Why are modern military haircuts so retarded...

Why are modern military haircuts so retarded? What happened to the days of chad blond haired men with undercuts in the military?

Attached: B9791C85-B8D1-4C2A-8165-261C49FD49D8.jpg (639x459, 59K)

why can't army shop urban outfitters

his hair looks terrible

That’s the required haircut for american military.

If you want cool hair join the Airforce or the Navy.
This hair style is supposed to be functional, allowing less sweat and less for enemies to grab onto in a hand to hand situation.

It also doesn't get in your eyes.

fag

the mutt has a huge face and a smol brain

it makes you stronger

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

According to line training, if you allow a nigger to get close enough to grab a hold of your scalp, you done fucked up anyway.
Keep them at least the length of your rifle's barrel away from you.

That haircut is to humiliate individual's IQ, so that can keep everyone in line. Obey the order. Don't try to play smart.

1) It maintains discipline.

2) It makes it so nobody can grab your hair in close quarters combat. Fighting a trained soldier when you have long hair is an absolute death sentence...

3) Reasons 1 & 2 are also why you shave.

Hair doesn’t affect a soldiers ability to perform. If anything the haircut regs lower Morale by requiring that everyone looks like an idiot

Attached: FAE8A020-DC3B-4D70-AB0C-D1C131BF2788.jpg (498x676, 88K)

it's not.

Typical Jew post

>less sweat
>Literally drips straight down my face instead of getting soaked into my bangs
you sweat the same regardless of your haircut unless your hair is so unruly long or thick it fails to allow air to hit it.

t.been there did that
last two years i stopped cutting my bangs entirely.

I assume its for hygiene/lice, as well as to get rid of an individuals identity and for practical purposes but idk im a civilian

Shaving presents a uniform appearance and also gives you a better fit on your gas mask.

I'd like to see a "trained soldier" grab a handful of stubble in a fight.

Attached: 1924FAC6-05BB-4D9A-ABD4-DDF505DE563A.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

The source of modern hair regulations is so that gas masks can get a better seal around the face

I have a full beard and you couldn't grab it if you wanted to. You might pull a full hairs out, but it's not enough to actually grip it and pull me around.
It's only for the gas mask, which does suck and does indeed refuse to seal most the time.
I mean in a life and death struggle with nerve gas you'd be straight up fucked. it takes me quite a few seconds of moving the gas mask around for it to get between the fibers.
Realistically mustaches should be allowed more leeway.

jews love humiliating americans by cutting their hair and penises in strange ways

if enough muslims took over a country to establish sharia (or something similar), would circumcision be forced upon the citizens?
>some euro countries may be majority cut in your lifetime

If troop morale gets lowered by regulated haircuts then maybe they should stop recruiting s*ygoys.
Uniformity kills individualism, increasing overall morale. If one pussy surrenders in combat, all the other weak links in your unit will contemplate surrendering. It's not fucking rocket science.

Korean barbers.
They're at every base, and they are shit.

Aside from the whole psychological aspect of removing individualism and such, short hair minimizes hygiene related problems, is cooler, dries quickly, and never gets in the way or snags on your helmet or anything.
Also if your hair is very short to begin with you can go a good while without a trim before it grows long enough to be a hindrance, should shit hit the fan.

OP's guy would look better with a plain buzz or crew cut than a flat top.

I let my hair grow out to a few inches between buzz cuts to maximize the time between cuts, and it's always great not having to do any maintenance after I cut it. Just roll out of bed and it's good to go.

I think mustaches are given enough leeway.

When I go to the ship for any amount of time, I grow mine out. Navy regs (everybody regs?) say it has to be kept neat and can't extend 1/4" beyond the corners of the mouth.

Only retarded brainlets who joined the Army after dropping out of high school get that hair cut. You could tell a mans intelligence and usefulness by his haircut.

t. air force vet