Tax cuts and trickle down wor-

Tax cuts and trickle down wor-

cnbc.com/2018/04/26/subway-to-close-500-restaurants-across-the-us.html

Attached: FD7040E2-C420-442A-9AD3-EFF99CB0A6E3.jpg (749x983, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marwahagroup.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it turns out they don't need a location every half mile

There’s more subways than any other restaurant in the US. Closing 500 that don’t make money run out of nigger gas stations isn’t the end of the world

their mascot jerked off to kids

their food is rancid garbage

yet it's Bormble Brampf's fault

Get fucked ShareBlue

>subway
Absolutely disgusting food. More local chains the better.

Attached: IMG_0874.jpg (338x338, 36K)

>toxic ingredient found in Subway bread hits the news
>artificial coloring on VEGETABLES hits the news
>health department closes a bunch of them down because indians dont know what health codes are
>add to that a post recession economy
>hurr Trump did this

Attached: petition-subway-main.jpg (520x628, 93K)

subway is disgusting. they are mostly run by indians who just send all the money back to isis anyway.

forgot to mention the pedofile Jared

>it's the government's fault my business is failing
Retard.

>their mascot jerked off to kids
I think he did more than that

All tax cuts and trickle down do is cause unemployment and abusing workers. It has never worked, admit it

Jimmy johns, firehouse, Panera, jersey mikes, etc.

All do sandwiches far beyond subway. Competition is why. They're failing and closing as they should

Now please kys asap

>unironically like getting a 12" cold cut combo pretty often because its cheap and filling

hope the one next too me isn't closing

Attached: 1510522494311.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

They shouldnt have gone halal

There's a lot of sandwich stores now. And much better ones

They are probably just closing locations where employees asked customers "wha you wan?"

Attached: tranthony2.jpg (481x601, 49K)

Attached: 308EB8FB-52EE-4D72-B777-5BDBA00CC33C.jpg (340x340, 34K)

Maybe people just aren't into fat pedos and shitty sandwiches. You fucking mongoloids.

Who doesn't like a $6 ham and cheese sandwich?

I can stand on the corner down the street from my house and I can see 2 within walking distance of each other. 500 isn't enough.

welcome to the free market matey

Reminder that with manufacturing jobs leaving the economy depends on the service industry to survive
When even food chains for westerners to stuff food in their face can't even make a profit with minimum wage the current model is failing

SUBWAYS IS OURS!!

Cry more white-bitch baby. We are happy to dominate every single industry in America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Spain because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
BRB all your businesses, schools, white bitches now all belong to Indians

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BOW DOWN TO THE AUSTRALOID HINDU MASTER RACE. YOU ARE ALL DALITS AND TO BE DESTROYED

More sandwich shop competition too

Because Chick-fil-A is booming and taking over.

All these digits confirm this as an unholy fact. Hail Satan

Surprised this didn’t happen sooner. I never understood how Subway became more numerous than McDonalds several years ago (I think McDonalds is ahead now though). But people loved them. But better sub chains came along. Quiznos was always waay better despite having to close most of their locations. But Firehouse, Jimmy Johns, Penn Station, Potbelly, and Panera (or whatever Panera is called out west) are all vastly superior to Subway to the point where there is no reason to go to Subway

Dey gross. Dat why dey not git my monies

each franchise makes over $1mill a year. an absurd amount of wealth dalith snowniggers cant even imagine!

you suck! jealous poor snownigger dalit.

>be stupid snownigger store owner of 3 Subways.
>be franchisee of the year for region.
>be Indian Masterrace
>become Subway Development Agents changed and with in 14 months
> force dumb snownigger to sell all 3 locations because white dalit was all of a sudden considered a bad operator (All the while, snownniger stores out performed the market)
>In a period of 14 months Indian master race flip over 40 stores in our Southern California Market .
>All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average.
>The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections.
>immediate Indian Masterrace Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group
>Marwaha Group
>marwahagroup.com

INDIAN MASTERRACE RULE YOU NOW

prove it, ShareBlue

They expanded too fast by making franchising cheap as fuck. Nobody wants a gas station sub made by a nigger who can’t speak English and smells like fucking piss.

