Fix the West

How to fix the West in one easy step.

You know how you have all those leftists and devils and perverts running around ruining everything?

Want to get rid of them?

Have you ever heard the ancient Japanese proverb, "Idle hands are the Christian devil's playthings"?

Force everyone to get jobs and make the workday last from 06:00 until 25:00.

No free time means no weird interests, no degeneracy, no politics, and no crime. How do you think Japan is perfect? How do you think Japanese children are perfect? From recreational activities?

You either work all the time, or you become a hikikomori otaku weirdo hidden away from the world, or you die. No choice.

WORK MORE OR YOUR SOCIETY WILL DIE YOU LAZY PIGS.*

*May not be a solution in Germany.

Attached: images (37).jpg (332x443, 22K)

Shouldn't you still be at work Takumi?

Better recreational activities and better buildings with things that benefit human beings in them . Also freedom

Have fun with that heart attack at age 30 then

Geting rid of jews first

>ancient Japanese proverb
>Christian devil
Kek.

Sorry Nip westerners will screech at you if you make them work more than 40 hours a week

>reddit spacing

it's like when you kill a guy in a video game and then pick up his corpse and try to throw it into a pose on a seat

>06:00 until 25:00

Gooks working so hard they had to cram another two hours into the day somewhere.

Retract part of my previous statement and insert Chink in place of Gook.

Remember kids: Chinks are city Gooks, Gooks are jungle Chinks

>freedom
???

Its easy. Declare a global war an draft all the idiots. After the war the surviving idiots would harden the fuck up and produce.
We're like a clogged drain. We need external pressure to fix ourselves.

fuck off gook

Its impossible to make niggers work.

I'll volunteer to die if people will stop fucking whining at me but I demand you take inventory of my skills to make absolutely sure I can't be useful in some way to the f u t u r e r o b o t d r a g o n e c o n o m y

Japenese work 24-7 and still would get BTFO'd by the west, fuck off shill. You better pray this doesn't happen or we might invade your 3rd world shithole and take a dump on it.

this. pull out degeneracy by the root.

I seem to recall a certain point in history that were successful in motivating niggers to work. Perhaps we could look to that specific period for guidance?

Attached: 29384792q47.jpg (330x263, 30K)

Also gotta have affordable housing. When people don't have housing they become animals.

Exactly!

based Japanese shitposter

>Have fun with that heart attack at age 30 then
>Japan has the highest life expentancy in the world
Impeccable logic there friend