Why can't we work toghether

Asalam Alaykum ya Iba-allah
My friends, I've been visiting this website for years and I Just needed to say that mashallah you gentelmen are quite aware of the world around you and I had to thank you for bringing the integrity of the jew into question
Remember,us muslims agree with most of what you say but in the end,you have a bias against Muslims because of immigration and mainstream media
We have all agreed that both of those things are jewish acts against our muslim community and your western civilsation created to specifically divide us and keep us "enemies"

The enemy of our enemy is our friend,and we have to act like it,Inshallah gentlemen we will at the very minimum start off by improsoning the jewish bankers of the west, and if you wont do it,the immigrants will.

Asalam, wa inshallah rabbi ysahel

Attached: glittin.jpg (720x540, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Syrian_and_Iraqi_Civil_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this wont het you asylum in france or italy mahmoud

The enemy of my enemy is just another asshole in the world.
Die roach.

We can work cooperatively in our own respectice countries. That's it, nothing more, you can't come here and we won't go there.

I unironically have no issues with muslims as long as they stay in their country. And for fucks sake, show some respect to your women (just don't let them turn into insecure turbosluts like we did)

Because Mudslimes believe in hijra.

Palestinians and the Muslim world could have European support in a heart beat if they told the third world filth that invaded the western world to return home, but they don't.

Islam like Judaism is an offensive religion. Jews can just as easily come to us and say "we both don't like Muslims, why don't we work together?" Working with either or both doesn't work:

See neocons and see leftist agitation for Palestine

he can come to germany and inseminate my boipucci :3

Hello dear secretary of cockroache land

Islam is holding the liberals back
unlike western people who have equated morality to evil
You people are way too deep inside a dark hole
the only light coming is of islam

Attached: todayinsider.png (968x1237, 1.07M)

Why do you invade muslim countries then?

If you told your migrants to come back, then we'd have far more sympathy for you.

The wave of tunisian is a really and inbetween since 2011-2012

and unlike syrians we tunisians arent in war so we are treated harshly in your country and other if we don't have papers

so you can't exactly complain about us ,because the law actually applies to us

No you can't come here. Stay in Tunisia.

Attached: German Crime Stats.jpg (1280x6318, 1.66M)

This. Fucking mutts ruining everything for "muh oil" and "muh Russia/China".

Take your theist bullshit to your countrymen Abdullah. Europe is European hence pagan.

I don't and advocate all non-intervention because I really despise those regions

>invading a country
>you can't complain about us!

Ah so you're such a special case and we should just let you stay?

>inb4 hypocrite
I advocate the US to pull out of the world police job

Tunisia is the most cucked MENA country
It's becoming liberal as hell you can see it in the laws they enact

Last time we tried imprisoning Jewish banksters it didn't turn out so well.

Attached: 1492360436803.jpg (600x622, 71K)

Iceland did it a couple of years ago
and all it resulted in, is a stable economy

The liberal agenda is there,but the majority is against it and will always be against it

Not me.. shit tier Nazi larpers can go fuck themselves. I wouldn't piss in the mouth of a muslim if his teeth were on fire. I am fine with Jews.. sure they are schemers and untrustworthy but they don't strap on bombs and run into a crowd.. go suck a fat pork sausage.. oh and bacon is great.. praise bacon.

"A 7 December 2015 report by the Soufan Group gave estimates for the number of foreign fighters in Syria and Iraq by their country and region of origin based on information dated between 2014 and 2015.[22] The study listed the countries with the largest number of foreign fighters were Tunisia (6000)"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Syrian_and_Iraqi_Civil_Wars

>being this fucking dumb
who do you think controls the strings of the bombers? I swear, ausfags are absolute autists

1.5B Muslims, 400M Arabs
700M+ EuroWhites
16M Jews

complete inability to think about why your countries are not nice places to live..

Because Jews. We really do share a common enemy.

Iceland has a gdp and military smaller than any of the states in the US, it is completely irrelevant in the global scope.

Germany was the best chance we had at fighting the banking cartel and they have been completely destroyed for standing up to them. You're welcome to try and stop them but you'll just end up like Iraq or Afghanistan or Libya...

Dumb fucking burger.. You can't accept the simple truth. Radical Arabs are like feral animals. Their religion is a shit stain on humanity, their culture makes them susceptible to radicalisation and we keep shovelling money their way to fund it. Drop the cheeseburger and drive your gopher to a library and do some research.

If all Muslims have left my country I would be glad to work together.

fuck of jew boy

Iceland proves you something
and its that taking the power off of the jews is anything but impossible.

And you have to look up the tunisian revolution,we basically stopped every corrupted politicans,bankers and kicked out the president,if tunisia can do it,then the most advanced country can aswell

We have no radical Muslims here.

>i dont see the jews running around and killing people, if i cant see it it doesnt exist
this is your logic ya knagaroo fucker

Attached: 1507036717990.png (645x729, 145K)

>Asalam Alaykum ya Iba-allah

what's he saying?
is he going to bomb the west?

