Why does the military hate Adderall/Vyvanse?

>Go to airforce recruiter
>Tell them I want to die for israel and protect the petrodollar
>Ask user qualifying questions
>"Are you prescribed any ADHD drugs user?
>Disqualified

Why Jow Forums? I was ready to die for our greatest ally

>MFW saved myself from being a kike puppet but still

Attached: ADHD.png (356x221, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763932/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just had a similar experience. It's actually a legit reason tho. Apparently stimulants like that can exacerbate PTSD symptoms or something of that nature. I'm hitting the hay but it made sense. Do what I did. Get clean and get big and study for those asvabs my friend. We are all gonna make it.

How does one go about getting a prescription to adderall?

The guy I usually get it from just sent me a dick picture earlier without any context so I never want to see him again.

r u grill?
If in college, ask a pre-med friend. Most of the straight edges even have a source

The USAF used to dose pilots up on amphetamines like crazy. The problem is, if you're taking them outside of military guidelines, you "might" be addicted. The USAF does not tolerate addicts. Or potential addicts.
Pilots and those who maintain aircraft need to be in damn fine condition, like their planes.

I believe the USAF dropped amphetamines for modafinil for extended sorties/missions.

PS: Sell me some dexxies u fag. pls ;_;

I’ll hook you up, dollar per MG sound fair?

>dollar per MG
How about a dollar for every 10mg and I don't shoot you when I meet you?

Attached: 1491120169787.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

don't fuck with that, bro. It's amphetamines basically. Do you want to be dependent on drug Jew?

Motherfucker's already dependent on food, water, money, Jow Forums, and air. What's one more goddamn thing?

Attached: amphetamine.jpg (1440x1080, 1.39M)

Not dependent. Kept the script but barely take them. I've had the script for a year. It's a shame because i'm a neet and wanted to do something with my life.

>baka

Attached: sfhsghsfgfd.png (1036x712, 169K)

Wait... Vyvanse? Oh my God, fucking Christ. I knew (((they))) were trying to neuter the military, but this is one step beyond. Honestly, Adderall is bad enough..Fly boys should be injected with the purest Crystal meth science can make, and be given the option to take as much primo marching powder as they can snort. Vyvanse? What for? So they can stay up and hour past bedtime? I bet this is just part of the lowering of standards so women can join.

just to clarify I was rejecting for having a prescription.

Why are so many Americans on drugs for ADHD?

Don't they realise it is literally a made up disorder (the guy who came up with it openly said he made it up)? Kids are active and need to burn energy. It's not a fucking disorder it's how young boys are (because lets face it, it's boys who get tranquilised with this garbage).

Fuck Adderall/Vyvanse.

Attached: 1523355108426.jpg (896x720, 121K)

hahahahahaha

>Hitler gave Germany amphetamines to further the redpill of the Jew
>Adderall, Vyvanse, whatever the fuck is amphetamine

Jews don't want American soldiers at their best. They want blue pilled, autistic, tranny faggots. Much easier to control the Goyim that way.

What are you trying to do, get them to go batshit and drop bombs on Israel?

it improves your cognition. You'll understand the world around you a lot better.

they don't want any nut jobs going into the military because they know that normies get turned into nutjobs anyway...so imagine someone who is already on meds going into the "service" to kill dunecoons for the sake of saudi/israeli/rothschild oil interests...basically its a liability thing. there's plenty of faggoty videos on jootube about trannies in the military. only obama the homo allowed that. trump is saying a solid no.

>i'm a neet and wanted to do something with my life.
by getting into drugs? That doesnt' sound like a great move. Maybe start by working out and getting a simple job

>why would the military not want a person required to take a specific type of amphetamine every day just so they can have mental clarity

american children are pumped with a very unhealthy diet of high-sugarzogchow plus extremely gay cartoons/games/etc., so thus our kids are more hyperactive since our country is more fucked up and blacked/mexican'd than yours. trust me, you've never grown up in the usa, you will never know how bad it is. it's even worse now. i grew up in the 90's so i'm not as retarded as those in the 2000's - now.

