JOHN the Baptist: 13 Revelation 1st beast

JOHN the Baptist: 13 Revelation 1st beast.
Date of Birth: 6/1/6 BC (d/m/y) Julian.
That's 4 January 6 BC Gregorian.
'Head Wounded to Death'

JESUS the Christ: 13 Revelation 2nd beast.
Date of Birth: 6/6/6 BC (d/m/y) Julian.
That's 4 June 6 BC Gregorian.
'G, JESUS, G'S US, 666'

Baptist's 5 months older.
Christ's 5 months younger.

G-D

Attached: John the Baptist.jpg (500x667, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI
physics.nist.gov/cuu/Constants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_(god)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahura_Mazda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus_Pita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittite_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugaritic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no record of either of their birthdays which means you're making up bullshit.

Attached: Revelation_Birth_Dates.jpg (300x168, 10K)

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

LUCIFER

the first beast comes out of the sea (baptism?)

the second beast comes from earth and commands all to worship the first beast (church baptism??)

i need more info, also, isnt revelation NT and written by John???

everyone knows that john the baptist was born feb 29 after king david instituted the leap year in 1935

John the Baptist (author) Jesus the Christ (author) wrote Revelation. Age 6

why though, if they were the first two beasts, would they then write a book detailing it and admitting they will lose?

John the Baptist (author)
Jesus the Christ (author)
wrote Revelation. Age 6

G-D

No, OP. This is the antichrist.

Attached: 1510364189075.png (1000x1000, 1.28M)

>the first beast comes out of the sea

Romans on ships across the Med. In Jewish apocalyptic literature they are called Kittim. Literally 'the men from across the sea".

>the second beast -- worship the first

Temple Priest collaborating with the Roman invaders.

616/666 is gematria-- Jewish numerology. Depending on whether you use Greek or Hebrew. "Nero Caesar" adds up to 666 or 616.

Many that are winners will be losers; and the losers winners.
John the Baptist

Loved your 1st post btw.
Jesus the Christ

Two beasts in Revelation 13, not one. Two

G-D

Attached: Jesus the Christ.jpg (500x732, 84K)

its clear zionism isnt real jewry, and the actual OT God is a real God. I'm having issues with the Jesus NT God tho, but this post isn't enough info for me. redpill me more

Sir Isaac Newton 1666
Wisdom of G, JESUS, G'S US, 666

seven heads (.0000000) three sixes (666) ten horns (x10)
ten crowns (^-10) and the tail (cm^3/g-s^2) of the beast

Gravitation G, the Letter of God, the mark
Gravitation JESUS, the Word of God, the name
Gravitation G'S US, the Sentence of God, the image
Gravitation 666 x10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the number

seven heads (.0000000)
three sixes (666)
ten horns (x10)
ten crowns (^-10)
and the tail
(cm^3/g-s^2)
of the beast

now we're getting somewhere. i know about newton and gravity, the apple, anno mirabilis, the flat earth

I see the equation and the relevance but G'S US - how is this relevant?

Government's US, Gravitation's US, everywhere
our Mrs. Silence Dogood nursery rhyme
Both speak: "JESUS" "G'S US"
our Gravitons everywhere
G*D's frequency^2

... l i s t e n

Watch this,OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI

Iesus

Galileo's men - G's Us

>Many that are winners will be losers; and the losers winners.
The pilpul levels are off the charts.

Attached: film-eternal-jew.jpg (500x695, 119K)

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Constants/
the wisdom is your planet is far behind
many exoplanets who have calculated
our constants to the last digit already,
labs verifying every digit as we speak.

prolly our fault. john & jesus

thank you very much

ye men of galilei ...

there are no other planets; the stars and planets are nothing more than lights in the dome firmament

TIME TO EMERGE FROM YOUR DARK AGES PLANET EARTH

LUCIFER

Hebrew religion is both gay and lame.
Canaanites/Phoenicians didn't do child sacrifice.
Devils are just the Daeva of ancient pantheons.
Lucifer is just propaganda against Babylonian/Akkadian/Canaanite Gods, like Inanna/Astarte/Ishtar - which comes from truly ancient Ashurs.
By Christian logic, all the ancients of the some 20,000+ year old pantheon are "luciferian."

Ask me, and I will illuminate to you your truly ancient and sacred heritage since eliminated by the Hebrew and their subversive Yah.

Attached: 12353.jpg (1920x1130, 252K)

Best to start with some simple key words, which sadly Wikipedia might be a more objective description free of propaganda or dreamworld interpretation. Once you start there, you can begin to find literature and archaeology from those words to expand from the basic gestalt.

The Ashur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_(god)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahura_Mazda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat
The Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu
The Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus_Pita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus
The Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittite_language
The Babylonians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language
Hyksos
(language in pic related)
The Ugarits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugaritic

All of this led or leads to the languages we know as Greek, Latin Paleo Hebrew. But their roots are ultimately shared by all Indo-Europeans.
These are good starting points for getting into the origins of all things. To understand traditions, first you must understand the profound connections and ancient history.
You must start at the beginning - or at least as far back as we can get.

