Would anyone please explain to me why Emma Gonzales is not as famous as she used to be like a month ago...

Would anyone please explain to me why Emma Gonzales is not as famous as she used to be like a month ago? The topic of gun violence is still just as important and her speech was so good it should be historic.

So what's going on, I rarely even see posts about her on my Facebook feed anymore, a month ago liberals were crazy about her.

Guys, please support this girl. She can't just fade like that. She's too good, her cause is too important. She is better than that.

Attached: 180324161805-emma-gonzalez-stood-silent-orig-tc-00011102-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 16K)

Show your flag leaf

Who the fuck is Emma Gonzales and who is the man on the picture?

Emma Gonzales is the person in the photo, she is a stunning, brave young girl
She will go down in history as one of the greats, just listen to her speech and you will know what I'm talking about
It needs to be studying on at school, quite frankly

I just want to know why she used to be so much bigger and how we as a board can promote her better

>leftists can stay on task for more than a month
LOL

>who is the man on the picture?

Vin Diesel.

Don't make fun of her, she's bae
Also a feminist so she's strong and empowered
Ahh I love her

I wanna come over to the US and help her take all of your guns away forcefully

who? i'm not that into telenovelas

She fucked up when she admitted bullying the shit out of the shooter and being proud of it.
The media support collapsed after that.

> still trying to make emma goblinzalez relevant

>liberals
>supporting gun control
Amerimutt politics.

People realized how ugly goblina's are making america and they've stopped paying attention and started prepping.

Uhhh didn't Clinton send him back to his family back in Cuba like 20 years ago?

Fuck off, Emma. No one gives a shit.

I would like you to try, too. Faggot.

by guns he means semen, be safe user

>I wanna come over to the US and help her take all of your guns away forcefully

Attached: 1522117482483.gif (245x213, 968K)

Tits or GTFO, memeflagger.

Attached: 1523581033649.jpg (480x640, 136K)

>Ahh I love her

She appears amused.

Attached: vd.jpg (416x416, 23K)

but she was brave to admit that, right?

She's a cutie. Stop hating

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-19-23-52-21.png (490x714, 359K)

I think it went downhill for her when she wouldn’t admit that it was wrong that she and other kids bullied the shooter.

Attached: wat did the fux say.png (861x1020, 1.62M)

She is?? Can I talk to her?

Attached: 1522691349307.jpg (1226x1224, 278K)

>go down in history
>already forgotten
K

Attached: 1522691349305.jpg (1226x1224, 281K)

Attached: 1522691349304.jpg (1226x1224, 315K)

Its called the golden 15 minutes. You didnt think the media was going to cater to them forever did you?

Perhaps but you will have to check with her agent to be sure.

Have your own fun, everybody!

Attached: 1522691349304.png (1226x1224, 2.39M)

>facebook
>fagflag
>good speech

BAITBAITBAITBAIT

Proof?

>tfw your 15 minutes of fame are over but you can't accept it so you get your meme lab to post goblina memes on chinese thatch weaving board in the hopes of trying to become relevant again

Attached: tigerphoto-4.png (417x564, 138K)

Cause the media has an attention span of 48 hours.

Attached: Dreamy.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Go back to school Emma, you're lucky we don't put your ungrateful ass right back in Cuba.

STOP IDOLIZING JEWISH PUPPETS

Attached: 1523583999131.jpg (550x309, 30K)

Fpbp, DOTR cannot come soon enough

do you really need news cycles explained to you?

grow up

>Her cause is too important
>Couldn't even get Florida legislators to consider a bill that would ban AR-15s
>Had her spotlight taken by the most unlikable face (Hogg) to ever appear on tv.

Her being an actor is just as an insane of an idea as jews being anything other than completely regular people with less economic power than the average white guy

No, the media realized that these kids weren't really helping push the cause the way they hoped, so they dropped them. Fuck that, they shit their bed, I say make them lie in it instead of being able to quietly drop it.

el goblino

Attached: 1519239337464.jpg (650x488, 36K)

I study Media so you would be very lucky to explain something to me that I don't know. But what is it you have to /mansplain/ explain to me?

