ESPAÑA

I can't sleep, so I chose you give you all a reminder that Spain is the best country of the best continent in the world instead:

>Has a ridiculously long and rich history (that Anglos know little about). The Greeks believed that civilisation originated in Spain (Tartessos)
>Is the most Latin region of Europe (besides Italia of course). Some of the best Roman emperors came from Hispania (Trajan and his successor Hadrian). Also great Stoic thinkers (Seneca).
>Is of the Roman Catholic tradition
>Has civilised and superior Roman law as its legal system
>Is the only country to have been (almost) completely subjugated by the Muslims and still managed to kick them out.
>Invented parliamentarism (see Cortes of León)
>Civlised an entire continent (what the Brits and French did to Africa does not count as succesfully "civilising", even if South America is still a shithole, it is significantly less so than former Brit/French colonies)
>Educated hundreds of millions of people in the language of God (Spanish)
>Founded a Universal Christian Monarchy
>Basically invented the Modern Age
>Spain entered a decline in the 19th century that it still hasn't gotten out of. Btw I count Franco as part of this decline, who was a thief and a traitor to his countrymen (just like the Republicans).

The enemies of Spain (modern liberalism, Muslims, other forms of evil in general) are in a pretty strong position right now. But Spain will endure. We got out of even darker times.

Now I know that many of you will not agree that Spain is an A+ country (hopefully many of you will). But I wanted to show you all why I think millennary Hispania kicks ass. I do not seek confrontation with the other nations of Europa. Quite the contrary, I want fraternity and brotherhood with all the peoples of Europe. I encourage you to love your country as well; here is why I love mine.

Gloria Hispania! Gloria Italia! Gloria Gallia! GLORIA EUROPA! Long live the nations of Europe! DEUS VULT!!!

Attached: ciudades-romanas-hispania.jpg (660x416, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2017/04/25/inenglish/1493129523_418079.html
euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/40-of-spanish-children-live-in-poverty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quarterly, clockwise: the first quarter is for the Crown of Castile, the second is for the Crown of León, the third is for the Kingdom of Aragón, the fourth is for the Kingdom of Aragón.

The Crown symbolises national sovereignty.

The blue shield in the centre represents the regent Bourbon-Anjou dynasty.

The conquered and dominated Islamic Emirate of Granada is represented at the bottom.

The Pillars of Hercules represent the Strait of Gibraltar.

Attached: 200px-Escudo_de_España_(mazonado).svg.png (200x200, 39K)

Attached: manifestacion88871-770x433.jpg (770x433, 89K)

PLVS VLTRA

PLVS VLTRA SEMPER

Attached: 800px-Spanish_Empire_Anachronous_en.svg.png (800x407, 155K)

Cross of Burgundy

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

The 2,000-year-old Theatre of Emerita Augusta (today Mérida).

Its acoustics are so good it is still used as a theatre today, where classical Greek and Roman plays are represented.

Attached: 77022339_1000x798.jpg (1000x798, 177K)

mis ascendientes ;)

Attached: Ancestor.jpg (1518x905, 175K)

when a country thinks being 200 years old is having a "history", a "culture" or a "national identity".

America is Europe. Therefore don't shit on "your ancestors".

Spain is alright tbqh.

Things went downhill soon as Franco left

Attached: 024E3F63-72AD-4D6F-95E3-FD102AE6D65B.jpg (1181x868, 379K)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING GOLD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>169570363

Mi querido compatriota, en este país, ya no se enseña nuestro pasado, excepto quizás el más inmediato.

En España no se enseña a amar a España. La clase política la odia. No digo que deba amarse a España ciegamente y sin motivo, sino todo lo contrario; el conocimiento de lo que somos debe motivar el amor a España.

Llevamos doscientos años gobernados por corruptos y traidores, de muy diverso signo; pero todos corruptos o traidores, o las dos cosas.

A todos los españoles nos debe mover un sentimiento que nos impulse a mejorar el País y a nuestras gentes y, por eso te digo, compatriota: ¡Viva España!

Spain history is shit. I'm Chinese. My country has 5000 years history so fuck you Spic moor rapebaby

Things went downhill ever since the different flavours of liberals and progressives took power. Franco himself became a liberal of sorts in the later years of the dictatorship.