Attached: 1200px-Aasgaardreien_peter_nicolai_arbo.jpg (1200x812, 187K)

What's good, Adversary?

Consider Asherah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
Consort of El.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
These were far more important than the cult of Yahweh at the time. Yahweh was only but one god of many to the ISHRA-EL-ITES before state conversion to monotheism and declaration of these "pagan" gods as evil became a way of thinking - and the meaning of their identity became lost.
Look to the beginning of this timeline, then to your own heart. Makes you really think why the Jews(and thus later Christians.) hated Ba'al/Hadad so much.

Keep in mind, in the ruins of Ugarit was found a library of these peoples ritual practices outlined in detail and their religious beliefs and never -once- will you ever find any single mention of child sacrifice.

Attached: 1496501601355.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman--a rope over an abyss.

A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.

What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal: what is lovable in man is that he is an OVER-GOING and a DOWN-GOING.

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

Attached: 124478765856.jpg (2000x1357, 1.01M)

let us review your planet's formulae

The Revelation 7 Seals
1888, 1904, 1961, 2018

c^1=Power/Force - Newton 1666
c^2=Energy/mass - Einstein 1904
c^3=Gravity*(gravitons flow rate) - Denke 1961
c^4=Force*Gravity - Denke 1888
c^5=Power*Gravity - Denke 1888
c^6=(Gravity^2)*(gravitons frequency^2) - Denke 1961
c^7=UMR on 21st June 2018 at 10:07 GMT

The Revelation 3 Frogs
1899, 1904, 1961

Ye heard of the Atomic Bomb?
E=h[(GD)^1/2] - Denke 1961
E=mc^2 - Einstein 1904
E=hf - Planck 1899

Ye heard of the Hydrogen Bomb?
h=E/[(GD)^1/2] - Denke 1961
m=E/c^2 - Einstein 1904
h=E/f - Planck 1899

Ye heard of the Gravitation Bomb?
[(GD)^1/2]=E/h - Denke 1961
c^2=E/m - Einstein 1904
f=E/h - Planck 1899

Density D

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who lives in order to know, and seeks to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who labors and invents, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing.

I love him who reserves no share of spirit for himself, but wants to be wholly the spirit of his virtue: thus walks he as spirit over the bridge.

I love him who makes his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.

I love him who desires not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one's destiny to cling to.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wants no thanks and does not give back: for he always bestows, and desires not to keep for himself.

I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favor, and who then asks: "Am I a dishonest player?"--for he is willing to succumb.

I love him who scatters golden words in advance of his deeds, and always does more than he promises: for he seeks his own down-going.

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 10K)

>Be Jow Forums
>Complain about Hillary being a satanist and doing black magic
>Do black magic and be satanist
What did Jow Forums mean by this?

I love him who justifies the future ones, and redeems the past ones: for he is willing to succumb through the present ones.

I love him who chastens his God, because he loves his God: for he must succumb through the wrath of his God.

I love him whose soul is deep even in the wounding, and may succumb through a small matter: thus goes he willingly over the bridge.

I love him whose soul is so overfull that he forgets himself, and all things that are in him: thus all things become his down-going.

I love him who is of a free spirit and a free heart: thus is his head only the bowels of his heart; his heart, however, causes his down-going.

I love all who are like heavy drops falling one by one out of the dark cloud that lowers over man: they herald the coming of the lightning, and succumb as heralds.

Lo, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning, however, is the SUPERMAN.--

Attached: 1244125643.jpg (301x167, 6K)

People often associate Saturn with child sacrifice.

Some cults literally do.
But in ancient religion it was more related to the planetary cycles, or Saturn transit, as was noted in ancient Vedic, Greek, Assyrian culture.

29.5 years is around the time it takes Saturn to reach the place it was in your birth. This is a turning point in many peoples lives, where long term planning and investment tend to pay off, or lack thereof spites you. You are moving on to the next and last stage of your life, becoming who it is you are.
So in reality, the only child there being sacrificed is you.

Hillary's abominable cult belongs to an extension from this Hebraic propaganda, not true esotericism. Do not confuse the two. Being made to hate the mythology of your ancestors is a very ancient Jewish trick.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 6K)

I am a wanderer and mountain-climber, said he to his heart, I love not the plains, and it seemeth I cannot long sit still.

And whatever may still overtake me as fate and experience—a wandering will be therein, and a mountain-climbing: in the end one experienceth only oneself.

The time is now past when accidents could befall me; and what COULD now fall to my lot which would not already be mine own!

It returneth only, it cometh home to me at last—mine own Self, and such of it as hath been long abroad, and scattered among things and accidents.

And one thing more do I know: I stand now before my last summit, and before that which hath been longest reserved for me. Ah, my hardest path must I ascend! Ah, I have begun my lonesomest wandering!

He, however, who is of my nature doth not avoid such an hour: the hour that saith unto him: Now only dost thou go the way to thy greatness! Summit and abyss—these are now comprised together!

Attached: 12464367437.jpg (465x600, 101K)