No, they just release shitskins into your city and life ruining both.

Tell your supervisor that gave you that script to rewrite it.

Attached: 1403017993990.jpg (885x597, 118K)

Attached: 1518616881658.jpg (768x512, 59K)

Attached: 1522676248859.jpg (960x720, 189K)

Attached: 1518534102162.jpg (634x411, 40K)

the only thing you faggots do is kill us redpilled Germans

Attached: brussels_attacks.jpg (1650x1260, 542K)

>bringing the integrity of the jew into question
but we dont do that , we here at Jow Forums love jews and never question jewish integrity .

Attached: 1523832374838.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

Attached: 1518534320580.jpg (622x434, 37K)

Attached: london brdige.jpg (2048x1365, 606K)

Attached: 1505095365421.jpg (945x696, 127K)

>pagan

Nah mane christianity built europe, no pagans built the cities we walk in or the roads we drive, they may have founded a few but the end development was made by christians.

But yeah you heretic sandpeople want to get on our good sides we need you to tell your white liberal friends about the jews and MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND.

Attached: 1521078734694.jpg (611x849, 158K)

Attached: 2017 manhattan.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: 1522676307116.jpg (635x357, 32K)

Attached: 1506242391679.jpg (2048x1365, 302K)

>Hurr durr we're not radical
Says someone who cuts his head using a dagger every year in the name of imam Hussian

Attached: terrorism 2015.jpg (634x443, 351K)

Attached: charliehebdo.jpg (620x465, 73K)

>who do you think controls the strings of the bombers?
It doesn't actually matter. Muslims are ready to kill people just because their religion instructs them to do so - read Quran if you don't believe this. And they used to do it much before modern state of Israel was introduced.

Attached: Carcassonne and Trèbes attack.jpg (620x349, 153K)

You stupid piece of shit, as long as you ugly faggots are helping them fracture us by invading our superior lands with you stupid apes, YOU are the jew. YOU!

People do and will complain because you and many other countries around the world are exporting your criminal underclass into the West.

Whites are learning to hate other groups not because of propaganda but because of what we see in our own streets.

Attached: 2015_san_bernardino.jpg (1067x600, 97K)

Muslims and Jews, bad news!

They have worked together to damage the west for 1400 years, even now Saudis and Israel are lockstep.

>Implying that those prize organizations are not Jewish circle jerks.

We know your tricks Schlomo.

>The liberal agenda is there,but the majority is against it and will always be against it
So the majority of Tunisians are retarded ape tier cavemen who are not capable to build any kind of modern. society, are lazy and not only uneducated but also despise and hate any progress. You were given a chance to reform in 2011 but the only thing you came up was voting for backward islamist movement
Honestly all you can do is blow yourself up in the name of your fictional god.

>Nah man look at all this proof of bad muzlimz

You really don't know your actual enemy do you

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>jews giving jews prizes
>can’t even survive in an oven
>leech off of others like a parasite
>weak and dishonourable

Attached: Woolwhich terrorism.jpg (610x406, 80K)

making your women sluts is progressive right?

I'd prefer to live in a country full of sluts but with high living standards than a shithole full of ISIS chimps with life expectancy of 50 years

Attached: 2017 barcellona attack.jpg (1086x724, 108K)

Attached: d01b21ab2defa1f8b3a1.jpg (943x531, 41K)

As bad as it is it is still better than a society that engages in so much cousin marriage that half your people have been reduced to drooling mutants.

Attached: priest killed.jpg (832x668, 169K)

This.

>making your women sluts

Attached: 1511972358690.jpg (791x664, 61K)

Attached: 1514990845741.png (1290x1074, 916K)

The humiliation of Arabs/Muslims only goes away when you build countries that the best and brightest Arabs/Muslims actually *want* to live in.

If you vaporized Israel, you'd party for three days, and then go back to squabbling and being miserable.

Maybe actually reflect on that.

turkish women are cute and fuckable

>your women sluts

Attached: 1506497213420.jpg (600x763, 93K)

Being an arab I'd honestly shut up about sluts.
Muslims have to pay Mahr which in fact is some amount of money to marry so this looks too close to prostitution and guys have to gather money to marry and they practically cannot even approach this until they turn 25 or even 30 unless their family is rich.
Islam has the most slutty customs in the west women at least try to pretend something is about love but in arab countries it's all about money and women are assets for sale Of course the only thing those sluts care about is how many golds and other gifts their husband provides them with and if you fail at it the whole city will know this and mock you

Reminder that the ones who started this mess is israel
god knows what would the middle east be like if it wasn't threatend with war every so often

>and we won't go there
Unless there oil.

European admixture

>Actually thinks tunisia is in the middle east

I dream of a world that has fully embraced Islam.

Sharia for the West! It's the only way we can stamp out degeneracy.

