CLINTON EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IS THIS NOT THE TOP RIGHT NOW?

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-reveal-classified-docs-clinton-foundation-connections/

ITS SAD WHEN THEDONALD IS DOING BETTER WORK SPREADING THE WORD. GETTING SHILLED OUT HERE….

DONT LET THIS DIE.

Attached: CLINTON PLAN3.png (901x631, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479276/Rothschild-loses-bid-overturn-Mails-libel-victory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS HUGE PEOPLE FOR ONCE GOD DAMN READ THE GARBAGE

Attached: CLINTON PLAN.png (871x627, 68K)

It is amazing how much of our lives are controlled by this people

Attached: CLINTON PLAN2.png (886x636, 69K)

Wow. An actual thread instead of the 50 "BASED BLACK GUY xD" shitting up this board. Have a bump.

the kanye thing was a decoy?

Attached: 4chan heh.jpg (888x876, 249K)

bump

i saw the redacted shit classified and said welp anything that was here is gone now

reminder, use your filter options, type in kanye and select "hide" option
other good filters include
Jow Forums
whitebois
bbc

Any british anons who is this tony blair faggot and how is he realated to the swamp???

Attached: Tony_Blair_crop.jpg (220x308, 16K)

Oohwee,

Bump

You know somethings going on when you see shit distraction posts at an incredible rate

Does she mention Kanye in any of these emails?

Attached: Saltiest place on Earth.jpg (960x942, 82K)

hahaha Jow Forums btfo by le t_d

LIst of names that are now related to the swamp
TONY BLAIR (british prime minister)
JAKE SULLIVAN (ex-deputy chief of staff)
DAVID HALE(obama's special guy for the middle east)

Attached: (you).jpg (271x180, 9K)

Wow it’s literally nothing. Again.

>ITS SAD WHEN THEDONALD IS DOING BETTER WORK SPREADING THE WORD.
You have to go the fuck back.

Yes that's what it is you dumb fuck

kek
how many mails have that cunt sent really?

Do you have access to the dead sea scrolls?
nice glow in the dark catacuck, look at the names man it is proof that they were planning stuff in the middle east, it's proxy war stuff, fucking jews

Bump thanks user

Attached: 1500053244345.png (632x262, 57K)

This
Check these digits

It's coming soon

Attached: 1499158138953.png (610x247, 53K)

>HOW IS THIS NOT THE TOP RIGHT NOW?
You know why

Attached: 1524639742720-pol.png (823x818, 121K)

fucking newfags. images bump threads. have a degenerate ((you)) for the degenerate clintons.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524720318150.jpg (480x58, 3K)

bumpan before readan
shills eat my turds

Transparent by Kanye West
Fuck You Shills!

Attached: 75655E5B-D56C-43B2-B267-C3073C85A5AC.jpg (1536x2048, 633K)

Because it's shit. Boring emails.....I mean we have seen damning emails already and nothing happened. You think these will be different? She sold uranium to our enemies and nothing happened.

Your glowing is showing

Attached: 1523413740616.png (605x746, 449K)

bump

but this involves people in other countries as well we have a list of swamps now i need people to research tony blair and the other names on the list

Yea I wish I was that cool

1 post by this id
>kys shill

I hope man! It's all so frustrating. I want that bitch to hang.

One post by this ID

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Because no one cares about alt right conspiracy theories for racist. The emails are a nothingburger. Anyone else getting sleepy? Lets all go to sleep

Lol he already has 8 posts. You're doing it wrong.

I'm getting pretty sleepy desu. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. You losers should be in bed too.

Because its not being picked up by news agencies, foreign affairs selling fucking uranium to a non-ally? Thats news gold right fucking there and the reason people are ignoring it is absolutely not because that is boring, thats protest/riot material

That means there are people in high positions stopping the news from spreading, who owns the news?

Simple game of follow the money

I recall that things begin really going to shit for Bongland since this cunt came into the spotlight. Britanon correct me if I'm wrong.

alright, gimme the tldr. I have to go to bed soon, but this is pretty interesting.

Bump

It's not a top-tier story because Libs are trained to equate all of Hillary's emails with Russian hackers.

Nothing we say will get through to them.

because its doctored evidence. the insider FBI and IC faggots have already covered up for her. this is just controlled opposition to satisfy FOIAs

if anyone was serious about bringing the clinton mafia to justice, it would have already happened

Attached: 1524067759116.jpg (2750x2125, 2.91M)

Rafael anchia(texas democrat)
Ed meier

Nothing going on right now. Get rested and hit it again in the morning.

k this is basically a thread of e-mails that involves plans in the middle east and greater israel shilling, it involve people form over the globe and explains clinton's stupid foreign policy

>"A June 2011 email regarding “Israel” includes Blair, Sullivan and Clinton. Blair says, “Saw Israeli PM. Put the concept of a Q statement. He was receptive."
What did they mean by this?

>Q
predicted this

Jesus christ can you guys fucking stop already?

Attached: o0ujojz.jpg (549x371, 51K)

IMA LET YOU FINISH

they were the lowest tier of classified and not TOP SECRET secret and more like exact aluminum production CLASSIFIED due to being a wartime supply needed for war production and thus can't let enemies know

He was the prime minister of Great Britain from 1997 to 2007. The mass immigration trouble started from then onwards. There were already blacks and pakis in Britain since the 1950s (bad idea, if you ask me) but the huge numbers came under Blair.

