So is this basically confirmed now?

So is this basically confirmed now?

I though it was just a conspiracy theory mere days ago...

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2143171/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed-and-may-be-why-kim-jong-un

Attached: 2018-04-26_14-54-28.png (1019x835, 995K)

wa

How much fallout we talking?

bump

Whoa. Do you think it was an accident or natural disaster or do you think Kim got cucked by an op?

nuclear tests at every size

Trump did it

I could put down a fair amount of money betting it was strike from something.

>test site inside reinforced mountain collapses
>big hole right through the mountain
>causes radioactive leak that could be used to put pressure on NK

Could be a really big bunker buster, or kinetic strike or some shit.

Norks probably had their facility above where they did the actual underground tests and didn't think that the caves would collapse because they don't know what they're doing.

Attached: GDLsR7t.jpg (2600x1850, 1.75M)

When you set off nuclear explosion after nuclear explosion under a mountain things can get unstable.

Trips of truth. Welp.

What if it was a rod from god

Attached: 1521200941329.jpg (724x1024, 49K)

Reports say it could fuck over Northern China and some of Russia.

So it's their problem now after they didn't want to help?
Isn't this the main plot of spiderman?

>Reports say it could fuck over Northern China and some of Russia.
If that's true, why didn't they just ask China and Russia for help?

The former has the money and the latter has the tech. Also, unless they've exploded a dirty bomb there the radiation exposure would be extremly small even on that very base, let alone North Korean cities, let alone China and Russia

Ok Thomas Wictor

Theory (A)
>Someone out there has a bunker buster bomb that can produce a crater deep enough to penetrate a massively reinforced mountain and big enough to be visible from the air.
>They dropped it on NK's testing site and managed to get a direct hit on their testing bore, despite it not being visible from the outside.
>They also managed to do this while covertly penetrating airspace monitored by NK, SK and China.
>And nobody has claimed responsibility.

Theory (B)
>NK was lax when they built and constructed their site and conducted too many tests in a unstable area.

>a stable genius

Attached: the_fart_of_the_spiel.jpg (1080x1222, 304K)

No it was the donalds amazing dealmaking that stopped the tests.

No that's a cover. They dug too deep into the mountain testing nukes inadvertently realeasing a millennium old balrog. NK is now turning to US to help them contain Kim's Bane.

I go with (b)
Lunatic short sighted dictatorship

Attached: rods.jpg (290x230, 15K)

This. I want to see that thing in action. Obviously, good guys did it OR good guys put so much heat on the deepstate..uh...I mean North Korea, that they destroyed it to try and hide it. I'm thinking #1 happened.

Sounds like he got rekt by rocks dropped from the moon. Thanks senator Wu for saving the world.

Nothing but nonsense from some faggot on twitter.

He has no evidence other than autistically analyzing videos from the Middle East and his own spit balling. While the concept and idea is interesting, I highly fucking doubt that we have that technology in space right now because it would draw a significant amount of attention from other countries.

Wouldn't one of those rods leave a massive streak through the atmosphere as it burns in on re-entry? Or does he have some magical theory as to why it wouldn't?

My guess is is that the test site collapsed from improper construction and what surmounts to slave labor. The North Koreans aren't known for building good infrastructure after all.

Take note, this is what a CIA post looks like.

and its beautiful.

you seem to have an unusually strong opinion about it user

Attached: cameron_kasky-twitter-2_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (740x426, 44K)

Seems plausible

>I-It's not Trump's negotiation. Kim broke his test mountain!

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

So you actually believe his bullshit about Saudi Commandos being carted in on a submarine, acting as FO's for an orbital bombardment weapon that has effectively reduced all of North Korea's nuclear capability to a big fat zero?

His whole theory can be debunked by asking one question:
If the test site was really destroyed by a "Rod from God" why aren't there any images of an orbital burn in of the projectile? Or is it some kind of special "anti-heat coated" or "heat resistant metal" magic that has been cooked up by Israel, the US and SA?

I'm highly fucking skeptical of the whole space weapon story.

>Kim broke his test mountain!
yfw you realize youll never have a test mountain

Attached: 1517367011567.jpg (535x577, 40K)

I wish I just had a house to not deal with shitty upstairs neighbors desu. A whole mountain would be fine too.

