This guy killed a teenager and hosted terrorists

He killed a teenager with an axe.
Has hosted the terrorists of Bataclan the day before the attack ( that led to the death of 100+ innocent people )

Is now FREE (:
France """"Justice""""
He also now has a twitter/snapchat account where he provokes french people on a daily basis. ( he is followed by ten thousands of arabs )
ps:he is moroccan in case you didn't notice.

Attached: Jawed.jpg (973x594, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lepoint.fr/justice/proces-les-sinistres-fanfaronnades-de-jawad-bendaoud-25-04-2018-2213607_2386.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinx_(children's_game)
fr.wikipedia
milanotoday.it/cronaca/rapinatore-picchiato-via-pacini.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BhkYMTLJE9U
youtube.com/watch?v=RGWogt0FN70
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ps:he is moroccan in case you didn't notice.
Look French to me.

police woman on the left can't resist, she definitely wet her panties

>Has hosted the terrorists of Bataclan
So Mossad frees one of their own from jail. Big deal.

Why don't you French fries grow a pair of balls and take him put.

So do something about it you little bitch

Then do something about it bitch.

ayyyyy you owe me a coke

Fuck lol

How is that possible? Do you have source, my man?

C.. can I have a coke with you guys too?

Attached: 1480700472025.gif (234x249, 269K)

Reported to FBI for inciting violence

Attached: 1498980227563.jpg (750x600, 286K)

I don't get it what's the joke guys? I wanna laugh too haha

>He also now has a twitter/snapchat account where he provokes french people on a daily basis. ( he is followed by ten thousands of arabs )
sauce plox

Haha.

Attached: BCBdsjm-1.gif (229x188, 879K)

>a leaf trying to be american
Typical. You'll never get it. Go back to Alberta, faggot.

lepoint.fr/justice/proces-les-sinistres-fanfaronnades-de-jawad-bendaoud-25-04-2018-2213607_2386.php

It's been a month that he's out.
He got judged once again yesterday a 6 month suspended sentence for threatning to death his wife.
His wife is a white junky ( pic related )

Attached: jawed bendaoud.jpg (354x629, 52K)

Early morning bantz lol. Hope you have a great day today user.

Dont you fucking dare insult Alberta Republic (tm) you cunt mutt

Attached: 1522128052276.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinx_(children's_game)

Jynx, you owe me a soda.

Reported to Islam for being a faggot.

How did I know, the worst province in the fucking commonwealth.

rip france

You forgot to translate the best parts :

He claims since his previous trial, to have fucked 17 women, that the difference between those and his ex wife are like between a Clio 1 and a Clio 4.
He also has 80.000 views on snapchat, claims to earn 3000€ a month with ads, and drank 6000€ of alcohol for free in a nightclub, offered by the owner.

Why is the cop behind him carrying a paper airplane?
>"Monsieur, n'oubliez pas votre avion de papière ! Monsieur !"

Someones trying to show off his french.

>Police woman on the left can't resist,
>Woman on the left
Ask me how I know you're an inbred muzzie monkey?

Have you ever heard of Ontario?

>on the left
>on the left
>on the left
>on
>the
>left

And he still shaves his beard above his jaw line to hide that chinlet ya nah dudes a basedboy cunt pretending to be alpha

its on his left.
thats a photo its reversible.
is that too much for an amerimutt brain ?

ALBERTA STRONK!

Attached: a90b6bf7-6704-4553-be8a-80f95c4050f2..jpg (283x137, 6K)

Poor millennials can't grow facial hair due to the zog in the water ergo beards are bad now. Ya women rly adore that Peter Pan look. Face it you've been conditioned to be a trap for some gay old kike somewhere.

Moroccans are the shittiest people that I've had the misfortune of ever meeting in my entire life.

Yeah, because every woman wants to fuck a Casablancan.

Na. For most it’s genetics. My entire family can’t grow a beard

Attached: 1524637864986.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Reported to ISIS for being a weak little pussy

I have a full beard that I shave because I'm not a chinlet faggot. Women love nothing more than a nice jaw, and fat fucks with beards drinking microbrew beer pretending to do all things manly are gay as fuck.
Get some self respect and fix yourself

Attached: 0a6f98fe468bcaf8d341cd9e6fe1fd52--military-fashion-german-soldier.jpg (700x1066, 178K)

Woman on the left. I think English is too hard for frogs to speak. You act like you can speak it but you can't yet we tolerate it. Yet when we come to France you pretend you can't understand that our French at all.

So he helped kill a bunch of frogs and became a fr*nch pop start?

Noice.

Can I come kill frogs too, or do you need to be a shitskin in order for it to work?

the power of jewish lawyer.
he was recently arrested for death threat but then released (even thou he already murdered someone...)

