Latvian citizen found dead in India without a head

>Līga Skromane, a Latvian citizen who disappeared in India since March 14, was dead. Female mortal remains found on the bank of the state of Kerala in the city of Thiruvananthapuram - the body was distorted and without a head, says Indiatoday.

>Latvia's Liga Skromane, who was found dead dead mangroves in Kerala in India last Friday, may have died of asphyxiation, either reported by the Indian police, reports Times of India.

What the fuck poos???

Article in English

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/body-of-latvian-woman-missing-in-india-found-1.3470144

Article in Latvian

jauns.lv/raksts/zinas/278531-mirusi-atrasta-indija-pazudusi-liga-skromane-vinas-kermenis-smagi-izkroplots-un-bez-galvas

Attached: imagefasfas.jpg (620x330, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
youtube.com/watch?v=bhI3t-6Zwlw&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like she smelled worse than a poo.

With poos you lose

This.

Tease the loo, end up in poo.

Lol at this "go explore the world" meme

POOED

it is known..

Attached: 1382900629284.jpg (452x563, 42K)

>going alone to a foreign country
kek
im always amazed how some people, especially women dumb are

these leftists really think the whole world is a nice safe place

How could this happen, non-white cultures were all supposed to be inclusive, peaceful and respectful of women!

Another case of retarded white woman with Disney princess syndrome.

Attached: britbong.jpg (668x1132, 152K)

She didn't show bobs and vagene. This enraged the wild poo.

Attached: liberalhiker.jpg (1242x862, 52K)

Whites need to learn to be culturally aware. There’s a reason why you have so few brothas in East Europe.

FAKE AND GAY UNTIL YOU POST PICS OF HER HEAD

Lmao she was murdered in the biggest Commie infested state of India, that state is literally governed by the commies.

Even as Indians we are waiting for a chance to purge everyone in that state for good.

Our only hope

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: 1517759130303m.jpg (1024x925, 135K)

What her head might have fallen off.. happens all the time

Best part of the story is she didn't even reach the Middle East proper.
That bitch was killed a couple miles east of Istanbul, basically the second she left the European continent.

I'm burger and been to:
Thailand
Malaysia
Singapore
Indonesia
India

India was by far the most awful, legit third world. Everyone is awful and I got parasites by drinking the water. I'm pretty happy with everywhere else I've been.

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

(((skormane)))
Droši vien v*dzemniece
Indieši ir latgaļi un izdarīja ko īsts katoļu latgalis būtu darījis - piebeidzis Vāczemes l*terāni

Kerala Christians are bros

>Latgaļi

Attached: 122095a1c41548b378fa578e9c5d9c23.png (1993x1636, 801K)

alone as a female is just asking for troubles imho
especially when going to 3rd world coutries
i've heard thailand was beautiful , cheap nice food happy poor people

>travel abroad they said
>experience other cultures they said
>now I don't have a head

Daunis.

I saw a few solo female tourists in India and a few old, retired couples. Really wonder how they didn't get debilitating diarrhea and die. My bowels got fucked for the entire time I was there. I took 100 pills from a doc to nuke everything. 2 years later I'm still not 100%.

>2 years later I'm still not 100%.
jesus christ
that bad?!

did you drink tap water or hwaht?

Did she show bob?

She wasn't raped as far as i know.

The first landlord was supposed to provide filtered drinking water. I'm pretty sure he did not. I probably also shouldn't have used the tap to brush. I also stayed with a friend and later found out his family didn't use a filter. It's Doin' It Wrong the country. Everything that can be fucked up will be fucked up.

Thuggees?

Mybie, not sure.

It was a cultural misunderstanding. She wanted to give head and they thought is was literally. They resisted at first but she was so insistent wanting to give head that at the end they just took it.

Based poos. Fuck all the roasties from NuEU countries that emulate their Western brethren

I am sure she got pjeet hard, why would she otherwise go there if it wouldnt be for the exotic men?

She was cute anyways, sad to hear it. Traveling alone is for men, and not even all men. Tell your wimmins Latvia.

She was there with her BF.

Is it easy to to disappear in India?

Fuck with Pajeet, they'll find your head in the street
>Screw with Krish, you'll sleep with the fish
Toy with Prem, he'll sever your brain stem
>Play with Rajesh, they'll carry your organs in mesh

Proabably easy more for local Indians than for whites given that streets are brown.

She was mesmerized by the "ethnic people" and "ethnic culture" there and she ended another White fem-tard who learned the hard way.

so what happened to the bf?

You rarely hear about people disappearing in India. I think the bongs put the epigenetic fear of messing too much with europeans into them.

