Tell us what to do

My kinky af girlfriend - who recently introduced me to Jow Forums - and I want to share pictures of her in the future. But we need ideas, what you want to see next.
She has a strong will to please and even already fullfilled some requests in the past (without me knowing but I think it's kinda hot) so dont be afraid to ask for something special. We've some no-gos (anonymity is important - sorry, no facials; and physical pain is uncool) but we dont judge. ;)

One of mine ideas:
I really want to write stuff on her body. I love the concept of a "free to use" gf. Therefore there will be a thread where I can ask you for stuff to write/paint on her (of course with pics for you)

Pics of her body will be in this thread. She's chubby so but good luck for skinny lovers on their search. But I love my little fucktoy. =P

Attached: photo_2019-08-29_16-02-46.jpg (960x1280, 62K)

Body

Attached: photo_2019-08-29_16-02-59.jpg (1280x960, 58K)

make her wet and finger her

Kik?

I'd love to see those tits tied up.

I’ve always loved seeing food in pussies, like cucumbers, carrots, that kind of thing.
Makes me hungry.... for pussy.

Timestamp or gtfo

You're right. Pic for proof ;)

Will do this but unfortunaly I will not see her until october. Until then only selfies are possible. But I like your request.

Attached: photo_2019-08-29_17-37-37.jpg (960x1280, 70K)

I’m interesting in more pics of her to jerk off and show you how i cummed. Is that possible ?

Sure! Go for it. ;) We will try to fulfill your requests. But please be aware of the fact that some requests need their time. ;)

Attached: photo_2019-08-29_16-02-34.jpg (960x1280, 63K)

Damn, this is hot. Can you paint "Balls - Deep" on her asscheeks? I'd love the pic to be in doggy. Of course, take your time and have your fun

Can we speak in private for that ?

Would love to see some whip cream on those nipples

Depends on what you want. You could leave your kik and we could at least talk. ;)

Will definitely do this in our writing shooting! Thanks for your request

Who is she?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829_234700_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (2244x1080, 797K)

youre wrong here dude.

For now, can you ask her to do a selfie of her ass bent over in doggy style, knees together tight?

kill yourself

Bump

Skirt and boots, using nothing else.

>0s are a bit shift to the right
>can't write 9s properly
Prove that you are a couple, otherwise you are just another attention whore with a badly written story.

Bumping life back into this