Are we really going to let the Canadian secret intelligence services blame us for an attack that has nothing to do with...

Are we really going to let the Canadian secret intelligence services blame us for an attack that has nothing to do with Jow Forums? We never had a single thread about incels, the ''Sgt Jow Forums'' is possibly the cheesiest shit a non-poster could come up with their limited understanding of the place, what are we going to do about this? It's quite the declaration of war to blame us for such thing, don't you think?

Attached: 1524617281427.png (1609x2977, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The media are retards.
Do you really want to argue with drooling retards?

>Are we really going to let the Canadian secret intelligence services blame us for an attack that has nothing to do with Jow Forums?
>what are we going to do about this?
We're going to laugh as leafs get permabanned. Thanks police state

they're already hiding the extent of the SERCO pig farm murders and the native children sex trade so they feel invincible and consider the world that stupid

>tfw day of the rake is upon us and the Canadian government will do all the work

This.
It's not even a major story in the states, worst case scenario is best case scenario. That is, the Canadian government firewalls Jow Forums.

you meme loving fucks

>Sgt Jow Forums refers to an ongoing satirical cosplay carried out by users of the anonymous website Jow Forums's "politically incorrect" group.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1517754264588.jpg (521x600, 30K)

shit like this makes me glad I'm a faggot
you can call me a faggot all you want, but at least I'm not a fucking incel

It's always been this way. Before the internet you'd have news crews in their house making a big fucking mess and filming it to be like "lookit this murderous slob fuck" since a normal dude snapping isn't news worthy

There's no reason why any government wouldn't stick their dick in Jow Forums. Everyone assumes its the USA or kikes but there are like 190+ other countries out there with agendas. That by itself would explain most of the coordinated cancer and spam around here

At least an incel won't get AIDS, poopdick and and a wrecked asshole. Faggot.

this is /po/, so yes

Jow Forums is just as much a proxy war as syria

Attached: 1524474519346.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

>A facebook employee confirmed

Doubt

Really I mean there is absolutely no way we'll ever find out anything else about this. Ever.

Just rake our journalists. Most Canadians would be okay with y'all nuking Vancouver and Toronto too.

GAD DANG IT CORPOREAL YOU BETTER BELIEVE IN SARGEANT Jow Forums

Attached: 1524664925780.jpg (214x317, 16K)

we told you faggots the day of the rake would come and it has

Attached: 1480604437563.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Damnit, I just want to shitpost and watch TV but I have to mail some packages first.

brb resale free money

The trucker of virginity had joined Canadian army but got kicked out for not being up to it as far as I know. He's probably a military enthusiast and the whole "sargeant Jow Forums" might be his own autistic larp. All in all I suspect he was first and foremost a redditor, but ended up to Jow Forums too.

Is this the birth of a new epic meme????

They gonna V& 4chins for you Leafs under the guise of 'radicalism' Watch and thank your liberal professors! They will say that this boards are radical but Islam is the '''religion''' of Love(tm).
>Turn the '''religion''' of Love(tm) comments against the Muzzies... say that they are anti-semitic and that to say they are loving is a Jew hate-mongering tactic. You must be willing to Psyop the Jews and Muzzies if you plan to win.

It only redpills you further on the media when you see first hand how they lie about everything.

FUCKING CUNTS

Well I've never heard of "Sgt Jow Forums" so it must be a plebbit thing.

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (295x418, 25K)

someone photoshop sgt slaughter as sgt Jow Forums

been here (/b/ and Jow Forums) for 10 years, never seen anyone reference a sgt Jow Forums lul

>Sgt Jow Forums
>is a reference to satirical cosplay
>carried out by Jow Forums
>fictitious armies organized by the board

What the fuck man? Cosplay? Meme warfare is organized into armies? WHAT?

Which one of you niggers is feeding them this shit?

Attached: Apu 'Meme War Veteran.png (656x654, 294K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

I swear to God this is some who killed captain alex shit, im still laughing my ass off at this idea of sgt. Jow Forums

Attached: wkca-cover.jpg (913x413, 91K)

This was Minassian's whole plan. Sacrificing himself to save us from the eternal Luif.

This is the pic I was looking for

Attached: CaptainAlex_poster_we5555555Bx1024.jpg (560x302, 63K)

Just Googled "a fucking Luif" and "the eternal Luif." No results. Did I just invent a pun?

Women are the real victims here.

>Canadian secret intelligence services blame us for an attack

>It's quite the declaration of war to blame us for such thing

Yes it is. I think the whole thing was a massive cover up it was so cheese hearing Alex Jones read about the chads and stacy's literally no one would write like that and you got some fucking leaf spook niggers who get told to fuck off on the daily trying to pass this shit off. I bet you they are working hand in hand with the muslims no joke its happening

Correct