i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
>DeZ-Bukamal Apr2
imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip

Devs April 25
>RU delegation @OPCW will hold a briefing on 26th with Syrians invited to speak about Douma Incident
>RU MILITARY SHOWS WRECKAGE OF MISSILES INTERCEPTED IN SYRIA, SAYS TWO UNEXPLODED MISSILES DELIVERED TO MOSCOW
>RU MoD; OPCW confirms no CW present at Barzeh research facility in Damas
>Yarmouk; SAA claim they entered Al-Midaniyah district, breaking IS lines in Al-Asali neighborhood, intense clashes ongoing
>4th Div struggles to advance through SE Hajar Al-Aswad, liberating a few buildings but taking heavy losses
>SAA captures Joura Orchards, AMAQ claims ISIS repelled SAA attack in Qadam, killing 24 troops, destroying a BMP
>Tiger Forces expected to begin Yarmouk operations soon, possibly today
>S Idlib/N Hama; SAA claims rebels are massing along front lines for possible large offensive, RF running multiple airstrikes in area
>Sources:US has set up a new military base in Hasakah and that French military convoys were sent there
>SAA officially in control of E Qalamoun as final rebels depart Al-Nassariyah and Jaroud
>Idlib; Allegedly HTS reached ceasefire agreement with JTS and Suqour al-Sham, both will keep regions under their control, free detainees, open roads

Prev

Attached: 1456864195895.jpg (1200x889, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
washingtonpost.com/national/10-aid-workers-go-missing-in-war-torn-south-sudan-un-says/2018/04/26/ffd9e2fc-4940-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html?utm_term=.a8def0d8789a
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/25/world/middleeast/25reuters-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-meeting.html
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/26/world/asia/ap-as-india-china.html
reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-khamenei/irans-khamenei-urges-muslim-nations-to-unite-against-us-state-tv-idUSKBN1HX0ZC
deutschland.de/en/topic/life/berlin-wears-the-kippa-demonstrating-against-anti-semitism
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5660433/Israel-defence-minister-vows-strike-Iran-military-foothold-Syria.html
uk.businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-britain-france-denounce-russia-claim-as-stunt-2018-4
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/isis-trying-to-foment-a-wave-of-migration-to-europe-says-un-official
newsweek.com/russia-attacking-us-forces-electronic-weapons-syria-daily-general-says-900461
foxnews.com/world/2018/04/25/adversaries-jamming-air-force-gunships-in-syria-special-ops-general-says.html
thedailybeast.com/italy-on-high-alert-officials-warn-of-flood-of-terrorists-across-the-sea
youtu.be/-01Bjxtn4Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=jXeK69NEwco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

>3 UN staffers, 7 aid workers go missing in S. Sudan
Ten aid workers have gone missing in civil war-torn South Sudan, the United Nations said Thursday. Three UN staffers and seven aid workers, all of them South Sudanese, went missing early Wednesday when their convoy driving from Yei town to Tore in Central Equatoria disappeared, AP reported, citing the statement. The aid workers are with South Sudanese Development Organization, ACROSS, Plan International and Action Africa Help. This is the third time aid workers have been held by armed groups in the last six months alone. Two other local aid workers were killed earlier this month.

washingtonpost.com/national/10-aid-workers-go-missing-in-war-torn-south-sudan-un-says/2018/04/26/ffd9e2fc-4940-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html?utm_term=.a8def0d8789a

If this is real thread please someone help me...

UKRAINE OURS SOON

Attached: liberator.png (1280x720, 996K)

>Foreign ministers of Russia, Turkey, Iran to discuss Syria in Moscow on April 28
The meeting of Russian, Turkish and Iranian foreign ministers on Syria will be held in Moscow on April 28, according to the Turkish Foreign Ministry. It said in a statement on its website on Thursday that the ministers “of the Astana platform guarantors” will hold a meeting in the Russian capital. All aspects of cooperation in the framework of the Astana mechanism of settlement will be discussed, and the sides “will outline the steps, which they will take in the future,” the statement said. On Wednesday, a source in the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the trilateral meeting on Syria of Sergey Lavrov, Mohammad Javad Zarif and Mevlut Cavusoglu, would be held in Moscow on Saturday.

nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/25/world/middleeast/25reuters-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-meeting.html

>India, China leaders’ meeting to ease tensions over border
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is meeting this week with Chinese President Xi Jinping, a visit that could reset a complicated relationship that faced several tests last year, including a border standoff, AP reports. The meeting between the leaders of the world’s two most populous nations will take place in the central Chinese city of Wuhan on Friday and Saturday. “Our common interests far outweigh our divergences,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said. The two countries fought a monthlong border war in 1962 and have been trying to settle the boundary since the 1980s, with each side accusing the other of occupying its territory.