Attached: sharialaw.png (1024x615, 1.08M)

are you retarded?

you're basically saying poor people don't get married in arab countries,wich in all honesty is completely fucking stupid

>not paying a dowry
So uncivilized

This. Also we never where asked if we want to invade your countries for the (((globalists))), so stop blaming us for that.

It's very hard to take ownership. Easy to cast blame.

--
Leila Trabelsi, the politically ambitious wife of Tunisia's Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali, was easily the most detested, a monstrous symbol of nepotism and corruption, whose embezzlement of state wealth made Imelda Marcos's nearly 3,000 pair of shoes seem trifling. Trabelsi sparked the sense of injustice that flamed the revolution, keeping a mafia-style hold of the nation's economy, siphoning off riches to her and her husband's family, who were thought to control 30-40% of the economy, running everything from customs to car-dealers, supermarket chains and banana importations. She and her relatives are accused of ordering people from their homes if they wanted their land, confiscating their businesses if they thought they could profit from them. Trabelsi took archaeological artefacts to decorate her palace rooms while her daughter and son in law flew in ice-cream from St-Tropez for dinner parties.

Described as the woman who sparked the Arab spring, Trabelsi, who liked to be called "Madame La Présidente", inspires dread in the public imagination. A book by her butler recently described how she would ritually sacrifice chameleons to supposedly cast spells over her husband and how she punished one cook by plunging their hands into boiling oil.

The Arab world's first ladies of oppression
--

>we never where asked if we want to invade your countries for the (((globalists)))

imagines no burden on his nation's people to lift good people to high office

denies that the most massive cross-national street demonstration in history was 2003 against going to iraq, with most activism coming from centre/left

denies that iraq's neighbours only put up tepid opposition (virtue signalling for the Arab street) -- when not provding outright support -- because THEY wanted the motherfucker saddam out

Cuc

>but in the end,you have a bias against Muslims because of immigration and mainstream media

White Australian Christian here.

OP is correct.
The anti muslim idiots on Jow Forums havent yet worked out the (((MEDIA))) & (((Hollywood))) programed you with an anti-muslim narrative for DECADES, so they could sell these middle eastern wars to them, and they wouldnt care, cos the middle east is a "shit hole".

(((PROGRAMING)))

IMO Muslims are our greatest ally against the Kikes.
If we can stop these wars for ISRAEL, muslims can live in peace in the middle east, and we can live in peace in the west.

And its infact the JEWS who have HELP spread the Wahhabi ISIS extremists we all hate.
Its JEWS who promoted European & American open borders policies.

>inb4 screeching kike shills

Attached: 1520302487932.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Ours arent that bad ....... yet

BASED.

Shlomo got BTFO again.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend you stinky Muslim piece of shit. Just go allah ackbar yourself

>you have a bias against Muslims because of immigration and mainstream media

no, because of history. nothing changed sice anno domini 732.

Attached: C6taacuWgAAVAwb.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Islam has been attacking ,enslaving and forcing non-muslims to convert since 600 AD
>IT IS THE JEWS!!!!!

fuck off ahmed

>complains about the kikes
>doesn't understand that their religion is created by the jew to destroy the other religion that jews hate : christianity (especially the NewTestament + the Jesus /I'sa followers).

Not gonna be a nazi loser and join islam just because we both hate the jew. We can be pals , but not neighbours. (and the dogmatic nature of sunni islam in particular does not permit friendship without converting to Islam as that is seen as ideal.)

Attached: coincidente.png (768x614, 580K)

Attached: 041.png (1024x768, 381K)

>you're basically saying poor people don't get married in arab countries,wich in all honesty is completely fucking stupid
Of course they do marry cause they have huge families.
Just to give you an idea, you have 1000 family members, each of them gives you 5$ plus you have say 10k$ saved at your own and your parents.
So now you got 15k$ which indeed is a great amount in some poor Tunisia where you have no electricity or central water.
It's not XIX century and arabs and muslims got exposed long ago so stop larping and making others explain your daily routines and lifestyle

This arab clan system is somewhat like a ponzi scheme, you finance others when they need to marry or if they have law trouble and need to bribe the police and you expect those to finance you in same alike case. That's how those "poor" muslims can afford expensive weddings and other things.

Im not saying it's actually something bad, but paying insane amounts of money especially in core arab areas such as KSA, UAE, Qatar etc is nothing but prostitution

this whole middle east thing has been because of israel first and foremost, the petrodollar the second.

Muslims kill each other since first fitnah (shortly after Mohammads death; notably they continue to fight over the same reason til this fucking day).
Again their religion instructs them to kill and enslave, this is war cult in literal sense and it was way before petro$

nah it doesn't

what the fuck are you even talking about

Can I go to Tunisia and fuck Tunisian qts?

Fuck you Ahmed
Islam has been invading and enslaving since their syphilitic pedophile prophet invent their death cult