Its about time Whites Chimpped out

And I mean we need to start grouping up and protesting - not with nazi signs not with fucking kekistani flags and other faggot weeb shit.

I mean we get some fucking signs and we go down fuckin town on these faggots

Some nigger cop killed this woman. We need some Justice for her.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/justine-damond-minneapolis-police-officer-to-plead-not-guilty-to-murder/ar-AAwlu4I

Attached: shifty eyed nigger.jpg (435x603, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135521487/#135541373
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How'd he pass a physical exam with those googley nigger eyes?

Right when Kanye might be a bridge to black voters. No thanks, glow-in-the-dark nigger

Attached: 1524524789030.jpg (360x245, 43K)

dont lower yourself to the level of a nig or anglo who is upset about the way a soccer match ended

you need to be the animal you are not the pond scum they are

Attached: better maths.png (841x618, 16K)

I'm only attracted to half BLACK GIRLS.
Am I a Racist?

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-b76_1494350494-clipimage_1494350496.jpg.resized.jpg (318x240, 13K)

If we don't outrage..nothing will change
NOTHING

I was in his graduation class I must tell all of you that his marksmanship was truly spectacular. Sometimes he would shoot my target instead of his. He hit the bullseye everytime we nicknamed him crossed eyed McGee. Really swell man I let him fuck my wife by the way.

He called me a bitch while fucking her than my wife made me suck his cock. Then while my mouth was filled with his phallus he grabbed the back of my head and told me to go deeper like a good bitch. I’ll tell you what out of all the guys that made me their bitch he was the most affectionate man I have ever met. Well gotta go wife is making me be her furniture/horse today.

Ain’t marriage wonderful.

Just turn off the lights. Or are you scared of the dark?

Sage

t. Jow Forumscuckolderotica poster

Really what’s that?

We are white folks. We don't need to get down in the mud with others. We can use our brains. We may have to fight yet, but walking around with a sign protesting white genocide won't change anything. It's bad optics and it before for a false flag.

Don't be rash

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

that’s all I wanted to say

Attached: 72911C3E-415E-43D3-A5B8-202B5A294C26.jpg (1000x672, 115K)

We should protest when one of OURS gets shot and killed by THEM.

Don't be a fucking cuck.

I don't care

And become no better than them. Instead of giving the msm ammo against us, why don't you do something actually affective? What other action can you take to further your goals?

That's literally what black rioters say. How about you stop playing the game at the same level as the other mental midgets in the world. Attack the root of the problem, not the people caught up in it. It's pathetic to see this go on and on, and you can bet that things will only get worse if "whites" start with this bullshit too.

Precisely

Attached: 1522869558181.png (578x743, 419K)

You're dumb

i hope the bottom half is better than the top half

user...

>stormcloak filth

He will walk.

Attached: 1514578511650.jpg (600x338, 32K)

I ain't gonna lie as a Minnesotan, some of the Somalian dudes are pretty nutty, but some of their women are smokin hot and somehow all their women are generally pretty normal people.

tl;dr I wanna nut on a hijab.

Attached: 2009187 - 4chan Doubles_Guy Gnome_Child Pepe RuneScape Wojak crossover meme s4s-tan spurdo.jpg (255x749, 49K)

Oh you...

Attached: screenshot-med-28.jpg (824x464, 57K)

fuck off race mixer, we dont want to dilute our blood or identity.

Attached: 1524224433938.gif (480x228, 263K)

>This angers the Feminist

Left eating Left......soo delicious.

Attached: 1509409976064.jpg (750x500, 259K)

I said nut not procreate goyim.

highly asymmetrical face, why was his biomass not repurposed when his physiognomy finally settled?

I dont want you near our women at ALL, fuck off kaffir.

We actually control our women unlike you cucked betamales who take orders from trannys, butch lesbians, and feminists.

She will be a virgin until a nice Somali chad from a good clan marries her and have.

Go be a good goy and nut in Shaniqua from North Minneapolis's black hoods she could use your seed.

Attached: 1524615991237.png (458x438, 190K)

Ya know what, you're an alright guy, I like your style senpai. You're welcome in MN :^)

Attached: 1506531122768.gif (280x203, 1001K)

I'm not your senpai, or friend dude stop brown-nosing me. Now you sound like either a homosexual or a cuck.

Attached: 1524175317063.jpg (425x282, 59K)

They are gonna throw the book so hard at him though then he is gonna get shanked in prison anyways. No way he walks free.

>aye yo shorty let me look you up n down

Whole thing is a false flag hoax. See here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135521487/#135541373

And specifically, see here, these two vids

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY

The picture of his mug shot also looks like a whole nother person from the photos of him that we were shown at first, like pic related. Establishment is pushing out fake news constantly like nothing.

Attached: da23dd-20170717-mohamed-noor01.jpg (600x451, 23K)

If you are going to do the peaceful version try some pro white messages:

DO YOUR CHILDREN A FAVOR. MAKE THEM WHITE!

MAKE A LIBERAL CRY. HAVE WHITE CHILDREN.

YOU STILL GET MORE WHITE CHILDREN WHEN YOU BREED THEM THAT WAY.

You have to get inside the head of the White Self Haters if you want to use peaceful tactics. If you are going to do anything revolutionary, be sure to blend in and look like the people in the areas you intend to operate. If a Hippie area, wear long hair. If Preppy, wear fancy clothes and look very proper. If working class, look likel you work all day. Make sure your Car, Phone, Watch and other accessories match your disguise. If you do some deadly stuff, get a weapon that does not reflect a lot of light. Silver is a beautiful look but it will make you visible to everyone within 1,000 yards. When your government hates you just for wanting to have a White Community, you have to fight smartly. You can't win with the Poor Pitiful Whties strategy becasue nobody pities white people these days. You also can not win with the Balls To The Wall Bersker strategy because you don't have enough soldiers yet. Instead, focus your energy on high level Jews and Whtie Good Goyim. Those two groups are materminding the importation of Cheap Darkie Laborers as well as the Demonization Of White People, to break your will to resist. Pick your battles and targets wisely. Reminder: If you look like your target, your target will have a hard time knowing you are a threat.

>these two vids
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s [Open]
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY [Open]

These videos also highlight the fact that the establishment is faggoty as fuck. Hence all these actually gay faggot shills here that LARP as regular conservative constituency

Mug looks different due to spending several months indoor to avoid being seen and reporters, he lightened up a bit understandable.

Secondly, Its indoors with bright flash that brings out the reddish/orange undertones of his skin, people from the horn have reddish undertoned skin.

Attached: Dayummm.jpg (1199x814, 169K)

>Mug looks different due to spending several months indoor to avoid being seen and reporters, he lightened up a bit understandable
No it looks life a different face and head entirely, not just skin color.

>Secondly, Its indoors with bright flash
Faggot stop. It's a quick camera for a mugshot. Not a fucking high fashion strobe light.

> a different head and face?
You need meds..

Attached: smugsomali.jpg (236x236, 11K)