Kayne followers going UP

> people said he lost 9 million followers
> Earlier today he had around 18 mil followers. Go back, see that hes up to 28 mill

hmmmmmmmmmmm, makes you think

Attached: k.png (1919x565, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/twitter/user/kanyewest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the power of MAGAcucks.

Attached: 1523853585473.jpg (458x465, 35K)

Imagine being so BTFO that you rather focus on numbers of "followers" rather than the truth he was preaching.

Not you specifically I meant "you" as in Journalists and jews.

By that metric, the bible is the truest info around.

Lel that's why they are spreading fake news that all these other celebs unfollowed him
Someone should do a Jow Forums 4act check on this list

Attached: file.png (593x703, 84K)

alt-right has a big internet footprint.
Kanye is about to get a daily dose of ethnostate memes he will never be able to get rid of.

He will either convert or leave twitter.

alt right isn't a real thing stop using that term

Oh no not Jaden Smith

yeah i feel ya senpai. look at all the attacks he got. its just normie memes and "twitter clapbacks" of stupid shit. kayne could make so much more money in the alt-right

limousine liberals killed the democratic party

they have such a high sense of self importance, theyre so smug, they even threatened to move to canada if trump won

they never followed through, and most americans dont give a shit about their opinions

im glad Kanye turned his back on Hollyweird

more "celebrities" should do the same

It's the label of our movement. Whatever you want to call it, it's going to affect him, and he'll either get redpilled or leave Twitter.

The alt right isn't real. This isn't about money, it's about sparking the light inside people.

>our movement
There is no movement. You're a shill if you use words like
>we
>our
>us
>the movement

>By that metric, the bible is the truest info around.
*Blocks your path*

Attached: 719.jpg (500x333, 26K)

arent they all Canadian?

someone should cause most of that is false. and these people are just trash. they dont make america

never thought id see the day that conservatism is the new counter culture

true, i guess once you see the light, nothing else matters

its true

Attached: DbqaIhYXUAEw4r1.jpg (660x1024, 58K)

hasn't kanye been a trumptard since day 1? i remember he had dyed his hair yellow and took photos with trump the days after he won the election. why is this new news? why are you fuckers nignoring more important issues, have you already forgotten that NXIVM is going down in flames and so are the Podestas...i really do think trump's making good on his promise to lock her up, but he's doing it in a very stealthy manner.

and its only been april 26th for a few hours
socialblade.com/twitter/user/kanyewest

Attached: kanyetwitstats.png (701x585, 45K)

Nice try shill
> Now kys

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-135320.png (1080x1920, 277K)

Because right now yeezy is dropping couple of nukes on (((((them)))))

i posted that to prove they are going up.

cause it helps us to have kanye on our side, i dont think you need to be smart to see this

nice, good.

What's with that huge dip in 04/14?

True shit. Libs BTFO to smithereens eternally. What a timeline

Attached: 16B8296D-DA2C-412D-BAD0-D1B98889F227.jpg (1242x1929, 798K)

Kendrick confirmed to of the left. Here I was thinking he was woke.

Not a surprise. Nobody with an IQ above 100 listens to retarded nigger music that is sung without melody.

Just go on reddit and see, 90% of his followerse are white teen libshits who see themselves as beeing cooler for liking nigger music. Same goes for that nigger Kendrik who wins awards with a song that rhymes by repeating a word. All white kids who think they are cool for being wiggers.

Now that Kayne is a bad negro for having his own thoughts, it's obvious they'll dump him. Because the coolness of being a passive leftist tops the coolness of being a wigger in the brain of the homo redditus. Pic related, this is the type of person I'm talking about.

Attached: Rbgyr0JO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)