ITT the real reasons for wars

Evil villains and think of the children, yeah yeah...
Some red pills on actual reasons for wars both modern and historical please...

Attached: 3_Christina-Hendricks.jpg (2127x3000, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act.nato.int/images/stories/media/doclibrary/171004_sfa_2017_report_hr.pdf
glopolis.org/en/_publications/the-impact-of-the-european-unions-raw-materials-policies-on-poor-countries-and-emerging-markets
businessinsider.com/nine-wars-that-were-fought-over-commodities-2012-8?IR=T#the-ongoing-territorial-disputes-in-the-south-china-sea-are-really-about-oil-8
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/20421338.2014.970424
time.com/4923837/brics-summit-xiamen-mixed-fortunes/
clingendael.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/the_brics_as_an_eu_security_challenge.pdf
stratfor.com/
worldview.stratfor.com/article/trump-us-trade-policy-china-eurasia-grand-strategy-geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish money

Attached: 68845933-CD28-4081-B1C2-AB5CFD2E3EF0.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

id go to war for those tits

act.nato.int/images/stories/media/doclibrary/171004_sfa_2017_report_hr.pdf

The human spirit.

She really is like a real life Jessica Rabbit isn't she?

>how can trans-bitches ever compete

Attached: svgA9744140406390708.png (800x800, 113K)

Thanks man your previous links:

glopolis.org/en/_publications/the-impact-of-the-european-unions-raw-materials-policies-on-poor-countries-and-emerging-markets

businessinsider.com/nine-wars-that-were-fought-over-commodities-2012-8?IR=T#the-ongoing-territorial-disputes-in-the-south-china-sea-are-really-about-oil-8

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/20421338.2014.970424

time.com/4923837/brics-summit-xiamen-mixed-fortunes/

clingendael.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/the_brics_as_an_eu_security_challenge.pdf

Probably resource shortages and autism and humans getting sick of each other and needing something to do to pass the time

Oh shit this is like a new variation of one of the ones I originally saw taken from infinity chan - thanks man this is good.

Yes and not... while the Jews often profit off both sides of war, they rarely start wars, or rather.. they didn't used to start wars.
The Napoleonic War was funded by the Jews on both sides, but without a sociopathic Frenchmen who was already planning on trying to copy Alexander the Great they would have had no war to fund.

The Jews profit off of our own nature, they've found a way to extort money out of what we do naturally, which is kill each other.

I always felt like that was the case - I've always been under the impression central banking has been a driving force for imperialism and conquest however it never looked to me as much as they financed both wars like starting wars was ever really part of the initial plan in the process, more something they bumped into and found out was just as profitable as anything else.

Of course given the world's finite and there's only so much growth you can get out of the world I do wonder if later on they started to be more and more biased towards starting wars just to have something to profit from lending money towards.

Read Stratfor, and shit like this, long-form journalism based on geo-politics.

stratfor.com/

I'm tired i've been looking for that website for hours.

Attached: 1521773001932.png (778x512, 45K)

>stratfor.com/

Wilco

They create the means and conditions for war, they move the pieces until war is the only option. All for their interest.

Resource shortages aka needing to depopulate the earth. There is way to many people on this earth and not enough resources. Shitty if you and your family get fucking mass exterminated. But pretty nice if you get to benefit from it.

>*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHH* *POP*
>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHHH *POP*

hollywood actresses have their tits too high they should let them droop down a bit to show off their natural shape

Who will the scapegoats be by the time every country is connected to the internet and all the lights are on

worldview.stratfor.com/article/trump-us-trade-policy-china-eurasia-grand-strategy-geopolitics

stiff pee pees

>Married to an ugly, unsuccessful, skinnyfat paki manlet
I just don't fucking get it.

Matey deleted this post for some reason however i'm posting it - I think from the guy's writing I can tell this is a chap who wrote something (circa 3 years ago) referring to the peccadilloes between NATO and the SCO behind the scenes...

I'm posting this one.

Attached: swag.png (1280x5314, 1.62M)

That was sarcasm, user, of course he wasn't a man of the world.

Jews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: svgA7948545677429526.png (800x800, 146K)

Are you still military or do something related to geopolitical risk now...? I'm in forensics and network interrogation (private sector) but I was hoping asset-tracing might be a way in to some of these sorts of consultancies - for no other reason than I just hate not knowing what's happening.

