Transgender Woman Breast-Feeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html

Attached: 16trans-breastfeed-master315[1].jpg (315x210, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaQsBXJRcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay propaganda

>Dr. (((Tamar Reisman))) and (((Zil Goldstein)))

Every fucking time

Attached: 20180426_074742.jpg (1440x626, 262K)

Men can also breastfeed...
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/

They're the dolls in the picture. You didn't need to know their last names to know they're Jewish.

I wonder what the nutritional value of aids pus is compared to formula and real breast milk from a woman.

god I fucking hate kikes so much holy shit make it stop

Attached: AF133CE9-DFD9-4F4B-AC40-C03507FE32EA-53661-00002D7EC8C7FA00.png (556x430, 81K)

Trannies need to off themselves. Besides, they're mentally unstable and pumped full of hormones and meds. That shit isn't safe for the baby.

hahaha ha oh wow if we have men feed babies sex change hormones through their titties we won't have to worry about chopping their baby penises off later in life!

There's still going to be an elevated level of test in that milk, the kid will have an extra dose of chad. I think things will turn out alright.

MFW baby grows up and realizes hospital staff let some tranny freak sexually abuse them, then returns to hospital with an sporting rifle and kills all the Doctors involved and the tranny too.

Attached: 1516736801225.gif (290x163, 1021K)

Sick

Goldstein is the one on the left. The one on the right is the patient who is breastfeeding.

wait so the actual woman is the one on the left? fuck me

No, they're both Jewess doctors. Stop shilling.

Attached: npi_1992077366[1].png (525x300, 8K)

Is this supposed to be impressive? Men can already lactate and there are many medical conditions that can cause it. I had a coworker who had to have breast tissue surgically removed because he used to lactate (so did his father and brother).

Nah, it's not supposed to be impressive, it's supposed to be disgusting.
Even if men can lactate, their breast milk is just not the same as a woman's, and definitely not the same as a woman's after she's given birth. This will just push and normalize for more of these freaks to have unhealthy kids.

yes it is retard mammary glands are the same

Annnnnnd... they're Jews.

Attached: annnd.jpg (500x281, 21K)

you can make phosgene at home lads.

But no mammary glands?

That's a big ol' nose they have there.

There we have it, no surprises here.

the missing link

Men can lactate as well. You have mammary glands.

no

Attached: 1523331050308.jpg (700x700, 128K)

But that does mean that men can produce milk that has the same nutrients and antibodies, dipshit.

>All male and female mammals have mammary glands, which is the organ that produces milk

Read a book, leaf. I know it is like the holocaust for you guys but do it anyway

I meant doesn't*, obviously.

that is impressive surgery, if they can redirect sperm to nipples

Absolutely disgusting. I feel unclean just thinking about these sick fucks. Why can't society just be nice, bros?

Attached: commodus.jpg (300x460, 40K)

>>All male and female mammals have mammary glands, which is the organ that produces milk

All men can lactate if given the proper hormone

That is genuinely disgusting.

Attached: 1521699831157.jpg (533x800, 134K)

GOLDSTEEEEIIIIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: goldstein.jpg (400x225, 48K)

inb4 "that" webm

>baby growing on man milk
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

How is the uterus functioning?

but it does

>>baby growing on man milk

Only the dead can know peace.

Attached: Bren Horror.jpg (978x720, 139K)

Execute them both for sexually molesting a baby.

Prove it.

ditto

Women have their bodies filled with hormones during and after childbirth. Those hormones change the milk composition.
Why the fuck would that be the case for a man?

trans women take female hormones you idiot

Fucking ass pirate, fuck off

It won't be able to make enough milk. Anyone can lactate. Only women can lactate in significant quantities. HRT doesn't allow men to grow breasts.

It's fake news.

>female hormones
Taking estrogen doesn't mean that your body gets to simulate post-childbirth conditions, you fucking brainlet.

>HRT doesn't allow men to grow breasts.
?????????
Thats the main thing it does

Attached: 1510230324368.jpg (936x704, 134K)

>Jow Forums memes onions into a thing despite not having even a basic understanding how how little sense it makes
>Claims phytoestrogen is the same thing as estrogen and that dietary estrogen would even do that
>Somehow, some fucking way, is still against a baby growing up on man milk

Follow that line of logic. This kid is going to be the manliest conan the barbarian looking motherfucker born in the last 1000 years. This kid is going to be a fucking champion. His body will be 90% testosterone and 11% dick.

where are those Christian cults when you need them?

Taking estrogen and anti androgens til your hormone levels are like womens means exactly that you fucking retard. If you want they can very easily make that happen by increasing your estrogen.

how about we develop a virus that becomes active in trannies? their Chemistry isn't balanced at all so it's possible. I'm thinking of deactivated HI- wait, they already got that... hm. Polio?

Attached: transreality.jpg (1440x711, 128K)

Flabby man boobs. Noy breasts capable of breastfeeding a baby. The baby in this story WILL NOT get even some of its nutrition via the fake boobs. Too little milk will be made.

t. Clinical chemist working in an endocrinology lab.

it doesnt grow female breast you mentally ill twat

Looks very jewish.

he's gonna die retarded in the crib and you fucking know it.

no you colossal idiot taking female hormones causes your body to enter puberty and you grow female breasts, its very different than man boobs in how they look and feel. If they got off the estrogen their breasts would slowly start to be less firm and be more man booby
the milk is the same as a females

This is what the mentally ill believe.

