A single Facebook post on a suspicious account is used as 100% conclusive evidence across the entire span of the...

>a single Facebook post on a suspicious account is used as 100% conclusive evidence across the entire span of the mainstream media of the motive of a person that drove a van into and killed 10 people

>*deletes the profile so no one can look at it*

heh... nothin personnel, kid...

Attached: alheva_logo_facebook.jpg (1256x1256, 924K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mE1JR
cbsnews.com/news/toronto-van-suspect-alek-minassian-hit-pedestrians-yonge-finch-today-2018-04-23-live-updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1499543290421.jpg (580x461, 121K)

I also find this strange. Generally when something like this happens, anons go to work archiving links and sharing screenshots of social media. This young man? Fucking nothing. Just a screenshot of a post to a dead FB account that is already down by the time the picture begins to make the rounds. Anybody know the origin of that picture? Any way to find where it appeared first?

I saw them trying to say it was first posted to Jow Forums, but I believe that's a lie. You would expect Jow Forums to be the first to find things like this, but we didn't even know his name or anything when this picture was already making rounds, and the first time I saw it it was posted either on Twitter or on some news site. There was never a Jow Forums thread that was like "look what I found"

Also any Jow Forums user knows how to take a fucking screen cap, they're not going to take a photo of their phone like a retard

he was 25, and the profile was what, 43 days old?

Attached: 675645568453.jpg (360x288, 25K)

Yep. I never saw a, "OMG look what I found" thread, either. I saw plenty of, "APOLOGIZE LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID" threads sharing the picture, however. And plenty of accounts on Twitter sharing it.

Why would he make a post to Facebook and nothing else...not even here where all of his friends supposedly were?? How come he didn't make a "tomorrow is the day" post?

Yes there was. It was a pic announcing his name and it showed up here well before any News picked it up. The cbc even picked it up from here saying the source was "Not verified"

Dont put it past the Cucknadian government to cover for muslims. Wouldn’t surprise me if these very left wing governments start covering up these attacks and blaming some other movement.

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (878x666, 130K)

>It was a pic announcing his name

chu talkin about senpai?

>muslim attack
Lel religion of peace. Stop immigration!
>white guy / autist attack
Hmmm just doesn't make sense.
Typical poltards

>*farts loudly*

What did he mean by this?

>armenian=white guy
Mmmkay

>First posts I could see
Who's hand it is Jow Forums?

Attached: 5747567.jpg (619x235, 32K)

thanks user. Shame the dates on the posts are so vague. "3 days ago".

I dont remember the thread title. But it was his pic and his name. Not much else. It was SO early that a lot of anons were calling it larping and giving op shit for doxxing a guy who A. Looked too young to be the driver and B, There was no other info on him via news or other sources. Shortly after, msm was reporting it with a disclaimer that it had not been verified. Someone MUST have archived it.
The thread also broke down his last name and concluded he must be Armenian.

I went through basic training in the Canadian military in St. Jean. The format of the Facebook post is exactly how you’d address a concern to a trainer / training officer, including the (infantry) trade code and military ID number.

It’s reported this guy went through a few weeks of that before washing out (after washing out of college it also sounds like). It makes perfect sense.

The thing I'm really wondering is that, well, he could've posted literally anything. What if he had posted "fuck the bourgeoisie, the Communist revolution begins now!" and then drove a van into a bunch of people

Would the media start proclaiming that we need to have "a conversation" about "the Communist problem" and how our leftist indoctrination centers are radicalizing our youth?

That's a rhetorical question.

What I don’t get is how the Facebook account was taken down so quietly, I was on Jow Forums pretty shortly after the attack, when everyone through that Facebook grab was fake, and it was already down by then. How so quickly, and before his name was made public?

p.s. death of incels; I have no more interest in waiting for their fuse to blow than muslims or nazis.

These so-called "incels" as described by the media thankfully aren't even a real thing. That is, they aren't sitting around on incel forums stewing and raging about how "these dumb bitchez owe me pussy because I exist". People who say shit like that typically get lambasted by those exact communities. They're basically just redpill/blackpill/lookism communities where people complain about the nature of reality.

The real problem are the bluepilled incels with no one to tell them how things really are. They've been programmed their whole lives to "be nice and respect wahmen and they will love you", so they do that and it doesn't work (because it's bullshit) and so you end up with le Supreme Gentleman.

