This is real, straight from his FB page

This is real, straight from his FB page.
I'm already a sad sack of shit and these things keep happening, not good.

Attached: 31337758_1728774747184961_8352660021380644864_n.jpg (960x740, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4
hooktube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4
youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
youtu.be/-VJeD3zbZZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, Ian is a pretty cool guy and deserves better than this.

Well, that's gay.

Why do people get upset that they have to follow what the owner says?
Start your own site.

AhAHAhAH

It's Britain, what do you expect?

someone is worried about huwhyte pipo using surplus famas' against nubrits when civil war breaks out

>Why do people get upset when a company says they are an open public forum but then censors conservative viewpoints/topics?

Stop using these shit sites

doing you a favor, the F1 is a piece of shit

>hooktube bypasses regional blocks
/thread

>uses public infrastucture (internet) for partisan purpose
>whyumadbro?

>digits
Checked and Kekd

yea, was gonna say this... it's still shitty of youtube but if you really want to watch it, you still can.

Said while getting head from a dog.

Theyve never said theyre an open public forum though

This is what happens when leftycuckold kiketube mods are diversity hired to censor any content they don't like

Attached: 1521160309758.jpg (1280x2000, 2.03M)

What a fucking piece of shit retard you are
>Once I make a new site everyone will just show up
>Google won't fuck your page ranking like they do 8ch because they don't like that u don't censor

That isn't how it works

Private company does something perfectly legal and within their operational rights to do on their own platform, and then a bunch of triggered snowflakes cry about it. Shocking

This and praise it.

Dumb fucking maple syrup nigger.
How are Canadians so dumb and fucking pathetic?

FW on bitchute WHEN

Attached: 1522016244709.jpg (256x256, 18K)

kikes gonna kike, workaround until we can get some non-jews/based jews in charge at youtube

Now how am I going to watch vids about blunderbusses etc?

Even government entities have YouTube channels

That's why it's a Forgotten Weapon. The stuff he has is mostly collectible weapons which are often things people didn't want at the time.

>Bake that faggot cake
>corporations are free to stifle content that they don't politically agree with.

Makes me think.

>Every forum and media outlet is pretty much censored these days and most of them biased against conservative view points

This isnt a fucking thread whine. This is a thread to let everyone know that are freedoms are under siege and they ARE coming for more.

Just because u live in a shithole and are a cucked fucking retard doesn't mean we want to be dude. Fuck yourself loser.

And you're still a faggot for insinuating people should use another site other than Youtube and that Youtube has a right to censor educational videos about old weapons.

Every company on the planet needs to see that photo.

They blocked the Forgotten Weapons guy from posting his video you fucking boomer retards get out please go back to faceberg please.

>google
Then make your own search engine.

Yes they did for the first 10 years youtube was about YOU putting videos out there. Now that our content has made them rich and their platform huge they want to take the you out of youtube and just promote stuff like TYT and you're ok with that why?

grow a pair paisan. It's gonna get worse and only get better through our collective efforts. baby time is over. childhood has ended. let's go.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4

I'm literally watching it right now, you Ultimate Autist.

to be fair, I wouldn't even expect a spoons review video to be allowed in britbongia

Uh yes they are u dumb mother fucker. Any where that anyone can go and just share info is a public forum. It may be preivately owned but it is a public forum of communication. Also your comment is irrelevant and incredibly stupid.

LOL LOOK AT THESE KEKED SHEEP DEFENDING YOUTUBE
You people are fucking GONE.
Wake up u fucking dumb apathetic pieces of shit. They are coming to take our shit and it's just going to happen one step at a time.

Attached: liber.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

Our fucking civilization is done. We had a good run lads and maybe we can make a a comeback in a few decades or centuries. Was nice knowing you United Kingdom so long and thanks for all the bantz.

>hating self reliance.
No wonder you leafs are running canada into the ground.

He's a cucked sheep or a shill
It's over for him just ignore him. Hopefully we'll have a civil war and he'll join the Democrats because he believes everything he's told and then we can machine gun his dumbass.

I can't start an alternative to youtube, it simply isnt in my power. I can lament their sad decisions tho.

