Chomsky

Chomsky in 2010 "The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen. Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election."

Attached: chomsky.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.cz/books?id=JBbvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq="if somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration"&source=bl&ots=6-D8unP_9Q&sig=iTzpbeo2Eo5q5xRJLbZuemKzhjs&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="if somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration"&f=false
snopes.com/fact-check/noam-chomsky-predicted-trumps-presidency/
wsj.com/articles/jewish-organizations-had-a-role-in-1965-act-1523374146
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well he was wrong, not surprising really

Lest talk about 2016 not the 2012 election, where it seems pretty spot on.

But he wasn't talking about 2016 you fucking moron

Lets not you regressive

or the communists could take over and use the government to persecute political opponents

oh wait

Why not? He was too right for your right wing brain?

>in 2010
>the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election
Uh, King Nigger won that one, gramps

sure, but how about 2016 election? won by your guy trump.

Trump is barely right wing enough be doesn't even openly call for global race war.

Yeah noah you are so wise. Did it occur to you that mostly people(ie not niggers) dont randomly get uppity and fill the streets with blood, so if it does come down to that, it means it was necessary and that there was corruption in the political life?

That still makes him wrong

Jews cry as they strike you

"OMG they EVIL WHITE MALES will demonize this other ethnic group that I like!"

Thanks for the advice, Chomp'.

So illegals are not the boogey man for the stupid republican voters:

Going into politics huh?

Given that le evil white males is Chomsky's boogey man, what is wrong with having a boogeyman?

SOurce?

Are you jewish? why are you unable to see Chomsky's hypocrisy?

Blaming your problems on them is wrong.

I think you misunderstood him. He said the Republicans lost in 2012 which makes Chomsky wrong.

books.google.cz/books?id=JBbvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq="if somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration"&source=bl&ots=6-D8unP_9Q&sig=iTzpbeo2Eo5q5xRJLbZuemKzhjs&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="if somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration"&f=false

fucking Snopes said that "Chomsky was right" even when the date was completely wrong

snopes.com/fact-check/noam-chomsky-predicted-trumps-presidency/

Never mind, how was McCarthy a crook? He has been proved right

You're going to miss your bus, Hogg

Attached: 1524644629733.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

> Oy vey young white male, focus on the real enemy: white anglo-saxon capitalists !

> Ok not the ones from the tech industry or mass-media, those are actually pretty chill.

> I mean, think big oil, Lockheed Martin or Wall Street. No, don't look too closely at the people working in wall-street, just protest the general concept of "Wall-street"

No it isn't

So much that Chomsky does not mind blaming his own boogeyman

see post above yours.

>it's evil if i disagree with it

I'm going to rule the entire world one day.

>omg he said the Patriots were gonna be a Superb Owl dynasty, but he was off by a whole season so he wrong

But they *are* a problem; thinking they are not a problem is what makes *you* wrong.

the date was completely wrong you idiot, if Chomsky didn't predict shit

1) wrong date
2) Trump has barely talked negatively about blacks at all
3) The polls didn't predict that Trump won at all
4) republicans didn't "sweep" the election, Hillary won the popular vote
5) Jews need to be gassed because they are hypocritical demons

The took yer jeeb?

He was wrong on several accounts: he implies that the jews didn't do anything, he implies that the illegal immigrants and niggers didn't do anything, and he implies that white males aren't systematically disenfranchised. He also thinks we need the military to enact our will because he's an old commie jew who's never worked a day in his life.

No, they are political enemies, they overwhelming vote for the enemy party

They picking fruits or not is irrelevant, they voting for the party that wanna tax white males out of existence is to get freebies for themselves is

That is enough reason to oppose them

Mass migration isn't a "boogieman", it is the driving factor behind decoupling of wages and productivity that's been happening for decades. What's more, they're just bad fucking people, and have ruined california, which is why most of the people who live there want to leave

He specifically said that the Republicans would sweep 2012 but it was the other way around.
Comprehending this isn't that hard mate.

oh also McCarthy did nothing wrong

>a fucking linguist
>don't fix your problems because it's scary if you have any national pride

The united states is not a world power. It is powerful due to its alliance with other zog countries, Who will turn on America as soon as (((they))) sound the first trumpet. America will be isolated in the blink of an eye and the whole world brought down upon it the minute they manage to break free from the (((collective)))

It's laughable to you, then? Importation of workers, exportation of jobs?

