Its april 26 2018, where is drumpfs border wall?

its april 26 2018, where is drumpfs border wall?

Attached: IMG_6292.jpg (1155x801, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-34234336/hungary-prepares-to-seal-off-border-with-serbia
bbc.com/news/av/world-34250092/refugees-exhausted-after-serbia-hungary-border-closes
cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/trump-wall-mexico-challenges/index.html
sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hurr walls don't work people will just use ladders
>durr walls don't keep people out of stuff

Attached: tszx5nah58zx.png (1479x505, 43K)

The fence was built in July. October was Merkel telling the Great Sultan to keep the refugees in bay.

We took like 30 years to build a road
Have patience

That's not true, though. Construction started in June, but on 12th of September it was still not finished.

12th september:
bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-34234336/hungary-prepares-to-seal-off-border-with-serbia

14th september:
bbc.com/news/av/world-34250092/refugees-exhausted-after-serbia-hungary-border-closes

Though the point still sort of stands. The wall in itself didn't immediately end the migration. You see it dropped to near zero for a few days, then picked up again (alternative paths? holes cut by activists? I don't know, I couldn't find any news for those weeks) for another month before it really dropped to zero.

Croats let them trough, we had to build a 2nd wall on that border... Even after that they pushed old railway cars to Hungary filled with migrants and refused to take it back...

why is obamacare still alive? like wtf?

Where can you buy a ladder for 18$?

In Mexico.

pic related when?

Attached: romanian czech and yugoslav diet.jpg (277x246, 20K)

PLEASE TRY IT

I'd pay top dollar to see a pregnant spic or a drug mule carrying bags trying to scale a 15-20 foot ladder and then attempting to jump off the other side.

Attached: FcMlzb.gif (320x213, 1.08M)

Israel has a wall, why can't the US?

>dude, because the wall won't fully impede illegal immigrants from ever crossing the border, we should just forget about having borders and laws and shit

The wall is primarily a direct message to the American/international power elite: no more, or else.

What exactly is the point of that cartoon?
>Don't bother enforcing the borders, goyim, the people you're building the wall to keep out will just continue trying to get in.
Thereby justifying the border wall entirely and proving the point about them being a threat?

You may notice that Hungary is small, and the fence is only 110 miles. This is actually logistically feasible. The USA-Mexico border is 1,954 miles. This is a logistical nightmare.

Also:

>Kerlikowske also noted that the vast majority of people trying to enter the US are actually showing up at border entry points and seeking asylum or turning themselves in. Most are not trying to scale the fence in the dark of night, he said. Even if a wall was built, he said, it would require a significant hiring increase to have enough agents to monitor the wall. That would be no easy feat for an agency that is currently 1,200 employees below full strength.

>Kerlikowske said that, in addition to some 700 miles of fencing, the border is currently patrolled by agents on foot, bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and horseback. There's also an air wing, unmanned predator drones, ground sensors, infrared video and tower-mounted video with a range of 25 miles.

>"It's all preferable to a wall," Kerlikowske said. "Unless you monitor that wall."

cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/trump-wall-mexico-challenges/index.html

Attached: 29B7AE6D00000578-3128631-image-a-3_1434573489004[1].jpg (634x513, 59K)

Yeah he talked that shit up like he was a man of action.

Apparently not. See I was so supportive of him in his period when he was running for president because he a lot of great ideas, he was actually anti-war for a conservative. But now he's changed...... Deep state subversion anyone?

All in all he's a far better candidate than anyone else but damn he's not deserving of the title "great" or even "good". As someone who's watched the Syrian war for 5 years and seen all the destruction, the beheadings, the displaced families, what have you, I was really hoping to see an end to it all. Not sure what to think of Trump anymore, I feel like there's more going on than what we realize. For him to have all these strong opinions in the past just to drop them seemingly overnight seems very very bizarre.

(((CNN)))

Also, you do realize a wall would take more than 4-8 years to make right? Meaning you'd have to have the Democrats on board. Are they? Fuck that. This wall is just pie in the sky bullshit that appeals to his base but is poorly thought out.

Here's a real solution: End the drug war. Full legalization of pot would rob the Cartels of hundreds of millions of dollars. That will also reduce the Opioid crisis somewhat. Decriminalization (and eventual legalization) of all other drugs should follow.

That fucking fence is literally never finished. They have built a third layer not long ago. You should guess why.

Also, the statistics are kinda off because our gov really likes to hide the numbers they don't like and there are some ongoing shenanigans ("transfer zones", "gate entries", "air drops", etc.) where the immigrants are either not registered or don't count. It is a real mess down there.

those liberal drawings... their very drawing style is loose and faggy
even more disgusting than their diarrheic rhetorid]

>the fence is only 110 miles. This is actually logistically feasible. The USA-Mexico border is 1,954 miles. This is a logistical nightmare.
>logistically
just throw 20 times the money at it

Thanks, Trump.

Attached: 93847598374985.png (797x506, 256K)

start with a fence and good border patrol
upgrade to wall tier in some areas
burn the liberal cunts, the illegals, etc

Attached: cuck jew 1482539172068.png (375x421, 28K)

>That would be no easy feat for an agency that is currently 1,200 employees below full strength.