>Leave up Pedo videos for years and years
>Insta block guns
Rly makes me think

But YT has that right.

Jesus, you autists are so fucking entitled.

That's like telling an ancap to stop using public roads.

Either call in the government to break up the big companies of the internet like google and amazon or simply accept that places like youtube is the public square of the modern world and that our legislation has suddenly become terribly obsolete in protecting free speech.

Dude you're a dumb ass and your suggestion is fucking delusional and retarded.

Sry I guess I can't read fucking youtube. Ahh now I see it. I see that red logo and I go all triggly puff.

I'm agreeing with you rural and subrural retards.

And?
Government entities post here
Does that make this place a public forum?
Is gookmoot getting everything fo free from dem programs?

i feel no sympathy.
they starve us out.
few days after parkland happened i had my 2a suspended for mentioning the police stood down. lib senpai argued cops would never do that, and i was making fun of the incident. nope. they stood down. and i added they were gonna groom a few kids from the school to push a gungrab psyop..
got the cops called on me for telling the truth about parkland and got my 2A suspended..
0 due process. 0 crime. 0 arrest.
2A suspended 10 days.
and now a papertrail of shit that didn't even happen.
see how they set people up?
you'll see..

This place could hardly be a more public forum.

You shouldn't even if they are the victims here their suggestions are worst than the problem.

YouTube and the UK doing some libtard type shit, it's not shocking.

>what is the first amendment?
Judging from your memeflag you're LARPing from a country that doesn't have free speech, like the UK or Germany

Attached: Reallyus.png (392x714, 334K)

Faggot do you not even recognise these holy trips?
Anyway it doesn't sound like it affects him (more than it already has), just means the UK is getting cucked, which is entirely unsurprising.

Youtube literally has 0 right to tell people in Bongistan what they can or can't watch because some libshit online hit a complaint button. If the UK had a real government they would fine youtube big $$$ UK has that right and YT can just suck it because they're just a corporation. Your alphabet shit going to get busted just wait. Trust Bust 2020. Someone tweet it to Kanye.

this has to be a fucking joke

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Geez are you retarded? Google has a monopoly on video plateforms and it would take millions of dollars to start something even close to something to comepete with youtube.

Holy image

Hey, its not my fault Im rich and your poor.

Nasim is a goddess.

Poo in the loo Syrup nigger.

BIN THAT GUN VIDEO M8

Easy, cake makers didnt require registration, yt does.
Same as fences, fenceing creates your property, no fences and people walk as they please.

And why cant they use their own site?Because im not a commie telling other people what to do with their stuff.

And yet you have to register to upload.
Your house is a public forum then.

>this has to be a fucking joke
Currently in the schools, currently being introduced into real life.

They say that improvement is White supremacy....which is true, but they want no improvement....then cry when world goes to shit.

Just a thought, bet there must be loads of places where faggot shit is illegal, could we use this to get faggotry and tranny content taken down?

remember the promise of the internet?

never forget that google destroyed it.

Yt doesnt do business there.
Its why they had the ksa crown prince recently

no worries m8, for britbongs:
hooktube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4

>protecting the assists of leftists
fuckem trump should nationalize youtube

Why does YouTube get to enjoy all the benefits of a public forum, but not abide by the rules of a public forum?

Remember when Ted Cruz asked The Zucc this, and the answer he got was;

>Uh...uh...uh....well...uh...uh....well....

What benefits?

>Remember when Ted Cruz asked The Zucc this, and the answer he got was;
muh protection from hate!

To a degree he is right. Someone should make an open source html5 video player and content creators should host videos on their own self hosted website like the good old days a la james rolfe and cinemassacre. If we decentralize no one gatekeeper can control what one person sees. Then only use youtube to stream and post safe vids to direct people to your site

Social media platforms are claiming they are an open public forum, and therefore can't be held liable for anything posted on their site.

Zucc was using this line of defense at the hearings, so Cruz sprung the trap on him, and his response was this >Uh...we...uh...hate crime laws...uh...illegal...uh...stuff...um

The YouTube Team at it again

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Thats nice, but that isnt yt

youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
just going to leave this here.