You see one problem, but you don't see a problem with the decisions and practices that allowed a suitable context for that problem to exist?

They take your taxes to pay for all the police to deal with all the violence and theft they perpetrate; also they take your taxes to pay for various entitlement programs.

Too bad I'm not a little more libertarian. I'd love to be in Chomsky's spot on the political compass.

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

weeeed dude lmao

Sure thats terrible, but some guy corssing the border has fuck all to do with that, its global companies fucking you all over big time.

>Democrats will eventually win the presidency again. They will be pushing for stricter gun control and the acceptance of more and more degenerate behaviours. They will blame the imaginary right wing extremists for all the worlds problems and will spearhead the world movement against white straight men. Economically communist, they will diminish US world military influence in return for larger social benefits. The lack of military threat from the US will cause nations to abandon the USD for more stable reserve currencies which will cause global market panic and hyper inflation in the US.

Didn't happen this election, but might happen at any point in the future with the same certainty that fake Chomsky quote has.

guess what happened in 1965, you absolute fucking trashcan

Attached: wages and productivity.png (570x389, 113K)

>its global companies fucking you all over big time.
there it is

> my that fake Chomsky quote has.

it is not fake m8

Hey, you want to know how to increase the citizen's bargaining power relative to that of megacorps? Cut off their access to cheap foreign labor.

oldfags will look at this quote and realize that chomsky was partial right. A very popular charismatic Ron Paul arrived and took off by storm, People loved his honesty. People loved that he told things as they are.

Except he didnt use hate on his campaign, he used stern granfatherly like statements on the current course of events and a lot of people jumped on board.

The media blacklisted him like no other, Even Bernie got better coverage. That is why I am suspect of Trump... Trump was center stage from day one and got the most favorable news coverage of everyone, it still feels like a set up.

If I was the GOP... I would look at 2012 and say ok this looks like a magor threat, so what we need to do is create a Ron Paul type character who will look like Ron to the public, but do what we want behind closed doors.

They will just move to the cheap labour market dude.

The guy crossing the border is just a guy, it's nothing personal, sure enough.

But it needs to stop. It took centuries to build up the worker's rights and protections we have in the West.

Don't you see what exporting jobs and importing workers does to the value and bargaining position of the average worker?

You've got to go back my friend.

No, the illegals, as you outlined, are illegal and therefore a problem as they are breaking the law and should be immediately deported.

Do you understand what your arguments logical conclusions are comparable to ?

>"Oh and profiles aren't a boogey man? I have heard so many republicans say they hate pedofiles!!"

it has all to do with it, when there are companies like fucking Microsoft actually lobbying so that the guy CAN cross the border while violating all kinds of laws

Selective law enforcement is a recipe for anarchy, people should rightfully wonder "why should I obey the law at all?"

A corporation is an entity that responds to incentives; if they are importing workers, it's because they are *permitted and allowed* to do so, even *encouraged* to do so.

Who, then, is doing the permitting? The *encouraging*?

> what is tariffs?

Hence the tariffs. Factories moving back. You think it's all aimless?

>talking shit about McCarthy

Attached: Pepe tired of this shit.jpg (306x306, 20K)

the only solution to the usa is balkanization.
anyone thinking that a third of the population will self deport or be deported is smoking too much crack,

Attached: 1524254878590.jpg (962x642, 125K)

fuck McCarthy
They wont work, or maybe they will. I am really curious about the future of USA desu.

'The cheap labour market' is *your own people*; that's a pretty significant step up from their present prospects of 'nihl' and 'fuck-all'.

just expel California out of the union, le 56 % becomes le 67 % in one single day

2010 was a midterm where the a Democrats lost a massive number of house seats, including the House majority and a few Senate seats. Also the Far right tea party craze.

>fuck McCarthy

damn really, are you jewish? just asking

No, What good came out of his anti-commie craze?

If he was talking about 2010, then he is wrong as well.