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/26/world/asia/ap-as-india-china.html

>Khamenei urges Muslim nations ‘to unite against US’ – Iran’s TV
Iran’s supreme leader has called on Muslim nations to unite against the United States, Reuters reported. “The Iranian nation has successfully resisted bullying attempts by America and other arrogant powers and we will continue to resist… All Muslim nations should stand united against America and other enemies,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Thursday. Iran’s top authority criticized US President Donald Trump for saying on Tuesday some countries in the Middle East “wouldn’t last a week” without US protection. “Such remarks are humiliation for Muslims… Unfortunately there is war in our region between Muslim countries. The backward governments of some Muslim countries are fighting with other countries,” Khamenei said. Iran and Saudi Arabia have competed for regional supremacy from Iraq to Syria and Lebanon to Yemen.
reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-khamenei/irans-khamenei-urges-muslim-nations-to-unite-against-us-state-tv-idUSKBN1HX0ZC

"The Syrians tried to divide Lebanon, now someone came to divide their country"
- Maronites, a sign hanged a few days ago. Maronite genocide, when?

Attached: IMG_20180426_145345_316.jpg (830x466, 48K)

Based цыгaн.

This is a shitbread trying to split from the real bread here:

>Why Berliners are wearing skull caps

Out of solidarity with fellow citizens who are Jewish and to protest against anti-Semitism, on 25 April many people in Germany donned kippas or skull caps, the small round caps worn by Orthodox Jews. The reason: anti-Semitic felonies, such as most recently a young Syrian’s attack on two Israelis wearing skull caps in Berlin.

Taking as it motto “Berlin wears the kippa”, the Jewish Community in Berlin announced a protest rally against anti-Semitism outside the Jewish Community Centre in the Charlottenburg district. Jews and non-Jews assembled, amongst other places, in Berlin, Cologne, Erfurt, Magdeburg and Potsdam in solidarity rallies. The President of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Josef Schuster, warned against dismissing hatred of Jews in Germany. Many Jews, he said, were frightened of publicly professing their faith.

“Enough is enough,” the President of the Central Council insisted, adding that there can be no return to business as usual. “A little bit of anti-Semitism, a little bit of racism, a little bit of hatred of Islam – isn’t that not all bad enough? Yes, it is bad,” said Schuster. “Which is why I call for 100 percent respect.” Beforehand, Schuster had also called for a clear statement by the Muslims against anti-Semitism in their own ranks.

deutschland.de/en/topic/life/berlin-wears-the-kippa-demonstrating-against-anti-semitism

>UK envoy says briefing arranged by Russia, Syria at OPCW is ‘stunt’

Britain’s ambassador to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) described a briefing arranged by Russia and Syria at the organization’s premises on Thursday as a stunt, Reuters reports. Several Syrians have been brought from Douma, where the OPCW is investigating possible use of chemical weapons in an attack on April 7. Ambassador Peter Wilson said any witnesses should be interviewed by OPCW investigators instead. The envoy said in a statement that Britain and its allies would not attend, adding that “the OPCW is not a theater.” Damascus says no chemical attack took place in Douma.

>Israel defence minister vows to strike any Iran 'military foothold' in Syria

Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman vowed in an interview Thursday to strike at any attempt by Iran to establish a "military foothold" in Syria, following an attack this month attributed to his country.

Speaking with a news website run by a Saudi businessman that regularly interviews Israeli officials, Lieberman also threatened firm retaliation if Israel was attacked by Iran.

"If they attack Tel Aviv, we'll strike Tehran," he told the Elaph website.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5660433/Israel-defence-minister-vows-strike-Iran-military-foothold-Syria.html

>Britain, France denounce Russia claim as 'stunt'

Britain and France are denouncing as a stunt and an "obscene masquerade" a move by Russia to produce Syrian witnesses who Russia says were filmed in "staged videos" in the aftermath of a reported chemical weapons attack.

Thursday's briefing at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is seen as an effort by Russia to discredit widespread reports of an April 7 chemical weapon attack in the town of Douma that killed more than 40 people and was blamed by the West on President Bashar Assad's government. Syria and Russia deny the claims.

