50 US Congressmen against Poland and Ukraine on behalf of the Jewish Lobby:

50 US Congressmen against Poland and Ukraine on behalf of the Jewish Lobby:
khanna.house.gov/sites/khanna.house.gov/files/Combat Anti-Semitism Letter.pdf

Attached: file.png (870x1054, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_the_Special_Envoy_on_Holocaust_Issues
state.gov/p/eur/rt/hlcst/
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://niewygodne.info.pl/artykul9/04381-Dyfamacja-Polski-a-mienie-bezspadkowe.htm&edit-text=
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1226
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: file.png (896x778, 295K)

Those goddamn bastards

Don't they know the Jews ran death squads in Poland?
It is interesting that the Jews do not want to be collectively held responsible for the death of Christ, and yet they hold the Church responsible for 2,000 years of "oppression."
They do not want to be held collectively responsible for the Holodomor, and yet they require Germany to pay monetary reparations--even children of Germany who weren't even alive during WW2.

Chutzpah and kikery.

the weird thing is that Ukraine is since 2012 run by USA-installed Jews that rile up Ukrainian anti-Polish Nazi Larpers.
They are literally Bad Optics in the Streets, Jews in Government Seats.

It's not even "holocaust denial" anymore it's "holocaust distortion" which to me translates as not believing every single lie the Jews tell about Holocaust. If you don't believe the holocoaster chucked jews into an oven, if you don't beleive they put jews in a cage with a bear and an eagle that would rip the jews apart but not attack each other, if you don't believe in masturbation machines jacking jew boys off to death, if you don't believe in electrified floors that were never found then you're a holocaust "distorter". Fuck the United States of Zog I unironically want China or Russia to be world hegemon for a few centuries while we sort our shit out at home. Sorry Poland I'd say this doesn't represent my country but there are so many kike worshiping christcucks here who have no idea wtf Jesus was about but let the jews tell them what he was about.

Make a list

>WHY WON'T POLAND REJECT THE HOLOCAUST

There is a document on some israeli government website out there from 2016 where Israel and Poland issued a joint statement where they did exactly this, including Israel specifically asserting that "Polish death camps" (which is what this pile of shit is referring to when it says "Polish law") is an incorrect phrase...precisely what Poland made their "Polish law" about. I can't find it right now, but it exists.

In other words, two years ago Israel agreed that Poland was perfectly fine and a good goy. Now suddenly, despite nothing about the situation changing, Poland is now holocaust denial central.

Very suspicious.

>Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues
Ok at this point I had totally stopped believing this was real there's just no way there's a fucking Special Envoy for Holo-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_the_Special_Envoy_on_Holocaust_Issues
>The Office of the Special Envoy on Holocaust Issues is an office in the United States State Department dedicated to restoring Holocaust-era victims to their lost property and monitoring anti-Semitism going forward.[1] The office includes a Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues and a Special Adviser for Holocaust Issues.

>The current[2] Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues is Thomas K. Yazdgerdi, who was appointed August 22, 2016.[2] The current[3] Special Adviser for Holocaust Issues is Stuart E. Eizenstat, who was appointed December 18, 2013.[3]
state.gov/p/eur/rt/hlcst/
>pecifically, the Office seeks to bring closure to Holocaust-era issues left outstanding during the Cold War. Before 1989, the Soviet Union and its satellites refused to permit research into Holocaust questions or consider restitution to Holocaust victims and their heirs. The end of communist governments in Eastern Europe made it possible to extend Holocaust programs to these countries.
>Urges Central and East European countries to pass legislation or otherwise return illegally-confiscated communal, private, and heirless property to rightful owners or provide fair compensation in accordance with the 2009 Terezin Declaration.
Oi vey we don't care the the holohoax was 70 years ago or that the soviet union collapsed in the 90s we want more GIBS NOW GOY! Why doesn't the world just do something about these kikes??? How are babies not raised with nursery rhymes to teach them not to trust jews? All of our ancestors have failed us for us to have to find this out on our own.

Check 'em that's the entire jewish way thesis Jews are the Chosen ones antithesis oi vey they hate us jews for being the Chosen ones synthesis save us goyim from the fake problem we created! It'll only cost all your $ in "reparations".

