If Hitler had won we would have these Musli... sandnigg..... emm

>brainlet

Attached: uguGiD0QKokYU3laBHx6k1hfViWNGvTSfOKqk74bk0Y.jpg (1024x730, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldnt*

Attached: 1517387208613.png (403x448, 57K)

I bet you actually think Goyim are gonna understand the point.

That's just how dumb you are

Hitler was a Croat
SAGE

Real question is why are they wearing Nazi flower pots on their heads?

Attached: 1503186050506.png (2518x1024, 467K)

>hitler was slavic
>meme flag

Attached: acak73u2ui701.png (488x463, 28K)

Hey OP, opinion on link provided please..
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

>meme flag

Attached: 1516742926252.jpg (680x658, 47K)

>supporting Arabs in Arabia equals supporting Arabs in Europe

Attached: b7d.png (200x200, 13K)

those are Bosniaks

Can't even make the bait without being an utter failure

Attached: images (49).jpg (225x225, 10K)

can confirm

>Dutchistan
Sup Achmed, hows the gibs? better than morocco?

>meme flag

>meme flag
also dumb mutt

DO NOT RESPOND TO KIKE POSTS/THREADS/BAIT

Haha Jew shows his true power level... frightened...

>turkish cockroach talks about baits

is this Adolf from the grave?

I know right!
I was surprised too when I found out Goyim can talk

Jews won WW2. Get over it.

They're white.

Those muslims would have stayed in their own countries moshe. Hitler wanted Germany for the Germans. The Balkan for the balkan...

Grammar Nazi???

Attached: 1523700420862.png (600x555, 281K)

The jew screams in pain as he strikes you. We're wise to your peoples tactics the credibility of your words are nothing here. Never trust a Jew.

>We're wise to your peoples tactics
Well of-course
You Goyim invented it.

The one crime a Jew ever did was doing everything better than the Goy

based kike shitposting tbqh

Attached: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (500x406, 44K)

Helga, Hilde, Helmut, Holde, Hedda and Heide

Don't forget the part where you foreskin eaters radicalized the sandniggers

Attached: Judaism106.jpg (590x590, 101K)

Fucking yid faggot

I'd take a muslim over a fucking kike every day.

Attached: Zyklon B Nummer 3.jpg (1024x631, 242K)

>turk

Hey turkish cocktroach have you ever heard about Muslim einstein? me neither, how dumb those sandniggers can be, jesus.

Also you are not German you will also be a Turkish cockroach, no matter how much aryan/wehrmacht wannabe you are.

I just want to know why.
What drives you to hurt my people? Celtic people? Why is it that you see fit to undermine and destroy and take until nothing is left? I want to feel empathy with you, but your people, the way you act, make this difficult. Can we not cooperate? Why must 'white' races be bred out? Why must you destroy my culture?

Attached: 1512371670671m.jpg (1024x771, 97K)

>turkish cockroach
My ancestry is so german you would cry in jealosy.

We assumed that's how Goyim say 'hello'

Shut up you wanker. we are doing a world a favor by destroying this ugly race.

LMAOOOO, I am more German than you, hell my grand grandfather was even a Prussian solider. I believe you are some sad polish loser ugly slav wanna be aryan. Get life faggot.

Attached: A_british_gathering.jpg (464x362, 38K)

>

>muh grandfather was prussian
All my granfathers were either prussian or saxon.

I'll take Muslims over you cunts any day, it's the difference between being infested by mice and infested by poisonous snakes

>I'll take Muslims over you cunts any day, it's the difference between being infested by mice and infested by poisonous snakes

Attached: 1024px-Briturd.jpg (1024x879, 91K)

Lol a jew

either way, was prob raped by soviets mongols.

Fuck muslims. Israel #1

God bless trump and his beautiful jewish grandchildren

Attached: IWonderWho.jpg (491x491, 40K)

ooohhh is someone getting jealous? cute.

Attached: Zyklon B groß.jpg (405x400, 25K)

jealous? lmfao of what? I got my german citizenship and I lived in Germany for some time, never again. So many Turks and Syrians. niggers, shitskins in frankfurt am main, bremen, hamburg and especially berlin. Country is not what it used to be and its going down.

Austria on the other hand much better, but there are some turks.

Austria has literally the same percentage of turks.
Also I'm glad that you are gone. One fewer kike to kill.

Repent before Lord Christ kike

>implying Hitler would have let these people mass migrate to Europe.
Bad bait, Mr Steinberg.

No it doesnt, maybe wien but it much more smaller, also hahaha I love how you think I am jewish by my IP address, indeed brainlet.

Attached: ssdsd.jpg (633x342, 88K)

>THE SLAVS ARE SUBHUMANS AND SHOULD BE RULED
>except the bulgarians, who are turkomen
>and except the croats, who are gothic germans
>and except the ukrainians, who are tatar mongols
>and except the poles, who are prussian germans
>pls ally me i need dudes for the meatgrinder

Most of your countrymen are Mizrahi and Sephardi brainlets. 3 million among you are ethnically indistinguishable from Arabs.

>replying to this thread
Goyim will never learn will they? Tsk tsk tsk

>I- I was just pretanding to be jewish goy.
Would you rather hang from a birch or from a beech?

>Greece
>20% unemployment

country full of sandniggers. The only reason greece is still standing because of russian oligarchs that keep investing there.

Attached: athens-is-so-paranoid-that-some-people-think-greece-is-today-slowly-sliding-toward-totalitarianism-1 (1024x576, 103K)

nah, i am good mate.