French Ambassador Philippe Lalliot says: "This obscene masquerade does not come as a surprise from the Syrian government, which has massacred and gassed its own people for the last seven years."

Britain's ambassador, Peter Wilson, says he and other Western allies will not attend the briefing.

uk.businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-britain-france-denounce-russia-claim-as-stunt-2018-4

no you

How are things in Macedonia lad?

no yours is a shit bread trying to split the real bread which is this one you pidor.

Attached: 151982510823.jpg (1080x675, 72K)

>Isis trying to foment a wave of migration to Europe, says UN official

Islamic State commanders fleeing Syria are conspiring with extremist groups in Africa to foment and infiltrate a new migration wave destined for Europe, the head of the UN World Food Programme has said.

David Beasley, a former Republican governor of South Carolina, said Europe needed to wake up to the extremists’ strategy in the Sahel region.

Those forced out of Syria were uniting with local terrorist groups to use a as both a recruitment tool and a vehicle to push millions of Africans towards Europe, he said.

Speaking to the Guardian during a visit to Brussels for a two-day Syria summit, Beasley said: “You are going to face a similar pattern of what took place years ago, except you are going to have more Isis and extremist groups infiltrating migration.

“What we are picking up is that they are partnering with the extremist groups like Boko Haram and al-Qaida to divvy up territory and resources and to continue to infiltrate and destabilise in the hope of creating migration into Europe where they can infiltrate and cause chaos.

>“My comment to the Europeans is that if you think you had a problem resulting from a nation of 20 million people like Syria because of destabilisation and conflict resulting in migration, wait until the greater Sahel region of 500 million people is further destabilised. And this is where the European community and international community has got to wake up.”

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/isis-trying-to-foment-a-wave-of-migration-to-europe-says-un-official

shit desu i given up on fixing this meme of a country its runn by eu and us ambassadors and it shows there is no opposition and the economy is going down hill slowly so i dont know what to say other than the country probably wont exist for in the next 20 years . but at least i have my back up set up in case shit hits the fann so its going to ok i guess .

>RUSSIA IS ATTACKING U.S. FORCES WITH ELECTRONIC WEAPONS IN SYRIA EVERY DAY, GENERAL SAYS

American forces in Syria are increasingly facing attacks from Russian and Syrian electronic warfare weapons, as Moscow uses the conflict to test its future arsenal.

General Raymond Thomas, head of the U.S. Special Operations Command, said that Syria has become “the most aggressive electronic warfare environment on the planet,” Breaking Defense reported.

Speaking at a geospatial intelligence conference in Florida, Thomas said that Russian and Syrian regime forces “are testing us every day, knocking our communications down, disabling our [EC-130 aircraft].”

The Lockheed Martin EC-130 Compass Call is one of America’s most advanced electronic warfare weapons. Based on the C-130 Hercules, the plane was developed to disrupt enemy communications, radar and command operations. The craft’s presence in Syrian skies gives Russia the chance to test its weapons against the best the U.S. has to offer, whether directly or through its Syrian allies.

newsweek.com/russia-attacking-us-forces-electronic-weapons-syria-daily-general-says-900461

foxnews.com/world/2018/04/25/adversaries-jamming-air-force-gunships-in-syria-special-ops-general-says.html

I understand...the social democratic party rulling us now, have started to give higher salaries to those working for the state and increased gibs me dad to assure they will win the next vote. They want to take our private pensjon found in order to finance all of this.. it's shit and we are going down too. What annoys me is that every time there is a strong opposition to the status quo they say it's muh populism and whatever. It's good you got a backup plan.

already millions have migrated

also, reminds me of

>Frontex chief Fabrice Leggeri warned the European Parliament this week that the Tunisians are not like other migrants in search of a better life. He said they are likely terrorists coming to wage holy war.

thedailybeast.com/italy-on-high-alert-officials-warn-of-flood-of-terrorists-across-the-sea

nah they dont even give bigger pay they slashed it and to add to that they are after slashing private company eny benefits if you hire a new person . plus the taxes and the petrol related taxes went up exponentially to ass to that they try to force albanian as main language and damage eny good relations we have whit serbia by sucking kosovo dick for euro gibs

>According to Frontex, the European border control agency, they are far more likely to come from the shores of Tunisia and Algeria by chartered speed boats directly to Sicily or Sardinia.

Good read... so in the future it will be even worse!

Ohhh noo that sucks.

>Good read... so in the future it will be even worse!

they're all waiting. worse...we are on the verge of something unimaginable

The shiptar dick sucking is really getting tiresome.