So, not hating on germans makes you an anti-semit?

How can this scum be so bluntly manipulative?

And even more importantly, why do I never see any threads or infographic about the demicid and genocid against the ethic germans in europe between 45 and 1950?

it's not about the issues.
The issues are the pretext used to wear us down until we pay them ransom money.
that is the con.

Not much info on it you'll have to bake them me thinks. QRD from my memory
>Patton didn't want to expropriate German homes from civilians to give to Jews so he got sent home and killed
>Jews tried to poison water supply of Germans?
I forget what else but God that's why I hate them. In the animal kingdom most of the time when you go belly up the fight is over with the Jews they never stop when they're winning but they houl and yowl and get the whole jungle to feel bad if they lose.

God dammit
Jews are getting poos to do their bidding now

>poland still hasn't learned it's lesson on trusting anglos

that letter itself is filled with distortions.
That Israeli mayor they speak about was invited by us but had a speech that you have put the blame on the nation or state, something that we disagree with as a key principle.
The issue here is the difference between collective guilt and individual guilt. They want to put collective guilt on us, which will result in demands for collective pay.

The POWs were treated really badly in us/uk camps and 1,5 million died there post ww2.
They intentionally starved them from 45-47 and caused the biggest demicid in recent history.

+russian revenge that killed few millions

It is really hard to find more reliable documents, though.
I am certain it is atleast 2 times the amount of deaths caused in our concentration camps though

I understand their reasons for hiding it, but how comes Jow Forums is constantly denying/discussing the holocaust but never digging into this?

>"How babies are not raised singing Throw the Jew Down the Well???"
Arabs have done that since the 7th century. Kinda goes a little something like "Khaybar Khaybar ya Yahud, jaish Muhammad sayud"

Apparently

>Overthrow a democratically elected president in Ukraine
>the country is in chaos and the ruling oligarchs play on literal Neo-Nazi sentiment to stay in power

OY VEEEEY GOIYM HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://niewygodne.info.pl/artykul9/04381-Dyfamacja-Polski-a-mienie-bezspadkowe.htm&edit-text=
>Theories that it was supposed to be different appeared only in the early 90's, in the environment of the World Jewish Congress . This organization began to push the view that property left behind by Holocaust victims should belong to them (or they should receive appropriate financial compensation). To this end, the World Jewish Congress even established a special organization, the World Jewish Restitution Organization (WJRO). An unquestionable success of WJRO was the signing in 2009 of the so-called Terezinska Declaration . This document introduced to the international trade the notion of "heirlees property" . On this basis, Jewish entities that have no direct connection with the victims of the Holocaust have increasingly begun to assign the right to the said property.
>However, how to bite a topic in Poland, where such property was the most, and at the same time the applicable law quite accurately determined its ownership status? First of all, we need to drown Poland in complicity in the Holocaust, and from Poland itself to make the country almost neo-Nazi. This is why fake news about the "march of 60,000 fascists" or about Warsaw as the "capital of European Nazism" was propagated. After this, the history of neo-Nazis from the forest was forced without restraint, as if they were at least a real threat to the functioning of the state. After that, Israel finally launched an international diffusion action, which showed that Poland not only denies the Holocaust, but in fact was its co-organizer.

>The point was to show that there is nothing to blame over Poland, especially that it is a neo-fascist country, and the claims of Jewish organizations should be taken into account. The message proved to be extremely effective. He especially divided the members of the American Congress, who first called on the government of Mateusz Morawiecki to restitution of Jewish property , and yesterday - by acclamation (!) - adopted the law "Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today" (in short: JUST), which obliges the Department of State to creating an annual report for Congress on the implementation of the findings contained in the Terezin Declaration (and recall - this act also applies to non-gradient property).
>The game is about potential swindle of claims worth tens of billions of zlotys, which is why every blow was, is and will be allowed . The situation in which the JUST act becomes a tool of political pressure may be quite likely . I wrote about it yesterday, but it will not hurt to repeat it. The American administration may one day say: "You will not pay compensation to Jewish organizations for non-seasonal property?" OK, but at the same time in the event of "W" you will not be able to count on our military support, our soldiers who are stationed in Masuria will transfer back to Germany " . I suspect that such blackmail, in the coordinated, aggressive attitude of Russia, can be very effective and will significantly bring the success of various Jewish entities without direct relation to the victims of the Holocaust, in the field of multi-billion quasi-restitution for non-fallow property.

