Well lefties. Looks like its over for you. Conservative values won once again

Well lefties. Looks like its over for you. Conservative values won once again.

Attached: the end of the left.webm (1292x720, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels good, man

Attached: 1524443570678.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Is this why jidf and shareblue are going apeshit?

There’s a lot of things making them freak out right now.

it's also why this news isn't being spammed on Jow Forums even though it's a huge deal

Well OP, how would you like broken kneecaps?

Attached: Tire_iron.jpg (326x154, 6K)

>*SORRY TWINK, BLOAT GYM ONLY*

tl;dr

Hardly.

How would you like some .308 aspirin for your head?

How are you going to accomplish that with multiple gunshot wounds, including several delivered to the back of your head at close range? Most people do not survive that.

Attached: thebeginning.jpg (1480x833, 300K)

It's hard to keep track

cute!

Attached: cutememe_8653v1nm.png (240x320, 11K)

He seems like a decent guy...

Despite everything we as a country have said about North Korea, I really am happy to see peace between nations.

Attached: 1490321278695.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

obama dick riders btfo

It's a great time to be alive.

Why is he standing on the gravel ledge?

Trump literally did this.
#MAGA

>conservative values
Trump isn’t even a real conservative

Why didn’t they win in the last 70 years?

thats the dividing line of the area in between countries. he stepped over to the other side for a second after they shook hands

OP, your video makes me smile from cheek to cheek. I have goosebumps. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Attached: 1500606117918.jpg (2500x1590, 3.12M)

ya. this is big. or as someone i know says. THIS IS YUUUUUUGE!!

Trump is being legitimized. Their worst nightmare because now the pile of shit they've built comes tumbling back down on them. Sit and watch, friend, this should be fun.

Attached: 1519579192942.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Ah. Seems less silly, now. Thanks.

>Waddling over to end a 65-year war

Attached: 1521742357368.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

I thought the sticky was created to stop thread spamming

Sorry did you say something?

Attached: gun o' nine tails.jpg (507x616, 68K)

Having to walk a long distance to greet a man already standing there waiting for you makes you look like a beta.

Kim Jong got screwed. He's already lost the negotiation at this point.

Come at me you yank fuck.

Attached: gray-nicolls-supernova-limited-edition-cricket-bat-_5B2_5D-2418-p_804339b3-9ae5-4b1f-bd2e-a51781f0a5 (800x800, 40K)

>Conservative values won once again.
How the hell can you consider Moon a conservative?

Watching this is so wierd. It doesnt' even feel real. What's even going on now?

Who the fuck would've guessed you two are american.

Kim looks fucking bad ass

talked to my ma about this today

she really hates that Trump did this

he means Donald Trump threatening to destroy the planet is what saved the world in the end

Kim's more conservative than either Moon or Trump.

Kim is a fat boy who likes western things and wants to liberalize NK but hes doing it slowly as not to get shoah'd by his generals, don't be retarded

...careful anons.

Attached: Nuke 1.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Lol don't threaten people who will actually kill you

your a homo
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Is it REALLY a huge deal? Is anything actually going to change? Seems more like a news stunt to me. The NK people probably don't even know about it. I agree there are important things happening, but I doubt this is one of them. But then maybe I'm not understanding the nuances of the situation.

Watch as communism fails once again and Kim is forced to open up his markets.

Quidditch is pretty gay bruh.

Attached: 1524013745837.jpg (710x529, 67K)

Shouldn't this be called "cat o' nine guns"?

What I give to see this in person. Would make for an amazing July 4th.

i DONT Believe his LIES kimmy is a snek creaful

>Have a meeting
>Somehow this is world peace

Kim is just playing is froorr ree chess.

kek

haha what is the deal with you people who constantly concern troll and whinge about events as they are happening? go to bed, wake up tomorrow, and then form an opinion you retard. lol

Thats not a proper dildo, this is

Attached: 51YsJQNfgjL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x476, 37K)

Literally nothing, Kimmy just fucking with all you dumb niggers, Do you really thing he's going to give up his living god status for a few shekels? you motherniggers are as dumb as fucking rocks.

Heck yes!

DAS RITE LEFTY BOI

|Watching this is so wierd. It doesnt' even feel real.
ikr

We will need more than two bombs we should send a gay bomb on japan so they all kill themselves and then just poison the water of Every other chinknostate so they lose all their food again. North america buys all the gold back and then we invade saudi arabia.

This is historical yet the far-left media like CNN is silent about it, because these filthy anti-white JEWS fear that the resolution of the Korean War will be attributed to Trump. Really makes you think.

Mods keep deleting it.

