If feminism ruins society, how come all societies that oppress women are shitholes?

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, every society without feminism is also a terrible place to live. Every society with feminism is first world. Justify yourself, misogynists.

Attached: XS32MEP.jpg (1080x1316, 110K)

Why did you mention all Muslim countries?
>Islam
>Women treated like shit.
>Not sure if there's a connection.

Attached: Sadiq Khan.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

according to feminists all western nation oppress women

Low quality b8 but I'll bite. What a coincidence that feminism is trying to turn the west into those countries.

Because they are shitskins.

But are completely fine with truly oppressive countries.

Attached: OP.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Because those societies are nigger societies. But just because they are niggers it doesn't mean we shouldn't learn a thing or 2 from them. The muzzies have it right when it comes to females.

I only have a problem with first world feminism desu

>What a coincidence that feminism is trying to turn the west into those countries

Hahaha. So feminism is arguing for more progressive ideology, and if we do that - if we accept gay and trans and all - we'll in fact become like Saudi Arabia. Do you hear yourself talk Abo?

Attached: 1506930536542.jpg (485x443, 39K)

Read assemblywomen. Throughout history men have known the truth.

its actually a very good question that I have been thinking to myself a lot lately. A country can have a prosperous people but be a shithole, and a country can have a dying people but be nice. These shithole countries are seeing a population boom like no other, and are exporting their religion and their people the world over. This is a prosperous people, and it is linked to their subjugation of their women.

That ass is butter

Why are you always making these shit posts using a "sexy" image to get replies?

Two different flavors of shithole. You have to strike a balance, and not be completely oppressive while not letting them run everything.

>How come all societies that oppress women are shitholes
>implying all non-shithole countries don't oppress women
>thus making feminism unnecessary and irrelevant for a society to be functional
OP are you retarded?

Attached: (you).jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Feminism doesn't create wealth, wealth creates decadence like feminism.

wtf i hate feminism now
fuck you OP

There can always be improvements. But you misogynists want to roll back feminism. That tyoe of society is a perpetual shithole.

anyone trying to expose muslim trash as anything but an incest shithole with no future better stfu in the first place

>not be completely oppressive
Sounds extremely cukc

You're confusing consequences with causes. This is often the case when dealing with history.

Feminism is a direct consequence of the liberal ideas of the west, liberal ideas who allowed it to prosper for hundred of years. Feminism, in return, is killing those same liberal ideas.

The shitholes never had liberal ideas, and such never had progress, and never had feminism.

Attached: 1524738914902.jpg (1080x1316, 225K)

There is a difference between an ordered society based in biology and reality, and "feminism" which is a socio-political tool for shaping society for banking families of America and Europe.

Max fucking par

>There can always be improvements.
Agreed, killing all niggers would reduce rape by a substantial amount and killing all Jews would eliminate the majority of child trafficking, making it safer for white women

Attached: Niggles_America.png (1024x896, 162K)

Is that Nyström? Was she always that ugly? That's a lot of makeup. What will she become when she has to find other meaning in her existence besides getting attention for pictures of her ass?

>shitholes?
>yoga pants
yea they are beta testing it

Kill all the niggers and the white women will just import more

>kills al niggers
>women import more
From where? You idiot, what part of ALL, you didn't get?

kek

Attached: DF.png (308x247, 13K)

We can also say the west considered women soulless beings up until the 19th century. That's why they weren't given the right to vote.

You are comparing 2 different things that are unrelated.

What you need to know is that women are the pillars in any type of civilization and they might cause it's fall, be it 3rd world or advanced countries. What has been built in thousands of years can be destroyed in a couple of years. You can see that with what's happening to Europe nowadays.

The shift in the west has been happening in the 60's with women activists and feminists. This is the end of rational thinking and the beginning of emotional society. This is the consequence of a raise of feminine men and 3rd wave feminists.

Iran is not a bad place to live in. You've never been there, so you can't really judge. Maybe a place without LGBT/ feminist/ lobbying is not that bad

Because feminist are mentally retarded.
>muh wage gap
Wage gap doesn't stand up mathematically. It's a misinterpretation of data.

