Are pagans and other anti-theists just a bunch of sheep controlled by (((them))) as another way to attack Christianity?

>Are pagans and other anti-theists just a bunch of sheep controlled by (((them))) as another way to attack Christianity?

Attached: 1524607663755.jpg (2321x1392, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopaganism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_(god)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahura_Mazda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus_Pita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittite_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugaritic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
youtube.com/watch?v=eXIbjGYY0cc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Cycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/rec3.12095
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gioventù_Italiana_del_Littorio
youtube.com/watch?v=Okph9wt8I0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, first of all, lurk for at least two more years so you can learn how to use greentext properly.
Secondly, of course they're being controlled by Jews. They apparently hate Jews, but not enough to recognise that Jesus was their greatest enemy, and so they attack Christianity. Of course the number of actual pagans who fall for this is low, the majority of the pagan-posting I've seen are by shills who always just post the same easily debunked shit over and over in order to sow discord and disrupt conversation.
Watch, keep this thread alive and they'll come flocking in with their tired "kike-on-a-stick" and "christcuck, christcuck" mantra. It's better to just ignore them than to try to engage them intellectually. They'll call you a cowardly retard, but they're the ones who refuse to use actual arguments.
Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Man, why do people always use norse examples when referring to paganism.
THERE WERE OTHER PAGAN CULTURES.
You should know better with your flag, OP.

Not really, pagans have zero power or political pull. It's just schizos corrupted by Jewry who became a little crazy, but in the end, they don't matter at all.

Simply because the majority of Pagan posters only post Nordic content.
I have yet to see a Druid post here.

Attached: 1423767274116.jpg (1228x1600, 489K)

>Why do the majority of Pagan posters use nordic paganism?
>Because they do.
Read my post again please.

Ah, sorry then. Misread what you said.

In British culture there is a lot of overlap of Nordic and Celtic culture.
Why do you fucking think nord tard? do you even know where English comes from?

>do you even know where English comes from?
The creation of a Mutt race after the Celtic, Roman, Germanic, Nordic, Norman, Hindu, and now Arabic migrations into the Isles?

Yes, but 90% of "neo-pagans" today embraces norse paganism.
>You should know better with your flag
First of, I respect my pagan ancestors. But "pagans" today are so retarded. They're only way of arguing is being an edgy larper while calling you a "christcuck" (pic related). And they actually think that their pagan religion is based on nationality, blood and race, which its not. our norse ancestors even had children with shitskin slaves that they had captured.

Attached: 1522703969965.jpg (993x716, 59K)

pagans believe in gods/goddesses, therefore they are not "anti-theist"

>90% of "neo-pagans" today embraces norse paganism.
maybe in norway. everywhere else, wiccans outnumber neo-norsers. "paganism" is a broad church.

Attached: womens-sexy-witch-costume.jpg (1000x1200, 110K)

Yes, but they can be even more annoying than autisitc nigger-kikes sometimes

chrisitans are deluded cucks following a pedo rings order

>pagans and other anti-theists
>pagans are anti-theists

Attached: 1524693844767.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>maybe in norway.
More like in virtually all of baltic. (and also the US)

>(and also the US)
user you're an idiot, just stop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopaganism_in_the_United_States

Virtually all european pagan religions share similar pantheons, myths and teachings in general. Criticism of one is criticism of all of them.

Just get off Jow Forums for a few days then.

"Pagans" are just anti - Christians . Its a rebellion against authoritarian Christianity . Thats all . Everyone that doesnt fit in , like faggos , go find something else to replace Christianity .

>inb4 mug Greekz and Romanzz

Funny how nordcucks only consider Greeks and Italians white when they want to abuse their history

Attached: 53443346773.jpg (236x214, 11K)

it apperas you know nothing, as expected of your memeflag.
I'll enlighten you: pagans are polytheists, meaning the do not belive in one God (monotheism) but in many. Atheists belive in NO god.

Greeks and Romans are equally dismissive of Anglo accomplishments.
>muh Roman empire n sheeit

Italians, not Romans*

Ghost Dance
BY SARA LITTLECROW-RUSSELL
Two hundred seventy
Ghost Dancers died dreaming
That humanity would drown
In a flood of White sins.

Then the renewed earth
Would reclaim city and town,
Leaving only Ghost Dancers
And those who lived by nature’s laws.

History books say the threat is gone.
The Ghost Dance died with the ancestors—
Wovoka and his sacred dream
Were destroyed.

Each time it rains,
I go out to the sidewalk,
Where the tree roots
Have broken the concrete
Listening to the water’s whispering:

“It is coming soon.”

My paganism is deeply tied to my ancestry. Keep on praying to a little desert devil totem completely foreign to you, christcucks.