Shitty sandwiches with too many locations and a history with a pedophile spokesman don’t work as a business model strangely enough.

Attached: 46E2800E-F369-4FD0-AEFB-BEFE74668B51.png (1334x750, 845K)

>It has nothing at all to do with their biggest public figure turning out to be a child-raping kike.

Eating subway makes you lose weight but at the cost of becoming a pedophile. Not worth it to most Americans

Who eats at subway? I'm pretty sure it's just poor people who want a cheap sandwich. Not the place I'd go

fuck off snownigger. WE OWN ALL OF YOU.
all franchisee are now INDIAN

Indian masterrace Franchise Development Agents give favors to ouw own community and relatives, We own all the francises in US/Canada.
My clan has over 40 franchises in Southern Ontario alone
Brampton, Ontario is great for our businesses.

Potbellys is way better anyway

Kek

Not really the case here. Their food is shit so no ones buying. Let gooks and poo in loos eat their shit.

>Live in an affirmative action playground
>Interpret this as due to your own superiority
kek

He did. He also traveled abroad to fuck them. He was a very sick man.

>two unrelated things
OP is retarded sage

who needs (((workers))) when we have robots

Oh look, a white dude trying to make other whites as pissed off at Indians as he is by larping as an Indian. Pathetic. At least make a solid infographic instead of appealing to emotion you dumb propagandizing faggot.

All that achievement and you still shit in the middle of the street

Subway knowingly covered for the company pedo. I'll never eat Subway again and I'm not alone. I would more apt to attribute this to pedo backlash before I would taxes, Trump or the economy.

Subway is disgusting. Also all fast food chains are having trouble. The constant disinfo spread about fast foods health risks like super size me really hit the chains hard in the long run.

This also.

owned

I don't know anyone that eats at subway though. Whites all go to local shops. If anything subway just makes money off niggers and indians.

good, subway is garbage a fucking gas station chain does a better job than them

Subway is like McDonald's everybody knows that's not even food

Attached: Screenshot_20171121-222010.jpg (378x179, 32K)

Name one economist who actually talks about trickle down economics. That phrase is leftist propaganda you kike.

W O W

I always liked Chick-Fil-A when I lived in Florida several years ago but their business wasn’t any better than other fast food chains. Over the next 15 years they expanded and we finally have some in Michigan that have crazy busy lines. What’s really strange is they have crazy busy lines everywhere including those old Florida ones. Including Georgia where they’re from. It’s kind of surreal to see them be so crazy successful with much of the same menu items. But that spicy chicken sandwich is better than you would get at most restaurants because the chicken is fresh and breaded there. Restaurants mostly use frozen. I’m not talking fast food either, many table service restaurants use frozen pre-breaded and partially fried chicken. Even their breakfast sausage is fresh from a chub

Has nothing to do with the how shit their sandwiches have become and how expensive they got.

It's literally low IQ people and people with poor taste palletes who keep this place open.

It’s a shitty cheap franchise

Your people as a whole are dumber than American niggers, bub. There's a billion of you, so some geniuses will pop up on occasion. Funny how the very first thing the smart ones do as soon as they can is get the fuck away from the rest of you smelly bastards, and will do whatever it takes from ever going back.

Companies that don't pay tax here only hurt the local businesses with their global power.

Ban international businesses. They provide nothing of value to the country and they only kill the local businesses via unfair competition.

In 2014, amid public discomfort with the dual uses of azodicarbonamide, the sandwich franchise Subway and hamburger franchise Wendy's announced that they would no longer use it as a dough conditioner.

according to the wikipedia page on azodicarbonamide at least.

Subway is garbage anyway. You want firehouse, wawa, or Jersey Mike’s if you really want a sub from a national chain.

# 3 in revenue in the US despite having 1/7th the presence of McDicks and being closed Sundays. Places are clean, service is always great.

>jersey mikes

I've been to one with a friend at his local area. Damn good sandwiches they have.

>having a pedophile for a spokesman for a decade is good for business

Attached: fuck you neighbor.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

>I shall reply to the first people in the thread all at once while not addressing anything they said and reasserting my bullshit argument

i prefer jersey mikes sandwiches

36,000+ Subways in the US

Wawa isn’t a national chain, head down south or out west there are none

It's only Liberals who use the term trickle down.