They're going for anything they can. They have nothing to pin down so they're a bit desperate. Can't wait for the next timeline disruption that they'll try to pull.

This guy directly referenced Jow Forums before killing 10 people and injuring sever others. I don’t doubt most boards on here (never been to r9k so dunno) would have told him to see a whore / get a PoF account, but it seems to be a fact that he absorbed enough to recite memes (Chad, etc) without apparently being talked down.

>Hmmm just doesn't make sense.
That's because autists don't like going outside and prefer online psyops.

I guess I should clarify since I sort of contradicted my first statement. They are real but they aren't the "incels" you'd find in these online incel communities.

At least what I've seen of incel communities. I haven't exactly spent a lot of time there. But it mostly seems to be blackpilled dudes with a lot of dark humor with how shitty reality is. Not bluepilled retards insisting "those stupid sluts owe me sex!"

But those threads do happen, every day here, just without major use of the term incel. MGTOW threads preach exactly that. The only difference is, I guess they are choosing to be celibate? But the talk is the same... Or attracts the type of comment you are using in your example

On Armenian Genocide remembrance day!

>MGTOW threads preach exactly that.

MGTOWs say that women owe you sex? Fuck off

But a true/regular user, who would say Roastie. Not Stacy. Its either a fake post, or this person was not "Radicalized" here. If you lurk for a week you learn that.

archive.is/mE1JR
>cbsnews.com/news/toronto-van-suspect-alek-minassian-hit-pedestrians-yonge-finch-today-2018-04-23-live-updates/

Attached: 67486524637.jpg (783x573, 197K)

I have to admit I haven't delved deeply into "le incel community," but I've seen enough conversation going around to say that all of this media about, "these guys believe they are entitled to sex and even share rape tips" is total horseshit. Even the most retarded MGTOWs don't talk about rape. The most they talk about is how to pull off a pump and dump. The MGTOWs talk about roasties riding the cock carousel, and exchange tips on how to pick up women. Rape is never mentioned. Those are the sort of motorcycle driving "Chad" types. Then you have the other MGTOWs who are lacking in the looks department, the confidence department, or both, and they talk about never getting laid. Never at any point have I see anybody talk about raping women or murdering them. Our media is fucking bullshit. Absolutely determined to attack men in any way possible. They literally just want all men to dry up and die. "Don't stare too long, that's rape! Don't hold a door open, that's sexist! If she says no after you have sex, that's violence and rape! If you decide to abstain from sex altogether, you are a loser virgin who will become a mass murderer."

Re read the part of the post. I did not say that. I said their threads attract that sort of post. And yes. There are literally peolle here who preach about state sanctioned girlfriends and that sex is a human right. That happened less than 24 hours ago on more than one thread.

Come on guys, despite the bad press, that screenshot was master level trolling. I mean really. There are now POLISH news outlets that awkwardly try to report on what an incel is. How fucking funny is that? Yeah I get it we're being misled and the general public is ignorant of everything, but come on! Someone literally got the entire world to run with it. Someone even went the extra mile to write it in a way that no one on Jow Forums ever would write just to further cause butthurt.

Give credit where it's due. Let's face it: Jow Forums has lost their edge completely. Instead of doing crazy lulzworthy shit like trolling WORLDWIDE FUCKING MEDIA, you're either calling everyone a shill, assuming triangles in photos are related to Aleister Crowley, or jerking off to transvestites or feet. Someone just totally fucked over this entire site, and all you have to show for it is a 100 trump threads on Jow Forums, and a 100 "what would you do, b" on /b/

How hard would it be to have a terrorist script running on facebook? You have a private profile for every suspected "terrorist" that posts a suicide message every few hours. If nothing happens, the profile stays private and the message gets deleted. In the event that the suspect actually commits a crime, the profile goes public. That way you could have always have a narrative ready for the media and the timestamp would 'prove' that it was posted by the suspect.

I'm not saying that this is what happened in toronto, but the stupidity of the media running with a single facebook post really got my tinfoil working.

Truth kills.

Armenian Genocide remembrance day,
Jew news just push'in anti-male agenda

You’re probably right. I’d heard of ‘Stacy’ before for sure, probably just from virgin/Chad memes, but roastie is obviously MUCH more prevalent on Jow Forums.

It would have been pretty hilarious to see the mainstream media have to explain ‘roastie’ if that’s what he’d used.

Twitter has been pretty fucking amusing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.16.57 AM.png (1176x1994, 1.34M)