Faceswap or caption this beauty girl

Attached: 2.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Here’s a caption for someone to use

“Hey baby, why don’t you come over and spend some quality time with me. My husbands out of town and I’d love to see if your cock is as tasty as I remember. I know we haven’t spoken since high school, but I’ll bet you still remember how good my pussy tasted. It’s still shaved and waiting for you. Just make sure you only cum in my ass or mouth. We are trying to get pregnant and if my baby comes out black my husband will know I’ve been messing around on him again.”

mmmm
very good

Attached: 2 (3).jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

Thanks!!

“So, I hear you think you’ve got the best dick in town. How’s your aim with it? Think your good enough to stand there and jerk off and land your wad on my mole here? If you can, I’ll let you have your way with me this afternoon. Anything thing you want me to do, I’ll do it. Anything you want to do to me, you can. Anal, deepthroat, cover me in cum. Anything you want at all.
If you miss? Well, if you miss, you have to wear a chastity belt all day and follow me around and clean up cum from all the other guys I meet today.”

i'm hard for this

Attached: 4.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Glad you are liking it!!

“Ok baby. I let you suck my tits tonight before I make you eat me out. Just make sure you don’t drip any precum on the sheets, ok. My husband found a spot last week and I had to pretend like I’d spilled some lotion there.
Now, make sure when you eat me out this time, that I cum more than once. Otherwise we have to go back to you not getting to suck my tits until after.”

I would suck on those boobs forever

Attached: 00-.jpg (958x958, 182K)

“Like the view? How’d you like to view this all night? If you promise not to tell anyone at all, I’ll let you fuck my ass tonight. But you can’t say a WORD. I’ve told my husband I’ll never do anal, so if he finds out that his best friend got it from me, he’ll be pissed.
Oh, but before you get to stick your cock in my ass, I’m going to need you to lick it and suck on it and get it nice and wet and lubed up with your saliva. Ok?”

I will lick it very well, but I do not promise that your husband will not know after all I want several photos of this on the internet

Attached: 1=21.jpg (958x958, 194K)

“Oh, but you can’t post them, please. He’ll be so mad. I’ll do anything you want. I’ll be your cumslut for a month. I’ll let you bring all your friends over to have their way with me. I’ll swallow your load after you fuck my ass. I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t post the pictures of you fucking my ass. Please”

you will need to pay very well with sex so that I do not put the pictures on the internet
I'll bring my soccer team to fuck you

“Gladly. Bring as many teams as you want. I’ll suck them all. I’ll open my legs for all of them. I’ll let them all fuck my ass while they are fucking my pusssy and I’m sucking them off. Just please don’t post the pictures!”

ok but i need record a film hardcore sex

Attached: 54534.jpg (768x960, 68K)

“Can I wear a mask in the film? I’d be willing I’d i could wear a mask. As long as my husband can’t see my face it would be ok. I’ll film and do anything you want as long as you promise he won’t know.”

sure baby

"but she doesn't know that when we go shooting we will rip off her mask and show her beautiful face full of pleasure while having all the holes fucked"

Attached: 468496.jpg (673x960, 83K)

“I can’t believe you had them rip my mask off in the video. I trusted you. I’ve done everything you asked and you betrayed me. Now my husband will find out what a slut I am. And worse, he will know I lied when I said I wasn’t ever going to do anal. And he’ll want me to do anal with him. And then he’ll never want my pussy again. And I’ll never have babies because all he will want is to fuck my tight ass every night.

I know you love having your ass fucked, you can reveal your secrets to me. enjoy and show me this ass I'll fuck him

Attached: 1.jpg (960x960, 71K)

“Ok. I’ll trust you. I’ll let you fuck my ass all day long and then I’ll suck Your cock until it’s dry and has. No cum left. Maybe if you fuck my ass enough, it won’t be so tight and my husband will still want my pussy!”

your ass will be so open that your husband won't be able to feel anything

Attached: 197566.jpg (768x960, 84K)

“Ok. That’s perfect. Just make sure you only cum in my ass. If you get me pregnant my husband might go ballistic”

i will get you pregnant

Attached: 48.jpg (720x720, 74K)