It's real, the EAR/ONS has been officially captured

It's real, the EAR/ONS has been officially captured.

>Much press conference discussion regarding rape test kits and DNA. Brother of victim speaks and praises LE but is deeply critical of state of CA use of DNA testing. Better DNA testing to be implemented in future.

>ALL EAR/ONS crimes are linked by DNA although the charges are currently relating to 2 murders in Ventura County. "Further charges upcoming"

>He does have a family. Adult children. LE not prepared to give more info on family at this time.

>His name has not been mentioned before and "answers will come out in a timely fashion"

>LE have confirmed they "have no indication that EAR/ONS has ties to Australia". He is NOT Mr. Cruel.

Attached: EAR-adjusted3.gif (582x734, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer#Phone_calls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer#Phone_calls

>You're never gonna catch me, East Area Rapist you dumb fuckers I'm gonna fuck again tonight. Careful!

>Merry Christmas, it's me again! (hangs up)

>Gonna kill you...gonna kill you...gonna kill you...bitch...bitch...bitch...bitch...fucking whore.

I don't know why this isn't bigger news. This guy is on par with the zodiac killer and nobody cares

I've only seen one thread so far and it died like this one will after very few replies. This board cares more about some rappers tweets than real news.

Look they caught an old man

Nobody cares

To be fair there was a bigger tread yesterday but you're still right.

>This guy is on par with the zodiac killer and nobody cares

This guy was pretty much unknown until the 2000s when all his crimes were connected, back in the 70s and 80s he was buried among the other crazier serial killers, including the other Night Stalker. They also have the DNA of the Zodiac, so it's a matter of time until they also get a match from.

An old man that /tv/ made sperg out and admit to doing it by teasing him with his micropenis after he started spamming threads on the board demanding a tv series or movie.

>An old man that /tv/ made sperg out and admit to doing
what?

Attached: DbpzS01V0AAD4fS.jpg (800x1000, 99K)

He started posting threads on /tv/ every day a week ago or so, and it wasn't the hugbox he had hoped it would be and got mad when anons said he only did it to compensate for having a tiny dick.

yup. /tv/ solved the case.
didn't want the ninja samurais to come to light.
so we sent the 25+ year detective into the spotlight.

guy literally has a micro penis.
smaller than your pinky erect.

Attached: 1380031_365101576968111_1460697602_n.jpg (492x428, 31K)

if that's true then how did he rape all of those women?

I got into this case a few years ago through subreddit 'UnsolvedMysteries' and figured he'd never be caught.

So it turns out he was also the 'Visalia Ransacker' (apparently he confessed to that straight away) and much older than I thought. I kinda lost interest right after this, but am happy that he got caught.

>LE have confirmed they "have no indication that EAR/ONS has ties to Australia". He is NOT Mr. Cruel.
Lame that people ever thought that of a person who only acted in a part of California. It seemed clear he lived around there, so any ties to Australia of all places would have been very unlikely.

It was on the national news here at midnight, so I have to disagree.

People were saying ONS was probably dead, but it's very likely that the zodiac killer in fact is dead due to old age.

Given that Zodiac is certainly at least 5-10 years older than EARONS, yeah, he is probably dead. I've always thought that if the 2007 David Fincher movie didn't flush him out somehow or reawaken someone's memories about a weird relative or neighbor, etc., then nothing ever will.

Pity. I bet Jow Forums would like Z. From his letters at least, he was a brutal, witty, extremely clever asshole with a very twisted, British sense of humor. Like a psycho John Cleese. I would have really enjoyed listening to him talk, kind of like Kaczinsky or Breivik.

I find it very odd that, although still alive, he stopped committing crimes back in 2001. One of the generally accepted "facts" about serial killers is that they never stop on their own, but will escalate in the frequency and/or severity of their crimes until they are caught.

The thinking was, I guess, that it got too hot for him here so he went overseas until people forgot about EARONS. An English speaking country would be a logical choice but Canada maybe wasn't far enough away. That sort of thing.

But it's not him, so whatever. Mr. Cruel is probably someone a lot like him though. Dangelo is a really nasty, horrid little man. Kind of like BTK, no interesting qualities or analytical intellect/intelligence at all. Just psycho, violent, incredibly angry, and down to fuck up some bitches.

Oddly, nobody is mentioning the Vietnam vet angle. Most 'Nam vets seem pretty wigged. We had one around here shoot a couple of his neighbors a while back over a completely stupid argument. They were actually friends too. He just lost his shit as 'Nam vets are wont to do. I've met a few myself, and they were all cracked. That was a really shitty war.

I guess it's more fashionable to focus on the ex-cop angle nowadays. The (((media))) loves that.

A rather more interesting serial killer who was also caught late in life was Ed Edwards. He actually wrote an inspirational book about his rough childhood and how he rehabilitated himself from a petty criminal in his youth into a responsible, successful grown man. Of course it was largely bullshit. He also made appearances on a couple of game shows in the 70s including the Dating Game, top fucking kek. If you want a good laugh watch his episode and also the one with Rodney Alcala, another serial killer. Ladykillers! But really, Ed was rather Panzram-esque. Brutal, sociopathic man with a sharp intellect. Some people thought he might be Zodiac but I disagree. Totally different personality.

Anyway, you're either into serial killers or you are not. I'd say talking about EARONS is more of an /x/ thing except /x/ is awfully slow since paranormal shit isn't fashionable with the normies these days. It comes and goes. You could actually get a degree in parapsychology back in the 60s, did you know that?

The major difference could be that since he was a cop he knew where the cameras were, and after 2001 america started putting them everywhere, so maybe that scared him. Also he could have some kind of disease, like heart disease where he couldn't risk it

Old age and lowering test

Makes sense. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say, if anything, on the matter.

Maybe the CIA niggers cancelled his paycheck.

He become muslim