Attached: 1494554822886.jpg (339x307, 15K)

If true North Korea would be invaded by either to fix the issue

Every regime on earth would have you believe that the confusing moves they make are due to incompetence. I'm not saying that wasn't the case here, but be on guard.

So (a) it is

This

Feigning incompetence is a very useful tactic for weak countries with dictatorships. It allows them to perform whatever atrocities they want while convincing the world at large that they are not a threat (at least, the common folk of the world at large)

Rods from god

Checked and correct

Old news... this facility got hit months ago by the rods from god. Yes, kinetic orbital strikes are happening.

Probably used HARP to create an earthquake near the site.

>why aren't there any images of an orbital burn in of the projectile?

what would the people around there take the photo with, their smart shovel? Hi-def donkey?

What an insanely kneejerk response to an innocuous post you've made.
Why did you feel the need to divulge so much when you could have just said "nah?"

Look into the recent melted ice in Antarctica with bore holes drilled miles deep user.
Rods from God are real in concept, its just its actually the SOL1 satelite from Akira.

>When you Chernobyl yourself but your country's so small that you risk fucking up China and your main population centers

Attached: Costanza STALKER.jpg (349x379, 115K)

It didn't collapse, we dropped a 300lb tungsten rod on it from space. Rods from god.

>offer detailed refutation or counterargument on Jow Forums, circa 2018
>this is the response you get like clockwork

I would say "my sides" but I find this more depressing than funny

why bother writing a refutation in that manner to a frogposter who said 3 literal words?

The absolute state of delusional /ptg/tards

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

Bomb was just too big for the site. 6.2 is close to 1 megaton depending on what you read.

Though, the shit inside the cavity won't be deadly anymore as long as it was a normal H-bomb. After about 2 weeks is when the half-life for the lethal stuff is up.

I don't know, because the guy has been reading up on the topic (or is just generally interested in it) and leaps at the chance to discuss/argue with some user? Literally any reason other than le CIA shill

"Rods of god" is also a shit weapon.

You get about a conventional cruise missile's worth of energy upon impact -- it's a complete waste of effort.

>Jow Forums user reads up on rods of god
>decides its totally fake
>just waiting for a thread to express it, practically chomping at the bit

OR

>someone mentions the truth
>REEEEEEEEEEE
Which seems more reasonable?

could it be intercepted is the question

Attached: 5b21685388c2f0634bceeb9947a24653.jpg (736x571, 64K)

I give my approval,,
they already have a closed off shithole that only lacks the anomalies..

Attached: 1365439884007.jpg (750x600, 79K)

Didn't it collapse long time ago? They're just trying to discredid Trump.

Attached: srsly.jpg (201x178, 6K)

I don't understand how this shit is news. the norks blew up a nuclear weapon inside the tunnel - of course it collapsed afterwards. who actually thinks that the tunnel was supposed to survive this event? it's not as if they were going to re-use the fucking thing. every time they do a test, they dig the tunnels out again. no reason to believe they won't just do that again if they decide to.

all the libs love this story because they think it makes Trump look bad - "see, the norks don't want to deal with us because of what Trump did, it was because their tunnel collapsed!"...that's the only reason this is getting any traction at all

>as supposed to survive this event?
i think he's reused his it many times

Nice loaded question. Obviously the first one, I personally have a great interest in genetics so often leap at the chance to talk about it in any thread, for example

And his post was pretty well reasoned and calm in tone, I see no le REEEE anywhere. Just accuse him of Reddit spacing and move on

n korea said they didnt need to do any more test many months ago. they have tested nukes being detonated in the past as pakistan and china did

they have tested 2 different missile designs for reentry. the old one was like what 2008 and the new one also survived reentry

they wont suspend production they wont de-arm. the media is either stupid or just trying to play up them not doing what the west wants but in either case nothing changes. america doesnt have enough people who want to join the military

>guy gets accused of being a CIA plant
>doesn't ignore it outright like he should
>stops posting and some other user comes to his aid, exclusively posting to defend the accused
>post style is the exact same

Attached: 1518427123046.gif (440x248, 999K)

idk how these people can look at those grainy pictures and say the mountain has collapsed. Where is the proof? Twin tower collapsed on 9/11. That's how things collapse. The North Korean mountain hasn't.

They've used the same location many times, it's just getting to a point where the whole mountainside is unstable and could basically bury them under a massive landslide if tested again.