ITT: karma

ITT: karma.

She CHOSE on her own not to pass on her white genes out of her self-hatred of white boers, and now her niglets do nothing but make her miserable to where she now avoids being around them.

I can't help but to be amused. I hope they make her suffer.

Attached: SH0278.jpg (1206x562, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGQ-xDvMFLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are more single white moms in the USA than there are black moms so the notion of “blacks always bail on their wife and kids” is not only wrong, but whites are the real fatherless.

Charlize theron is worse than a coal burner. She is from South africa ffs. She is truly a traitor to her people. If she really wanted to adopt even just for pretenses and virtue signaling she could have adopted white kids. But ofc she didnt

Hey creatura, how do percentages work?

Technically correct, though all it means is that all races have degenerated during the last century

Yeah no shit

Attached: SH0281.jpg (894x672, 221K)

Yeah, and if it's true she neglects her adopted children, it's pure virtue signaling without any human content. Seems narcissistic sociopath tier.

She gets the bullet for sure on the day of the rope. Basically all of Hollywood does

I don't even get mad anymore when I see this shit, I just feel pity. If they just understood how foolish it is to racemix, they wouldn't do it. If they could only see the genetic dead-end that they're creating, they wouldn't do it. They're tricked by our society and they're tricked by their own bodies and the lust they feel. And the result is a complete loss of superior European genetics and many generations of dumb and ugly mutts.

you're

u're
b-but muh love and shieeet

Jesus christ, i hope its fake news. It is a very terrible thing to not have your mother see you during those crucial moments in your childhood.

top kek

They chimp out on her, and she can't handle it. I guess when she bought them she was expecting them to act well-behaved.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGQ-xDvMFLw

Didn't she say like last week that her black kids are not safe in the US because muh racism and she's considering moving elsewhere (aka an other white country)?

No white mother would look at her nigglets and think of them as her children

>not understanding how percentages work.

Fucking dumbass.

that's because they're not hers

If I was the descendant of Boers I'd hate myself too.

Send them to Africa where they belong.

that must be so depressing for her, the kids are probably really nice so she cant blame them

what's up non-country? unification when?