/WW3/

I feel like the USA would get rekt against the Chicoms and would eventually have to resort to nukes/scorched earth tactics.

Imagine 10 million chinese troops landing on the West coast and just fucking shit up.

Attached: china-army-training_650x400_41430799544.jpg (650x400, 38K)

>mah nukes

In reality that shit would get blown up before it could reach it's specified targets

Missile defense systems are way too fucking advanced for nukes to be that big of deal

Also most Americans will kill other Americans before a single chinese solider reaches the shore

China or the US have no interest in war.
They both make way too much $$$ with trade.

No, dumb ass. We only have 36 anti-nuclear weapons. They're in two places, one having like 75% of all the weapons, and they're for small nations like Iran, or North Korea.

It could be 100 million chinks on the west coast for all it matters. You guys have unmatched air superiority.

>implying it won't happen just like when Japan entered China

That’s not how to properly wield a combat knife.

They're military is undoubtedly tougher than ours but for now we still have technological superiority that makes our Navy and Air forces impenetrable to their attacks. They will eventually catch up and become the new global hegemon if they choose to expand their geopolitical power when they have the upper hand. This will eventually lead to war because once China becomes self reliant and imperialistic enough they will not need us as their greatest ally in trade. We will lose this war because of our weaker numbers and degenerate culture.

>Imagine 10 million chinese troops landing on the West coast and just fucking shit up.

They wouldn't make it out of Compton.

Their*
Damn phones

Anybody who is in the US military right now knows how weak our military culture is. We would not stand a chance when their technological capabilities rival ours.

imagine a foreign power trying to police cities like LA, Frisco or Seattle, crikey fucking american cops cant do it now, fucking gangbangers will have half hthem dead by end of first weekend and nogs will have stripped thier landing craft down to scrap metal to buy crack .... the other five million will flee to canada

you do realize that a land invasion of america is all but impossible, there are over 700 million small arms in america .... that we know of

good luck

Attached: 1513312129237.jpg (1000x750, 195K)

Steak knives? Prepping for dinner?

that will never happen
> be me, helping my son with his homework
> ok son get papa a pencil, try to write
> lead breaks, made in china
> ok son get papa your pencil sharpener
> sharpen pencil, lead gets stuck several times, finally get pencilout, sharpening is all of at wierd angles

china cant even make a fucking pencil and sharpener that works, had to go get my steadtler from my drafting kit and give it to six year old so he could actually sharpen his pencils

ffs ... chinas tech ... dont make me laugh

Attached: 1512207490252.png (657x623, 742K)

>Missile defense systems are way too fucking advanced for nukes to be that big of deal

Are you posting from year 2118?

Stop living in video games.

Cheap pencils made by Chinese manufacturers cutting corners to turn profit is in no way indicative of the capability of their military technology. Regardless of that I clearly stated how their military tech is currently very weak compared to ours, but it will eventually surpass ours.

>landing on the West Coast
An invasion through the Pacific would be impossible. Chinese naval power is a joke, if they started building aircraft carriers and warships at full tilt right now, they would still fall short of our projections for 2030, and the Chinese Navy has literally no experience fighting any kind of naval engagement.

No, the only... I honestly can't even think of how they'd do it. No, the Chinese would have to be on the defensive, they don't have the existing materials or the experience to fight an offensive war over the Pacific.

This is something to get used to: It'd just be Pacific War Part II, except with three zeros tacked onto the casualties on the Chink side as dams break and destroy cities with tens of millions of people in them.

Attached: 1049-0-1456336212.png (1280x720, 413K)

How uh, exactly would they get to the West Coast?

Attached: th.jpg (253x170, 9K)

>Imagine 10 million chinese troops landing
>landing

Sorry, kind of hard to imagine. Maybe if they draft 10 million chinese from canada they'd have an invasion force but still no military hardware. There is no way for another country to launch an overseas invasion of the US in the next 20 years.

China commissioned its first and only aircraft carrier in 2012, we have nearly 20. Chinese military power is very overrated.

No, the US spends as much as the next 10 countries on it's military. China has no way to land 1 thousand troops on US shores let alone 10 million. The US Navy would blockade all of China's ports and cripple their trade. There would be little if any "boots on the ground" with most engagements either being in air or at sea. It would be siege warfare, with the US goal of making it very uncomfortable for Chinese citizens until either the government caves or the peons revolt.

That's not to say it'll be a cake walk for US citizens though. The war would destabilize the world economy, likely sending all first world nations into another great depression. Hyper inflation would be a very real concern, and everyone would lose access to cheap Chinese goods.

>Chinese soldiers
They would maybe only make it to Japan before getting blown the fuck out.

What knives are those?

>They're military is undoubtedly tougher than ours
This is almost as painfully stupid as the OP. Almost.

its a sign of soemthing very wrong about thier manufacturing and quality control abilities, which is also backed up by inumerable first hand accounts and plenty of stastitics

china makes junk, cheap plastic consumer goods junk that barely passes inspection, and it doesnt matter what you buy, pencils or a new SKS, bullets or a fucking hammer, its all low quality, shit quality
but the chinese always cut corners for profit, even in wartime, part of the reason the japs were kicking thier asses in 1943

what would you rather buy, a tv made in japan or china, car parts from USA or china, etc etc etc

some people just excel at building high quality goods (Japan, Germany, USA), china has been synonmous with cheap consumer goods for 2000 years!!! ... its not gonna change

besides all that the chinese government is exactly the same as american government, they are more worried about a political upstart or popular revolution then making war with other powers

never gonna happen.jpg

Attached: dont go to dagobah.webm (1000x426, 2.95M)

>everyone would lose access to cheap Chinese goods

>daddy tell me about WW3
>Well son it was awful, we had to keep using the same TV for 5 years

Naa they would invade.. and all instantly defect and open up mini marts and cut price groceries. That is the beauty of the Chinese, they have capitalism in their DNA.

And yet hoodrats couldn't best rooftop koreans.

Got a giggle out of me

Attached: 1518418032664.jpg (800x735, 111K)

This right here.