World free press map -

World free press map -
Germany - Sweden = good condition, fucking LOL

Attached: 20160422_world_press_2.png (960x684, 120K)

Well press just has an agenda, its not like anyone will be arrested for anti goverment or anti migrant articles.
You cant have nazi stuff and you cant have calls of voilence, but thats it.

>that's it

Then go and post something bad about migrants with your real name on facebook and bild then.

Attached: policemany.jpg (819x1212, 270K)

the state wont punish you for doing it

>Free press in the US.

>Implying you can have free press when pic related is true.

I think the term (((free press))) is simply a covert way of stating how much of your nation's media is controlled/monopolized by the Jews.

Attached: JewsControltheMedia.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

>the state wont punish you for doing it
raiding your home isnt a punishment?

ive heard a lot about "raids for hatespeech" but never in a propper way, its always someone literally calling for people to torch asylum centers and such, and i dont see the basis for such a raid, if i deny the holocaust, i will get fined but my house will not get searched.
yeah isrels press is pretty free from jews
well there is no law on the book that mandates any of that

Attached: 1517610767063.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

This is pretty low effort.

>that's the point

Source: Reporters without borders
>WITHOUT BORDERS
>WITHOUT
>BORDERS

Was ist meaning ?

this, doctors without borders are also globalist anti nation shills, couldnt just be a stupid name

are you a jew?

You're right, those are just (((weird coincidences)))

Oy vey i've been found out! Quick sound the JIDF alarm! The goys know!!!! Shut it down!

Pic related

Attached: 1524262726682.jpg (368x475, 24K)

>Sweden and Germany
>good

Attached: gypsy_laugh.jpg (600x453, 110K)

Attached: image.png (1123x618, 27K)

Look at this kike's passive-aggressive attempt to slander the truth. You can almost smell the butt-hurt sneering.

Sorry schlomo but you can't deny the truth.

Attached: 1502764433870.jpg (2004x1713, 556K)

Joke of the year. We’re Nort Korea tier.

Every country with Holocaust denial laws should be blacked.

>all of europe being "good" or "satifastory"
>when 100% of all news channels are state owned and funded, only parroting the state's official narrative

That picture is a prime example of the controlled media feeding us bullshit infos.
I'm sure North Korean media are saying the same thing about themselves.

hymie, "kill all Whites" is a direct quote from the Jew Noel Ignatev at harvard.

didn't the German press cover up the Köln sexual assaults a few years ago because they were committed by a mob of shitskins?

Attached: 1524438676061.png (512x378, 145K)

Why are you guys so easy to trigger? It's 0 effort. I'd say the only easier group would be the MGTOW threads but there's probably some overlap

Attached: 1522367947606.jpg (1423x2332, 1.34M)

Lol @ Belgium: Satisfactory.
Barely report the event
In case it's a muslim replace it's name Mohamed with Jean-Pierre.

Everything the press says today IS A FUCKING LIE , even its self-reports. Obv theyre hiding the clampdown on free speech in the north

Nice try , it's fake data everyone knows bolsheviks were jews

>France
>Satisfactory
>after they elected AMcron through fake news and opposition censorship
>when they are still, to this day, publishing fake popularity data pretending Macron is loved and supported in a country going full strike against him
>when he literally passed none of his reform with a vote, but the (((media))) still applauded and told people "they know better, it can't be helped"
France should be redder than Russia today.

Attached: 072.png (1024x768, 286K)

>Lenin

>Not Jewish

>Viktor Nogin

>Not Jewish

After looking through the rest only two were definitely not jewish, the others had nebulous or vague national/ethnic origins.

Ill need to do more independent research for the other graphs/tables of information when I get home from work.