Are all desert religions, christianity in particular, sado-masocistic death cults?

Are all desert religions, christianity in particular, sado-masocistic death cults?

Take Jesus. The cross is basically a bdsm symbol that represents a father torturing his son until he likes it, but really he's just torturing himself like he's torturing humanity. Those who kill themselves to stop the torture are put into hell until they like it, which is called redemption.

Pic not related.

Attached: HZ-1_Aerocycle_flown_by_soldier-mobile.png (600x450, 118K)

abrhamaic religions come from the east, indo-china region, and yes they all stem from blood libel, cannibalism and ritual killing.

Abrahemic religions are created by the jew to control gentiles. Western philosophy and hellenism belongs to the free European people, Eastern philosophy and Buddhism belongs to the free people of Asia. Unquestionable monotheism belongs to the stupid, malleable gentile all across the world.

Indo-china? Like thailand?

i can't say for certain but they definitely passed through the region around 8,000BC to 5000BC by all the archeological finds recently discovered. It would seem the out-of-africa theory may be replaced with out-of-indo-china instead.

So, we're talking about shamanism basically?

>implying that the universe has no origin
fuck out of here German rapebaby

Nice try kike . The sacrifice of the Lamb of God is the reason even you, a nigger of the spirit , can potentially be saved.

We're all Sgt Jow Forums's now. We should make this a thing

You have a comically low-level understanding of religious symbolism.

>Jews kill the messiah and are called out in the bible as synagogue of satan

Its a jewish bdsm death cult!

What kind of a brainlet are you. Daily fucking reminder that the jew fears the Christ. The cross is a opened cube.

Yeah, why?

yes now you know why so many whites are faggots and cucks

Enlighten me.

>tfw Kek is real
lol, hi Satan

hello, as I typed that post a police siren went by my house and a couple pigeons were watching me from the window

Now, what I really would like to know is the correct interpretation of christian symbolism and who's in charge of determining it's validity. You know, what really god meant to say with that stuff and how you know it. Maybe it's a running joke, who could possible tell.

heheh. The simulation is real.

Your country is overrun by animals because you are a country of atheost faggots.
You are punished for your heresy and its disgusting to watch.

>Are all desert religions,
Will you stop buzzwording, retarded shill?
Do you know why Lebanon has a tree on it's flag?
Modern Israel/Lebanon deforestation problem is a relatively recent one.
Their abundant trees were heavily ripped during Roman times to frame the massive Roman buildings, Lebanon/Israel trees were taken to all over Rome and Egypt to build stuff.

Attached: Lebanon.png (2000x1333, 44K)

Based Dutch
Ancient Israelites have absolutely nothing to do with kikes

Attached: 1524488706444s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

how can you talk about religion with this ass on your screen?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1053x232, 60K)

>t. Satan himself

buhu, I suppose because the romans ripped out your trees somehow this doesn't make christianity a cuck cult