Is civic nationalism winning?

>media stops hyping the "alt-right"
>white nationalist movements all fall apart instantly
>Richard just doing podcasts nobody listens to
>Kanye endorses Trump
>Kardashian defends Kanye
>Chance defends Kaneye
>Turns out Daniel Caesar (black singer) is also a right-winger

So uhh... what the fuck is happening right now. This is completely bizarre. Why are so many blacks turning out to be crypto right-wingers now?

Attached: 1522390605085.png (542x613, 730K)

Solve the jew problem and stop the invasion and i'll be happy.

Hitler had black SS soldiers, it’s funny for Nazis to claim to be white nationalists

Eh, I don't care, it is very fun to what though!

watch*

Attached: (You).png (645x729, 90K)

No matter what your end-goal as a right-winger is, this is a huge fucking victory.

But.. it's so weird. It feels like white nationalism is getting hit hard. All of the white nationalists are extremely butthurt and basically are not presenting any way forward.

Meanwhile civic nationalism is emboldening hard. Their ideology seems to be getting re-enforced by having all of these literal niggers getting on board with MAGA.

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

It happened because Jow Forums went down twice in two days.
The massive amounts of meme magic this place puts out worldwide was suddenly cut off and barely kept alive by migrating to other chans (the few that were even up) and memeing from there.
This sudden cutoff ripped the fabric of reality, twice.
The second time it tore even more because the timeline hadn't had a chance to fully heal.
We are in uncharted territory and if Jow Forums goes down for a third day in a row, well I don't need to tell you the consequences will never be the same.

Attached: 1524258596812.jpg (641x530, 44K)

>white nationalist movements all fall apart instantly
no they haven't there just isnt anything todo right now you fucking idiot.
>Richard just doing podcasts nobody listens to
I listen to his podcasts but some are pay walled which kinda sucks.

Just because a couple spooks stop giving faggy college tours doesn't mean millions of Americans who have seen the truth have stopped believing it

Forget Spencer. This shit is going mainstream, and Trump defending the demonstrators at Charlottesville was the greatest victory of 2017

Attached: ingraham21n-1-web.jpg (1200x614, 42K)

Just gonna keep posting this meme until you faggots get it. You're being played. Wake the fuck up, if there's gibs to be, every race wants to be your buddy, but when they can't milk you dry anymore are they going to stand up for your cause?

Attached: at least i still have constitution.jpg (547x500, 89K)

>no they haven't there just isnt anything todo right now you fucking idiot.
Lmao when you have "nothing to do" that means you aren't going anywhere. They aren't making any victories or moving forward because there aren't any good leaders in the movement

I gave up on Richard's podcasts, they're annoying. He has brainlets on the show and then talks about boring shit in a pretentious voice

First of all, Stop fucking thread spamming your false worrying bullshit.
Second, fuck no.
BLM and other shit is not easily forgotten even if the media did shut it down. The races here in america are more fucking divided than they have been in generations.
Europe is a few years away from open race wars.

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

And this post here is how I know your just here to cause shit.

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

>Millions

Any source for this?

Hard to tell what the result of Charolettesville was. I got the impression that most white people (trump supporters) just rolled their eyes.

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

>White people (trump supporters) rolled their eyes
Dear lord even your basic terminology screams trolling fuck

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Be patient and keep bettering yourself. Even in meatspace you're not alone

Attached: 1505263575847.jpg (2500x2500, 1.29M)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: 1493176108563.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Attached: Welfare Destroys.png (952x778, 67K)

Attached: Not Reality.png (2140x644, 354K)

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Attached: Sexuality.png (1907x2074, 451K)

Not a troll, just what I really think. I think most Trump supporeters were like "CHAROLETTESVILLE IS A SOROS CONSPIRACY!!!".

Yeah I wanna know how many though, and I think people who try to paint parallels between the modern day and the 20th century are...misguided.

Our modern day is unlike any situation we've ever been in. It's untreaded territory. There really is not much we can point to in the past to relate to today.

because media career fucks you if people even think that you might be right leaning...

black people tend to not dye their hair blue.

I think it's going to be civic nationalism in the future at this point. Your chart doesn't really mean much since this past week

>Meanwhile civic nationalism is emboldening hard. Their ideology seems to be getting re-enforced by having all of these literal niggers getting on board with MAGA.

This is classic jew move: coopting political movements.
They will go back to neoconservatism (aka interventionism for corporate and Israël interests under the veil of civic conservatism).
In the meantime the white demography is still collapsing then in 20 years white americans are 35% and completely powerless while SJW come for a revenge.

>while SJW
Emphasis on white. You never so a POC of doing this shit it's always whites who swing left.

There is an order of importance to building a civilization.
>Faith - Family - Culture - Race
This is where you should put your allegiances, and if any breaks with the one before it, destroy it.

Attached: remember_what_they_took.jpg (1920x1080, 2.23M)