I guess, the best would be to focuse on yourself and follow your own interest man. Sometimes there is notmuch you can do and we are like a grain of sand. Heard serbia and kosovo started pushing eachother around lately with some serbian politicians that wanted to cross border and stuff

The shiptars are pushing everyone because they are supported by the US and Britain.

IDK how long before people get violent in countries, things are slowly starting to brew especially in Macedonia.

yeah its enraging but i cant do shit .
yeah i know . as for serbia the kosovo gov instigated the whole thing by attacking a serbian provinces in kosovo

Other thread is reddit central, fuck me.
>Americans illegally brings plane developed to disrupt enemy communications into another country
>get upset when their own communications are disrupted
never change

>mods purged the other thread
good riddance

not anymore

Other thread is down, i hope that cringy underage namefag got b& as well.
Good evening, death to America.

Attached: 1524751136925.jpg (720x526, 39K)

Daily reminder that Iranian supremacy in the region is historical, fair and natural

Attached: 20140621_MAP003_0.jpg (290x308, 32K)

OF COURSE!!!

i only got as far as the OP, and their shitty vote on wanting a fucking discord server
absolute cancer from word go

Attached: 1518249478296.jpg (824x798, 341K)

Nah.

Attached: 1524751254513.jpg (720x807, 62K)

Death to S*udi dogs, their brethren in Tel Aviv, and their mercenaries around the world

Attached: houthi ak.jpg (2500x1666, 225K)

good mods

old thread died
NEW SOUTHFRONT
>youtu.be/-01Bjxtn4Uo
>youtu.be/-01Bjxtn4Uo
>youtu.be/-01Bjxtn4Uo

Mods are gods, but still faggots

his man in the pic knows what's up lol

Attached: Bashar ok sign 1522973832303.jpg (4127x2935, 3.05M)

Bahdadanon, is that you?

>i only got as far as the OP, and their shitty vote on wanting a fucking discord server
I actually supportet krautchan/yuki.la, you fucking idiot

It's like at least 3 or 4 people in this thread are literally with IQs below 85

You try to explain to them that you are not a censoring machine and added all options people has discussed to the pol, and they accuse you of shilling for those options

Like holy shit, you and andare fucking retarded and should kill yourselves

Yup

Attached: Thumbs up 1513022125194.jpg (313x313, 20K)

but ww3 was close and now it seems like the whole escalation has passed.

Oh, fuck off, your shitty thread was deleted for a reason. Don't bring your asscancer here.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: partisangirl JUST.png (1191x1829, 2.48M)

>but ww3 was close and now it seems like the whole escalation has passed.
No it has not. The local tactical escalation may have, but in general the world is as destabilised as it has never been since 1945 and it will only get worse

Yeah, it looks like the big boys have finished flexing their muscles

>It's like at least 3 or 4 people in this thread are literally with IQs below 85
no shit all cucksad supporters are inbred retards

Attached: sgcringe.jpg (692x1024, 266K)

Report him for cancer, advertising and ban evading.

you lads think ISIS will fight to the last man in Yarmouk or will they get bussed like the rest?

Attached: al-Bab jan 2017.jpg (1000x667, 164K)

>Trump flexes nuts
>Putin runs home and crys to the UN like a bitch
>Assad too scared to retaliate

Attached: chad trump.png (2518x1024, 413K)

>Oh, fuck off, your shitty thread was deleted for a reason. Don't bring your asscancer here.
Suck my dick, retard. We've had a discussion on the topic in the previous threads and there was a general agreement on the matter, confirmed by the fact that only 17% of the people voted for "No" opton

But since you are an ass-blasted retard instead of accepting the will of the majority you faggot together with the liberashka and the gypsy has decided to report the post
Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Well, it looks like people around the world are taking sides again, so that's true as well. The peace loving hippies time is over.

I think they will fight to the last man, they're too dangerous to be bussed

Fuck off commie faggot.

Only redditors would vote in your gay poll in the first place. Advertising is against the rules, that's why your thread was deleted.

>Report him (You) for cancer, advertising and ban evading.
See? Typical liberashka. Incapable of admitting a defeat he goes to cry to the mods accusing me of things I didn't commit

>Well, it looks like people around the world are taking sides again, so that's true as well. The peace loving hippies time is over.

