What does this even mean?

What does this even mean?

Attached: 1524796718685.jpg (858x920, 69K)

Attached: o8i7t7l.jpg (604x600, 85K)

blacks are dangerously violent and having one as a pet is the equivalent of having a firearm i assume.

I think it's a commentary on the violent nature of niggers.

Ban assault niglets now!

Das rayciss. Someone should report this guy.

Attached: 205.png (1103x911, 23K)

I assume that it means niggers should be kept off public property and locked away.

he's an accessory to a crime?

Just a virtue signalling faggot looking for fake internet points.

Attached: 1522058642545.jpg (855x920, 169K)

nice quads

That niggers count as weapons and should be safely locked away just like my guns.

It means he's retarded. His wife's son is overweight.

>open carrying a dangerous weapon
Pictures are usually worth a thousand words, but this is pretty self explanatory.

It means he clearly did not think this through thoroughly enough - The sign, or his other life choices - and he's proud of that for some reason.

Attached: 1499659190508.png (571x618, 29K)

If he was carrying a baby made in the 1700s, people would give him a few funny looks but there would be no need for concern. However, he is carrying around a 2000s model baby that was engineered over the centuries to be much more efficient at killing. The one he is lugging around is black, which makes it even more scary and dangerous.

I'm thinking he's trying suicide by cop and everyone is wondering if it's because he's armed or because of the niglet

Attached: giphy (35).gif (480x270, 496K)

Wow, an honest leftist!
Comparing a brown child to a tool of destruction.
Like poetry!

LOL

He's stating that he's carrying a weapon that will grow up to be far more dangerous than any gun ever could be because it can't be controlled. Or he's just a cuck trying to be clever.

Leftist using unwitting kids for their propaganda.

i love it when liberals accidentally reveal their true (racist) nature. anybody got more?

Attached: ana-gaijin-ad-800x450.jpg (800x450, 39K)