In the earlier days of the internet, people used a lot of different methods to post video content. Youtube was one of those methods and it wasn't significantly better than other stuff, but at some point everybody and his brother decided to put damn near everything on Youtube for some reason. Now they act like a monopolist, although there are still plenty of alternatives. People just don't use them. We really are like a bunch of sheep.

YouTube also claims to not be liable for content posted on their website as they are open public forum, not a private site.

Literally all social media sites do it (notably the one we're posting on right now).

No one has ever tested them on it though. Except Backpage, which just got hit by that new law which doesn't allow sites to claim an exemption for "sex trafficking".

Here's Cruz confusing the Zucc.

youtu.be/-VJeD3zbZZI

Attached: ted-cruz-doctor-pepper-zodiac-killer-M1t.jpg (1000x525, 64K)

YouTube, ironically, got ahead because they seemed to have zero concern about copyright or laws or rules.

My roommate showed me it in the early days, and he was so excited because it was stuffed full of cartoons, and this was the pre Torrent era (sorta) where everyone was still buying physical media.

We didn't listen to George.

Attached: ddbb57ec1fa52bddb9e1747616b67bad.jpg (420x331, 45K)

> Why don't you pull yourself by your bootstraps and be as successful than the company who currently hold a quasi-monopoly on the market ?
> Yes they are owned by the company that make or break any business on the net, but just ... stop being lazy and make your own Jewgle !
Spotted the boomer.

>Why do people get upset that they have to follow what the owner says?

This, fuck listening to the slave, keep slavery going!

They werent liable because of the dmca.
Sesta killed that
Public forum or not has no bearing, elsewise megaupload would never have had issues

They dont own videohosting though.
It worked to
No uppity niggers

I hope they ban all guns. Even the word "gun" should be banned. I hope it happens in the US too. Too many innocent people have died and those damn gun lovers are to blame. Get foking banned, guns HAHA.

Youtubers have this massive sense of entitlement and think that they should be automatically given thousands and thousands of dollars because they upload videos consistently. Alphabet inc has a duty to give companies a platform to broadcast their commercials in an environment where the companies feel like they wouldn't lose out. If Alphabet stakeholders determine that firearm videos have detrimental impact on commercialization then their say goes and Youtube will block firearm videos. When Youtubers first began uploading videos regularly back in 2005, most of the content were video games and the content creators did not expect a monetary compensation for their effort. Times are better than ever for solitary content creators even considering Youtube's step back by banning certain content from their platform. If creators don't like the platform, they should go find another video sharing website and see if they are generous enough to give the constant stream of money that Alphabet inc generously gives.

They quite literally define themselves in legal terms as a public forum, without editorial control, in order to receive blanket immunity under Section 230 of the CDA. Then they turn around and filter user generated content anyway according to their ideological preferences. The point is they can't have it both ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

Google is too big and won't allow any competition, think they don't fuck with any potential competition?

And yet if what you say is true, they are

It's literally a law that exempts them from criminal responsibility for the actions of their users.

If YouTube doesn't like being a neutral public forum, they should be arrested for any CP or terrorism videos posted to their website.

They ARE getting it both ways, which is precisely the problem, and precisely why people's complaints are valid and why "durrrr private business" faggots are ignorant and need to shut the fuck up.

(I don't actually mind them getting away with it, because so does Jow Forums and other sites I use).

*coughs*

They need to have the fear of god put into them by the DOJ and FTC, at minimum. They should know that abusive practices will lead to their break-up, and that continuing their pattern of systematic political censorship will be considered one of those abusive practices.

Except theres no grounds for that.
They arent doing anything to preclude cometition ala Bell or IBM
The fact people refuse is on them

It's deliberately using the legal provisions for a public forum to avoid having to abide by other more annoying legislation.
Then they double back and censor everything they don't like, such as conservative videos and redpills.
Van twee walletjes eten. That won't hold in court.

This is by far the most public forum in the history of interhuman cooperation.

is that a FAMAS?

Kill yourself, bootlicker

Attached: IMG_8814.jpg (1024x544, 68K)