I always thought this guy was on our side because of the constant shilling against him...

I always thought this guy was on our side because of the constant shilling against him. But maybe he actually is a controlled op faggot.

Attached: 44848496416.jpg (633x513, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED
youtu.be/0XhfnJytYFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a jew

Literally the only e-celeb that's always stayed pragmatic, optimistic and helpful to the cause is Anglin. The only thing the shills have against him is that he fucked some flip girls before he became redpilled.

Attached: 1518116662331-andrew-anglin.png.jpg (533x298, 28K)

'i always thought i was a white nationalist but finding kanye west ridiculous is a bridge too far'

what goes on in that abandoned barn of a brain of yours

He's pointing out the fact cuntservatives nut themselves over every single BASED BLACKMAN that comes along, meanwhile blacks vote 89% Democrat with regularity. Kanye is a PR victory, nothing more. You're the faggot, OP.

Yea why would he attack a black who has the balls not be a victim?

My jewdar is going off again.

You're starting to think the guy that said heil Trump and marched with torches and khakis is controlled op?

Attached: 1509119651742.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Kanye is a PR victory, nothing more.
But PR victories are massively important. Why does the average Jow Forumsack completely lack any political nous?

scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED

CONGRESSMAN LOUIE GOHMERT CALLS OUT THE DEEP STATE AND MUELLER ON 9/11

Unironically agree
The man knows that you gotta be funny
Faggots like Spencer don't even make jokes anymore, they just have a holier than thou attitude

I thought he was just keen.

Under-rated

They think normies are unimportant for some reason

It is a PR victory in a passe conservatism and the simple fact is we need to move beyond this idea that we can "convert" black people. Kanye posting "based tweets" simply props up this boomer colour blind delusion that is going to wither away once we become a minority. It is distracting conservatives from addressing the real, fundamental issues about our identity and our place in the world. We need to stop fight this lesser material war and focus on the greater one, the internal war of white consciousness.

Looks to me like the only people he's attacking are conservatives reacting to it retardedly

Look around you. For the first day it was the reaction you would expect from Jow Forums- entertained and amused that a leftist narrative was beijg fucked up. But then the redittors took it way too far and now its unironic "whats your favorite kanye song" threads and "this african rapper with a prostitue wife should be the next president"

The jews on overdrive is the best part. Yeah Kanye is a PR victory, but $100 million in corporate race baiting is what really does it.

>Kanye posting "based tweets" simply props up this boomer colour blind delusion
Boomers universally dislike Kanye. This is entirely a victory on the fuckwit wigger millennial front.

>But then the redittors took it way too far and now its unironic "whats your favorite kanye song" threads and "this african rapper with a prostitue wife should be the next president"
Well I don't know what they're saying on Reddit, faggot. Maybe you should fuck off back there.

Right, it is getting millennials to hold onto this delusion that was inherited from the previous generations. It is outdated. My point still stands.

>fuck off back there
You're in reddit right now. Kanye is just another dumb nigger

>But PR victories are massively important.
No they aren't. It's scoring points in a game. Kayne switching sides is spiking a ball. Blacks aren't going to vote 50% Republican now just because of Kanye.

Neocon faggots, go back to plebbit. The election has been over for nearly 2 years now.

you don't get to gatekeep, fuck off muzzie cock sucker

>pr victories are massively important
>but they don't affect outcomes at all
There's a little tiny Jew in your brain user

>The man knows that you gotta be funny
Not just that. He copied the Jow Forums style but then added the things Jow Forums lacks: pragmatism, non-stop whitepilling, and single-minded focus. Notice that he doesn't analyse people for their utility, he analyses events. If old mate says something beneficial one day: 'Old mate's /oneofus/.' The next day old mate says something harmful: 'Old mate's a pathetic cuck faggot.' It's moment-to-moment pragmatism. People underestimate how clever this strategy is.

Attached: 16748616874685.jpg (629x754, 96K)

It's t_D.

Attached: paid.png (638x750, 522K)

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CONSERVATISM! I AM A WHITE NATSOC! AND I SHALL HAVE MY
NATSOC ETHNOSTATE!

Attached: 16 - 1.gif (340x191, 1.49M)

richard spencer is a fucking faggot piece of shit.

Funny because this is one of the rare times I do agree with him.

This whole Kanye shit is as obnoxious as The_D.

