I know I am late to the whole thing but this screams red-flag

I know I am late to the whole thing but this screams red-flag
> News talking about it all week
> Constant "incel" blaming and explaining
> Barely anything official about it
> Large section of main road blocked off for a day

Attached: skynews-alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash_4291183.jpg (1096x616, 88K)

Kanye predicted this

I know literally nothing about this guy except that one Facebook post that has been plastered all over the news.

was it even real? The fact CBC is doing videos about "incels" really makes ya think.

>was it even real?
What is being covered up is the motive of the attack.

>grows full head of hair overnight

Seems legit.

Attached: 1524700587084.jpg (1293x4609, 1005K)

Hey Buddy! What are you doing guy?! I thought everyone knew most of us are already in Nunavut right now or at least halfway to the North West territories. Day of the rake and all that guy. They're blaming Srgt4Chan on us. If you're not gone already its to late for you guy.

Attached: itstimetoleaf.jpg (740x740, 68K)

>Large section of main road blocked off for a day
How is that a red flag?
>WHY WON'T POLICE LET ME WALK ALL OVER A CRIME SCENE
Jesus christ
somebody nuke this piece of shit country already
holy fuck
how can anybody be this fucking retarded?
fucking hell
the very existence of a post this fucking stupid is irrefutable evidence that there is no God.

If I had to guess its to make him look whiter. Notice the nice dirty blond comb over he has on the lower right photo

Kanye is Q user. Mind blowned!

court room artists have never taken artistic license before.

Attached: 1523179001273.jpg (1013x773, 179K)

yeah its a conspiracy to make the most pathetic losers on earth look bad.
retards.

The hair is definitely a red flag but IMO the most suspicious part of this whole event is the facebook post which seems all too contrived... It doesn't read like your normal Jow Forums bantz which are usually extremely witty with multiple layers of irony and complex meme references. It reads more like a normie picking common terms from our lexicon and piecing them together to form a completely incoherent rant about chads and roasties. It reads like we're being framed...

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (882x731, 135K)

Visualizza Traduzione
look them up on facebook

Attached: VisualizzaTraduzione.jpg (503x167, 19K)

the canadian media doesnt do its job like the american media

if it happened in the u.s. we'd have literally every post he had made online all over.

the canadian media is at the mercy of the liberal government so of course theyre hiding something

Lefties know they just have to make one post online pretending to be right wing before their attack and the media will pounce.

It is all real and if you question any part of the story you are a anti-semitic incel loser.

HIS FACEBOOK WAS ARCHIVED WHILE HE WAS ON THE ROAD. dIg Kek Warriors...Use your your Autistic Powers. The Canadian Communists are using this to go after you.

This.
The facebook post is lacking of any genuine autism.

That Facebook post seemed too glib for anyone troubled enough to commit murder and attempt 'suicide by cop'.

It just didn't sound right... especially because it was the only thing posted... if he had a whole wall of stuff of this nature ..OK, but 1 post?

It might have been the only post he had set to public.

Should have given him a pompadour ...or some dreadlocks

It's almost as if there was a narrative in place or an entire story ready before anything even happened. Or maybe it's that Canadian journalists are incredibly fast researchers

Which begs the question even further.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGGOT AND GET OUT THERE PUNCH A CHAD IN THE FACE THEN FUCK A STACEY IN THE ASSHOLE, IM SARGENT Jow Forums , HAIL HITLER !

Attached: download.png (196x258, 13K)

He wanted to be martyred.
He used a rented truck as per Isis Manual
He used Telegram messenger as per isis manual.
Facebook perp is completely different looking from the bald guy arrested.
Facebook was was posted and Archived during the time he's on the road to blame kek.

Dont put it past the Cucknadian government to cover for muslims. Wouldn’t surprise me if these very left wing governments start covering up these attacks and blaming some other movement.

Also, that facebook post seemed so damn fake.

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (878x666, 130K)

yea, why is there no good source for this?

ummm... I'm I cursed now?

Attached: ohshit.png (346x345, 140K)

NO I'M SGT Jow Forums! GO GO GO SOLDIERS! INTO THE FREY! FOR HONOUR AND GLORY! TAKE NO ROASTIE AS GFS!

Attached: sgt_4chan.jpg (220x276, 12K)

The biggest this is it was on Armenian Genocide Remembrance day and he just so happened to be Armenian. The area supposedly had a significant Muslim population, even had Arabic or Farsi writing on the building immediately behind the attack. I think the whole thing can be staged but its like they were mocking Muslims in the underlining aspect of it because many normies thought it was a Muslim doing it and many still are convinced but anyone with a brain knowing what the Armenian Genocide was and him being one would understand that if anything it was an attack against Muslims. Could be just an underlining subconscious part of the psyop to further fuck with the public because none of that even turned out to be part of the narrative, just some autistic incel mad about muh sexual frustration

>4channer allegations
>last post b4 surrendering to fat RCMP....facebook, of course.
yaeh reeks of fish

This, why did he post to facebook instead of here?

Whatever gets rid of incels user
>state issued gfs when?

Because that's what 4channers do all the time, we make dummy accounts with our own names and just one post calling out Jow Forums.

bump

KYS cuck, land of the commonfaggotry

Attached: 1510535372706.jpg (640x487, 97K)

jesus christ you're all incels

What is 4chans body count at with him now?

We're obviously being set up by someone. The "Sgt Jow Forums" thing was never mentioned here until after the attack, and only by transparent shills.