Open up normie book, basedgasm in every feed

> Open up normie book, basedgasm in every feed

Males in their late 20's to mid 30's practically crying with joy over this fucking shit. Wot happen? Am I just miserable? 40 years oldfag here

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2Fimage001.jpg (960x540, 142K)

BASEDGASM??? Wtf Mods! Was Soi triggering that much???

yeah they wordfiltered the word that most accurately describes every single moderator of Jow Forums.org

also you're old as shit but completely correct

Yeah im old but I guarantee most of the Mods are Millennials. I remember reading these Marvel comics and playing the games like 25 years, but fucking hell it's embarrassing how "modern males" conduct themselves

Be glad its ending. People only committed because they are autist who try to collect trophies in games for fun. Once this big "arc" is over capeshit will die out. They are even canning the original stars like RDJ. Its over folks. Thank god we made it.

bunch of slack-jawed s𐐏yb𐐏ys over here

I hope you're right, user, this shit is insufferable.

Attached: frodover.jpg (625x468, 83K)

Ending. Yeah right, even after the big stars leave we will still be getting 3 comic book movies a year for 5 more years.

Basedboy test

I will never understand the appeal of super-hero movies. They always give me a creepy, unsettling vibe.

This is very telling, anytime a Jow Forums meme gets popular mods step in to quash it.

30 year old architectural engineer here. The ones with Thor I actually like. I'm sure this one is fully cucked and nigger panther though.

>ending
Kek, this shit is jist begun. They have another "final" one with these characters then plan to start over with new actors and keep making multiple marvel capeshit per year.

>soi filtered globally
>instead of now just being a meme confined to Jow Forums users of all other boards will now accidentally encounter the filter and then get redpilled on the feminisation of men
Based mods

do you ever learn.
they ll reboot everything and do remake every 10 15 years instead of creating (aka investing) anything.

That way the next iron man will black, thor will be a muslim, captain america a transgender etcetc.

if i had the infinity gauntlet i would'nt kill anyone, i'd just turn everyone into white people

Attached: 1510684774938.jpg (692x960, 207K)

KIDS THESE DAYS, RIGHT?

Attached: mad.jpg (275x184, 19K)

nah, im 19 and superhero movies are gay and almost exclusively for basedcuck millennials

onions

Same, i was watching the first avengers movie and in the middle of it it suddenly dawned on me, "these are grown men in costumes playing superhero like children", writing sucks, action is so edited and full of wires its a joke, dialogue is cringy, i really hate modern capeshit. Michael keatons batman is the pinnacle of the superhero genre.

Damn! Even filtering Cyrillic now

>not giving black males all tiny dicks and asian males dicks so big asian pussys cant take them
Godhood would be wasted on you friend.

I don’t watch tv and I have no idea what that’s a poster of.

Why don't you suckers come up with something worthwhile to watch instead?

That's right, you're a bunch of talentless virgins who will leave no mark on this earth, leave alone a memory in some pretty girl's diary.

am i still banned?

sÉ·y

Doing that would just make gingers and brown-eye people the new hated group

>Males in their late 20's to mid 30's
Comic book franchises have been made popular by people born in the late eighties?
The Superman movie was 1978. and people were losing their fucking shit over it.
Youre not as old and wise as you think you are.

Attached: ren66.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You are Gen X, you cannot understand the semi-humans in Gen Y and Gen Z.

Attached: gen x vs gen z.jpg (700x701, 83K)

I do and have.
I am a famous comedian.
Suck my cock you disgusting black nigger.

>these are the people I'm posting with
Welp I'm off to find a new chan, I'm done trying to stay aboard this sinking ship

Attached: 1477045834979.jpg (306x306, 20K)

onions

i was way over this shit when i was 20, and even then i just barely followed it.

ĆĄoy

Tom Green?

Attached: waka.jpg (240x210, 6K)

but youre not even real jim

Yeah, I think I'll stick with that alternative. Looks like a butt, so also acts as a reminder of the mods' butthurt.

>onions
onions
>onions
onions
>onions
onions

TENDAAAAAAAAA

Wow looks like the mods put their back into erasing this meme. They even wordfilter variations of o.

Attached: 1436648256021.jpg (833x500, 30K)

>basedboy
>soiboi
>soiboy
>sĂČyboy

Nah you’d just pull your cock with it like you always do

Onions
Onions boy
Basedboy
Soiboi
S0yb0y
$0„B0„

>Soi mods do it for free

Suoybuoy mods

i can't help that i would be a kind and just god, hate is a facet of life unlike dog fucking you know?

what the fuck is onions now
also checked

Soiboi dovetails nicely into fuccboi and they share many of the same traits

Justin Trudeau?
Mate you’re fucking dogshit

Wolverine recharges his adamantium skeleton!