I'm a CPA, we do analyze risk sometimes but not in the same way a Financial Analyst does, it's more concrete analysis tethered to known trends.

AAANNNNDDDD I don't actually work in that, I'm more of a layman myself.

>a layman myself.

True that it's always interesting stuff...

There are many reasons the elites in a given political jurisdiction would wage a war.

>control of other country's resources
>control of their own country's resources via war economy
>demographics: as an outlet for excess population
>demographics: for the purpose of genocide of one group of people
etc etc

War is the health of the State. Many states declare a war in order to increase their power, often over their own population.

The real reason for war is big titty?

I had a serious interest in intelligence reports and shit like that in the mil. I had no type of access or clearance to detailed information, but I would read what was available. and yeah it basically detailed the information i was going over.

Something that's kind of interesting is that your nations economy is a matter of national security. If your businesses don't run your people starve. It comes down to food and shelter really.

The Global trade situation we have now allowed China thru aggressive trade policies to ascend, and they're seriously putting us in danger. People say that trade isn't a 0-sum game, and that's because a lot of us share interests, but... do we really?

I guess some (((guys))) just know how to make a girl cum...!

Yeah I always found that the most palatable explanation for being lied to - it's nice to have some impression that might be the case - I can just focus on the financial system.

As far as the current North Dome / South Pars / Golan Heights stuff they are very, very, very desperate to get the ball rolling at the moment - I'd just like to have some idea as to what's affected and in what sequence if it doesn't work out and why...!

>The Napoleonic War was funded by the Jews on both sides, but without a sociopathic Frenchmen who was already planning on trying to copy Alexander the Great they would have had no war to fund.
Although the Jews were involved in the French Revolution, you are largely correct. Or rather, you were. Jews definitely start wars now, though 200 years ago they would have considered playing such a hands-on role to be too bold.

The Golan Heights were occupied because Syrian Army occupying it made the region totally indefensible, they could fire into the value. It's overlooking the dead sea.

They're just worried that Syria would try to kill them again, and they already suffered tactical defeats at that point.

Basically Russia is bullying Europe with Gas Exports. Without them Northern Europeans would freeze to death, or cut down all their forests in a couple years. There's nowhere else that will secure these resources for you.

Why do we need trade anyway? What can other countries provide that we can't make into ourselves? We just have so many greedy fucks calling the shots that make them the true national security threat, not because of China becoming more developed.

We have our own oil, we have our own precious metals, steel, lumber, water, arable land... what the fuck do we need trade for again?

The United States is pretty well set, but our European allies are the ones with the serious issues that we're subsidizing.

Fuck them, they should've kept their African colonies.

The explanation I'd figured is Iran, Russia and China are the 3 main pillars of the SCO and the US can't screw with China nor China the US because you share a common economic bloodstream - they sit on a mountain of US treasuries and you need them for manufacturing (I guess the idea was you'd still somehow infiltrate their government and turn them into vassals and this was around the same time as Francis Fukuyama's End of History so they were running on the same presumption as post-1991 Russia).

However Russia for some reason (I do know as far as international debt they are relatively neutral) seems to be a viable target to undermine (perhaps because at least to the US if they can undermine Russia China can't plough its overheating economy into all these trans-Eurasian infrastructure projects to link up with Europe) - in doing so however because the Russian people are so broken at this point you just can't stir up revolt in them, I thought they figured if they could build a rival LNG pipeline they could starve gazprom and bring the Russians to heel.

As to the Iranian deal I have no real background as to what's going on there or where it is now - it's obvious the Trans-Atlantic arrangement wants a war and doesn't seem to fussed where they pick it (NK or Syria) but it's hard to figure what's got them in such a rush at this point other than perhaps the financial system is creaking and the extraction inherent to its design is provoking domestic unrest and populism.

All of this racial, sexual, ethnoreligious shit at the moment seems to me to just be the product of that - nobody's looking to blame immigrants or white men or jews or feminism or blacks when you're all making money and prospering.

Ultimately it looks to me like a fight for control of the global financial system - with the control of the flow of resources and standards of living which follow - although regardless with this current financial system most still goes to the plutonomy...

You're owned by Europe mate - you might not believe it because you think you're the big dog but you're really just the outsourced military arm I'm afraid...