I don't like Muslims either, fuck off leaf. Your country is so shit tier that you have no culture left, so you can't even be a civic nationalist. Leafs should be IP banned, rootless, cuck faggots.

Fuck off nigger, everyone already hates you trumpcucks because you've completely ruined all the fun

Fuckwit wigger millennials don't hold onto anything from previous generations and hate Trump but they love nigger music. What are they thinking now? Answer me that. What is the working class white man who wears his cap backwards and loves Kanye 'coz he's tuff n rich n sheeeeet' thinking about this situation?
Hitler had a Minister for Propaganda, what are you, thick? Propaganda is hugely important. d&cing the left is hugely important.

What are you posting that for? How is that relevant? No one's saying niggers are our friends. But not capitalising on this is a missed opportunity for agitprop and d&c.

>But maybe he actually is a controlled op faggot.

You're just realizing this now? Spencer is a fucking retard.

The Kanye stuff's amusing but the idea that blacks are going to do anything but vote 90% democrat next time round is delusional. Maybe some high iq middle class or higher blacks will vote republican and maybe a small amount of normal blacks will become jaded with the democrats and just not vote but the idea that republicans can get 20% of blacks with their current platform and turn the fact that they're demographically fucked and will be politically unviable by 2028/2032 around is delusional.

>Anglin

Literally a self admitted fraud.

Attached: andrew-anglins-blog.png (692x568, 50K)

Kanye both discredited himself and blew a gaping hole in his fanbase that is only widening as quickly as they learn about it.

This is exactly the path he needs to take if he wants to be just another retard celebrity that ends up in the poorhouse somehow.

>fraud
Playing up how extreme he is for comedic effect is fraud?

We already get 30% of hispanics and asians, if we got 30% of blacks too the Republicans would be unstoppable.

READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON!!!
youtu.be/0XhfnJytYFg

Anglin literally says that he's playing a character.

>Kanye is a PR victory, nothing more.
The amount of shrieking coming from the dems and Hollywood says otherwise.

Delusion. Politics is identity politics. Even conservative blacks vote democrat.
And unsurprisingly, you're an idiot. His actual beliefs are clearly paleocon/soft white nationalist. He plays a more extreme act to move the overton window and also because it's funny.

>It doesnt matter who I am, what matters is my plan.
Yes I'm sure he was completely serious there.

You're deliberately misrepresenting him, shill. He explained all this. He originally had a very serious, theoretical WN website where he wrote big essays, a la Stormfront and Spencer. It got absolutely no attention. So he decided to just humorous shitpost and try and provoke the Left, and as a result his website's now the biggest in the scene other than this one.

Lmao at the absolute delusion, Anglin literally says he's not a nazi, not a white nationalist, and he's playing a character. The guy is a self-admitted fraud, a complete fake.

If everyone in the world is a Jew, who are we fighting against? Spencer would be a much more successful Jew if he did the opposite of what he is doing with his life. You gotta be a pretty psychotic Jew to give Kevin McDonald a platform.

You're so dumb.

#detroitrepublican

Attached: cons[1].png (640x411, 35K)

Look, a shill.

Amazing arguments

Attached: brainlet.jpg (588x823, 62K)

You can't read.

Attached: 1523745539767.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Dickie Spencer is a controlled opposition faggot, and his mentor was a kike that even coined the Alt-Right term top kek

however, you have to be more braindead than that Alfie kid to actually think that "muh conservatism" is right-wing and not leftist kosher cancer, and that worshiping a jewish slave like Trump and a le based nigger is normal.

he's retarded and disappearing as fast as one can. No one wants to be associated with the alt-right, whatever it was.

if you weren't smart enough to pick up on it after charlottesville then there's no helping you. If the alt right talking heads are telling you to isolate yourself from pop culture and be some weirdo autist listening to fashwave all the time and giving your dox to their servers, then they aren't your friend

>Anglin literally says he's not a nazi, not a white nationalist
No, he doesn't 'literally' say that. He says this:
>I am not a “Neo-Nazi White Supremacist.” In fact, I do not even know what that is. It has not ever been defined by the people who use it...
>I am not driven by hate, but rather by a genuine desire to see Western civilization continue into the future.
I don't know what you think we are, shill, but I'll tell you what we all want, me, Anglin, the entire movement: we want self-determination for our people. We want our homeland to be ours once again. We want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. It is a simple, reasonable request, but you and your employer David Brock would, I'm sure, rather we were all executed.
May you fail.