Attached: Hugh Jackman at spirit cooking event with kids present.jpg (800x530, 79K)

No it doesn't?
Fuckboy hasn't been used in ages what the fucc

I personally know two people who hate capeshit with passion and still watch every new one just to be trendy and kill time.
This is dull intertaiment, and love for this shit is a mark of retard.
What can be more cringy than two grownass men discussing altron vs dr doom?

DON'T YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Self absorbed dbags kept using more and more hyperbole until any moderate or restrained expression of emotion was meaningless in comparison, and now a lot of words are meangless to them unless it's REALLY AWESOME

Brb gotta go to the store to buy some onions to bribe the mods.

>40 years old
>using the hip Jow Forums lingo

Get a job

Attached: 1507506679519.jpg (413x407, 40K)

The sad part is that you have parents that don't know how to parent and only let this meaningless and uninspiring garbage to affect their children. This stuff is designed intentionally to cap their potential, just like public education.

Niggersoygasm

The Scarlet Witch and Dazzler appear!

Attached: gaga spirtit cookin.jpg (1152x980, 294K)

>gaga
I find her more repulsive than that horse-faced slut from sex in the city.

Fuck Super Heros.

Didn't come save me from this dolphin.... shheeeeeeit

Attached: 1524737008172.jpg (460x440, 45K)

I'm 41 and celebrating by buying certain printed media as investment. I dont really watch movies but for example I bought Infinity Gauntlet when it came out 25 years ago. Its because youre British. Comics havent ever been as huge there or at least as widely available. If you were American there'd be a much bigger chance you followed Marvel comics 30 years ago etc.

If they were kids we wouldn't care. Fagola

Oh eat a dick old man

BING BING WAHOO
1-SHEKEL

Attached: Capture.png (1351x596, 452K)

ahahaha that fucking look on her face. Based dolphin scaring the lard out of her.

HA user... I feel the same... but I have no Facebook ;-]
dude i lost interest at ironman 1...
I did like gaurdins
and some stuff here and there.. but the movies just suck...
Have a good day everyone!

Attached: rick_and_morty_s2_courtesy_adult_swim.jpg (745x419, 93K)

show me your genitals jon

Staying in a state of eternal adolescence is possible when you've never had any true responsibility or hardship. Life is too easy anymore and it's making people dumb and soft. Im sure you've met boomers like this too. There will be more and more immature men with each generation until times get tough again.

>41
>tripfag
>capeshit

Attached: Ah+yes+rock+is+so+much+better+than+rap+all+_f4d26438be9439174d82330b801e3945.jpg (600x375, 32K)

Why does thor have an eye patch?

thanos wants to eradicate 50% of the population allegedly. didnt see it but i have been saying for years if we really buckle down we can put 2.3 - 2.5 billion people in a giant hole in the outback then pave over it and make a parking lot of the entire outback with no store just a few thousand old cars with ironic personalized license plates

i may go see this one despite not having seen a movie in 5 years

>Being this Naive
Sonny Jim, they've got the Ultimate Universe they haven't touched, cross overs with X-Men, Fantastic Four, Sinister Six, Inhumans, Galactus, etc.

The onions-train/lazy-river just getting started

Attached: 1524710253052.jpg (401x372, 24K)

As long as you can take care of your shit I have no interest where your hobbies lie. People who try to tell people what they can like are just insecure faggots.

I am just 26 and don't feel that way. I am more black pilled than you Op so chill.

Attached: 1521816661036.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

funny how the s o y boy meme is so accurate irl

>people actually enjoy this shit and these overexaggerated and feminized reactions.

How do they live with themselves?

Attached: 1438905489521.jpg (576x432, 46K)

Hey norm

Attached: 1524261219160.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Comics were in foxholes overseas and bonfires at home. They know tough times and weathered them all.

Case and point. The manchild is upset and defensive because I implied super-heros are originally intended for adolescents and children. Aren't they?

You werent though

It didn't work for comic books, an industry which crashed in the mid 90s and never recovered. A series can only be rebooted 2-3 times at best before people stop being able to keep track of things and stop caring when something truly new comes along.

It's hard to remember but thirty years ago comic books were taken seriously as a medium, about as much videogames are today. Since then they've crashed and burned, becoming more and more irrelevant because normies couldn't figure out which books were part of which series and the constant reboots prevented them from getting into any specific story.

The same will happen to movies too. Look at how movie ticket sales are falling, which is hidden because theaters keep increasing prices to compensate. Hollywood themselves already moved to day-one Netflix releases of major films but it's not really helping because it's still more expensive than a comparable videogame (especially f2p garbage like fortnite).

Attached: trolled.jpg (288x499, 70K)

Adult entertainment sucks now and is uncreative and too political. It makes sense to watch anime series instead.

Comics largely didn't hence why both DC and Marvel were so apt to invest into movies in the first place.

S O Y B O Y S K Y S

p.s. this is the same argument that homosexuals and junkies use to justify their lifestyle

Please tell me this is not a real funeral and they're just playing around or something.

let's put it this way, im the hulk in this photo and that was my best friend

t. Someone who’s never known a junkie or a homosexual in their life