In Israel

Attached: 3550CD39-5029-47F6-A8A7-2ACDB46AC93B.png (586x586, 264K)

i like how you are the only one here spewing this.
remember La Habana?, remember what happened to Puerto Rico, Cuba and Philippines?
You got BTFO by Culombian halfbreed mestizos (which make up most of this ""civilized"" country)
and then you got whooped by US, which then proceeded to fuck over Culombia over Panama (we stood up to them and lost 22 students, and then we got back the nice looking canal, now its shit) you left half shit half acceptable countries, no wonder Cataluña wants to leave you

by your logic, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Romania, and various Balkan shitholes are not countries.

Also, everyone south of Madrid needs to be sent to N. Africa

>T. Mongolian rape baby

Unless you are temporarily in the US or something, you are not Chinese. You are an American citizen who has been so Americanised you have almost nothing to do with the Chinese at this point. This is something Americans do a lot. Having Chinese heritage doesn't make you Chinese.

If you actually are a Chinese citizen, fuck you chink. Europe is just as old as China, if not older. We did everything better. Most importantly, we are cleaner than you.

Uh no. It was a reverse rape and the Mongols became Chinese

Everyone wants to leave Spain.
Sad :(

Lmao shut up dumb chink, get out of my country, you insectoids are either piss yellow or shit brown

Gooks wish they were european

Nigger pls. The Moors had to teach you hygiene

Wh*toids don't see me as murrican so I'll identify as I please

You're right, Spain has been a great nation and we have more history and richer culture behind us than most countries. But we have kind of gone to shit since we stopped being the largest empire on Earth.

>Llevamos doscientos años gobernados por corruptos y traidores, de muy diverso signo; pero todos corruptos o traidores, o las dos cosas.
Cuánta razon.
Y qué triste que a la mínima que aprecies un poco tu país te llamen facha.

When Spain was not a liberal state the Empire was alive and well.

Seriously, fuck the Anglo-Saxon invention of liberalism. I'm sure liberalism works great for American interests. Not for continental Europe though. We actually have identities we would like to cherish and preserve.

That’s not how rape works.

carlist reporting in.

Kek muh glorious history

Nigger. China has a better history and more importantly has a better modern day. China was a super power for thousands of years and is STILL a superpower. The EU (EJew) is nothing but a butt slave of the JewnitedStates. Meanwhile China is the only independent country in the world. Maybe Russia too

Its called Sinofication, where barbarian tribes were made into Han chinese, which are just as barbaric, these chinks ripping me off in their chinitos

>the fourth is for the Kingdom of Navarre

>Italy, Germany, Ireland, Romania, and various Balkan shitholes are not countries.

A state does not equal to a people. The Italian people existed well before the Italian state did. Obviously an American like you would think that being a state of your own magically makes you a cultural entity of some sort.

>Also, everyone south of Madrid needs to be sent to N. Africa

What are you talking about? The southern bit of the peninsula was the one where all the famous Romans of Hispania came from. Not to mention many prominent Spanish painters and writers also came from the south (Velázquez for example was from Seville).

You're right, I'm sorry. Must be 4 AM doing its thing.

>Al Andalus
>history

Fuck off Geriberto, and gib the oro back

We all know what happened to us that made the world such a decadent and degenerate place

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.13M)

Nah, you had the nerve to enter a thread made by a Spaniard and then called him a "spic" (wrong slur btw), and a "moor rape baby", (DNA studies show that is false).

Facts about chinks:

They eat dogs
They are souless
They smell bad
They are bug people
Their langauge is unintelligible garbage
Thier country is a third world commie shithole
They are all betas
They have smrall deeks

Oh and the Rape of Nanking never happened but I sure wish it did.

Spain is good country

I love how Americans have a constant need to shit on other nations' history. Must be cause they have none of their own lol and the little history they have is all evidently European in nature.

I agree with what you say though. Europe needs to become, if not an independent country, at least an independent cultural (not necessarily political) entity, definitely not bending backwards for the Muslims. We have more than enough power to be a superpower if we could unite all European countries under the core values we share (Chrisitan worldview, shared history and heritage, a particular way of understanding culture and civilisation that has been tremendously successful btw). This is especially true if you consider Russia a European country (which it is, culturally, no matter how much they seem to oppose the EU (=/= Europe) politically).