Because computers goyim. We needed to create super brains to slave away for the advancement of computers so we can automate all of your jobs and do to you what nazis tried to do to us.

>Fuck Adderall/Vyvanse.
Fuck you. Here's what really happened. Dick Nixon and his neoconservatard buddies start their antidrug bullshit, and suddenly diet pills are basically banned. What to do with all that amphetamine? Throw it away? Nah, it treats attention disorders well, lets use it for that instead!

Bottom line is if antidrug faggots weren't the faggots they are, we'd have far less fat people and far less children on drugs with far more adults attached to rocket boosters and dying from heart attacks before they reach 90+ years of age and use up a million bucks each in medicare. Stimulants are among the greatest things we have for pharmacology and we're scared of them because EHR MAH GAWD they motivate people, sometimes into insanity.

Attached: 1477877309859.jpg (1536x1536, 634K)

Dont want anyone on most medications, especially psychiatric . Thats whats odd about tranny soldiers. They have to take a shit ton of medication but they get waivers

>Trying to fix life, jewdoctor suggests amphetamines

T. Jacked up brainlet checking in for duty officer

>prescribed basically meth
>wonders why the armed forces don't want him during peace time

No you don't, you just feel like you do.
Let's also face that society collectively has decided to let that energy go to waste.
It's a shame considering the great men of history who accomplished things through sheer energy and force of will. Today those men would probably be criminals.

Don't it forever changes your brain chemistry. If you don't have ADD or ADHD don't take it.

I quit smoking weed so I probably don't need the jewpill anymore. But jesus, does that legal meth feel good before the inevitable crash.

At least I can say this extra energy has gone to memeing against the left.
T. Jacked up meth junkie that should of went to sleep four hours ago

>No you don't, you just feel like you do.
This, I usually write long paragraphs when on it and then read it later and it doesn't make any sense.

>plus extremely gay cartoons/games/etc
Man I hear that. I've got a baby at home so I've been vetting children's show for hidden political messages (as the jew loves to sneak this garbage into kids shows).

No wonder kids are fucked in the head now. I was watching the new version of transformers and it's fucked in the head. Hyperactive, gay, cliches only, absolute cancer.

Fourth day, five day marathon, We're moving like a parallelogram, Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights, I guess I'll see you all on the ice, I should be tired, And all I am is wired, Ain't felt this good for an hour, Motorhead, remember me now, Motorhead alright!

Attached: cj4Lcf9.jpg (2448x3264, 756K)

>wonders why the armed forces don't want him during peace time

american army

peace time

Because it's meth and you're a junkie addict and they dont make efficient killing machines

Your life just got treated user.

Didn't even protect Ukraine, how much more obvious is it to the rest of the world that America doesn't believe in freedom.

WWI and WWII were fought on speed, bud.
If anything they make you too efficient. Every kill feels like winning the lottery.

I was ready to commit some war crimes pumped up on amphetamines. Owell, guess an office job will have to do.

I applied for Kanye's meme team. Waiting for a response.

>the guy who came up with it openly said he made it up

source? I have a retard friend who uses vysanse and when I tell him ADHD is bullshit he whines like a bitch

the military learned from their mistakes and now dont accept junkies annd you lose. quit trying to justify your addiction here

God it's amazing how fast normies buy what their doctors say. Do you think heroin is the most dangerous opiod available to the public as well? Honestly it's only on par with morphine.

I can't lose. I do speed. Cowardly chickenshits like you will never understand what it means to buzz the sun.

Attached: 1427547036582.gif (240x180, 930K)

Heroin is no where near as potent as morphine. You want to kill yourself use fentanyl.

and addicts like you will never know what it's like to be healthy

Yup. There's always a price to pay when you go out on a limb.
Safety is for little girls.

>Heroin is no where near as potent as morphine.

The absolute state of burger education. Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) is three times as potent as morphine.

Just go to the doctor and tell them you need help concentrating in school

Lol please shut the fuck up. ADHD isn't "made up", over diagnosed maybe, but it definitely is real.

Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763932/