Burn it with fire.

>Estrogen stimulates the milk duct system to grow and differentiate. Like progesterone, high levels of estrogen also inhibit lactation. Estrogen levels also drop at delivery and remain low for the first several months of breastfeeding.[3] Breastfeeding mothers should avoid estrogen-based birth control methods, as a spike in estrogen levels may reduce a mother's milk supply.
A high level of estrogen inhibits milk production, it doesn't increase it you fucking shit. The reason why women produce colostrum is because of a mix of antibodies slightly before childbirth and for months after.

use Chlorine trifluoride. it burns everything but stable fluorine compounds like fluorite.

>women's boobs are firm.
I came back for a second post to laugh at the virgin.

He's going to have 3 dicks and 4 spines. He's going to impregnate his own mother retroactively, evidently he may impregnate his father as well. His presence is going to cure all the gay. The size of his balls will blot out the sun until one has to be removed due to immediate development of a tumor.

Goldstein (the one on the left) is a tranny.

Goldstein is a tranny though.

>His body will be 90% testosterone and 11% dick.
Go write your fanfic somewhere else faggot

Prolactin causes lactation. They pump their experiment full of prolactin. Much like if it's a man with a pituitary tumour.

Men with pituitary tumours can get huge gyno and lactate a little but they could never feed a baby because the beast tissue is too under developed.

As a male to female transgender fag, I gotta tell you, my estrogen induced tits look exactly like a normal woman's. Small size C and nicely perky.

It's not about the quantity produced, it's about the actual mixture of the milk. Men cannot produce colostrum.

dude tits feel like a bag of sand

>90% testosterone
>11% dick
I literally cannot argue with those numbers

Surely this can't be healthy for the baby.

Why should I off myself? Should everyone with mental illness be killed off? Of course you'll say yes because you're a quasi-Eugenicist fag but seriously. You know that you jerk off to us.

Yep meaningless search for identity, we have seen men breastfeed before and it's just gross.

There's this cute south-american MtF camwhore who lactates in one video. Name was something like Brandi, can't remember exactly.

Too busy protesting an Alice Cooper concert instead of shit that matters like this. Do you really expect them to be thinkers? Come on now

This does not contain the constituents and amino acid sequences required for proper development.

You need to kill yourself because you go against natural order, Idk about the other guy but i only jerk off to my 9mo prego wife, I encaminated her the NATURAL way!!!!!! Why the fuck should we accept you when you couldn't even accept yourself?

Much less the antibodies needed for immunity.

You wouldn't even be able to exist without civilization.

Literally prove it

Lmao at your larp.
Fake!

this
its like arguing with black people

Attached: 10411107455812.jpg (1360x924, 160K)

I don't hate anyone. At the end of the day, all people are individuals, and many will surprise you. However, I make one exception: pervert men who pretend to be women as part of their gross sex fetish and are forcing us at gunpoint, so to speak, to play along. YOU ARE NOT WOMEN. I genuinely and sincerely hate you noisy, disgusting pieces of shit. Somewhere, people are trying to cure cancer and develop sustainable energy and end war, and YOU are larping as girls. I'm so glad you'll all kill yourselves, I just wish it could be before you indoctrinate more kids.

if i was that baby, grew up and found out that happened to me, I would sue everybody involved and kill my dad mom

Post that webm nigger

Attached: 0BC34F76-093A-41C5-8FBB-FAEF7530B8F3.gif (390x204, 2.99M)

something is seriously wrong with the Jewish race...

Attached: 1515652914575.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

>(((they))) induce a man into lactation
>nobody is inducing busty wemen into lactation for the sake of the fetish
what a waste of potential

Attached: 1521993948002.jpg (966x1288, 207K)

you do know Estrogen poisons the mind and gives women that stereotypical behavior everyone hates, yes?

>Zil Goldstein
>Tamar Reisman
>Sinai

>Zil Goldstein is a nurse practitioner and a transgender activist working to promote better health care in marginalized communities.
kek even the nurse is a tranny kike

As someone that is in nutrition sciences and knows people that work on breastfeeding this pisses me off.

There is no way the baby is getting the required nutrient profile from this. This parent cares more about themselves than the babies health. This child will be nothing but a cute assessor to this persons sick delusions.

This.

I saw the autist in here previously claiming "breastmilk" induced in trannies is the same as breastmilk naturally created by women. Holy fuck, I've never read such idiocy. I honestly can't wait for some insane tranny to try doing that and the baby ends up severely ill and underdeveloped due to malnutrition. No science will ever convince these people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaQsBXJRcs

I write erotic lactation fiction and holy shit this is ridiculous.

Attached: ^9A67E8A50DFBCB6A0BEC1C330BF30E265CA19EB6664B2C2193^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (640x640, 63K)

what evidence do you have exactly that they are different?

The burden of proof doesn't fall on me you idiot. They are the ones claiming that a medical procedure can induce an unnatural process by which a male can produce the same exact breastmilk as a female. If the biological constant is that men cannot naturally breastfeed a child since they cannot naturally produce breastmilk like women, THEY are the ones that have to prove that their medical procedure CAN do this.

Pol is always right

every day we stray further from God

God is dead.

Attached: 49c.png (625x370, 157K)