Attached: 8E3C29E2-0102-418B-99D6-C44A2F01BE6F.jpg (549x768, 90K)

Attached: bearo.gif (550x310, 3.93M)

Attached: dildo.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

>my reaction when typing Emma Gonzales brings up "Emma Gonzales bully" on suggested searches :c

She was nOT a buly, for fuck's sake, if anything she ostrasized a killer

>Artists rendering of the events.

Attached: 1524015969668.jpg (1024x808, 183K)

>Mansplain
Get out

Attached: fishy-chan-anon-kun-isthis-bait-20002115.png (500x397, 37K)

>a killer
But he hasn't killed before the bullying got too bad. You can't be a killer if you havent killed.

He was a future killer, same thing
They sensed he could be a killer, so they stayed as far away from him as possible
I'd say they did the right thing

Emma Gonzales is flawless. She is also right about Trump, who receives 30 MILLION dollars from the NRA and her smile when she says it is so so so beautiful........

I know she will make a good change in society for women and children

Because you implied that you being a dude qualifies you better to explain to me something which I am studying

Perhaps goblina can see the future.

Attached: cb.jpg (497x639, 114K)

And we call BS!
I'm listening to it right now, so amazing

>Because you implied that you being a dude qualifies you better to explain to me something which I am studying
I'll take "Shit I Never Said" for 500, Alex
>implying "le mansplaining" is anything bit an ad hominem

Attached: 1524144965008.jpg (502x496, 58K)

Okay that was kind of funny but that was NOT what I meant!!
They sensed he was a killer and they even reported him to the cops, stop victim blaming please

>we

Oh really???

You're gonna need a gun for that you fucking chump. Neck thyself.

>ad hominem

Like I said though, you dont have anything to explain you just came to attack me and Emma, when you are less qualified to speak on news events than I am

It was only getting attention because people paid to give it attention. Just another gun grab attempt. Expect them to show up again around the elections I hope. Cause the left seems to be dumb enough to think its a winning issue for them.

People aren't that into 14 year old aristocrats talking down to them. What you saw was temporary fake outrage from shills, like long form click bait.

>attacking me and Emma
(Citation needed)

Attached: f3c.jpg (640x426, 40K)

I'm the one with them. They need guns to take mine from me. They don't have guns, cuz guns are scawwy.

>grow up
>do you really need news cycles mansplained to you

Leaf nigger.

shes also a racist and doesnt think mental illness has anything to do with mass shooters

snail mail

Attached: snailema.jpg (1030x1338, 272K)

Lmao

Attached: Ash4.jpg (640x320, 21K)

No, she just said she wasn't a psychologist

is that the best they can do lol

Girl? You sure that's not a man dressing like a girl? "She" doesn't look that much like a girl

> ...you just came to attack me and Emma...

Implying your not here trying to refill on your gofundme's

This board is now one huge slide, to distract from this

Sadly, La Goblina and Hoggle found their 15 minutes of fame to be extremely fleeting.

Their career as a meme lasted a little longer than their career as the Face of America's Brave Youth. Their utter inability to string a sentence together which wasn't buzzwords and duck-billed platitudes was their downfall.

La Goblina teaches Gender Studies and Women's Things at a community college.

Hoggle and his husband retired from public life and run an organic, vegan bakery in Sacramento.

>169544908
Feminism empowers women over men and children. Egalitarianism supports the idea that all men and women should be treated equally. Quit using feminism as a positive aspect.

She used all her political capital up. She will need to wait for the next tragedy to occur. Same with that neet, Hogg.

Nasim shot this news cycle dead. I don't know exactly how a shooting ended a news cycle about shootings but somehow that did happen. Its weird.

rural america has their own views on urban life and as many nice words as you select the rural country people have a hefty decision strength in this nation .

Because they realized these dumb fucking retarded ass kids are going to make Republicans go out and vote

fpbp

(((Bankers))) don't become rich by continuing to dump money into "investments" with a poor ROI.

>her speech
You actually think those were her words? These kids are nothing but puppets and people are starting to realise it.

She was killed by her own gun!

The hijacking of a school shooting for self promotion purposes by these two clowns was self defeating.

The Marchapoolza featuring Demi Lovato, Arianna Granda, and teen heatthrob George "Facts of Life" Clooney in retrospect funeral.

Attached: david-hogg[1].jpg (3000x2000, 842K)