>China has a better modern day
LMFAO

Chinks are what you get when you mix the trickery of the jew with the moral compass of a nigger, and Tortugón thinks its a good idea to dismiss the Us and open up to chinkland

>Argentina
>having a history of its own

actually it kinda does

Easily my favorite country on planet earth.

Attached: españawojak.jpg (680x650, 79K)

independència

Japan is way better nowadays, Chink. Free Hong Kong. Free Tibet. Keep the Uyghurs, because you guys are doing a good job with genociding those Mudshits.

VISCA ESPANYA! ¡VIVA CATALUÑA!

A callar Puchimon.

Atleast those Bongs and Gringos did something good like wiping out natives and not making Muttstizos
(fun fact: i have jap, nigger, spanish, culombian muttstizo ancestry)

fes-me

These countries existed before in other forms. But the people were still there before. Romania is Wallachia and Moldovia for example, which existed since early middle ages.

His point is that America is pretty much an extension of Europe. And European history, especially for example medieval history, is our history as well

BTFOing moors in the 19th century is more than enough history for us desu

I would also like to point out that Spain has produced some of the greatest painters in human history.

Attached: 17592-ntpl_40777.jpg (450x600, 81K)

i am totally fine with you breaking away from spain, Greater Cataluña Best Cataluña

elpais.com/elpais/2017/04/25/inenglish/1493129523_418079.html

euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/40-of-spanish-children-live-in-poverty/

kek

don't make me post the real China

Tell me, if China is so gweat, why don't you go back to it?

99% of you are unlikeable weirdos

To bad for the other 1%

Attached: chinnnna.jpg (327x1007, 120K)

We even inherited thier poverty
jej
>arr*ijan is a shithole, La Chorrera master race

Wtf you fake Argentinian

what are you some sort of Indio?

The Castillians did that wayyy before you. Also weren't the Spanish referred to as "the goths"?

ARGENTINA IS WHITEEE

I don't think I recall ever saying that some things in Spain are going wrong. That number is decreasing anyway, as it is pointed out in the article.

America is much worse in terms of income inequality too lol so I don't know why you of all people want to point that out.

Anyway Spaniards criticise themselves and their country a lot. Any Spaniard who's reading this will agree.

I posted this to talk about some of the cool things about Spain, so fuck you.

Chinks arent human

good to see not everyone is a madrid shill. catalunya no espanya

>chinese
How did that Boxer rebellion go for you asian, Elliot? Did you enjoy when all Europeans banded together and destroyed you?

Yeah as usual retards had to derail the thread that they didnt have to enter

I was talking about that painting the other day in class

You know that the guy he was one of the first artists to conceive himself as part of the art. I think he invented it. At least in that fashion idk

Goya is a god.

Spain was conquered and run by visigoths and ostrogoths I think before the kikes opened the gates for the muslims

i finished watching la casa de papel the other day, and i have to ask, what is up with the cast? why are they all mutts?

If you're going to bring up Spanish art, don't leave out De Goya. You are 100% right though, there are some genuine masterpieces in Spanish Art history.
That was was from Velazquez. It's called Las Meninas. I feel like De Goya did better with making the Habsburg chin less prominent, but it's still really great.

Attached: degoya.jpg (870x1257, 114K)

Arent mutts the accurate representation of the Americas?

Even Southern Italy and Tunisia were conquered and run by Goths, does that mean they are white too?

Check out the movie "Goya's Ghosts" if you want. It's a pretty good movie on it's own right, even with the story being fictional. Not only that but they didn't fuck around showing the shit that the inquisition did lel

wait...

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 557K)

Are you accusing the English-speaking world of being "Madrid shills"? I would say quite the opposite.

Catalonia was never an independent state. The Principado had a lot of autonomy within Aragon but that's it. Never was independent.

Catalan independence (as separate from autonomism) while it has existed for some time, it has never been an important political movement in modern Catalan history until what like six years ago? And with perhaps a plurality of people (possibly not even 50%) you think you have at least the legitimacy to become independent? Yeah, no.

I would only take the Catalan independence movement seriously if 1. there were good historical arguments for independence (not really) or 2. it had at least 60-65% support which will most likely never happen.

On the 2nd point if it was decided by a 50%+ vote six years from now support could go down again and you will have an independent state to build (not an easy task and quite a major decision) that people may end up not wanting anyway.

go to bed spain you are drunk

No

Fuck you mutt

Nigga what

They also lost almost their entire country to them and it took them 700 years to do shit, while we did it within our first century of existence (thnx France)

>ARGENTINA IS WHITEEE

Pedro please

Attached: 1508856263027.jpg (880x968, 147K)

southern italy is white yes wtf are you asking and what does that have to do.