Attached: Sioux_sun_dance,_1874_-_NARA_-_530871.jpg (3000x2092, 1.57M)

The "alt-right" forms of paganism is mostly in the sense of Norse. Virtually every propaganda material piece ive seen from those far-right pagans have been of norse paganism

Suck that heeby flesh christcuck. You’ll always be worshipping the Hebrew backdoor religion cowtowing to the chosen ones all while imitating and hoping you’ll be worthy of the holy heeb. Muh English translation of muh Latin translation of muh Greek translation of muh Hebrew translation is infallible, and if u find a mistake, well it’s just a mistranslations. Now remember, masons and Jews are bad, mmkay, so suck some heeby flesh and blood and Christ vampire will give u everlasting life.. isn’t that a good word?

oh, another edgy, welfare-dependent mutt-cuck living in the mcdonalds basement, making the same typical fagan-like argument.

Find Jesus, user. Your life will gain its true meaning

Attached: Jesus.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>that pic.
Jesus was actually a 5ft tall middle-eastern midget. Basically Danny Devito with a tan and a beard.

bs. more kike-propaganda.
Shitskins didnt come to todays Israel/Palestine before 600 years after Jesus was born. He was most likely olive-skinned (possibly green eyes), like most cultures was in that region at that time.

"There is neither Jew or Greek... "

your post was 110% accurate

Attached: this.jpg (200x202, 11K)

Literally this

Attached: 12312737122.png (500x301, 117K)

/thread

Attached: together.jpg (600x712, 474K)

Then why do they keep stabbing christians in the back?

I don't remember "American" being in that book either. Take that shit back to israel you sand nigger's cuck.

lel, called in advance. Nice.

Pagan LARPers are fine. Pagans who go out of their way to shill against Christians are just Jews.

Attached: jewish D&C agents.jpg (795x593, 123K)

wow, sometimes I wonder how some of you can even breathe. Your arguments are flawed. Learn some truth. Controlled religion was always used to control the people. How about this, no government, no priest, no authority, can dictate what is true or not true. Only Knowledge can tell you that.
As far as Jesus goes, he was an anarchist and that is why he is loathed by all others in authority.
However, Christianity itself was a hijacked movement by the Roman government.
Read your history, better yet read the Corpus Hermeticum.
Paganism isn't bad in and of itself, however, I have found it has been turned into a religious indoctrination as well.

Nearly all neo-pagan groups are run by Jews, for starters. Go on Faceberg and verify.

it says a lot about your faith that you think it boils down to some impressive paintings and buildings.

Hebrew religion is both gay and lame.
Canaanites/Phoenicians didn't do child sacrifice.
Devils are just the Daeva of ancient pantheons.
Lucifer is just propaganda against Babylonian/Akkadian/Canaanite Gods, like Inanna/Astarte/Ishtar - which comes from truly ancient Ashurs.
By Christian logic, all the ancients of the some 20,000+ year old pantheon are "luciferian."

Ask me, and I will illuminate to you your truly ancient and sacred heritage since eliminated by the Hebrew and their subversive Yah.

Attached: 12353.jpg (1920x1130, 252K)

Best to start with some simple key words, which sadly Wikipedia might be a more objective description free of propaganda or dreamworld interpretation. Once you start there, you can begin to find literature and archaeology from those words to expand from the basic gestalt.

The Ashur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_(god)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahura_Mazda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat
The Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daeva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu
The Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus_Pita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus
The Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittite_language
The Babylonians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language
Hyksos
(language in pic related)
The Ugarits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugaritic

All of this led or leads to the languages we know as Greek, Latin Paleo Hebrew. But their roots are ultimately shared by all Indo-Europeans.
These are good starting points for getting into the origins of all things. To understand traditions, first you must understand the profound connections and ancient history.
You must start at the beginning - or at least as far back as we can get.

Attached: 1200px-Aasgaardreien_peter_nicolai_arbo.jpg (1200x812, 187K)

see

Yes.

Stolen gold and artifacts that have ruined the souls of their countries and rotted out their empires is all they have. That and a duty to serve the jew.

Consider Asherah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
Consort of El.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
These were far more important than the cult of Yahweh at the time. Yahweh was only but one god of many to the ISHRA-EL-ITES before state conversion to monotheism and declaration of these "pagan" gods as evil became a way of thinking - and the meaning of their identity became lost.

Look to the beginning of this timeline, then to your own heart. Makes you really think why the Jews(and thus later Christians.) hated Ba'al/Hadad so much.

They were the true ISHRA-EL-ITES.

Keep in mind, in the ruins of Ugarit was found a library of these peoples ritual practices outlined in detail and their religious beliefs and never -once- will you ever find any single mention of child sacrifice.

