Arabs

Daily reminder that pic related are the Arabian tribes. If you don't belong to one of them but you larp as an Arab you deserve to be beheaded with a rusty sword. You deserve a similar fate if you call someone an Arab when they're not.

>b-but muh language
Speaking Japanese doesn't make you Japanese
>b-but muh culture
Arabian culture is nothing like nafri and levantine cultures
>b-but muh religion
Being a Muslim is an entirely separate thing
>b-but muh identity
Being lied to about it doesn't make it true
>b-but muh 2% arab dna
That makes you at best our rape baby from the conquests. Many such cases
>b-but muh arab league
The biggest scam of the 20th century by Egypt (WE WUZ ARABZ N SHIET) purely for the oil shekels

Attached: Arabian tribes.jpg (2550x3508, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

15minutehistory.org/2016/04/27/episode-82-what-writing-can-tell-us-about-the-arabs-before-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your fault for annexing a bunch of Berbers and shit.

That happened in the 8th century, but they only started calling themselves Arabs in the last 100 years or so.

Who cares, you guys are nothing without America to back you up.

And your dollar is nothing without us to back it up, but that's irrelevant to this thread.

How vibrant. How diverse! Please educate me, spicy Arabian man.

Oh wait, nobody gives a shit. The West doesn't care at all about the disparities between Arabs, Persians, Pakis or whatever, you're all shitskins to us. Go die.

Who would voluntarily want to associate themselves with arabs?

You tell them, Arab bro!
Pureblooded Moor here, my ancestry can be traced back to the Hullabalula dinasty in ancient Oman, but before my family could return to our ancestral wasteland, a bunch of drunk crusaders sunk our ship, so if you could help a bro out and send me a few oil shekels to make the trip my family and I would reward you handsomely

The Arabic language doesn't even come from the Peninsula you Saudi subhuman

ok so why should i become a muslim if i'm going to be a second class citizen or even third class for being european? i was about to convert but now i'm not after reading this post.

The Saudi-American debt pact is and will always remain relevant to any discussion we have with you half-kikes.

You're fucking welcome, by the way, for the billions of dollars we've spent keeping Tehran from reducing your chickenshit country back into the dust. I'm sure they'd leave Mecca intact, though they'll have to fumigate it for a few months before we can pick the haj back up.

Attached: 1.jpg (940x560, 35K)

what do you think about pakis user? do you hate them for causing such harm to your name and religion?

>Being a Muslim is an entirely separate thing
Is it though? Because there sure is a massive connection to Arab culture, the Arabic language, and a bunch of other Arabian stuff that tends to erase the culture of people adopting Islam.

The bacha bazi has got a point there

Pretty much all the filth you're getting as migrants. They called themselves Arabs until they gave up on getting any gibs from us, now they're calling themselves Germans, with more success.

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

Lebanese or Egyptians maybe.

3/10 nice try

Arabic is a mix of proto-Nabatean/Aramaic
Saudis were speaking Semitic Yemeni languages before they were Arabised themselves

Attached: 02f14c256846a506e655a2ffbcbde318.jpg (516x338, 51K)

who cares, I call them all sandniggers or rapefugees

Lol fucking arabs, even worse than ((them))

It's true retard
Just as this guy saidSaudis themselves were Arabised
15minutehistory.org/2016/04/27/episode-82-what-writing-can-tell-us-about-the-arabs-before-islam/

This isn't about Islam or religion, but since you asked, Muhammad in his very last sermon said this
>All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

Iran is not my enemy. Nice try jew.

North africans are superior to ar*b subhumans, we are the conquerors of europe and we will conquer that wasteland called Ar*bia in the near future, your women beg for some amazigh cock.

I'll tell you a secret. There are many upstanding Pakis but they either stay in their country or come as hard workers here to earn their money honestly. As usual, the ones that choose the easy path by migrating to the west tend to be the rejects of their societies and the filthiest scum.

Checked. However that is not true as evident everywhere from Iran to Indonesia. They don't speak Arabic and they still have their own cultures. Don't confuse Arab culture and the religion of Islam. For example the culture is extremely racist, and the religion is the opposite.

>Goes quiet when refuted
lol

Your point being what? In OP it is clearly stated that being an Arab has nothing to do with language since it is a race.

>superior
>tries so hard to associate with us
Get out of the so-called Arab League then. I'll wait.