Tunisia isn't white no

How could I forget about Goya?

Painting represents last time 100% of Spaniards could agree on something (ie fuck Napoleon)

Attached: goya-espiritu-siglo-5722-1.jpg (1000x571, 74K)

As a Spanish descendent... so much shit to talk about you and your faggot population

Catalunya va ser fundada el 988, centenars d'anys abans d'Espanya

Just pointing out that just because Spain had goths doesn't mean they are white.

The foreign media were largely pro Catalonia. The whole international leftist propaganda machine was shitting hard on Spain for months.

My younger brother despite his mongrelic jap nigger culombian and ecuatorian mutt origins passes as white with his looks, my mother too, what rustled everyones jimmies in Florida or whatever state she went to was my dad, looks like a cholo mexishit, only thing saving him is the Air Force uniforms

Not american

why are you shitting on Spain if you're not an jealous Indio mutt

Spain conquered most of the peninsula back in like half the time and kept grandan arab for so long because A it was hard to take back/ well defended and B it was a great source/ very profitable source of gold from Africa into Europe

>Argentina
Who?

are you an imbecil?

Spain is white, what does that have to do.

The word white first originated from Iberians describing themselves.

Italy plz uncuck yourself from what the Nordic Interpol niggers tell you

Oh shit nigger an actual good argument.
I'd only support independence to make everyone hate the EU even more. Funny how after the whole Catalan saga Catalans and Spaniards alike hate the EU's guts. As long as we don't go full civil war we may yet fix our shit.but first many things needs to happen. We need to fix the split created by the civil war, or even before that. The "vivan las cadenas" shit has to go too. It didn't work then, it doesn't work now. Pretty good OP too.

I don't care what you look like

The Americas is a European immigrant continent & clay and then there were some mutts that poped about and were propagated by kikes. Not the other way around and not meaning to insult you. It's the truth for most countries.

We are mediterranean my dude, we have nothing to do with nordics. That's my point.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 132K)

We were independent when we had a union with Aragon. It was like the Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth. We worked with Aragon, we weren't subjugated. I would also bet money that if you let everyone vote (and not steal ballot boxes and stop people from voting) the majority would be for Independence.

You think the County of Barcelona was Catalonia? i'm fucking LMFAO. Is that what Catalan kids learn in school? just wondering

The Catalan language didn't even exist in 988 lmfao

Hell yeah.

I hope every Anglo who reads this becomes aware that foreign media is very pro-Catalan biased because the Catalan govt and the independence movement in general has done a lot of international campaigning to promote their cause. Of course foreign media, as usual, know little about Spanish history so they just buy into it.

Why do you think all those independence leaders fled to other EU nations? Why would pro-Cuba far-left Anna Gabriel flee to motherfucking Switzerland?

not for much longer. highschools in california are now phasing out "white/european" literatuture in favor of indegenous literature, AKA shitskin spaniard leftovers who would rather see America fall.

Why are you tolerating this? I thought you were better than this.

Ok now I know you're an idiot

What? Why? Did civilizations consider themselves "white" back then?

This is true. Aragon joining Castile made things change. Then being left between Austrians and Frenchies fucked our shit up. Trastámara a best, but good old Aragon was based.

That is one of the reasons I first started supporting my independence, to say "fuck the eu". Now, even if it fails, everyone knows what those fuckers are like

By the 9th century, Catalan had evolved from Vulgar Latin on both sides of the eastern end of the Pyrenees, as well as the territories of the Roman province of Hispania Tarraconensis to the south.[15] From the 8th century onwards the Catalan counts extended their territory southwards and westwards at the expense of the Muslims, bringing their language with them.[15] This process was given definitive impetus with the separation of the County of Barcelona from the Carolingian Empire in 988.[8]

> not for much longer/ history changed because some kikes in Calishit decided to teach kids alternate history

What an Imbecil

Besides what do you mean Indigenous literature. Indians don't write and Latin America isn't indigenous socio-culturally for most countries/ all the relevant ones

que pasa hermanos mios, como esta la vida despues del 155, la situacion va solucionandose o habra que acabar a canonazos en barcelona

itt: navarro-leones