I'm the president of dole
my pineapples feed millions
my bagged salads are the best
I have a 1488 inch cock
it's all true as I wrote it on the internet and you just read it off the internet

this is very true, which is also very ironic. Anglin is great but he's the one who really popularised and created the alt right label that has caused so much confusion among the far right and hindered us fro moving forward by grouping us with retards like richard spencer and straight up white trash satanists and wiggers like cantwell

Lmfao, you are so low IQ it's hilarious.

Anglin is a fucking internet marketer, he doesn't care about any of this, did you actually read what he wrote:

"I am a very nice person who has always treated people of all races as individuals"

Good luck creating the ethnostate with a fucking internet marketing faggot.

Bas3d stickfaggot

the ethnostate meme has actually turned natural race determinism into racism, thanks to alt right retards like you

>represented by a kike lawyer
>worked with a kike on the website
>racemixer and sex tourist
>muh purity spiral faggot

yeah Anglin the faggot represents you lot quite well

> We want our homeland to be ours once again.

never gonna happen, so get used to it goy-o. It was never yours or mine to begin with, since our ancestors sold it to the kikes centuries ago (or even more)

What's wrong with treating people as individuals? Its only when they present themselves as part of the mob do i start framing them in their box.

Detroit has some strong slave masters keeping the nugs on plantation.

>on our side
Richard Spencer is on no one's side but his own.

The “alt right” is literally a meme some morons took advantage of because of useful idiots like you. The Queen Hidlabeast made it a forefront issue. They are making money off your stupidity.

Enjoy.

>nugs on plantation.
The new expression is "keeping them in the projects"

It's a better meme and more relatable

>t. cuckservative

The devils

Deplorables

The democrat's identity is currently fags, sandniggers and trannies.

>richard herschlag spencer
>white

I guess that's why he refuses to take a dna test from a non-jewish company.

well you are right but i myself never embraced the alt right label like basically every single far right commentator did

He's not wrong. That's literally what's happening here, it's just also got wider implications that he can't see because he's got tunnel-vision about white nationalism.

And, you know, I agree with him, I just think that a diversity of tactics is better than a monolithic push to try and normalize white identity overnight. This Kanye thing only helps us, it has ZERO negative connotations, it just doesn't help us in the way Dick wants.

I played Starcraft with the guy twice, and he was bad at switching things up then too.

All alt-right does is punching right in a series of increasingly more pathetic attempts at convincing normal conservatives that being a stormfag collectivist piece of shit is cool?

Color me surprised.
By the way, naziboos think that this is what realpolitik looks like.

Why are neocons so butthurt about being called out? What the hell have you even managed to "conserve" as your name implies?
You are an even bigger failure than libtards

Aww sweety you're never getting your hugbox safe space back oh sweety oh schnukums

Attached: 1508782593320.jpg (680x680, 108K)

This.
Well if you've learned anything from this election, the noise dems make about results doesn't mean much in either direction.

>Lmfao, you are so low IQ it's hilarious.
Actually I'm so high IQ that I used to get tested by shrinks when I was a kid. But that's neither here nor there as I can't prove it without identifying myself.
>Anglin is a fucking internet marketer, he doesn't care about any of this
Yes he is an internet marketer, no, he does care about all of this, and states that he does frequently. He doesn't actually want to kill all the Jews though, which was the point of that blogpost.
>represented by a kike lawyer
Kek, if so that's fucking funny. I can imagine how painful it must be to be a Jewish defence lawyer representing a Holocaust denier.
>racemixer and sex tourist
Actually it was worse: He went to the Philippines as part of the Peace Corps or some gay shit. He wasn't even a respectable sex tourist.
But none of us were born with our political beliefs, were we?
>never gonna happen, so get used to it goy-o. It was never yours or mine to begin with, since our ancestors sold it to the kikes centuries ago (or even more)
Fuck I wish I'd read that before I'd bothered typing a reply to you. Get fucked cunt.

>"I am a very nice person who has always treated people of all races as individuals"
Actually this describes all of us as well. I'm very polite to everyone, but if one asks me about politics I will be blunt.

>omg why does this white nationalist stick to his principles instead of lining up to suck black dick like the rest of us!

>muh punching to right
>muh conservatism is normal

this coming from a country literally called The Paradise of the Jews top kek

and before you start chimping out about Dickie, he's a kike slave too.