Ever since I found out that Subway used plastic filler in their bread and s o y in their chicken I have never gone back.

>Jersey Mike’s
Now that's some good subs

>wawa
>national chain
>fuck you dude

I can't get muh sheetz or wawa out west

Oh i know a lot about azodicarbonamide due to working in rubber and plastic. I know that it's been used in baking as well, and i believe there are certs for that.

Basically the molecule decomposes into a few types of gas, forming a cell structure in whatever you put it in. People use it to make foams.

Speaking of close to one another.

>Theres a crossroad in my town which has different stores and restaurants in each corner(except one which has a house).
>A Prime convenience store in one of the corners has a Krispy Crunchy and also a Dunkin Donuts inside the store
>There is another Dunkin Donuts across the street

I dunno who thought it was a good idea to have 2 Dunkin Donuts across the street from one another.

Attached: DX What.gif (175x131, 932K)

Good, there are too fucking many of them. There's like 10 of them within a 5-10 minute drive in any direction from where I live.

Attached: 1514530188990.gif (271x204, 4K)

I’m sorry :( I shouldn’t have included the word national. I know the feeling, when I moved I lost all wawa privileges.

This. They used to be decent when I was a kid. The quality has steadily declined to the point that I hate eating there and will usually just go hungry if my only option is super low end fast food like subway.

Attached: 1484429656240.png (2642x1514, 1.77M)

Sheeeit, niggers did use those cupons, didn't they?

JM was legit the worst meal I have ever had in my life. Subway doesn't make me salivate for its basic ingredients but at least it is edible and 1/3 the cost.

It's because nobody wants to eat shitty, overpriced, processed pedo, I mean Jared, food.

GOP Tax Cut killed Subway

Attached: 1521952218651.jpg (679x960, 139K)

Publix sub nation checking in. Subway has the worst bread in the game.

The left's protest of the chain backfired hard.

I recall a number of high bullshit but dem approved places like amazon and others doing a pretty good shafting of the underlings while a number of ebil old white men did some pretty cool kick backs to employees. Mean while amazog warehouse workers piss in jugs.

Leave it to kikes to do a thing wrong on purpose to tell you that you can't do it the right way.

No. Indian man, go milk a cow in the next 5 minutes or MooMoo the Cow God will kick a hoof print into your forehead.

YEAH, IT'S ALL BLRUMPF'S FAULT AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DECLINING SALES FROM ANY BAD PUBLICITY!
>(Oh god I hope they forget about Jared)

Attached: 1508725594668.jpg (594x599, 103K)

It made starting a business more profitable, and thus the big international chains had to start more businesses in Pajeetia to compete.

Subway is overpriced, tasteless shite. They're lucky to even still be in business AT ALL after that pink-goo chicken business a few years back.

People are just not going to these shitty fast food restaurants anymore. Subway is a fucking global, it's huge. You think 500 restaurants is a big chunk out of their chain? You're retarded. The sandwiches gave me diarrhea anyways.

Subway dying to delivery food empires, isn't mutually exclusive with tax cuts being a viable economic tool.

this is the greatest interpretation of harberger's triangle i have ever seen
well done lad

there are 3 subways on my way to work

>implying this has anything to do with tax cuts and trickle down economics and nothing to do with their shitty food/service.

this you can spend the same amount of money at the walmart deli and get enough homemade sandwiches for a week.

They used to have the best when the made it in house. Back when they would leave that weird little bread sliver on top.

>>health department closes a bunch of them down because indians dont know what health codes are

Attached: 82173727.jpg (680x806, 139K)

There's nothing more embarrassing than being an Indian. Smelly, filthy losers with no ability to control themselves. I love when an Indian comes into my business to "negotiate". Your tactics are simple minded and easy to counter. My colleagues and I laugh at you behind your back. Your culture is a joke. The only reason, ONLY reason you're successful is you're unfettered breeding. You breed like the uncontrollable animals that you are. Someday, nature will fix that.

Subway is garbage. Go to a real sub shop.

I once lived in an area where two full sit-down Subway restaurants were within a block of each other.