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 10K)

People often associate Saturn with child sacrifice.

Some cults literally do.
But in ancient religion it was more related to the planetary cycles, or Saturn transit, as was noted in ancient Vedic, Greek, Assyrian culture.

29.5 years is around the time it takes Saturn to reach the place it was in your birth. This is a turning point in many peoples lives, where long term planning and investment tend to pay off, or lack thereof spites you. You are moving on to the next and last stage of your life, becoming who it is you are.
So in reality, the only child there being sacrificed is you.

Abominable cults of Jews belong to an extension from this Hebraic propaganda, not true esotericism. Do not confuse the two. Being made to hate the mythology of your ancestors is a very ancient Jewish trick.

Attached: 12464367437.jpg (465x600, 101K)

Out of curiosity for any passing Muslims, do you have to deal with pagan advocates/LARPerstoo?

Or does fear keep them in line? I'm curious to know if this is a uniquely Christian societal issue.

Yes, everything is a controlled op to attack your Hebrew cult.

Are you mentally retarded?

Attached: D2656237-21F5-4B3E-B007-64862504481B.png (640x1136, 1.34M)

>Larpers
I have these texts of a Semitic cult and a Semitic deity, how is this not retarded LARPing?

Attached: 0A0E28DB-04D5-41B8-896D-026E2FC1FE77.png (640x1136, 1.06M)

The ironic thing is that theism is idol worship by definition. If you believe that this reality is created by an individual, you're still thinking inside the box you were born into. The very fact that you are aware and thinking is a miracle that instantly suggests that the "impossible" is possible, but it by no means suggests that the creator of the universe is a single, separate entity from that reality.

Jokes on you, they already worship your "lucifer" aka Ishtar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

Varg should have finished the job with your lot

>God have this land to me
>to me

Attached: C0BCC27B-8DF4-4ECA-994D-DD83E6E2F6E1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Who cares.

East Europe Christianity >>>> Western Europe Christianity
Fite me fgt

Attached: 6eb3217122baf8dce0689782ada57d89.jpg (935x887, 286K)

No Christianity Europe.

It's simple

Muslims -> Worships a desert man, their own literal forefather. Are related to their deity.
Jews -> Worships Yahweh, they da chosen, whatever. Are related to their deity.
European Christians -> Literally worships a non-european jew. Are not related to their deity.

Hmm activated almonds.

Well, this country is more or less a product of that book (and the resulting Enlightenment backlash against it) so abiding its precepts would be considered "routine" or "normal".

Trying to pretend you're the second coming of Olaf Olafsson means you're engaging in textbook LARPing. As for "muh ancestor" I have three ancestors in the Domesday book, and they were all Christian.

The Jews have fooled you into thinking your cultural cousins are evil, and thus you too.
Would you have thought that the nordic Aesir are literally related etymologically to the Assyrians? Probably not, but it is true.

The Jews have made us to hate our own.

Attached: 124478765856.jpg (2000x1357, 1.01M)

No christianity is a cuck religion created to keep the lower classes from rising up against (((them)))

Christians are mentally retarded and do not descent from any early converts, they converted in the 400s minimum, Christians are mentally retarded.
>the gentiles
The Goyim the cattle

Attached: 9403E713-871D-4A03-A0BC-8B3F2B19EED9.png (640x1136, 1.08M)

Sounds like british israelism to me
youtube.com/watch?v=eXIbjGYY0cc

This country is a result of renaissance and enlightenment, 0 to do with Christianity a Hebrew Semitic cult

The founding fathers were Freemasons.
US is an esoteric nation.
Not a Christian nation.
Study what I've given you here and follow their footsteps.

Attached: 2154643.jpg (1232x1880, 678K)

That's why (((they))) got persecuted all over europe at christianity's height, right?

>he doesn't understand what the Renaissance and Enlightenment grew out of

>ISHRA-EL-ITES
And what did their religion entail?

This is your based Jew calling non Jews cattle.
Which you are if you worship a semite and Yahweh.

Every bible should be burned every church demolished every priest apostated or matyred

Our of greek and Roman European religion writings

Not all of the Founders were masons. Its certainly another root, but not the only one.

western europe has always been our greatest enemy, we try to defend europe and they fucking try to conquer us. Let western europe burn for all i care, we have been here for milenia of invaders, not one has been able to bend our spirit. And when the western powers will be a distant memory, we will be here surviving and laughing. Screw those fags.

>he doesn't understand these were preserved and translated by Catholic monks

You retarded kikestrian redneck or nigger.

Yeah, exactly. Because it's the pagans who want to increase shitskin migration to Europea and it's the pagans who support Israel. In fact, pagans literally worship a Jewish god who is called the King of the Jews.