Goa is a state in india. A lot of hippies think goabtrance has something tobdo with it. European people larp this spiritual india thing, then they go to india and its anthird world poor country with feces every street corner and a racist cast system where the poor clean the shit. I have seen these hippie yoga people, totally out of touch with reality.

Oh I see then is right what happen to him?

theres tigers almost everywhere

Nothing, she went somewhere without him and went missing but he is fine, they went to India togeather though.

Some guys take their gf to a restaurant, some guys take their gf's to get their head lopped off in India.

shame, that hippy chick had decent genetics

jup, honesly this is preaty suprising, i wouldn't be suprised if this had happened in Pakistan, or somwehere in middle east but India, this is preaty strange given that she wasn't even raped.

Attached: Flag_Map_of_British_Raj_(India).png (2005x1697, 207K)

>good thing we are importing all their civil and environmental engineers on visa

Attached: atleastthebulimiawilltakecareofthatobesitything.gif (120x120, 27K)

Fake map
Latgaliski ir ols
Un balvu pusē runā lielākoties tikai latgaliski
Krievi dzīvo Dienvidlatgalē, tikai ap Daugavpili

Maybe it was the boyfriend.

you poo
you lose

roastie tries to slut it up in another country,

seems like thot was patrolled.

Maybe we shold kill those who responsible. just like that pedophile was strangled and beaten?

the son of a famous commie croatian politician Vladimir Seks died while in goa in 2005
he used to be in a dub band
youtube.com/watch?v=bhI3t-6Zwlw&t=59s
not many people here know about this
getting killed in india isn't that rare apparently
first time alone and you get your head sewed off
lol

Attached: dumdum.jpg (300x400, 32K)

Jautajums Latgalieši patiešām vēlas savu valsti vai ari tie ir krievi

KĒK

Eat, Pray, Get Dismembered

>being a woman and going alone to a third world foreign country
Ftfy

she opened vaegene and showd bobs

S

Yeah perhaps, mybie he payed some local thugs to kill her.The boady was hevely injured though looks like she was killed with severe brutality.

you poo
you loo

Attached: 1524732666360.png (1100x756, 965K)

From another perspective, you could easily say that the reason India sucks so bad is because we're brain-draining them of anyone who could actually make their own country less shit.

Kerala Christians are descended from Jews who settled Kerala during King Solomon's reign.

lol

cloth off?

Companies using Indians are suicidal. I was there for a year and completely discarded the notion of using Indian labor. For the most part, I refuse to work with or hire Indians. They're just incompetent and a pain in the ass.

>the actual state of indians

Attached: indians.jpg (996x2048, 185K)

I like this Asian chick.

>Lose head
>Die of asphyxiation
Is that how that works? Things are very different in India.

Stranngled and then beheaded i gues.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw

why?

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would strangle a woman before beheading her

Burn the rice pay the price
Burn the curry face the fury

Attached: smarg.jpg (300x240, 10K)

she was there to attend a clinic to help with depression, connect the dots

Boink pajeet, designate the shitting street?

This is what happens to you when you poo in the loo

if you don't show bob, your head will get sawed

For calling out immigrants on their nonsense.

There goes my milk through my nose

curry and fury doesn't rhyme user

Kekle

Pajeet wins! De-crap-atation!

No?

Attached: 80F5395D-314B-4188-8A58-C1D018B2A7E5.jpg (259x194, 20K)

cloth off, or I might get rough

Attached: pooinit.jpg (630x405, 61K)

Yes, there are a lot of Muslims in India.

the problem is going alone to a foreign country outside Europe.. or that is not Japan
Stories about ppl who go to shithole countries and die/have awful experiences are endless.

Everytime a tourist comes here it makes the news:

in 2012 2 french girls were killed by a mestizo trying to steal their camera
in 2015 an american was robbed ON CAMERA by a mestizo, the vid is on yt, he had some head gear to record
in 2017 a Russian tourist was almost stabbed to death by a mestizo, the police officer shoot the evil mestizo and killed him but then guess what, the police officer was sent to jail

those are the only cases that made it to the news, but its very known shithole countries with big amount of nonwhites are dangerous for people who dont know it or dress elegantly, I'd reckon its even worse in south central and south eastern asia...

only countries that are safe and I'd go to are : Canada, NZ , Australia, Japan and Europe. The rest is not worth visiting anyways....

They're mad about Apu right now

So in the process of finding herself she lost her head.

why would she go to india?

Burn the poo, pay your dues

Good! she was ugly anyway.

forgot pic

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 6K)

but you cannot deny brown people (of all kinds) have a strong resentment against """whites""" or people of fairer skin. Not only that but money plays a big factor too.
I saw last year that a guy (the one wearing all gold or smth) was robbed and killed for literally having a shirt made of gold or something like that. I see that pattern repeated everywhere

please take them