Then we'll hire more ICE/Bordr partol agents. Also drones.

Also,

>(((CNN)))

Fuck off shill.

>The USA-Mexico border is 1,954 miles. This is a logistical nightmare.

No more so than building the nation's highways or railways systems. And it is completely necessary so it's worth the hardship to get it built.

Attached: 1493848919810.jpg (598x617, 94K)

Fucking enraging.

Trump is a zionist stooge. He was only put in power to give whites false hope and make them feel like they still have power.

We all know what really has to be done to take our country back from (((them))).

Attached: JewishViolence.png (803x821, 605K)

I dare you to use an $18 ladder

Why the fuck do people think coming here illegal and mooching from the system while also being off the system is a right? Fuck off we're full.

>18 billion dollar wall
>18 dollar ladder
>18 cent bullet

Attached: 1524475814678.jpg (455x403, 19K)

is he saying we need to make it bigger?

This is like arguing against wheels because people can walk.

My son would climb out of his crib at naptime but he eventually got tired of me putting him back in, because I was waiting at the other end. 20 million people can't come in faster than you can remove them.

Probably around Israel

pretty much this, usa has more than 20 times bigger economy than hungry they could easily afford it, plus we're all curious to see how modern wall will looks like.

You literally have to be fucking retarded to think that the designers of a billion dollar wall wouldn't think about ladders and tunnels. The sheer stupidity of the left is embarrassing.

Prototypes were finished and tested last Fall, they're in the final phase of design and contractor selection right now. Basically as soon as Trump finalizes funding construction will ramp up.

I don't think Canada is in any position to lecture anyone about border security - you guys are importing Arabs and Africans at a rate that would make Angela Merkel blush.

>30 foot ladders are $18
>you’ll be okay falling 30 feet down the other side

This faggot has literally never done manual work in his life, how out of touch

We need that revenue because we will soon have to go to war for our greatest ally, Israel.

GAS THE KIKES

>just spend tax money in another stupid way
The illegals will not stop coming until the US is no longer a desirable place for them. Unless Mexico improves or US makes it much worse for illegals then they will find ways in through these vast swaths of land. The mexican government prints fucking brochures about crossing the border illegally IIRC.

Until you stop leaving free food out, roaches will find ways in no matter how many walls and traps you lay.

People have built border walls forever stop being a faggot

Attached: DE881E04-B313-4EAB-A06C-9F1692E0ECF0.jpg (400x272, 46K)

you're a fucking genius

You could just attach a rope to the top rung of the ladder and hang on to that while climbing down. Either the ladder does not lift off the ground and it's an easy drop down, or the ladder does lift off the ground and it breaks your decent.

It's an industry getting people across the border so the people getting you over could just hold the fucking ladder in place while you climb down the rope and then leave.

Nice try cunt

I've seen border agents speak on the issue and suggest a wall will cause a proper delay in illegal crossings allowing the them to do their job with much more efficiency and arrive in time to take action. They are constantly patroling up and down the border. This gives them the edge they need. Groups go from crossing in minutes to perhaps in an hour or more.

What are you even on about? Defensive because I'm critical of your replacement daddy? I'm on your side retard American. Yet again Americans cease to NEVER amaze me at how utterly fucking defensive and stupid they are. You probably think your country is the "best" or "exceptional". That's sad.

>walls don’t work because some people might get over
>guns don’t work because you might miss
>locking doors doesn’t work becaue people might break in anyway
>living is stupid because we all die

Kys fags, climbing a 30 foot edifice exposes you slows you down and prevents anyone who isn’t relatively young from attempting.

Not to mention a ladder that big is heavy to carry across the open country and expensive to buy

Attached: 12F9BA08-63A1-4D1C-B2FE-46F6C2D50640.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Attached: 065.png (1024x768, 452K)

In Israel, apparently

Plenty of 0.02£ for (you) user. remember, whilst you sell out humanity. NO DEALS.

Attached: rhtt5jkhifnz.png (657x527, 352K)

>yeah it might inconvenience the people who will succeed in getting over your wall
>that seems like a good excuse to sink money into a blunder of a public works project
>he actually fucking thinks the government will do a better job at keeping a giant wall in good condition when they can't even maintain our basic roadways and bridges
And that's before you realize that the cartel will be actively trying to fuck with this wall because it threatens their livelihood. You must not leave the house much to have that much fucking faith in government infrastructure. Will it slow people down? Sure, but they will still get in. And our government still provides them with everything they want once they do.

>expensive to buy
>implying that shit can't just be made from wood they have lying around
>implying the people helping them over can't just take it back
>implying the branch of the mexican government that prints the border-crossing pamphlets won't provide them with the ladders

And before you come at me with that "well the border guards want it man they know what's best" shit, I again have to question how much you have dealt with people who work for the government. "Give us more funding and shit" is the default of people getting government funding, whether it's a good idea or not. Border guards are apparently the only honest government workers according to most of you idorts because you don't like illegals.

Don't worry, kangaroo bro. You're spot on. And a lot of Americans agree with you.