Nothing fucking happened, le "evil far right" caused one government shutdown, and then gave up

they'll have to expel texas too. all the southern states actually. and most of the east and west coast states.
they'll be left with a center core that might try to invade canada and create lebensraum there.

But you admit that the context and cause of rising nationalism is as much a problem as the reaction to said context, yes?

It was not a "craze" at all. Stalin got the bomb thanks to jewish infiltrators

The niggers are the enemy of the country. They are the reason for a whole host of issues and ills. The white male is persecuted, pretty easy to see it.

Tejanos (not recent mexican immigrants) vote for the right and are quite libertarian

As for the deep south, may as well give blacks one or two states to turn into their new Haiti

We got rid of commies?

And that to cure an illness, you must address the systematic causes, not just symptoms?

I'll beat you to it

Sure, why did McCarthy blacklist all those hollywood screenwriters etc.?

Ban meme flags

"rising nationalism"

What does that even mean? The West is more cucked than ever before. Le Pen lost her election, and republicans are down 1-to-5 special elections

The only leaders that give a fuck are in eastern europe

Because they ARE jewish infiltrators

real republicans SHOULD be elected, not liberal neocon puppet faggots propped up by jewish money.

Attached: 1431220023170.png (576x864, 710K)

College campuses are ridiculous.

White guys are getting stigmatized

Of course they're going to react.

>2010
>meme flaggot
>We will be told that white males are a persecuted
>We will be told we have to defend ourselves
Why are you sliding the Mueller 9/11 and Hillary email threads, you filthy kike?

Attached: Hello fellow goyim.jpg (255x206, 16K)

I am afraid people won't wake up until Ahmeds are literally blowing themselves every hour

>Tejanos (not recent mexican immigrants) vote for the right and are quite libertarian
it doesn't really matter for whom they vote. both major parties have the same basic agenda: imperialism, individualism, liberal democracy, mass migration, denial of nationalism on the basis of ethnicity/race.
they fight over stupid stuff to distract attention.
not that it matters, but i seriously doubt texas will keep being republican in the near future given its demographics.

Attached: an-great-ag-absolutely-chyic-civic-nationalism-is-just-soft-26853242.png (500x619, 144K)

>Tejanos (not recent mexican immigrants) vote for the right and are quite libertarian
No they do not.

They were probably mostly jewish, but how are they "infiltrators?

> who is Ted Cruz

Stop cramming blackpills down your throat by the fistful and think back to how things were in 2014 ya goof

Because they push their own ethnic interests at the expense of the white majority

wsj.com/articles/jewish-organizations-had-a-role-in-1965-act-1523374146

there is plenty of documentation of the jewish involvement in the immigration act of 1965

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler

Celler himself, the guy that wrote and proposed the law, was a jew

Never mind the horrible role of AIPAC in american foreign relationships! Israel can literally sink one american ship without suffering any consequences

And now you have the jew Chomsky, presenting white males as this dangerous enemies to be defeated, and you dare to ask me about jewish infiltrators

Manufacturing Consent, was a big redpill for me at a young age, about media, propaganda, distraction and keeping us dumb. But I cant handle the guy anymore. Im going to rewatch it. It may be too commie for me now, but the big points are definitely relevant now.

He's not right though, you complete brainlet.

Trump is a moderate and a centrist. Just because he's to the right of Mao doesn't mean he's ERMAHGERD FAR RIGHT :O

Attached: 1524669023757.gif (524x276, 1.29M)

oh look a kike subverting white conservative men and their ideals. what a shock. also he was predicting the 2012 election so he was wrong.

>We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves

How dares someone told the truth?

tell*

Right wing loonies were voting for him.

I'll take your failure to respond before I go to bed as a concession. Enjoy cherrypicking.

The DNC leaks showed that the Dems had their allies in the media employ a "pied piper" strategy with Trump during the primaries because they thought he would be easy pickings in the general.

They literally created their own nightmare and it's glorious.

Attached: 1524600690862.png (392x526, 465K)

I wonder who left-wing loonies were voting for...

Oh! This surely means Obama was an anti-semite worse than Hitler!

Attached: Obama-2-998x807[1].jpg (998x807, 54K)