Lost everything gonna kill myself

since the mods keep deleting my threads im actually going to do it on livestream at 7 am est thanks for talking to me and don't marry a gook or invest in shitcoins that have a low marketcap :)

Attached: 20180426_042159.jpg (2592x1458, 1.19M)

Not at all political.
Fuck off.

goodnight sweet price

no one here fucking cares fuck off

Please don't.

Just be a loser like me. It's okay.

Attached: reece.jpg (600x494, 29K)

>Please don't.
>Just be a loser like me. It's okay.

What he said.

Show the link to your livestream or get the fuck out of here (i am gonna be fucking sleeping so i hope others record it if it goes down).

Stop posting these threads. If you remember any of it in the morning you're going to regret it. Believe me, I've done it myself.

Don't do it bruh, go steal a lambo, or do something cool and live stream that please. Or read some odd books and be a smart poor guy

Attached: odd books.png (1000x1430, 702K)

Don't do it you retard , anons worldwide love you

Attached: 1524653141459.gif (354x372, 234K)

don't kill yourself weev, its ok to 1/16th jew

Good.

Make sure your streaming service is reliable and make sure your audience is recording.

Fat tiger said don't do it bruh

Attached: Floof Danger Potato.jpg (960x696, 143K)

>livestream at 7 am est

For the love of god make it an HQ stream and think about how you're framing the shot. Ideally have two streams with two different angles so we can cut it together better afterward.

Remember to LIGHT the stage. Lots of light.

why did you finally decide to puss out like a bitch despite the support many anons offered?

Link us up nigger

>dont do that do this retarded thing that will result in prison/injury and make your miserable state even worse

why do stupid people always say this

also this

this is a larp thread from /biz.....literally every other /biz thread is a larp threatening suicide because they lost $$$$ on various shitcoin cryptos....

give me your steam account before you go

> married a gook

There’s your problem. Doomed from the start. Sweet dreams.

Lol

Because they're literally teenagers.

I attempted to kill myself after I got a DUI in 2008. Put a knife against my chest and ran into a wall.

Use a gun, and aim through the mouth upwards. Don't aim backwards, you're trying to get between the eyes but an inch or two back.

Attached: 1484115632297.jpg (233x216, 10K)

>If you remember any of it in the morning you're going to regret it
Why would you care enough to regret spamming shitty threads on a mongolian flyfishing forum? cuz you could have spent the time on something more productive?

Pls no

Attached: 1524046504157.png (552x471, 151K)

Gib stream account faggot

No one cares

>going to die
>doesn't kill the bitch first
This is why you're a loser.
Life is a knife fight with a grizzly bear.
You always get eaten ass first if you lose.

nice mustache bro, it will be a great loss.

Nah cause waking up with a nasty hangover and already feeling like shit is made even worse when you vaguely remember posting your self-pitying face for hundreds/thousands of people to see around the world.

>Put a knife against my chest and ran into a wall.

HAHAHAHAHA why didn't you film that? Jesus Christ it'd be on Liveleak forever.

No one cares. Take your drama somewhere else.

Attached: 1523860834714.gif (229x198, 1.86M)