USA Adderall consumption

Good goyim, take your pills,

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-125714__01.jpg (1080x779, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_phenethylamine
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.orglett.5b01063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone I know that takes this shit or vivance is fucked up in the head. I avoid anyone on them now if I can

this doesn't tell me anything
not a chemist but even i know "tiny" changes in structure can mean significant difference in molecules actual behavior etc
i don't take pills but your argument is invalid

Legalize it.

Attached: 1518097869984.gif (266x243, 250K)

Amphetamines are terrible for the brain, and why take pills for a non existent condition

If it’s non existent why does it calm people down, and if those same people take depressants it wires them up

Amphetamine vs methamphetamine
Do you even chemistry ?

If not, something else to blow your mind, check the difference between morphine and heroin.

Still not seeing how they're not drug addicts with fucked up brains either way

just in case anybody that drinks water still thinks it's harmless

Attached: hypochlorous-acid.gif (236x204, 10K)

Very very true

You can have similar structure, but the bonds are what makes the chemicals do what they do

Pill heads get the rope

Retard

Kek underrated

Attached: 384b1b2ed4fb4a054d9dee93160511954649f42b_hq.gif (278x340, 68K)

Just in case anybody thinks still thinks salt is harmless

Attached: NaClFormulaUnitLeft.png (211x287, 18K)

This is how the left would argue.
Neck yourself OP

Attached: 1523697682016.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

I'm addicted to xanax. Pills are made for goyum to eat. Eat them

lololol i love you user.

Speed is the white mans drug. Want to do a lot of work or stay focused on something? Speed.

boy someone needs to take a middle school level chemistry class...probably to hard so lets post false information....kill yourself.

Neck yourself anti-Semitic scum.

>Still not seeing how they're not drug addicts with fucked up brains either way
Popping a pill doesn't make you an addict.

A lot of people pop fucking advil tylenol aleve just to get through the day. Doesn't mean its bad or good. It's just a pill. Same instance there. Those people are taking it and have a reason to and are being monitored.

The thing is there's a more serious issue when someone that takes anything like a pill starts to believe it will cure their problems. Like diabetics.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_phenethylamine
Yes it can range from being toxic to making you insane to doing nothing. Adderall is still a mix of amphetamines though. It's still a street drug in pharma form.

>just in case anybody that drinks water still thinks it's harmless
First they laughed about water making the frogs gay now they are losing there shit over a pill. The left is truly deranged.

Attached: Mamma mia.png (300x250, 43K)

the absolute state of Austrian chemistry

There is nothing wrong with amphetmine besides the fact the give it to kids. Adults see nothing but benefits as long as it’s not abused. This shit used to be EVERYWHERE in the early to mid 1900s big pharma, legal drug cartels, lobbied to get it more restricted and controlled to increase their profits.

People saying that small changes in structure can have serious affects on chemistry are correct. However, with drugs like these it is more about whether they can 'fit' into a neuronal receptor that gives the drugs its affects. They are very similar in shape and structure. Ask someone who has actually used both - the effects are not that different from each other

Right , but the meth part of methamphetmines is the bad part, not the amphetmine part

>A lot of people pop fucking advil tylenol aleve just to get through the day.
>Doesn't mean its bad or good.
Evidently veers towards bad if they're trying to mask symptoms of a larger problem.

>austrian education

>a methyl group is bad for you

Those molecules aren't the same...

i have concerta 54mg but its low energy shit. i need elvans/vyvanse/attentin and modafinil

Attached: e45.png (720x528, 438K)

Kike, was this bait?

I'd rather have a touch of bleach in my drinking water than a touch of E. coli.

Please clap

I'm desperately trying to get back on adderall. That shit is a lifesaver.

Oh shit I'd better switch all my alanine to glycine.

It's destructive to our society it forces people who would have fixed this shithole to be obedient cucks

lol retard, even a stereoisomer can produce completely different effects, just look up thalidomide. Let alone an entirely different molecule.

Adderall is bad, but not for this reason.

This. Not to say Adderall isn't pharmashit of the worst kind but this is a piss poor way to prove it.

