Atlantic Slave Trade vs. The Holocaust

Which was the worst?

Attached: 1510016759033.png (800x769, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171
youtube.com/watch?v=yrrgZsmLOT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both were great

They're both Jewish

Attached: AaronLopezCryptoKike.png (775x784, 216K)

probably the slave trade as that probably happened, maybe

The Holodomor

why did the jews do holocaust?
false flag attack?

KYS RETARDS

Few percentage of total race enslaved

vs

More than half of the ENTIRE RACE EXTERMINATED

They needed to scare Jews into moving to Israel

The one that actually happened

it all makes sense now

Atlantic Slave Trade was definitely the worse idea of the two. After all, without slave trade there would be a whole less niggers in America.

Muslim slave trade of white people was the worst:
>The White Slaves of Barbary
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171

Pretty Cohencidental how Israel came into existence around the same time as WW2, don't ya think?

Hm. Some random site gives the death toll at 60 million, while claiming (with a link to a 404) that the UN gives the death toll at 17 million. If the UN estimate is right, and if we don't count combat deaths as part of the Holocaust (I'm reasonably sure including non-Jewish concentration camp deaths still comes in under 17 million, and I *think* including the engineered famines of Slavs would still get it JUST BARELY under 17 million.), I believe that would make the slave trade worse in raw numbers.

However! The transatlantic slave trade lasted for centuries, while the Holocaust lasted for 12 years at most. Had the Nazis been allowed to continue, the Holocaust would have vastly outdone the transatlantic slavers (assuming we count non-Jewish deaths. If we only count Jewish deaths, there is a possibility that they would have run out of Jews before meeting the slave trade's total.).

Ultimately, though, the question is kind of pointless - as both restarting the transatlantic slave trade and restarting the Holocaust would be crimes meriting the use of lethal force against the perpetrators and their collaborators, which one is worse only matters to people writing CSA vs. 3rd Reich alt-history stories.

Balfour agreement in 1917 made sure of it

Worst was 'Russian' revolution

Slave trade because it let blacks into America

Holodomor was worse

The Great Leap Forward.

The slave trade, because it actually happened and now we're stuck with all these niggers.

Atlantic slave trade, I suppose, because it actually happened.

>one is a trade ran by Jews
>the other is a lie run by Jews

they were supposed to go back but guess who kept them

correct

>More than half of the ENTIRE RACE EXTERMINATED
i m p l y i n g

Attached: hitler prank holocaust.jpg (640x611, 56K)

This debate was settled long ago in the proper manner. thas right

youtube.com/watch?v=yrrgZsmLOT4

Barbary Slave Trade is still far worse because it went on for centuries, you stupid brainless mutts staring at phones

The near-genocide of Ukrainians during the first-half of the 20th century was far worse than the Holocaust. Atlantic slave trade was bad, but future generations were insanely wealthy compared to where they would have been without.

Read a book on Thomas Pellow recently. Very interesting life he had.

Islam

DAS RITE!

Muh six million

Attached: WattoHS.jpg (664x872, 80K)

Slave trade. Now we have all these niggers running around. Holocaust didn't happen anyway.

I wonder what the total tally is for people who've been killed by niggers since they've arrived on our shores. And I guess we can throw in the ~600k men who died fighting in the civil war too, because they wouldn't have died if not for this bullshit.

Now THAT'S anudda shoah

And yet somehow I suspect you'll be the same shithead to turn around and whinge that you dindu nuffin you can't be held responsible for the actions of your race when someone comes by asking for reparations or the return of the US to the Indians.

le wut?

hoof

Well since one happened and one didn't you figure out.

Attached: holohoax.gif (1500x4245, 1.21M)

'dindu nuffin': Jow Forums-speak for 'did nothing'. This is an ironic reference to an American Nazi maymay: hitlerboos like to make fun of the African-American dialect of Germanic.

''reparations': in American politics, it generally refers to the argument that the state as a whole, or the offending corporate interests, should repay the black population in compensation for the large sums of money extracted through discriminatory practices.

'Indians': the original indigenous inhabitants of North America. They are descended from Swedes who came over with Leaf Eriksson in the 12th century BC (Before Chan), and mostly follow a religion called Hendoo that involves putting egg-shaped symbols on your head and worshipping gods with lots of arms. Leaf's first settlement was in what is now Canada, which is why we often say 'A fucking leaf' when Canadians post here.

I hope I helped you in your studies of the English language.

Trade was worse for us, good for black people.

It was more an exasperation of the state of your claim, you fucking slant-eyed moon-faced Mong.

Slavery killed a lot more people

I, too, find any alleged quote from Iranian television that is accompanied by a picture of some guy in Orthodox garb to be absolute proof of anything.

Oh wait! I just remembered, I haven't been lobotomized, so I'm allowed to point out that only idiots believe the shit you're pretending to believe.

Mao's Cultural Revolution.

These millions of niggers we have sure didn't swim here.

>Barbary
berbers are white

Attached: averageberber.jpg (845x403, 102K)

You seriously think that some guy who thinks all blacks are responsible for the actions of some blacks is going to feel the same sense of responsiblity applies to sins committed by whites?

You're pretty slow.

You missed his point. Well done.

The Atlantic slave trade because we still have niggers in America to this very day.

atlantic slave trade is worse cuz you have niggers in america who also influence the entire world due to americanization.

bump, good question.
any commonalities between the two in question?

The Holocaust was worse. We at least got a little cotton picked and a sugar cane industry out of the AST. The Holocaust was nothing, but a loss for Europe.

Attached: IMG_20180418_213203.jpg (1200x1342, 96K)

>average berber
you know damn well kabyles are a small minority. This is like pointing to Vicente Fox and saying he's what your average mexican looks like.

Unironically Ruby Ridge.

Attached: 1522645097182.jpg (692x1024, 51K)

>The worst?
>Dont you mean the best?

In that case, we can blame the economic downturn of the late 1980's/early 90's and the subsequent federal budget cuts. This led to alphabet agencies doing drastic, splashy things to justify their continued existence.

well i am kabyle and there are around 5 million kabyles in algeria alone

which is only like 10% of the population of Algeria. Less than 5% of the entire Maghreb. They are certainly not indicative of your average north african.

My great grandfather was a holocaust survivor. Pathetic how Jow Forums pretends the Holocaust never happened. Go talk to survivors and read a history book.

Why does Jow Forums even feel the need to defend nazis? Most people I see who defend them are Americans. Which makes it more pathetic.

awful lot of survivors, aren't there.

A few gorillion too many for my tastes

Attached: mein_neger.jpg (289x292, 21K)

This who cares? Until the shitskins figure out that it wasn't white people and until white people figure out to stop listening to kikes it's all bullshit.

Attached: 1524777274490m.jpg (719x1024, 75K)

Which one happened?

One destroyed the future for a whole continent

The other gave them free access to the western world and all the gibs