>anyone who isn't a rabid feminist faggot is oppressing women

Because their weather is too hot which results in low IQ and productivity.

SA and Iran aren't shitholes. Iran isn't great but it's not like they don't have stable infrastructure and an intelligent populace. SA is flush with oil cash. The only parts of SA that are shitholes are the squalid camps where South Asian laborers live so they can get jobs servicing the actual citizens.

Pakistan is a shithole though, yes.

The countries you posted are what we can call a hard patriarchy, where it's not even good for men. We aim for a soft patriarchy.

See graph

Attached: life_history_theory.jpg (898x586, 76K)

>Can't even reply to the correct post
>please argue with me
kek

Attached: ryytisalvia.jpg (640x480, 78K)

it's because our western countries aren't total shitholes, that feminism could appear.

go full feminist mode in any of these countries you've quoted and enjoy your quartering.

logical falacies as usual on this board.

if we reach the state where we kill all the niggers, i think women beatings will be the norm too.
invalid argument, israbro

Feminism is a product of development (not a good one) not a cause.

Societies ruled by women aren't better by any means.

I beg the pardon of any female reading this, but women are just too emotional and instinctive, while men are naturally more reasonable. It's Nature and little can be changed about that. That's why women are better fit to deal with children and elders, while men are better fit for politics, philosophy or science.

To rule a country you cannot be too emotional, since that's a recipe for disaster (i.e. feminist Sweden)

Why would I want to have children in a society that considers me soulless? What would be the point in participating?

Jesus Christ some lucky fuck gets to pound that

Me in the car

I'm emotionally detached from most people and am female. I don't have the social instinct

Love, show us your hush puppies. Good girl

Of course, I was talking in general terms.

because the non shit holes said hey lets be nice and gibs women rights. it wont backfire horrendously

Attached: 1510436053980.jpg (1370x800, 503K)

Ma perchè continui a postare threads di merda?

Because we bomb those countries because they don't follow the kike's rules.

It is amusing because every 3rd world nation treats women like shit. Hell there are a lot of places in the 1st world women can't safely go. Part of me wants to warn them but at the same time would you miss them...

But those places aren’t actually shitholes. Have you seen your urban neighbourhood these days?

If the media is all jews how come you are still believing their propaganda regarding Arab countries?

True. Children and the elderly are easier to connect with. Most others are hyper conformist. 6th grade is when people become evil.

On average. Mutti Merkel is a great policy maker and made Germany the powerhouse of the world. You should be looking for the best person cor the role. Regardless of gender. In case of ruling a country, that will mostly be men, but not necessarily always so.
Inb4 hurr durr germany is dead - economically, they’re doing amazing.

False dichotomy, next stupid question.

>implying muslims aren't garbage

>Inb4 hurr durr germany is dead - economically, they’re doing amazing.
except wait for one generation when whites are a minority and see how great their economy is
you newfags dont understand why women dont belong in politics

Attached: 1509135415327.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Attached: 1520238287644.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

Girl has a nice ass

While that's partially true, Merkel has the Bavarians behind her, which are ultra-conservative and ironically, ones of the most pissed off by the migration policies.

Germany may be economically stunning, but they're socially dead: on top of their self-loathing issues from WWII, the clumsy policy of open boards has created a dilemma in their identity.

Insanity is everywhere, I'm afraid.

Attached: CRC58KXW8AAL25X.jpg (572x322, 32K)

The only feminism that will ever empower women is the one that tells them to believe that the highest purpose a woman can achieve is to birth and actively raise children. There is nothing that demanding or important or socially detrimental on par with that, and that will never change.

Attached: 1520792721821.png (600x445, 437K)

Does anyone have picture of skinny white girl with massive ass?

Because they're non white

Yeah that’s why you’re doing so great mr. 35% white. Fucking mutt, I’ve been here before you were even born, since 2005.
Money is all people care about. The west has put a price tag on EVERYTHING - including culture, genetics, ... there is no other way to measure a success of such a country.