>ingesting hydrocarbons
>ever
that's the same stuff that makes up GASOLINE

This destroys the west worse then any other pharma pill. Dysfunctional angry oppositional people build societies, these pills completely remove this anger and essentially turn men into females

Nicotine, amphetamine, and methylphenidate are the only current know substances that substantially boost every cognitive function. They're like steroids for the mind, anyone who considers themself competitive should be taking them.

gives me more energy to do more its all where you put your energy. the nazi empire was build by meth fuled men

its like low grade mdma

College students take it to get more energy for studies

N-methylation usually increases lipophilicity and therefore the substanz can permeate your brain blood barrier more easily

The Jews demonize them.
Stimulants are the white man's drug.
Alcohol, weed, are promotes by them because they ineberiate you and slow you down.

And warfarin/coumadin is rat poison.

"All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not a poison.”-Paracelsus

If you have a strong mind you don’t need pills

Man fuck big pharma, I won't even take advil anymore

Built and destroyed by the ups and downs of methman

So why do Ameritards take Adderall?

amphetamine fuck up your sense of what's important. It's satanic

>hurrr i don't know shit about basic chemistry
OP is Hauptschulabbrecher

>grbvjulll brughgjl; i nEvEr ToOk drUGSS but they rrrr baaaad

how would one go about making meth from adderall?

Attached: mediumThink.png (600x600, 167K)

College students and high pressure career people take em to force themselves to sit through hours and hours os painful boring and excruciating study that are a requirement of said feilds

Remember that in chemistry, even a small change to a molecule can have a radical effect. Look at H2O, all forms of life on earth need it to survive. But H2O2, which is “almost exactly the same”, is poisonous and would kill you if you drank it. All because of one extra O (oxygen, which is another thing that we could not survive without)

tl;dr your pic proves nothing

They probably use adderal to study for for the chemistry test that they don’t know shit about

>non-existant condition
Retard
ADHD is a dopamine production deficiency. People suffering from it have decreased "resting" levels of dopamine, or more specifically, they do not have as much dopamine ready for usage at any one given time for any one particular stimuli. What does this mean? It means that whenever they start something, they do not have the dopamine reserves required to find the thing engaging enough to remain doing it. This is because they literally run out of available dopamine during the thing they are doing, and as such they have to engage in a new activity which releases a small spike of dopamine that they can latch on to. Their brains are literally starved for the shit.
This dopamine-seeking behavior is the characteristics of ADHD/ADD (Whichever term they use exclusively now). When taking dextro-amphetamine (the only amphetamine they /should/ be taking), an ADHD suffer's resting dopamine levels normalize, which allows them to engage in activities with normal attention spans and eliminates the dopamine seeking behavior. Over-dosing creates hyper-focus and euphoria, but proper dosing normalizes behavior.
People without ADHD who use dextro-amphetamine only ever develop hyper-focus and (at first) euphoria. They never normalize like those with the imbalance, because their dopamine reserves are already normal levels.
So please, to you and everyone on Jow Forums who doesn't know a fucking thing about psychopharmacology, please fuck yourselves and seek to learn before you seek to speak.
All of this info is online and I'm not the first person to bring up these facts.

Attached: 1508929451909.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

High IQ ADD fag here

Adderall is actually the best med I've found that helps me focus without giving me that druggy effect

yep, Adderall is an amphetamine.

How come high test in the womb increase likely hood of having ADHD, makes me think it's just a result of high test in the womb

>needing drugs to perform well

Nice Boomer take, enjoy your inevitable ED.

NO THAT'S WRONG YOU DUMB GOY. IT IS LITERALLY __NOTHING__ LIKE METH. SEE NOW, SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR PILLS

I could have sworn Mt.Dew is really close to anti-freeze

Adhd is the only condition that is defended on this site, I guess it's the euphoric amephetamines their fake disorder gives them access to

Sleep deprivation fucks with them

exactly. they bind to the exact same binding locations of a protein but the only difference is how long they're bound for. this is literally the objective of drug design.
>chemist

>tfw when my adhd medicine is purer then your average street amphetamines

Drugs r bad mmmmmkay.

they are fucked when they leave university and have to come off the pills because of tolerance and they can't cope

typical attitude in me culture, short term thinking, long term damage

This sounds exactly like something ((they)) would say.