Because of jewish subversion, doesn't mean we can't nullify it through force. We have the god damn weapons.

the 24 eu countries and all their vying interests have no control over the USA. And in that sense you don't count as Europe anymore.

Jews own Europe, they've just allowed them a relatively high standard of life in recent memory because of how easily they like to kill one another. They needed time to pacify them with liberalism.

i guess for cheap dollar store chink shit ?

Vikings waged war to defend their traditions against christcucks and bring the best qts the church had, during their raids.

Attached: muhtype58.jpg (1280x842, 114K)

In all reality, as a nation's leader you would be a fool to not go to war. Don't quote me because I might get it partly wrong, but Machiavelli said that to avoid war is an act that only benefits your enemy.

To supply Walmart I guess

circulates economy while allowing us to conserve resources for the long long game

Yes but apart from all of the basic stuff how much do you know about your supply chains or the firmware in those weapons?

You're just the new seat of the Empire - holding dominion over more than the British one did. You by the way benefit from it enormously - do you really think you're the big dog because AMERICA FUCK YEAH when you look at the average American?

It's just a phase in history - it's the smoothness and manner in which those phases transition which can result in countless deaths and no matter how many palettes of ammo, tins of cat food or toilet paper you have stacked up I guarantee you the whole I'd Rather Be King of The Ashes shtick is Zimabwe-tier thinking.

Thankfully you're not consulted for your opinion on the matter so it's hardly important what you think...

Walmart used to be all American made products senpai

I think you're underestimating how important who controls the financial system is. Sure - weapons are important, but it's money which decides what they're used for.

Why wouldn't we? We engineered and built them.

Money that's backed up by what exactly?

New York Stock Exchange?

Not anymore
If you cut trade they'll get trade withdrawal

But you're definitely right about the fact the US could survive on its own - it always wanted to just be independent, it has more than enough resources to do so and it's people are armed enough to defend it - it just gets dragged into Europe's wars.

Whether the country has cultural integrity or whether long term some ecological calamity (that yellowstone caldera for example does make me wonder why it was so sparsely populated) is a question for later.

But there's no doubt Europe is fucked if it can't keep this gig going - too many damn people, not enough self-sufficiency.

Breeding rights.

We still know how to make everything that we used to make ourselves. The thing about us, we had to make almost everything for the rest of the world after ww2. We didn't just toss away the engineering and knowledge away.

dunno

Attached: 8B061E27-0A73-4BBE-AC4F-106A1A69C4DE.jpg (583x653, 64K)

I know all this. The US used to manufacture 80% of the worlds cars at one point and subsidized many Asian economies after ww2.
However many companies will lose profit if they have to pay for the more expensive US manufacturing now. Trade made products in US cheaper and brought productions costs down significantly. Are you sure you want to sacrifice all this?
Cars are thousands of dollars cheaper in the US thanks to trade than they would have been without it.

Your labour - I mean I say you're labour let's be honest 1st world economies aren't really productive anymore apart from the odd industrial / chemical / biochemical / software engineer and most of that work can be done anywhere.

To be honest your money is backed up by 3rd world labour - and the notion that others will work for that money so they can buy oil.

That's a tiny piece of how this system works stock exchanges - I don't like the way they work and they definitely are utterly extractive at this point - but it's the monopoly and influence on money creation which is important and who guides policy.

The US has the global reserve currency, the UK owns the banks and Switzerland is a shady clearing house.

Never forget what you get up every day for and what everyone's chasing all the time - why soldiers, mercenaries, weapons manufacturers and infrastructure companies do what they do - for money..

Money's not real it's an idea, just like law. It only has integrity if people believe in it and that believe is kept in place through a system of incentives - however the structure of it is critical. You can have bad laws and good laws and so too bad money and good money...

>*your - fucking moron sorry I'm typing fast

It won't be expensive if we got rid of the jewish banking system and went back to money backed by gold. Everything would be cheap like it is in Russia.