Well if Arabic was founded a bunch of Semitics in South Syria then they are the REAL Arabs, instead of Arabian tribes you people should refer to yourselves as Yemeni tribes

thanks for this map, i have been listening to T.E. Lawrence's 7 Pillars of Wisdom on audio book and this gives me insight to the various tribes

Disregarding the factual inaccuracies in your post, your logic is basically this:
>English has origins in the Netherlands and Denmark
>Therefore the Danes and Dutch are the true Englishmen

we have arabic culture but we aren't ar*b ugly penguins. We are strong warriors while you will be nothing without oil, we are coming for your lands ;)

Strong warriors? Lmao you were conquered so easily in the 8th century. I wasn't aware we had oil back then.

Interesting map. Can you trace back to a specific tribe through family name or something?

times change stupid penguin and adversity have made us stronger, you can be sure we will take revenge for the fr*nch and the ar*b occupation. You will pay, look what happened in Iraq and Syria with the Maghrebi foreign fighters, we have conquered your lands so easily.

Which inaccuracies? Did you not read the link I posted?
Also the English accept their Anglo-Saxon heritage and identity so what's your point because that analogy is fucking shit.
>Therefore the Danes and Dutch are the true Englishmen
No you fucking idiot, before the Anglo-Saxon invasions there was no such thing as "English" it was the product of a mixing of various ethnicity and it deviated from the origins of the people.
In regards to Arabic it's the language of a different people adopted by you Peninsula niggers.

Yes. Many people keep the tribe name as their last name, but others choose to switch to the branch name. Tribe name or branch name make up the last names of over 90% of citizens here.

>syria
>our land
You were cannon fudder nothing more. No disrespect to the few based maghrebis out there, but facts are facts.

don't worry arabro, foreigners will always hate.
Many people don't know bother to know what happened without blaming it all on bad generals. Arabian history is pretty old though, is this thread more so about arab-muslims?

That is nice, I wish I could trace my fathers line back to a specific tribe. I suppose they were less static in northern europe but still. I suppose you don't want to say which tribe is yours?

>You were cannon fudder nothing more.

lmao we are the generals there and the local useless ar*bs are cannon fodder, we conquered your cities ahahahahahahahha and you were helpless, not even the international community could intervene.

It's more about who's an Arab. It's funny how people here chimp out when meds say they're white yet they call everything else an Arab. And you are right, Arab culture is not exactly what it used to be before Islam, but the definition of an Arab never changed here.

>your cities
Why double down on your retardation? Oh, and why don't you show your flag if you're so proud? I have a feeling you left your shithole to live as a parasite in the west. Prove me wrong, "proud amazigh"... lol

Not really when most oil used here is from the U.S

lol

Not really, not on this mongolian throat singing appreciation forum.

>Iran
Was subjected to several centuries of attempted Arabization that only failed because the Turks swept in and preferred Persian culture to Arab despite being Mohammedan
>Indonesia
Only because it’s basically the only region on Earth outside Africa that willingly converted instead of having it imposed by invaders

>north africans arent arabs
I chuckled

You know the only real arabs are those who originated from Yemen, right?
اليماني أعرب منك

I wouldn't expect a german to understand what happens in America, but we are building ports and facilites in Poland to supply Eastern Europe with gas and oil while at the same time cutting you out as middle man for Russia crap. Your time is over kraut, time to die under the filth you've imported

Arabs are a meme. Anglo-Jewish liberal-capitalism is unstoppable.

Thats quiet hard, because eurofags are quiet uncreative when giving names to places. Around my area 2/3 village names are different variations of „Field“. But you can track where your last name is most common

You need to go back.

Well we both know that's not how it works in real life

>We're le based conquerors
>Last they had a good military was in the 6th century
Your nationalism knows no bounds you fucking kafr

Attached: Houthi-tribal-fighters-1.jpg (960x555, 69K)

Literally no-one wants to be an arab. In ireland calling someone an arab is an insult similiar to "idiot".

Not mine, fathers family came from sweden and it is a post christian -son name.

dude nobody takes you seriously, you are literally borderline DESIGNATED

Oh it's ON!
When's the last time you entered any world cups?
Is your country by any chance know for it's martyrs? Ever heard of the Million Martyr country?

Why? Did I hurt some fee-fees?