Because the ethnic cleansing east of the Oder river was orchestrated by the same retards that sent 20 million Russians to their deaths and -- despite the systematic antisemitism in the Stalin regime -- pushed the death camp hoax to distract the world from the countless war crimes the Bolshevists have committed.
After all, they refused to sign the Hague convention until way later, they were by definition a rogue state. That's why Onkel Dolfie rallied millions of sane Europeans to the defence of the homeland.

Poland is innocent but the stuff about Ukraine is true.

Both Soviet Russia under Stalin and Germany had a revisionist and expansionist policy.
Hitler's expansionism reflected what the German elites wanted.

Then they proceed to take money from Soros who described it as a great time in his life and the Rockefellers who took full advantage of eugenics in Germany. Good one hypocrites.

Man this pisses me off. They have no right to bully countries over this shit.

OP if you make it easier to find the reps that signed the bill, it would make it easier to find. The PDF is not searchable so even if you know your rep you can't find it.

Here is one of them, may actually know someone who lives there.

Attached: 17thdistrict.jpg (1246x737, 288K)

>Pass bill against Poland regarding Jews
>Plan back fires
>More people turn anti-Jew in one day than ever before
>Jews living in these countries wonder wtf is going on and why people all of the sudden hate their guts

Didn't even the Rabbi in Poland tell them to stop this nonsense?

Are the new Jews getting dumber? The Jews used to play the world like a good chess player. What happened? One generation literally destroys everything they've worked for.

Attached: 82118F3D-E2DD-44B1-8155-AACC21244595.gif (320x263, 697K)

So let me get this straight.
This whole thing was just a jew scheme to get some free shit from Poland, but it's so counter-productive that it's redpilling the entirety of Poland?

You don't need to search for the votes
It was unanimous, every single representative and senator supported it

Imagine being this assblasted when your "polish holocaust" propaganda campaign blows up in your face. Jews are really despicable.

Attached: 1520845392524.jpg (488x399, 66K)

Not just Poland (but especially Poland). Their propaganda videos were being blasted by people from all countries. They pulled the "polish holocaust" one after only a few hours because of the negative response.

It goes to show how far their stupid anti racist shit goes. Everyone is afraid of being called anti-Semite or racist, so they'll vote yes for it just to pretend they're not and avoid the political turmoil.

They pulled a lot of videos. I was getting on the front page on YouTube about Poland from Jews, just constant Jew shit for days on my YouTube front page that I didn't even want. All those videos were pulled when they got massive negative responses.

Not just Poland. All around. Everyone is seeing how ridiculous this anti Poland shit is/was from the Jews.

>>More people turn anti-Jew in one day than ever before
If they'd only hear about this. No one's talking about it.

If only Americans knew about the kikes and holodomor.
The top leaders of this country are communist sympathozers

I don't wanna give my contact info.. they have a phone number though.

Wonder what the best option is to let these pieces of shit know? I could even visit their office in person.

50 (((congressmen)))

It might be because Poland is saying no to shitskin refugees maybe?

Oh, yeah, Poland is pissing off the kikes in multiple glorious ways.

Attached: polandhatesfags.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>The Jews used to play the world like a good chess player. What happened?
Look at the signatures, a poo in the top and most of them WASP cucks. Jews have retarded allies that will cost them their power.

There are enough White and Muslim goyim we can take these vermin trash out right now if we collectively willed it.
No more holoshit reparations for anyone

americans are such good goyim holy shit

>tfw i have a Polish friend who doesnt listen to any of this shit
>came out to america this weekend
>afraid of guns
>take him to the range, shoot everything between .22 and x54r, even rented an MP5
>he goes home
>hey user is this a good price for a .22? Im starting my paperwork

Poland can be saved

American and Russia are both controlled. Whenever us drops military support Jew controlled Russia threatens them right on que.
The capitalists and communists of ww2 were two sides of the same coin.
Anyone seeing this?

