LMAO Jow Forums LOOK AT THIS SHIT

LMAO Jow Forums LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Attached: 1BE244CE-7A7E-468E-B8B0-CAC2DDB433F9.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Based moz and kanye

But Morrisey hates niggers

someone with twitter should tweet him how when he was democrat the republicans never attacked him but now that he's republican the dems are attacking him pretty viscously

that's racist

i hate having to support this nigger but the left hasn't been this triggered since the election and it's actually quite funny

>being racist

ishygdadt

Morrissey and Kanye concert at The White House when?

If Kanye wants to be on Trump side he needs to throw in some islamophobia while praising Israel (4d chess of course).

the alt right swings off Kanye Nigga's nutsack how ironic that they turned out to be true cuckservatives ceding the intellectual highground to a fucking rat face murderer named Edwardo Cruz

Why does Mitt Romney have an English flag shirt?

Liberals just can't stand losing control of their black slaves.

> Jow Forums LOOK
POLS NOT ONE PERSON

Attached: 876.jpg (194x242, 26K)

I have no idea how you can keep being liberal pass the age of 18.

>this is supposed to be insulting

>agreeing partially with Trump makes you alt right
It's all so tiresome

I love this

Frontal lobe damage, not kidding

oddly enough drug and alcohol use before full development of the brain is a leading cause of such damage.

lots of booze drugs and far left opinions uploaded straight to the brain; sounds a lot like college to me

Didn't some study find they can make you have liberal beliefs by disabling partsof for brain with magnets?

Your*
I need more sleep fuck

When the president of the mother fucking USA decided to make twitter his platform, it was the final sign of the end times.

Yeah essentially. It's described as having the ability to make people think "more favorably" about immigration. It opens the door to all kinds of cuckoldry.

u mad sweetie?

wtf i love Left memes now

Good on Kanye, not following the herd and being an obligatory nigger. His music's still shit though.

Attached: Mark-E-Smith.jpg (790x395, 45K)