This. And propaganda too. Normies don't even realize how close the world was/is to a big war. It didn't work like that before

>the world is as destabilised as it has never been since 1945 and it will only get worse
the fact that tension keeps increasing is not a good sign, that tension will have to get resolved one way or another

>I actually supportet krautchan/yuki.la, you fucking idiot
Fuck you retard. stop trying to slip /sg/ community. If you want to feel warm in your pants go to fucking plebbit and let us be. If you can't make it without 4chin for a few hours you have a problem and should reconsider your life choices!

Attached: nigger please.png (248x108, 5K)

"no!"

Attached: arab bois.png (800x600, 371K)

>cries to the UN like a bitch
Russia does it once, how many times has America done it?

Attached: 1448177731888.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>Fuck off commie faggot.
Neck yourself
>Only redditors would vote in your gay poll in the first place
That's a non-sequiteur I'd expect only from a very dumb person
oh wait

Don't talk to him, just report.

Attached: 1524751795657.jpg (720x528, 45K)

Guys, /sg/ is meant to be a board of peace.
Can't we all just get along?

Attached: cat.jpg (604x516, 126K)

Ukraine is Russia and the Jews, blackmailed pedophiles, wannabe-American losers and soon-to-arrive Africans and Arabs are occupying it.

>Russia does it once
>once
lmao are you serious right now?

Attached: sg btfo.png (800x600, 512K)

This
stop being mean to each other
Russia was just misguided

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>ww3 was close and now it seems like the whole escalation has passed.

there are sleeper cells in the West. hundreds, probably thousands. they did not come to settle down and raise families. quit the opposite.

soon

this

There is a commie r#dditor among us. Let's kill him and become a thread of peace again.

it was deleted because the mods don't want competitor sites advertised in an OP that always reaches bump limit

let me larp for a death in nuclear hell fire
please

Attached: 1504669600634.jpg (320x281, 11K)

see

Attached: 1509275526160.png (1354x889, 61K)

what is wrong with you, holy shit

Attached: 1524406148244.png (720x960, 736K)

Most of the regulars in this general are from r/syriancivilwar

Attached: dab on manlet russians.png (800x698, 462K)

>implying anyone cries more at the UN than ameriga

Shah Nationalism was much better. Islam is so dumb that even intelligent people like Iranians become dumb with it.

IF GOOKMOOT DOESN'T GET RID OF THE VERMIN, THE NEXT INTERRUPTION WILL NOT BE JUST EUROPEAN.
t. OLD SQUAD..

Everything will be okay.
Look, some good news that will hopefully bring us all together:
>S. Damascus: deployment of Tiger Forces and T-90s started on 8th day of Offensive vs HTS and ISIS in attempt to speed up advances which were so far very slow and costly.

Attached: hug4.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: 1494529377908.jpg (447x130, 28K)

Autism

Attached: DbGamNlX0AELpUM.jpg (1171x936, 83K)

was probably just warned. quit with the gestapo shit, there was nothing wrong with that thread

Even with sanctions, who in their right mind would start a war that would end civilisation just like that

I hope you don't mean le cia puppet, but of course there's a balance between hardcore theocracy and meme monarchy. Iranians aren't dumb, Iran just suffers from brain drain

no one, MAD theory exists for a reason

nah, I voted. I'm not a redditor and I didn't vote for reddit.

Good for you, kid

You got banned because Jow Forumssyriancivilwar is not for high school kids like Jow Forums is.

Waiting on some russian goodness, postman late AS USUAL!!!

Well, yeah. But as we've seen, America is very reckless and probably would start shit... Maybe not with Russia or China, but one of their allies for sure

...And who will fight?

Conscription in the United States would like shitshow: 35% obesity rate, current political division, antiwar rallies, le 56 population aka niggers and spics too stupid to modern warfare...
From Russia - a demographic hole and a low-motivated population

Attached: Muttis.png (1200x1500, 3.72M)

haha, I registered and posted for like 2 hours once, another time Jow Forums was down (calloway thread). I don't think anybody saw my posts tho because there is some introductory warmup period or some bullshit, closed account, never went back

>If they risk and increase them even further that might lead to a war, just like in 1941 when the embargo forced the Japs to go to war
the problem is that today, America's enemies are respecting its power less and less and choosing to pursue their own interests, i think eventually America's policy of maintaining their hegemony and its opponent's desire to pursue their own interests will collide in a way where the stakes are high enough that it can only be resolved by war.

Not a CIA puppet at all. He needed to build up Iran and there was no "Third Way" in that era, you had to choose 1 side and the Shah choose the West.

The "puppet" starting to misbehave:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeK69NEwco