Here's some interesting links about the whole debacle:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479276/Rothschild-loses-bid-overturn-Mails-libel-victory.html

>who is this tony blair faggot
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: qpredictedthis4.jpg (500x619, 103K)

shut the fuck aquafresh

Attached: antisocial.jpg (480x463, 20K)

>those cooch pics
jesus christ i wasn't ready for that

So James Comey and his brother are pocket by the clintons, Antonin Scalia was killed so Loreta Lynch could have a spot in the SC in exchange for not charging the clintons for corrupt behavior?

make me faggot

This pretty much. But we already knew about this last year.

whatever, keep bumping fuckface

Attached: 1498658534060.gif (500x400, 999K)

nah m8 he sage boy

keep being retarded with this shit infested board. You guys are fucking delusional.

Good grief. He's going all in.

He probably has Academi protecting him.

>it would have already happened

hopefully they DOJ has been taking the time to make a strong case that can't be picked apart by clintoon lawyers.

bump

me replying is still getting a bump niggers

Attached: 1488.jpg (640x497, 24K)

Bump

bump, taking this all in

Attached: C2F993A4-BC48-4EA6-916B-814DB8EC1790.jpg (104x208, 14K)

“What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller’s disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully elected President,” writes GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert.

Gohmert is referring to the exhaustive expose he just released called: Robert Mueller: Unmasked.

And this… so many things happening. It’s chaotic. It’s… like there is some kind of universal being coordinating all this…

What I did not know, Mr. Speaker, up until June of this year, was that that secret program called Able Danger actually identified the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda in January and February of 2000, over one year before 9-11 ever happened. In addition, I learned that not only did we identify the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, but we identified mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Atta as one of the members of that Brooklyn cell along with three other terrorists who were the leadership of the 9-11 attack.

I have also learned, Mr. Speaker, that in September of 2000, again, over one year before 9-11, that Able Danger team attempted on three separate occasions to provide information to the FBI about the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, and on three separate occasions they were denied by lawyers in the previous administration to transfer that information.

So now we know, Mr. Speaker, that military intelligence officers working in a program authorized by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the general in charge of Special Forces Command, identified mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Atta and three terrorists a year before 9-11,
tried to transfer that information to the FBI were denied; and the FBI Director has now said publicly if he would have had that information, the FBI could have used it to perhaps prevent the hijackings that struck the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the plane that landed in Pennsylvania and perhaps saved 3,000 lives and changed the course of world history. (Emphasis added)

shill faggot, fuck yourself

This. 8/pol/ just can't keep their trash in their own pile.

Attached: 1491740400811.jpg (931x524, 87K)

>mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Atta

wat

fuck you know , i never thought about that

motive motive motive
the circle completes

thats not his full name, thats just the shortened version

pedo goatfucker? seriously?

Attached: 136234051034.png (576x416, 408K)

>Because I haven’t bumped it yet user
Bump

Attached: 11D7351C-7A30-462F-BAA6-7A62D438AEAD.gif (480x680, 1.32M)

bumping 4 justice

Attached: rtyuhjg.jpg (692x480, 79K)

Nobody gives a shit about Clinton anymore bruv.

you are scared

Bump
>meanwhile redditors and boomers fill up every shill thread

Just thought I would fill you in mate.
She literally matters 0% anymore so nobody gives a shit about her.

No, she still matters...she still matters a lot

Attached: D8F2F874-EE95-4DAF-807F-87A3A76DD637.gif (400x498, 1.91M)

This.

I don't like her as much as the next person, but she's irrelevant.

People who should be more focused on are Israelis, dual-Israelis, Hollywood kikes, and Jew bankers. Maybe Soros, but mostly elite Jews and those who spread Jewry.

bump

Attached: spiritcookingcomp.jpg (1584x3364, 1.01M)

Nobody cares about that bitch being undead or alive faggot, she is just a tile in a domino of corruption and evil kikery that must be brought to the heel.

Attached: 1478590325447.png (720x615, 416K)

Make several % of Blacks stop vote Democrats to distract from public information. 2-3% less black vote could give Trump a flawless victory in 2020.
Brilliant.

wrong ....
if nothing else shes proves that Trump was right about her, which is a powerful meme he will push for sure
second, there are alot of others involved, man are still prominent democrats .... the whole party is gonna "feel the bern" in 2018 and 2020,

Attached: 1aaaa.gif (750x584, 192K)

because you guys turned into the boy who cried wolf over the last 3 years.
>JUST GOT WORD THAT HILLARY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO JAIL, PROBABLY IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS
>ARRESTS GOING OUT TONIGHT CAN CONFIRM
>MAJOR PEDO ARRESTS THIS WEEK
>MAJOR CLINTON FOUNDATION PLAYERS ABOUT TO GET SMACKED WITH SUBPOENA'S
and then nothing, literally nothing, ever happens.

Attached: 1467764132171.png (480x437, 181K)

>Shilling this hard when someone points out the obvious.
Get out of your foxhole retards.

She still has crimes left unanswered for, (((user)))

Attached: BD76C15C-131E-4E2E-B7E4-8D4A3F06CB8C.gif (149x181, 836K)

no one cares. we CTR now.

Also this.
You can't push this shit every single day for years and expect people not to notice.

Besides justice and a feeling of bittersweet vengeance, what will change exactly?

Boomers and MAGApedes please fuck off and never return to this website ever.

Attached: 1418582939510.png (754x758, 138K)

>shilling this hard
mfw they are trying this hard

Attached: 786D8796-6894-459C-859E-4CE671E22087.png (215x286, 90K)

This. Hasbara can suck my dick and leave.

>justice and bittersweet vengeance
That’s good enough for me

Attached: E9EBE11D-7A44-4C3A-90A0-90AC22B9651D.gif (290x200, 968K)