Is it true you Euros all live within 25 miles of an ancient 1000 year old historical landmark? What's that like...

Is it true you Euros all live within 25 miles of an ancient 1000 year old historical landmark? What's that like? You have any in your area? I'm a burger so the oldest thing around me is probably an old Walmart from 1979

Attached: Rocca-Sinibalda-m_3551802b.jpg (620x387, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koknese_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pont_Julien
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_bridge_of_Córdoba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqueduct_of_Segovia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an old Walmart from 1979

Attached: Stefan's face when.png (404x515, 202K)

As ignorant and savage as your ancestors.

Attached: cahokia.jpg (500x365, 31K)

i literally live next to Acropolis

Attached: 2355626526.jpg (780x520, 145K)

Much less than 25 miles on average in Britistan.
My house is also on a Roman road. Straight as an arrow

>I'm a burger so the oldest thing around me is probably an old Walmart from 1979

damn that's bad, we got rocks here though! real old ones, some even have pictures on them!

I heard they buried straight up dead kids over there like the entire children of a tribe that they slaughtered by hand and buried them there

Some fucked up shit

>acropolis
Get on my level cunt 40,000years old

Attached: images(2).jpg (665x461, 67K)

Newgrange. 3200 bc. Older than the pyramids. Only went once

Attached: Newgrange.jpg (3264x2448, 2.58M)

Do you chill with your friends around there and do whatever Greek people do around ancient sculptures like debate philosophy or some shit

everywhere in germany are ruins of old castles.
Love them.

Attached: 608.jpg (594x446, 146K)

I live 20 miles away from the Bogdanoff castle

Attached: igor-et-grichka-en-vacances-dans-leur-chateau-a-monfort-gers.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

>not knowing usa is one of the oldest continous countries

>wonders why no ancient culture despite only colonizing the fucking continent in the past 500 years.

The building I work at is older than your country itself though so there's a funny thing. Times crazy yo.

Probably true. My city is 3000 years old (2000 yo if you only count stone-building era). Lots of medieval and roman monuments.

Attached: aqueduc_metz.jpg (385x288, 85K)

Holy shit it looks like a Skyrim map

Attached: 800px-Newgrange,_Meath.jpg (800x937, 260K)

It maybe older. But seeing as both are piled earth the pyramids are more impressive. Im pretty sure potato niggers were the abos of europe.

My town has a Roman military encampment that was used on the way to Chester and there are some Viking things a bit further away. Probably more I don't know about. The concentration of sites in Italy is insane if you just go on UNESCO heritage sites alone.

What's your favorite castle in Germany, Hans

The oldest thing in my town would be the old roman gate, or the amphitheatre, but I wouldnt call them landmarks, they're nothing special. There are the ruins of an old abandoned Roman town nearby, tho.

Yup it is pretty cool. Ireland and the uk is full of this kinda shit.

More like debating taxe dodging.

You can buy them, they are not that expansive.
You just have to follow some rules when you want to build it up again

Attached: Schloss_Arnsberg.jpg (545x350, 59K)

>abos know how to make huts
kek

Nah.Most of Greeks don't even visit ruins.Because Ancient ruins in Greece,especially are very common.Like literally in every block there is one.So most people don't give a shit.

But there are some places like the Sounio temple which it's a place for romance.Mostly couples go there

Attached: p-sounio-temple_54_990x660_201404231804.jpg (990x660, 89K)

*especially in Athens

It's true for me, at least...

Piled earth? gtfo convict

Attached: Newgrange_Stone_Age_Passage_Tomb_-_Boyne_Valley,_Ireland_(6961311036)_(2).jpg (1024x685, 238K)

From an academia that has a hard time distinguishing tombs from landfills, I'd exercise caution in believing any of their theories.
Maybe they need to get on the Muslim egyptologists level to figure out what the fuck they're doing.

The town I was raised in was founded by saxons in 406.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Lost my virginity here while her best friend sat next to us drinking and laughing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koknese_Castle

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 50K)

Lel

In every villages there's a thousand year old church, and there's often castles nearby.
In a 25miles radius around where I live there's dozens of thousand of year old buildings.

>literal fucking rocks stacked ontop of each other
Its piled earth mate. At least the Egyptians made their bricks.

that sounds... pretty latvian

Im a burger and the oldest thing around me is from the 1500’s.

