I was happy when Trump won back in 2016. I thought he would get deported and I could finally be with her...

I was happy when Trump won back in 2016. I thought he would get deported and I could finally be with her, but he's still here. How the fuck can she still be with him. I lifted 4 years for her yet she goes with him (a stupid spic) over me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This is fucking ridiculous. Women are fucked in the head

It doesn't help that Trump turned out to be a Jew shiII.

Attached: 1524786257011.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Go hire a van or something faggot

>desperate
>wonders why woman don't love him

She doesn’t care if you’re attractive if you’re a cuck

Kinda like how a pretty face doesn’t make up for being a rotten cunt

You sum up /pol pretty well

> get rejected by white girl cutie
> flame like a bitch
> blame spics, niggers, jews, chinks for your problems
> move to asian country to lose your virginity.

She went for a 35 year old faggot who was obviously praying on her daddy issues. This fucker pretended to meet her in a store when he knew who she was, and even saw her cheese nudes. FUCK THIS FAGGOT!

what a fucking cuck post

she sounds like a piece of shit if she falls for that crap
and you sound like and even worse piece of shit if you couldnt be better than the trash dude that got her

sudoku yourself

Why are you here?

>>>/reddit/

What a fag, go work out and maybe women will want to be with you.

I literally did that FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS!

Look at you whining like a bitch over some average looking chick. No wonder she doesn't want you

GET. THE. FUCK. OVER. YOURSELF.

and you learned nothing, you still sound like a whiny faggot

when people tell to go out, lift and get a life, its so you become a better person, with interesting activities and ideas
other people would become interested in you if you showed you have those
so far you are showing you have none

1. She's a roastie. Fuck her.
2. Take the ironpill and get your shit together. If you were alpha instead of soi women would throw themselves at you.
3. Call ICE on that beaner's job and get them all deported.

>oneitis

Oh boy

I think you forgot to change your flag rabbi

Attached: 1492974448544.gif (208x200, 378K)

pathetic fuck, why do you want to stick your dick in another man's dirty used fuck hole? have some fucking self respect!

You aren’t entitled to other people’s attraction. She sounds like a loyal woman, ignoring your advances while you try to convince her to commit emotional infidelity. She remains obedient to the man she loves and you do not have the power to break this. Next time you work to improve yourself, do it for yourself.

>who was obviously praying on her

It's prey, weirdo. Praying is requesting / asking. You pray to God. Prey is the target of a hunt. You prey on your pray. You pray your prayers.

Attached: 47d639a6f82a536e67ae9ff832a07bcd.png (900x815, 201K)

>You prey on your pray

No you don't, idiot. You prey on your prey.

Nice fake post, leftist. Your whole post is an obvious troll. Heck, i can tell that you're likely a basedboy in your late 20s.

onions boy not basedboy

s o y b o y

To troll you losers

>She went for a 35 year old faggot who was obviously praying on her daddy issues

You can't make a girl love you.

Get the fuck over it and move on already.

>no rebuttal aside from meme responses
Jow Forums btfo

>onions
that's right

Attached: sam elliot onion juice.jpg (638x359, 85K)