Are the Jews in NZ?

I like watching Europe and Murica burn and turn to shit but im starting to have doubts about my own country, can anyone confirm if Jewery is present in my country?

Attached: NANI11.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasnt your last PM jew?

>I like watching Europe and Murica burn and turn to shit
you are the jew of nz

Why Goy,
You have nothing to fear from me.

I have no idea I don't really pay attention to news or politics in NZ since were kind of irrelevant.

But im not doing anything im just laughing halfway across the planet

Im worried dont hurt us, k? just mess with the big players we have nothing to offer you, leave us and our little sheep stables alone

>But im not doing anything im just laughing halfway across the planet
like most kikes, you despicable oven-dodger

Aucklander here,
Yeah there is but I guess not much. One day I was walking by the beach and saw a bunch of Jews walking with eachother desu one is too many.

Is it time brother?

Attached: scared pepe.png (320x320, 90K)

From you, maybe not but from your kin....

Jews destroy all that is just and good in this world.

Britain is safe then

idk, do you have a 'central' or 'reserve' bank that sets interest rates?

you are owned by the queen, you are 100% jewed like us

Y-YES. WHY?

Attached: NANI3.png (327x333, 118K)

Got bad news Kiwibro...

Pretty easy tests for it. Does your country have a central bank? Who runs it?

Taika Waititi Cohen. Now so prominent he gets to direct Marvel films and subvert Western culture even further, and gets to say all of NZ is racist, while he's the one being shit to white people.

You won't have a country without the US Navy, so I'd be careful what you wish for.

You wouldn't have a nation if not for us, and you can stop speaking English too, get by with Spanish or something.

Top kek. Your country has literally had two Jew prime ministers: Vogel and Key, which is more than America, Australia or the UK.

Jews dont necessarily have to be present in great numbers to enslave a nation. They dont operate that way generally.

Can you name the Jew/Nigger/Native freely? Are Whites allowed any racial unity/pride? Are your banks/media White owned? Thats how you will know.

Attached: New-Lynn-Jew-Hoarding.jpg (2000x1500, 513K)

We would have had a safer nation if you wouldn't have tried to drown us in Arabs Brit.

^^^^^Check out this LARPing Iranian ^^^^

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

ACCORDING TO THE RESERVE BANK WEBSITE THE RESERVE BANK IS NOT PRIVATELY OWNED (EXPLICITLY STATED) PLEASE TELL ME ITS TRUE

Attached: NANI2.jpg (674x768, 102K)

UPDATE: You also had Francis Bell, so you've had THREE Jewish Prime Ministers.

That's more than the Jewnited States of America. Let that sink in.

Goyim...I.....

Attached: 1517464033277.jpg (788x444, 91K)

There are as many jews in your country as are needed to control the destiny of your country. Hope this helped you, goyim.

I'll bet virtually ALL the top jews have a NZ passport in their back pocket -- just because it's the safest place to be in the event of a nuclear catastrophe.

It would be interesting to see the data... they ALWAYS have an escape hatch for any situation.

For Spain it's like 5

Reminder: the high ability goys who operate in the highest reaches of...

manufacturing & retail & real estate & insurance & telecom & energy & government & politics & academic research & finance & law & medicine & philanthropy & the performing arts..

work creatively & productively side by side with jews every day..

and sometimes form families with jews..

and these goodgoys do not want you in their neighborhoods and workplaces.

Can someone explain to me what the Jews are trying to accomplish? By dumbing down and destroying other countries this in turn lowers the standard of living for everyone, if their plan is successful isn't the end result going to be everyones demise? I mean what the fk

>Dumbing down Goyim any further
You are giving us WAY too much credit

The current PM is jew
Jewcinda

Turn all the guys into wage slaves while the kingdom of Israel prospers and benefits from the exploitation of the goys

Attached: 070.png (1024x768, 479K)