Anything else was made by injuns so its dust by now.

the cellar walls of my house are 400 years old.

does that count?

You get used to see things built by the romans. My city was created by them.

oldest thing here is probably the old city wall from the 14th century, the city itself got city rights in 1190 making both things older than your entire country.

And what were Australians doing 3200 bc?

pic related is a small town 20 minutes from where I live.

Attached: arundel.jpg (1200x497, 239K)

everyone btfo

Attached: stonehenge surrounding landscape.jpg (1280x720, 1.07M)

pic related is the wall turks made with skulls of enemy christians they killed
it's a good reminder to never stop hating muslims

Attached: cele-kula.jpg (880x520, 140K)

Η Αkρόπολη ανήkει στους τζιβάτους

I live about 2 miles from a castle.

the castle was originally constructed in 1016, but largely destroyed during the Civil War and then rebuilt in the 18th Century.

Attached: arundel castle.jpg (830x596, 130K)

I live like 20 minutes away from Castle Bodelschwingh.

Attached: schloss-bodelschwingh-dortmund-da854c98-827b-4006-b47f-9717e46014fa.jpg (1000x667, 332K)

Whaaaaaattt. Dude there are pyramids and ruins all over the us what you talking about.
Ignorant ass nigggers

>he doesn't have stunning ancient native american architecture within 25 miles of his house

Attached: rich heritage.jpg (1897x1213, 501K)

I don't know, but it's the same over here really. Depends where you are, but most places have something really old close by.

Then again, I'm in Hiroshima so really old things are overshadowed a bit.

nope younger than newgrange mate

Τους kανουμε pogrom συνεχεια.Τσο k λο

Our ancestors were building farms in Greece

Pedo symbols at the newgrange pizza parlour?!?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-26-12-46-51.png (1080x1920, 2.31M)

>of enemy christians they killed

It's just Serbs. No damage done, DESU

Attached: 1519490915966.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

pfft
we were doing that over 2,000 years ago

Attached: barrow mounds.jpg (999x347, 161K)

I live pretty close to this. All built during the high Middle Ages

Attached: gent-sint-michielshelling-1.jpg (1024x685, 137K)

True, wihin 25 miles radius from me there is a medieval belfry and several medieval churches, the building of the world's first stock market 13th century, and 2 ancient Roman settlements, to name a few as there is more interesting stuff from history within that radius.

My town only an excavated church ruin. The neighboring village found a Roman ship in the 70s.
>What's that like
Tbh, it's fucking infuriating. We had some epic castles an cathedrals, until those subhuman roaches destroyed all of them. Pic related, the medieval Buda Palace. Literally nothing remained of this.
It also makes me jelly. Castle ruins in other countries look fucking awesome, but most of ours were leveled by the Habsburgs in the 1700s

Attached: Lux_Rekonstr_rajz_rávetítve_a_Hauszmann-félére_1920.jpg (1447x815, 746K)

>Be Euro
>Be surrounded by a literal treasure trove of artifacts and history reminding you of who you are
>let inbred sand niggers take it all and even go the extra step and pay them to do so

Wtf is wrong with you people?

My dad got a year-long "English heritage" pass back when I was a kid about 20-odd years ago. Traveled to various parts of the country and visited castles and ruins. Even though I was only about 8 or 9 at the time I was awestruck by some of the historical beauty we have here.

When I was 18 I visited the lake District with some mates and I stole a stone from Hadrian's wall which I still have. Feel like a bit of a cunt for doing it now but I still admire it sometimes and think about the man who placed it there.

ausmutt

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

lol. some things never change

Nice bruh. I visited Athens in 2010 and it was fucking awesome. Beautiful city.

>nothing of value was lost

Attached: диос мио.jpg (720x521, 42K)

There's the remains of a byzantine watchtower on a hill behind my backyard and another one 500 m north
So yes in my case

sorry bro
the 3 postholes marked with white paint in the car park, believed to be the first parts of the extremely extensive site surrounding stonehenge, are dated to about 12000 bc.
5000 bc is for kids

>I stole a stone from Hadrian's wall which I still have
it's a good thing we aren't all such cretins, or there'd be no wall left

I live 2 miles from some famous 1500 year old nordic runes and the other direction is coincidentally an old viking burial area

nice hill

These fuckers are littering the place they are everywhere, thousands of them, pretty cool. Though most of them just say something like "Olof made this rock to honor his father Sune".