How would it work in real life if you converted to Islam in America? You would be treated as a second class Muslim to say a Yemeni Muslim in the US?

Religion and race are different things. Islam says don't be racist, our culture is very racist, don't confuse the two.

>Literally no-one wants to be an arab.
That's where you're wrong, potatonigger. All those "Arab League" countries outside Arabia, what do they larp as?

Persians are aryans, my friend.. Take it back.

How far back do these tribes go in OP's pic, if you dont mind me asking.
I was under the impression that most of Arabia was full separate tribes that had their own ideologies to say the least. Some had idols, some borrowed different religions for the region, etc. After Islam though, yeah it was nothing but another central authority using Allah as the word of law, just like the previous empires in the region.

How would you define what an Arab as before Islam; at the time of Islamic uprising;, around 1400 CE, and the last 100 years

انتو دفره مالكم دخل بل يمن

You still need to go back, foreigner. But in the meantime keep paying those nice, ever increasing iqama renewal fees lol

Who cares about the sandniggers? You are all the same.

Well we call each other turks (Kanacken to be precise) We still have some songs about turks being unstable coffein junkies

Oh well thats unpleasant, found your own tribe then, cant be that hard.

This. The average American boomer can't distinguish between Middle-Easterners. They want to bomb Iran to kill Arabs lol

Where is Israel ?

Yemenis (aside from the ones that got BLACKED) are 100% Arabs. Don't listen to that faggot posting under Saudi flag, he's clearly a nafri.
اليمنيين عرب لكن هو يحاول يسوي مشكلة

I wasn't trolling. Yemen is the actual origin of Arabs. Check your history.
Wonder how long you'll last when we're gone. Do you know many saudi repairmen? Janitors? Good professors?

Within islamic communites arabs see themselves as the master race and treat others as crap.

wheres banu hashim?

you sandniggers all look the same.

>How far back do these tribes go in OP's pic, if you dont mind me asking.
They trace their ancestries to Ishmael.
>I was under the impression that most of Arabia was full separate tribes that had their own ideologies to say the least. Some had idols, some borrowed different religions for the region, etc.
True, but some were also Christians.
>After Islam though, yeah it was nothing but another central authority using Allah as the word of law, just like the previous empires in the region
The effect was never as pronounced here as in other lands conquered by Islam. The Arabs kept much of their culture even when it contradicted the teachings of the religion.
>How would you define what an Arab as before Islam; at the time of Islamic uprising;, around 1400 CE, and the last 100 years
The exact same definition never changed. If you belong to one of the tribes.

There's no point in arguing with him, see how he stopped debating me
He's just a fat saudi that's brainwashed with state propaganda about how they're the true master race arabs meanwhile they're slowly becoming irrelevant as oil loses its value.

>Yemen is the actual origin of Arabs.
Where did I say it wasn't?

pretty much every asian looks the same, every south american looks the same, every northern european looks the same...

gosh there seems to be a trend!!!!!1one

Part of Quraysh

Italians are the lost arabic tribe

>palestine

Attached: 1e4e7c70-ab42-4534-9b3a-879c0f7c2a43.png (315x526, 225K)

If it wasn't for white man Laurence they'd still be ottoman sex slaves.

All of Southern Europe are lost arabic tribes

I pride myself in being balochi and not arab anyway. fuck you white cuck genetics we black over here bitch nigga

> every south american looks the same
can burgers stop being so retarded?

I can tell the difference between asians.
I can tell the differnce between europeans.

Outside of them most other countries were conquered and raped so much that they all began to look the same.

Ermm, no.

Aside from the West coast of the Peninsula which is important to Islam and the Yemeni ports the Ottomans didn't bother with much of the area because it was so poor and useless. Saudis have literally been irrelevant since the advent of Islam

>meme flag

>not an argument

oman > yemen every day of the week

and how come you pussy saudis can't even invade ethiopia and somalia to control those waterways?

your oil funds are just a meme

Yes, we look 100% arabic. We are arabs. Deal with it.

I dont see that here too

No one's trying to argue with you. You ain't worth it with, hiding behind a meme flag.

I am half-Italian on my father's side. He's white with dark-hair. Maybe YOU'RE Arabic you Sicilian.

Attached: mooselimb.jpg (501x504, 25K)

Jow Forums isnt showing me images for some reason, creatura

>uae internet

>hiding
You are literally retarded. And all my points still stand.