>if you can get past a wall, it shouldn't exist

why do we build houses

prisons are useless, you can just escape from them

we should all live outdoors and let anyone do anything to us because they can just do it anyway

>ME LIKE WALLS. ME LIKE GUN AND BUYBULS
>TRUMP GOOD I LIKE SMART MAN
>ME LIKE WALLS

So the guy taking a 2-3 story faceplant is the smart one?

Walls are great. My neighborhood has one to keep the niggers out, it works wonders. Over 40yrs and zero thefts.

He never had any intention to build it, drumpf played y’all like a fiddle

Attached: F45B9FDE-A662-4C76-B1A0-6BEBE8B3B6F4.jpg (800x1200, 238K)

>prisons are useless
why isn't there a separate security camera watching every prisone cell 24/7 in all prisons? People would never escape then. Of course it's because it would be an inordinate cost and easily fucked with by people who want to do so. Thinking it's a good idea categorically and thinking it's a good idea logistically are two very different things.
Funnily enough, most of the same arguments for and against the border wall can be replaced with universal health care
>"but it works in tinier countries with different needs!"
>"but categorically, this should be there!"
>"who cares about the budget!"
>"who cares how inefficiently government spends large sums of money!"
>"think about minorities!"

One can dream

Attached: 1524738396435.png (1155x801, 294K)

HAHAHA Drumpf is such a stupid fucking fat bitch!!!

It makes crossing more expensive and more dangerous thus de-incentivizing people crossing you fucking mongoloid

You’ll never be able to stop 100% of crossings but having to scale a 30 foot cement wall will certainly stop a large percent thus allowing our other systems like ice to focus on a smaller number of cases

>t.Projecting.boy

Based

>will certainly stop a large percent
based on a wall a tiny fraction of the size?
built on the border in a country halfway across the world?
that doesn't have to deal with the Mexican cartel?
created and managed by a government entity that can't keep our domestic roads and bridges in good repair?
I'm sorry you're retarded.

Maybe if it's wood.

Maybe the (((cartoonist))) is separated from reality and really doesn't have any idea that a halfway decent ladder is maybe ten times that cost.

Maybe all liberals that think a wall with billions invested into it is probably going to consider the possibility of people digging under it or climbing over it.

They are seriously juvenile if they underestimate the president like this (or rather, the people he will contract). Then again, they have a habit of thinking the president is the most idiotic man alive and are constantly tripping over themselves trying to deny or explain why they keep coming up short against him.

Its being built already ya libtard and those fucking mexicans are gonna pay for that wall after Trump takes a huge dump on Nafta

ok I think you've completely missed the point of my post, which was that just because one thing is not a perfect defense (nothing is...ever), does not mean that we should therefore get rid of all defense.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.judicialwatch.org%2Fpress-room%2Fpress-releases%2Fjudicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-reveal-classified-docs-clinton-foundation-connections%2F

he is a fat idiot tho

Attached: Trump Battery.png (807x544, 316K)

Actually, you missed my criticism of your post. You speak like this wall and prisons are comparable, what with the inefficient government spending on something easily fucked with. Just because our borders should be secure doesn't mean that we should throw brainlessly throw money at the problem. That hasn't worked for our public education system, it hasn't worked for our healthcare system, and yet this time it will work for our border security system no problem I guess.

Attached: Build That Wall.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

As a preventative measure the wall is useless. It could have been good as a symbol if it was begun by now. As it stands it's rapidly becoming a symbol of how fucked democracy is. What Trump should have done is call on the people of America to help him build the wall. It would have been finished by now and his populism score would have been through the roof. Playing the game leads nowhere because the game is rigged.

>inb4 muh chess.

It stems from a modern arrogance that those before us were all blubbering retards who knew nothing and did everything wrong but no not us we're enlightened and smart and 200IQ Rick and Morty fans. Reality is people did things for a reason, and walls worked.

ITs april why is hillary not president

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

DUDE

This topic is hot fucking garbage.

You literally have to be fucking retarded to think that the designers of a billion dollar [HEALTHCARE PLAN] wouldn't think about [ILLEGALS]
You literally have to be fucking retarded to think that the designers of a billion dollar [PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM] wouldn't think about [BAD STANDARDIZED TESTING PRACTICES]
You literally have to be fucking retarded to think that the designers of a billion dollar [VIETNAM MILITARY CAMPAIGN] wouldn't think about [SLANTY-EYED CHINKS IN BUSHES]

The sheer stupidity of the [FEDERAL GOVERNMENT] is embarrassing.

Nothing on this earth pisses me off more than smug liberal cunts.

>Build a wall? lol mexicans will just get a ladder
>Vote with your wallet! I didn't get the outcome that *I* wanted so democracy/capitalism has failed us
>Everyone should get free gibs because every knuckle dragging ape in the ghetto is a nuclear physicist waiting to happen, he just needs mo money fo dem programs

It's so fucking tiring

It is a waste of money to think that every inner city child should will be a physicist and fund them accordingly.
It is also a waste of money to think that a giant wall across the entire southern border of the US is feasible in upkeep and maintenance while still being effective.
Yall are both retarded.