>Meme flag

it keeps the goyim docile

Attached: 1511810204536.png (687x927, 66K)

What is Pervatin? For $1000 Alex.

apparently there exist methods for n-methylation in organic chemistry now
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.orglett.5b01063
while this uses relatively easy to obtain materials
it's still more convenient to make meth directly from P2P or psuedoephidrine

It's Stockholm Syndrome, and I feel bad for a lot of these people since it is the result of their gullible parents after all.

you wouldn't. you'd start with a more basic molecule or something more easily obtained. remember in breaking bad they started with the over-the-counter allergy medicine pseudoephedrine.

Attached: 220px-(+)-Pseudoephedrin.svg.png (220x150, 8K)

It's like saying drinking a few bud lights is not that different from chugging 1/2 a bottle of 80 proof liquor. meth is way more euphoric than adderall.

It is literally demonstrable you luddite.

Stupid comparison, the bonds which differentiate h2o and h2o2 are incredibly different. It's not merely what atoms are present, but the overall bond types and molecular orbital. We see very similar structures between amphetamine and methamphetamine, and indeed they are in the same chemical family. It is therefore reasonable to assume they have similar properties and functions in human biochemistry, since as another user pointed out it's less about chemical bonds and more about how well things "fit".

>"Look it's the same except an entire different string is on there"

I wonder how many gullible retards you could kill using this logic.

Idk I have had adhd since i was a kid. I started taking aderall at age 12 and stopped when i got to high school. Im 26 and started taking them a year ago and i have a great job and they make my day so much more productive and I've lost 40 lbs. I don't abuse them i only take 20mg a day. Better than smoking meth I'm sure but nothing is really good for you.

Sup Jow Forums
Whats the best online research chemical vendor to buy 4-AcO-DMT from?

>College students take it to get more energy for studies
lol... attend lectures, clap, get good grades. studying is a thing of the past.

>So why do Ameritards take Adderall?
weak minds can't handle real life so they need a pill.

I take amphetamines because for chronic fatigue from multiple sclerosis. Used to take amantadine, which worked a bit, but gave me restless leg syndrome. RLS feels like growing pains from puberty, like when you feel like it would feel good physically to kick through a wall, just to stretch your legs.

Amphetamines also cut out the feeling of "floating" from MS which gets very maddening after a year or so. Kind of like drinking a couple of beers and then finding out the feeling will never go away.

Look people it's the SAME THING!
Stop the GMO lie and filter water claims. Demand real double water!

Attached: Truth Bomb.png (999x999, 562K)

Crystal meth
>comes in large chunks that shatter everywhere when you crush it
>felony to posses so much as residue
>bought at trailer parks from guys named "Rusty"
Adderall
>comes neatly packaged in capsule form
>legally sold to children by the government
>prescription written by Dr. Nosebergenstein

The only different is that little capsule adderall comes in. If you were to do a blind snort test you couldn't tell much of a difference.

Attached: GTA_Trevor_shout.jpg (635x400, 23K)

>clapping in a lecture
you gay, boy?

One atom difference, or even just a different angle of connection between two atoms in a particle can have different implications when ti comes to effect upon human body.

Someone in the thread mentioned how the shape of the particle is important and sure, however do keep in mind that the two have will different affinity towards specific receptors and thats also important. Very similiar things can bind to the same receptor but have different effects thanks to that

That extra methyl group is the good stuff

just bee urself and you'll be fine

Adderall used to be prescribed to housewives who got fat and fell behind on their housework.
There is no better use for it.

Attached: 1521051815131.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Or I just have ADD, and other kids being overmedicated by lazy parents doesn't change that

wait, we could've been huffing our own farts this whole time??

what this nigga says

>sit in class staring at your teacher without blinking and everyone thinks you're a good student
>sit on your couch peeking out your curtains and everybody loses their minds

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 8K)