How does it feel to know that the most prominent ethnic group in Israel is comprised of inbred Arabs Larping as Kikes? How does it feel to know that the second most prominent ethnic group in Israel has absolutely no literary or scientific achievements, being mostly known for being expelled from Spain and creating Sabbatean Satanism? Are you aware that you accepted the ENTIRETY of Ethiopia's Jewish population, leaving not a single quasi-semitic Negroid behind?

>56 post in thread
>17 made by OP
Why are newfags responding to bait thread?

So it will be a birch then. Would you rather have a rope or a chain?

Do you think I care? if was one of them or look like them or economically bad or brainlet like them maybe, but I am not. So I dont give a fuck, Same thing could be said about the niggers in the US.

Because they're fucking idiots?

Bait threads is all Jow Forums is nowadays, if we don't respond to them we don't respond to anything. Time spent on 4+Jow Forums during the shutdowns has really made me think. I know that's cancerous as well, but at least it's cancerous in a different way.

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

not only are they white
hitler would have made them compatible
and we wouldnt have arabs and those dirty ones shitting up everything

Listen here, shlomo and you better listen good.
Im a hundred muslim and arab who hates every single Jew.

I would fight a million Europeans and never ally with a single Jew. They might be a vile enemy but as vile as you. Jews has no respect for anyone but themselves. You kill for money and not for honor. You spread degeneracy and dangerous ideologies and this is worse than a war which last for generations. You ruin humanity and contribute nothing.

With all my heart I say this, kill the fucking Jews

Attached: 3287010002_1644af0e8b_o.jpg (305x384, 31K)

It seems every time Jow Forums goes down more shills are up, I have seen this happen the last 2 times it went down, but I am sure its just a coincidence right?

>tfw no totenkopf fez.

Attached: 1524553891428.png (308x326, 173K)

You are literally in a worse state than America's 52%, and your people are more than willing to undermine their heritage by mixing with their deficient religious brethren, most of whom are either Mizrahi or Sephardi.

oh boi you dumb, no wonder your country is going down, do you even realize that Saudi goverment secretly working together with Israel and US against Iran? man you are fucking dumb, stop going to Islamic scool and go to real school for once.

I'm willing to bet that Jewesses love that circumcised Ethiopian dick. It is in high supply after all, and there are no religious restrictions barring them from trying it.

I am neither Mizrahi or Sephardi or even jewish,I dont give a fuck about them or this country, just because they inbreed and race mix doesnt mean I would.

nah they dont actually, they are more favorable to European/western style look.

Fuck you and the government dipshit. Iran are Jews as will as every modern cuck governments. You may have your time being right now but now that the new era will abandon you and you will return back to being nationless. You are the literal scum of the west and you belong nowhere but in an oven

Attached: 1523618940076.jpg (997x571, 140K)

>I dont give a fuck about them or this country
So you're a Palestinian I assume, roleplaying as a Kike to shitpost.

You and your sandnigger shitskin nation is going down, you can barely fight the houthis in the south, they always crossed the borders, you cant fight the shia muslims in the east of your country, your country if full of dumb uneducated lazy people. Your country is going down.

No, read my other posts.

This.

already*

You claimed to have German heritage. What are you doing in Israel?

Attached: sharon2.jpg (605x350, 126K)

Will jews give me cute cat girls with penis in the future?

>(you)

Attached: 158667731.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Ironic coming from someone who needs the US to fight his wars, too. You couldn't stop few Palestinians from fucking you over and would shit your pants by seeing one of them.

European Islam would've safeguarded us against the majority of the degeneracy we behold today. Islam is a wasted potential in the hands of the sandniggers.

My grandfather is the only one whos jewish in my family tree, my mother is catholic. They fleed East Germany back then because it was very terrible.

It's not ours to fucking hold. We fought for 1400 years so everyone can have it

Hey look! It's one of those Internet Tough Guys I read about on the Tee-Vee!

Attached: R (13).jpg (600x470, 33K)

Should have been in the oven

>muh east germany was sooooo terrible
No it wasn't they just weren't pro kikery like worst germany.

And Israel accepted you on the basis of the law of return, so you are at the very least considered ethnically Jewish. Do you identify with Judaism as a cultural identity? If so, that'd make you Jewish, not German.

Ironic coming from someone who needs the US to fight his wars, too. you cant even use the US equipment and the billions of dollars they give, there are hundreds houthi videos using Saudi equipment. Your military is terrible, its built on loyalty and tribes and not skill and discipline , oil prices are going down. Your country will end up like Syria.

ISRAEL #1!

Attached: 1523449809618.jpg (695x500, 141K)

Germans and TÜRKS fought together in WW1, br*tain destroyed our chance of ruling europe together, as whites, as TÜRK WARRIORS

Because being subject to 1984esque Stasi surveillance was just excellent.

Attached: 1524448681627.png (667x495, 582K)

Catholic nazbol DDR when?

>Turk

Fuckoff subhuman roach. You are the reason Jews are powerful and the middle east is chaos

Attached: 5903781+_8b2c51398bfa95b912552b06a98825f0.jpg (680x577, 70K)

NICE
SAGE

Muslims worldwide supported the axis because of there hate for Britain and the Jews. In the middle east there was a saying "Im Heaven Allah is your leader on earth Adolf Hitler"

However if the axis would have won western europe would have stayed 100 percent homogenous with no none white immigration and in fact whites would be doing the replacement migration-i.e in 20yrs if the axis won Libya and parts of Ethopia and Somalia would be majority ethnic Italians, probably the same thing with Germans in parts of Africa and South America, and of course Eastern Europe.

Attached: 1502466525453.jpg (672x367, 63K)

Fucking kike slide thread

Attached: 1523718167677m.jpg (583x1024, 142K)

Attached: 1524438878976.jpg (768x960, 87K)