>"You do speak French, don't you?"
>"Unfortunately no, but I do kiss that way."

Attached: 1b2f3a0c-4319-4a72-84d0-81c8422dcbff..jpg (900x600, 51K)

>"""French"""
>glasses
>beard
>dressed like he just got out of bed
>acts like he's bulletproof
Could only get more Moroccan if I this was a scratch and sniff
(Moroccan mudslimes don't bathe)

RIP

he is getting paid almost twice more than I do for helping to kill people ...

Democracy was a mistake. The serfs don't know what's good for them.

>He killed a teenager with an axe
[citation needed]

Can I get an english lanuguage source on this story?

From his wikipedia page (translated into English) it seems he's a low-level hood working on behalf of gangsters(who may or may not be Jihadists/Mossad) to run their rental properties since they are forbidden to do so.

"At the time of the attacks of November 2015, Bendaoud works as a "henchman" on behalf of three brothers, " sleep merchants " , who own several apartments in Seine-Saint-Denis 12 . Forbidden to rent, the three men use intermediaries to manage their property. They use Bendaoud to select tenants (among populations who are satisfied with precarious housing such as undocumented migrants, offenders on the run, or people in distress ...), recover rents in cash and expel bad payers. It is in one of these dwellings, located at 48 rue du Corbillon - and which the media initially presents, by mistake, as the owner - that Bendaoud agrees to host Abaaoud and his accomplices, after the attacks of November 13 13 ."

fr.wikipedia org/wiki/Jawad_Bendaoud

He seems arrogant and none too bright. He will meet with a bad end.

lol when you will grow a pair you french cucks?

milanotoday.it/cronaca/rapinatore-picchiato-via-pacini.html
>Moroccan beats and robs Eastern European woman of sixty-three years but is blocked and kicked by Italian passersby in Milan.
>the man risked being lynched after being hit with a strap and kincked in the face from some Italians.

> self-inserts into muslim terrorist's point of view without realizing it

Yeah, you're definitely a Muslim.

>provokes french people on a daily basis
so he's not all bad

FRANCE YES!

Stop being faggots and go after the politicians in their homes.
No one is going to do it for you.

they deserve it, they act like fucking pussies.. I only hope that one day they wake up and understand that if they don't react those subhumans will take over their country.

>Stop being faggots and go after the politicians in their homes.
>No one is going to do it for you.
This.

The worst part is he wears sandals. Gross

Just execute this sandnigger.

Where are the boys?

>if they don't react those subhumans will take over their country.
>will take over their country
>take
Took

dude your country voted 2/3 to continue this BS.
I refuse to care because your people don't care.

No surprises here.

Attached: Paris.png (774x675, 359K)

Attached: africanization_france.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

I remember when he was in the street explaining to the camera he didn't know he had housed terrorists:
youtube.com/watch?v=BhkYMTLJE9U
Recent interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGWogt0FN70

Its not illegal to promote law breaking with your speech in the US, Chang

just another shitholer that was too much of a pussy to make it in the desert. Respect to all you sand niggers that stay home doing real desert shit, respect.

Is he in hiding? I mean - if he's not in hiding - eh... well it should be obvious.

Christ...

Attached: 1521946578850.png (781x552, 601K)

If true why doesnt the teenagers parents kill him? Murdered their kid with an axe, seems like more than enough to justify taking him out.
Im not advocating violence here, just asking questions.

This inbred faggot is dead within a year anyway if he is involved with criminals.

Daily reminder that everything that's gruesome about ISIS happened at Bataclan.
>Beheading
>Disembowelment
>eye gauging
>cuffing off genitals and stuffing them down people's throats
>rape and torture
and probably more. I can't imagine the horror. And now this guy walks free. Incomprehensible.
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

Attached: 1524628068441.jpg (750x501, 99K)

n-nooo shut up racist they did the humane thing and shot them

Islam can only be cleansed by fire

How is it incomprehensible? He's not a jihadist nor did he have anything to do with the attack. He's a criminal who was a hired middleman to rent out shitty apartment(s) to all kinds of shady transients in need, and the last guests in that blown-up apartment happened to be terrorists. Obviously he's not a great guy, but he also wasn't part of the ISIS operation, and the justice system couldn't prove he knew the people in the apartment were terrorists even if he had his suspicions. He rented out the apartment to one of the wanted terrorists via a mutual criminal acquaintance who did know the terrorist in question and was also convicted of hiding a wanted terrorist.

jawed is based

Don't be a bigot islamophobe, check your white privilege

>Arabs don't know left and right
color me surprised

I'm sure that if someone would kill that fat faggot camelfucking nigger or judge people would come to side with the perpetrator, if not, well nothing good will happen to France or those who are against it ever again and therefore deserves to suffer.
Just a joke btw, don't hit on me silly GIGNbois.