Ah a reformed degenerate, even better. He just needs to say he's a kikeshtian and everything is just peachy

No, we weren't all born with our current beliefs, but there's a difference between being a standard normie and outright trash

You're the kind of faggot who thinks roasties can be reformed, I'm guessing c|:^)

>muh defeatism

Clowns like you like to sperg out about muh revolution, and the mental gymnastics you have to go through to convince yourselves your dreams can come reality are quite entertaining to watch

No, boy-o, online shitposting and sucking kikes' cocks won't get you muh homaland back

He's absolutely 100 % correct. This based nigger thing is retarded.

Attached: 1473980139911.png (534x540, 355K)

It's obvious to anyone who reads the Stormer, dumbass.
Anglin does not literally want to strangle every nigger and gas every kike. Listen to him when he's on the Daily Shoah.

This subtlelty is probably lost on most americans...

>This Kanye thing only helps us, it has ZERO negative connotations, it just doesn't help us in the way Dick wants.
You've said it better than I could. We're stocked with counter-productive obsessive sperglord dickheads. Varg is obviously the worst but this guy's up there.
>I played Starcraft with the guy twice, and he was bad at switching things up then too.
Kek, I believe it.

Attached: 12070991_388486304692441_1243188590_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Cuckservatives are pathetic and it is getting the Kanye celebration is already getting rediculous but these guys are missing something, the democrats have to be soundly beaten first, then the pansy globalist right if we have any chance of winning. So I get his point, but you can win if you don't win.

>muh Varg
>muh counter-productive stormfags

Yeah promoting a globalist kike religion and pandering to niggers will help you get your "homeland" back kek

inb4 muh pagan

Not one

>I always thought this guy was on our side because of the constant shilling against him
You're such a fucking idiot

>Ah a reformed degenerate, even better.
The Jew was still characterized for me by nothing but his religion, and therefore, on grounds of human tolerance, I maintained my rejection of religious attacks in this case as in others. Consequently, the tone, particularly that of the Viennese anti-Semitic press, seemed to me unworthy of the cultural tradition of a great nation. I was oppressed by the memory of certain occurrences in the Middle Ages, which I should not have liked to see repeated. Since the newspapers in question did not enjoy an outstanding reputation (the reason for this, at that time, I myself did not precisely know), I regarded them more as the products of anger and envy than the results of principled, though perhaps mistaken, point of view.

This. It's almost like Richard Spencer knows fuck all about politics, and this boards has better instincts about what's memeable

Not like we got a President elected or anything

Spencer is a fag but if you have a problem with that tweet go back to plebbit please

spencer was always a fucking idiot, not at all helping the cause and just making us all look bad.

JIDF/ShariaBlue was literally making dozens of threads like pic related daily for a while. They think he's a threat, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1493024743658.jpg (1196x1194, 169K)

Yeah, Richard must be a jew because he fights against the constant attempts to integrate blacks and other enemy races.
Get this through your heads, blacks are an enemy race. Brown people are an enemy race. So are jews. And we are their enemy.
It's not because of ideology that we are enemies but because of nature.
They want to kill us, take our property and rape our women.
No, it doesn't matter if some of them defect to our side, these people are traitors just like those whites among us who defect to their side.

I should have really posted this one, but I have a problem with everything he's said recently. The immediate enemy isn't the centre-right who are saying good things about Kanye. The immediate enemy is the kikes and their communist pawns. Always.

Attached: 4168486416851.jpg (639x156, 31K)

Mutt conservatism is pure 100% kosher cancer

>keeping them in the projects
That's a terrible term optics-wise since it encourages the replantation efforts of the Democrats.

If you actually want to hurt them then say something about "keeping them down in section 8 [housing]" or thereabouts, even Obama was still shilling section 8 housing on nigs.

>constant attempts to integrate blacks and other enemy races.
We're not 'integrating blacks.' We're shilling for a nigger (you don't need to use the word 'black' you shill) who has cucked out and defected, so that we might divide and conquer this enemy race. Don't you see?

Yeah he's got it backwards. Politics is downstream from culture and the left is the one trying to purge culture, the moderate right goes along because they're a bunch of spineless pussies. The left is the immediate enemy and needs to be defeated first. If Kanye helps that, I'm fine with it. I've always been suspect about Spencer.

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-005205_1524718490592.png (1440x924, 148K)