No doubt about it. Those pesky pagans are agents of the Jews.

Attached: 1497552119553.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Stop watching history channel.

>MUH HOLLOWCO$T

Attached: 1523542059625.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>he doesn't realize I've never started my own personal religious opinion and can only respond to facts with "KIKESTIAN".

lol stay mad

The Renaissance (Rebirth) was so-called because it involved the recovery of pagan Greek and Roman literature and art after a thousand years of Jewish-inspired Christianity.

Seriously, this is simple stuff. How can you not know this?

Attached: 1522752086867.jpg (842x729, 170K)

Worship of Asherah and El.
Mother and father to all of the daevas.
Very similar to the Greek pantheon and mythology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Cycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/rec3.12095
They were persecuted by Assyrians and Romans before Christianity too.

The difference is that Christianity is an adoption of their God which was a theological war upon the ancient pantheons.
See the very top here.
Really makes you think why the Jews had such a hate boner for Baal.

Attached: 1496501601355.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

Fuck, you sound literally like kikes in Israel spewing shit at Christianity with little reasoning.
Kys ignorant kike.

Attached: St-Tarcísio.jpg (354x491, 87K)

>MUH HOLLOWCO$T
Didn't meant that, britfag.

I believe I would be instantly taken to Heaven if I was in a central blast radius.
I seek home teleportation.
I could lay in an empty valley at the center of a high explosive target.

You could literally film me as a test subject at a nucular blast site. If all satellites sent up have the capability of blowing up on detention command think about how that would effect this world. Earth destroyed by fire.

I have been crucified and risen with the Christ already. Jesus is Lord.

Mental retard worshiping a Jew semites and Hebrew cult, duck off and be matyred.

Okay, you’ll be executed.

The Renaissance was not filtered through the lens of Christianity?

Who do you think this painting is depicting?

Attached: bott.jpg (800x1175, 269K)

Yes. Jews hate Jesus and his followers more than anything in this world

>destroys all Pagan(European) monuments, some survive, now makes fun of European culture for his Kike ZOG religion in name of some desert land in Israel that imported niggers into your own country. Why do you faggot even post white people? You don't believe in white culture anyway.

Attached: Pope BBC refugee.jpg (2504x1670, 668K)

>le picture of white people cosplaying Africa-Arab culture
Look goy, we have white face (but we don't want to).

I've noticed there are two people Jews are under an inborn compulsion to hate, which manifests in their mocking and attacking them endlessly.

Christ and Hitler.

There are no exceptions. Really activates those almonds.

>sheep calls someone else a sheep

Pottery

Literally nothing is known about druids apart from them being story-tellers and keepers of history.

>fascist flag
Do you know the absolute basics of Fascism you stupid Christian retard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gioventù_Italiana_del_Littorio
>The Gioventù Italiana del Littorio (GIL) (English: Italian Youth of the Lictor) was the consolidated youth movement of the National Fascist Party of Italy that was established in 1937
>It was created to supervise and influence the minds of all youths, that was effectively directed against the influence of the Catholic Church on youths.

a side effect of never developing a written language is that its really hard to leave your story behind without one.

Fuck off Varg parroting nigger.
The Byzantines NEVER lost touch with ancient Roman antiquity.

And it was from the Byzantines were the Renaissance came from, since they collected all the Roman writings while the retarded nigger barbarians destroyed western Roman's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Okph9wt8I0A

Attached: 8a95ea9f5e2f1bb04b82edc11e5fcad9.jpg (1024x1101, 276K)

/thread

>fascist flag
>doesn't knows that fascists destroyed monarchy power

Nope.
If there is anything they hate more it is the Aryans(Indo-Europeans). The Aryan invasion to Indus Valley created their Asura, daevas, created Ahura Mazda and devils, it brought us the Hittites, who's etymological language brought us Akkadian, brought us Ugaritic, and even further still, Hebrew. Also, more relevantly, Greek, Latin, and basically all European language - since far enough back all Indo Europeans are derivative.

Nazis were very pagan.

Christianity is just the religion of "Hey not all the Jews were bad" And on top of that all organized religion is just another way for the kike to control you. Think for yourself user, don't let ((them)) do it for you.

Both are absolutist ideologies at their root.

Attached: Leviathan_by_Thomas_Hobbes.jpg (1304x2004, 1.07M)

>denigrating your own ancestors
>poking fun at the significance of your ancestors accomplishments such as ship engineering and the nordic shield
>insulting runes even though the rune period is from 300-1700 AD

Wow you sure convinced me you fucking slimey traitor.

>b-but other cultures have bigger buildings

>Nazis were very pagan
>
kek

Attached: 1478356665668.jpg (1600x1200, 739K)