Why doesn't the us media talk about the Israel/Jew lobby groups meddling in us politics and elections?

16th July of 1960 USA obliged to pay any reparations to American Jews, if we pay USA 40 milions dollars
And we paid USA that amount
USA can fuck off

If USA doesn't fuck off, then we will also betray them

No surprise there. Kikes have our congressmen paid big money for this shit. Hell, some of our congressmen are straight up kikes themselves.

Attached: angrybirdseagle.png (796x493, 680K)

guess

Attached: 1508050451692.jpg (1024x530, 224K)

They are on the list of "good" influencers along side germany and mexico and such who were blatantly interfering.

A very useful list of traitors outing themselves?

Attached: uss_liberty.jpg (460x460, 34K)

>pay up or die, goyim
fuck jews, infinitely worse than fucking sandnigs

poland doesnt need saving you fuckjng retard, poland is 99% white. your country needs saving...

I would say this is certainly the reason.

Make a list and check which ones have dual citizenship, hit them with compromised

Poland is a great resistance against this globalism.
Only a nation that has survived communism and Nazism understands the real value of a nation.
Try to fix your country first.

OP here, there are two issues:
1. the act that passed and will probably be signed by Trump soon.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1226
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s447
2. the letter from 50 Congressmen that I put up in OP-post. Its role is to put more pressure on Poland.
Jews have so much influence in USA that they are using it as their gun to rob other countries. Technically we are not obliged to do anything, but in practice this means that Jews will sabotage any cooperation that we have with USA until we pay them, and then it is not sure whether they will not come back for more, under other pretext.
We still don't know how much this will cost us, millions or billions.
A more darker suspicion is that Jews want to install themselves into power in our country and Ukraine. They have done a lot of this in Ukraine.
If Ukraine revolts against them, it will fall to Russia.

These kikes really don't know when to give up.
ALL JEWS ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS
NO GOOD JEWS UNLESS THEY ARE FUCKING DEADS

JEWS ARE FUCKING DEAD

they are not because the majority of White people sees them as victims that are worthy of our goodwill, compassion and empathy

I hope you are ready to take it in the ass after all you choose them over us.It will be quite funny seeing your shithole become even poorer paying back especially when we will stop giving you gibs.

we are not your asset.
we are not your dumping ground for toxic migrants that Mama Merkel invited.

> (JUST) Act of 2017
lmao
That site says it has a low chance of passing.

>2. the letter from 50 Congressmen that I put up in OP-post. Its role is to put more pressure on Poland.
That's about what I got from it, just asking the state dept to do something.

Has the polish government made any official statement on this?

Good enough I hope you are ready when you will be poorer than Moldova and all off your young people live here, I am sure you will beg us then to take them only to laugh at you.

How's dat JewSA cock taste like, you stupid cunts :)

Soviets also raped 2 million woman in Germany

And niggers millions of white women so whats your point?

Just shut your mouth.
Why would poland beg for anything, our countries are going down the fucking drain ya euroflag-cuck.

Silence peasant remember that we rule your country and have our seat of power there.If you dont change your attitude towards me there will be severe consequences.

13+ millions of soviet civilians died at the hands of g*rms, so...

that will not happen.
all the gibs is meaningless for jobs and growth.
the gibs is mostly consumption spending that rises prices and can be avoided.

Because you're not the Chosen People, so you don't matter goy

stop behaving like a Jew, you lack the personality for it

Attached: happiestmerchant.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>not understanding that paying back the jews will make you broke
Do you have reading problems?
You know nothing about me polish scum, now go back at sucking USA off since it seems its working great for you.

god damn fucking kikes

Attached: 1441571534072.jpg (978x1074, 256K)

Poland got rid of their kikes in 1968. Jews no longer have any power there.

and poland was a pariah state that was heavily sanctioned for being bad antisemtic goys

Hate to break it to you user, but unless you're talking about a different planet you're gravely mistaken