Ive actually been to alot of these 'shitholes' and they aren't actually shitholes.
>clean
>little crime
>everyone is conservative

>35% White
>Misconstrues what he is saying
It’s a guy from Jow Forums and he is saying Women don’t belong in politics because Non White women vote left

We arent doing great we have feminism too...
If youve been here since 2005 you shouldnt still be offended when people discuss the suicide of germany

Because we can afford a luxury or two when we're so well off. Not that feminism is a luxury, just letting women do what they want is.

Would be funnier if male ants didn't just exist to fuck the queens and if ant colonies weren't all female

This.

Because empires were build around feminism and human rights? Are you braindead retarded? Feminism, human rights and so on, nave been around since the XX century, And look at western nations now under that bullshit influence, hordes of savages invading non stop, degenerate thots can steal everything from you thanks to the law...
Yeah, feminism is doing a great work, destroying the best civilization around.

Attached: women logic.jpg (581x470, 49K)

Feminists want to let in all of the inbred Muslims from said shitholes. They are absolute shit at threat recognition.

it's called a non-sequitur, and it means that you suck at logic

You tell them Ahmed.

Attached: 1524742754035.jpg (720x551, 54K)

>Whiteknighting so much

Women ARE to obey and support their husbands. Only modern "progressive" Western society has even claimed the opposite. These countries are a shithole for various other reasons as well. The West also played a big part in why they are that way with their colonialism.

I wasn't attacking you why do americans take everything personally

Attached: 1517527504598m.jpg (428x1024, 116K)

Don't talk to me until you acquire a brain

Feminism isnt what made those countries great though now is it. Kind alpha men that honored there women and their brothers made them great. Feminism is the cancer that slowly eats away all the utility that great men produced.

Attached: 046.png (1024x768, 499K)

there is a middle way you know....retard

>implying feminism isnt oppression of women

trying to frame feminism as "liberating"
you disgusting shill?
saged

because those places are filled with shitskins

You are just listing brown countries

Attached: 1523618966584.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

> US oppresses womyn
> somehow still leader of the free world

It's almost like oppressing wheomyyñ has nothing to do with reality.

I've been waiting for this one.

Easy. Feminism (usually) means equality. If you create a society, where everything is equal (of equal worth), than how are you going to act ? This leads to Nihilism and death of said society.
The 'female mindset' --> equality ; male mindset --> hierarchies. You need hierarchies to act in the world, to make decisions, otherwise everything becomes the same and nihilistic.

retards who use the phrase "how come" should be put in prison.

>implying that Female rights have to do with the economy of a country

wtf is wrong with you

also
>Saudi Arabia
this country is actually wealthy af all arabs are the elite/higher class meanwhile indians and Paki's are the workers class

Those nations didn't have feminism when they became great and have been in rapid decline ever since feminism started to appear. Not that that's entirely the fault of feminism though, it's simply a part of the larger problem of liberalism.

I want to oppress women's shitholes

You got it in the wrong order. Places that have succeeded have the luxury of indulging their whims. Like feminism. Think of it as a person who can now afford tons of food. And their urges that kept them alive when times were tough cause them to become morbidly obese.

Feminism is the manifestation of female privilege.

god I wish that was me

What makes a country a shithole is the disparity of women alive. The more women alive, the worse the place becomes. Those places are shitholes because they cuddle and protect their women instead of killing the nasty parasites, like China did in droves and now is entering a Golden Age.

Attached: Sex_ratio_per_country_red_majority_women.png (800x371, 115K)

Success of a civilization is about allowing great people (usually men, but not always) to do great things.

Feminism is about destroying masculinity and letting everyone wallow in mediocrity. Intersectionality is a collectivist view of the world and it is at odds with the individualistic meritocracy that has shaped every great society.

Its not about women. Its about men.

>women create a retarded communist state where people game the system
>neuter men to the point where they just walk around in drag
>"sexual equality" rewards the ugly and old
>complete annihilation of the family unit

jesus this nigga was really ahead of his time

What if I tell you that there is a way to live without oppresion AND without feminism?

>what is causation
>what is correlation

t. a literal retard

Attached: 1500481295398.gif (200x232, 881K)