Attached: images (1).jpg (181x278, 12K)

I have several old castles in my area, and the church in my village is about 1000 years old

Fucking nice. I love castles.

We have castles in America too.

Attached: white castle.jpg (940x541, 203K)

You get used to it. Eventually it’s just another building. Granted compared to the zombie commie shit here it’s exemplar but it becomes easy to overlook. If more things were built that way or at least in balance to it then maybe it would be more harmonious. As it is though so much commie shit and dilapidated post apocalypse buildings are everywhere mixed in with the old.

Unironically this.

Old church from 16th cent on the place of older one from 12th cent.

Attached: Martin_Breg.jpg (1024x712, 168K)

Attached: MURCA.jpg (640x402, 52K)

>he thinks they don't regularly go and replace pocket sized stones in the wall because thousands of cunts take them each year

probably put there 10 years before you took it m8

European castles dispense arrows and molten death. American castles dispense tasty treats. There's a clear winner here.

What are you doing in Hiroshima, testing soil samples for caesium-35?

The nearest castle is about 18 minutes away. Then there's another one 21 minutes away.
There would also be a nice old city near here, if you didn't destroy it during the war.

Which is more deadly though?

Attached: obesity-related-deaths-usa.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Not exactly old, but these concrete things are absolutely everywhere in the woods and forests in southern England.
They were placed during the second World War as anti-tank defenses in case of a Nazi invasion.
There's also hundreds of pillboxes and bunkers in these areas too.
Great places for taking Stacy for a quick shag.

Attached: dragon teeth.jpg (3680x2760, 2.17M)

50 km (30 miles) away from home

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pont_Julien
>It was used for car traffic until 2005, when a replacement bridge was built to preserve it from wear and tear. This amounts to approximately 2000 years of uninterrupted use.

absolutely based roman engineering. blew me away

pretty much exactly 25 miles from me
started ~1000 but most of the current buildings on that castle are from the 19th century

Attached: Burg Hohenzollern.jpg (1920x1200, 767K)

Broughty Ferry Castle very close to where I live - 15th century fort. The two oldest standing castles in Scotland, Aberdour and Sween, were constructed in beginning of 13th century however.

Attached: 38F8BF13-C7C1-4745-B023-102572F3018F.jpg (3804x2592, 2.62M)

They got sandniggers pissing on ancient artifacts

We got Jews using the world's most powerful military to fight their battles for them

Sounds like we got the short end of the stick hombre

pic related is a pillbox on the North Downs.

Attached: NDW-RANMORE-033.jpg (640x480, 189K)

Yeah but in a 25 mile radius?

Too bad it wasn't renovated before it went into ruins. pic related is a church from the 12th century, but build on an older foundation

Attached: st-niklaaskerk.jpg (1000x664, 184K)

The bridge of my city was build by the romans, the acueduct in other spanish city was used for straight two milenias.

Just 2000 millenians building, many spaniards have thhis things, since moors and christians didnt destroy buildings in reconquista

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_bridge_of_Córdoba

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqueduct_of_Segovia

70% of blacks and 63% of Hispanics are obese, so I'm all for obesity-related death. White Castle is fighting off the horde.

Olof sounded like a cool guy to have a beer with

very cool castle. is it owned by anyone, or just a historical site now

i never thought about it until you mentioned it, but yeah, sounds about right. in england, at least. haha thanks for the edu, ameribro

They had to fill in the pill box near my house because when my dad was a kid somebody got trapped inside one for a day.

>Is it true you Euros all live within 25 miles of an ancient 1000 year old historical landmark?
Pic is Norwich castle, center of our city, started construction in 1067, so basically yes.

I live about 3 miles away from this bad boy, impressive piece of engineering.

The Cathedral here is a little bit younger but not much and is an impressive building as well.

Attached: image.jpg (630x447, 136K)

it's quite nice also remembers us to hate the neigbouring states for attacking us there/refusing to give it to us

Oh, I just remembered, we have this small baroque palace from 1700

Attached: savoy.jpg (1860x1240, 1.2M)