>*belief - sorry it really undermines what I say

We have plenty of labor, people would flee the big cities if they could go to work in some factory in the smaller cities and we have plenty of smaller cities and towns.

well theres thing called geopolitics and game theory you should probably look it up

Heres an example from my own country. the sklavenmoral casus belli given to plebs is that our defence force "defends freedom", the same Bernaysian line the US is fed and has been fed since WW1. in reality we've only been threatened once by Japan and even then the Japanese themselves calculated occupying us was essentially impossible due to the shear size and logistical demand needed, they were then blown the fuck out by what essentially was our version of the national guard along with some naval help from the US. Today there is no real existential threat to Australia directly, except for one: Shipping Lanes

Australia's economy is greatly revolved around export of cattle, and minerals neccessary for the energy sector, in order for that to continue the shipping lanes must be defended, and resources need to be imported into our island nation. Australia only has literally 43 days worth of oil supplies. if the ships stop its 9 meals from anarchy. Australia lacks the navy to secure the entirety of the South China Sea, so it requires that the Naval Hegemon (previously the British navy but now this role is held by the USN,specifically the US 7th fleet in this case) act as deterrent on our behalf as part of ANZUS. countries have Allies not friends, just because we both speak English does not mean the US has any reason to go out of its way with men and resources to help us, we have to offer it something so a symbiotic relationship can develop. This is why Australia has contributed men to nearly every single US expedition. that is how the ADF serves explicitly Australian interests. it has nothing to do with ideology or sentimentality, its purely about putting food on the table

Attached: SAS-50-Years.jpg (880x581, 193K)

It would on some level but it's quite complicated and you couldn't do it immediately. It would take a long time and a lot of things would have to be rebalanced - I don't think you could do it without an economic collapse.

You'd need:

1. A non-inflationary currency not based on a credit theory of money.

2. Separation of payment networks from investment and lending.

3. Only hamiltonian industrial style investment in productive capital which is assessed to have a sound prospect reasonably judged of increasing standards of living based on a value theory between consumers and producers and of doing so intragenerationally.

4. No more severance of the alignment of lender and borrower.

5. Undo the modernisation of futures and securities, abolish the misallocation of derivatives and even if it slows growth it wouldn't matter - banning interbank leverage and fractional reserve banking.

6. No more intragenerational borrowing backed up by future tax receipts - to the extent governments should have any ability to borrow money at all.

You can't do all that suddenly it'd kill you dead as much as it isn't the fall that kills you but the sudden stop at the bottom - you have to cushion it.

That's fucking retarded. We have space faring technology, why aren't we shipping shit via space?

I'm sure it would work eventually but millions would die - I don't know how you fancy your chances but singular autists who haunt Jow Forums don't strike me as the sort of people who'd survive.

Let's just blow up everything that isn't the 1st world then.

How would that make things cheaper?
Everything is cheap in Russia because it is a poor country outside of Moscow, Siberia and St. Petersburg.

until Elon Musk makes reusable re-entry craft cheaper then the tank of fuel used by a ship that aint happening

How the fuck do we not have nuclear propulsion?

>Let's just blow up everything that isn't the 1st world then.
This is why nobody consults your opinion on anything which matters.

3rd world would be up for grabs if we killed everyone that lived in them. As an anglo how does this not appeal to you?

What should i do to titfuck her?

These look amazing.

People are scared of nuclear development.
Australia owns a third of the worlds uranium but we can't use any of it for energy because the greens and liberals are too scared to use it.

I'd personally accept a lower standard of living if it meant I wasn't living off of the deaths of others.

However unfortunately I don't know if I trust others to have that mindset and I would have said the West for all its faults has been perhaps the best example of prosperity and good Empire.

You only need to look at the disparities and oppression in China and Russia (for all our own faults do not for one second think the grass is greener) to imagine how the world would fare if China was in charge.

Anywhere that speaks English and follows our precedent is a nice place to live - and anywhere the US has had a role in reconstructing is similarly a nice place to live: Compare your influence on South Korea and Japan vs China's influence on North Korea or Russia's on the Soviet satellite states - however fair or not the historical setting or stages of economic development are as far as a comparison - good Empire is a pretty well-refined art in the Western tradition.

Plus China itself is a basket case domestically I don't know how much I trust them to not project that outwardly in their foreign policy.

Have you ever actually titfucked a girl before?

No, most kazakh girl barely have any titties. Have you?

No it always struck me as awkward and ridiculous...

Lads, it might be awkward especially if the girl is new to it but with some lube and once the girl has some experience it's fucking amazing, better than a handjob.

Not as good as a pussy though.

Well that killed this conversation dead - who cares though I got one valuable piece of information out of this.

>YoSaffBridge