Attached: symbolism.jpg (768x527, 65K)

>"Seems more like a news stunt to me."
>form an opinion you retard
kys faggot

Attached: you.png (219x230, 6K)

Holy shit! Goosebumps!

Attached: 1520903871598.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

LOLOL AT THAT FAT FUCK WADDLING OVER TO THE REAL KOREAN LEADER

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

WIN

LMAO, is this the new angle?
>Trump's actually a Democrat, so score 1 for the Dems
Rich

Moon looks good in a suit but Kim has this way of holding himself that makes him seem more Chad, even though he looks fat and ridiculous

He's going to shit all over Moon in whatever negotiations they have

LMAO WHY IS KIM SO FAT

DID HE EAT ALL THE FOOD SO THE NORTH KOREANS COULDNT EAT IT

Conservative values like communism.

Attached: north-korea-farming-propaganda1.jpg (798x441, 179K)

what a fucking disgrace
SK should be putting a bullet in both their heads
why would you negotiate with a dictator

Attached: 1520841438112.jpg (703x685, 71K)

Silly gooks food is for people

It should have been hillary's turn!

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

I heard on /v/ the other day that little fat gook likes to play P.U.G. What if the only reason he's doing this is to gain access to some sweet high speed internet so he can play his vidya with no latency. He ends 60+ years of a tyrannical regime to play a shitty MP game.

Here's my thinking

Norks have been planning this for ages, and for years could rely on US foreign policy being basically the same no matter who was in charge (something Putin also said, in the context of how interfering in the election would be pointless)

When Trump got in, for the first time they weren't really sure what he was going to do, and couldn't figure him out (possibly because he just reacts impulsively to a lot of things, meaning he could in theory do anything)

As a result when he started getting interested I Norkland they realised it was time to pull the trigger on whatever this thing is.

They have some end goal here, I doubt it's reunification (because that would essentially be Greater South Korea), but I suspect King Nork wants more non-Chinese money coming into the country, and thinks there's a way to do it here

If peace actually happens, Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump will have a Nobel peace prize

I never thought this day would come

Trump is a raging bull in a store full of fine China, but one of the vases he busted happened to be hiding a gold nugget.

> Be DPRK.
> Be isolated from a huge chunk of the world markets for fifty years due to American influence.
> Be mad. Want to participate and trade.
> Realize there's no leverage in having a bunch of missiles pointed at SK since Americans don't actually care about people other than themselves.
> Realize that creating leverage to threaten the USA is the only way to get what they want.
> Spend decades building nuclear and ICBM capabilities.
> Negotiate with USA in good faith in the 90's and reach agreement
> USA reneges on agreement because Newt Gingrinch and Republicans making it politically unfeasible for Clinton and Democrats to support.
> Repeat ad nauseum for 25 years.
> Oh look we have Nukes. America wants to talk now?
> Realize they're going to get exactly what they've wanted all along now.
> Somehow Dotard supporters see caving to the leverage as a victory.
> Oh well, prosperity for DPRK.

> Conservashits conveniently forget negotiations have happened multiple times in the past

Keep spreading the “Mission Accomplished.” It just shows you’re desperate as fuck for a win before the elections later in the year.

why not just bomb a nork hospital and then get the noble peace prize for himself

Q says BOOM

The Trojan Surprise

>Implying they aren't sitting down together just to laugh about how fucking retarded trump is

>liberals will be faced with the contrast between Obama the habitual civilian drone bomber vs Kim and Trump the greatest peacemakers so have this century

How did we get to this point

never in my life thought i'd see this happen

> a weapon to surpass the metal gear.

They weren't handshakes by diametrically opposed leaders at a symbolic border. Pull your head out of your ass.

always feels good watching the far-left lose bigly and then lose what's left of their minds over it

You have more of a chance to change North Korea by opening then up to global market and global values befriending then, than pretending that you will start a war that will never happen.

Steam map showed a account playing in north korea right at his palace our mansions or whatever the fuck. The only person in the country to play vidya like the fat gook he is.

Feels good man

>You have more of a chance to change North Korea by opening then up to global market and global values befriending then, than pretending that you will start a war that will never happen.
this is actually what people believe
>yea senpai let in liberal values so my regime gets toppled
people with double digit iqs shouldnt be allowed to post on the internet

>What is terms to an agreement

I just popped over to reddit to see what was being said. I didn't see Trump mentioned once in the top comments and when he was mentioned the lefties popped in to assure everyone that Trump had literally nothing to do with this. This Trump hate gets weirder every day.

>part of forum unrelated to politics
>they have a sub-forum for politics anyway
>it's just a liberal hugbox, there's never a diverging opinion ever
>mfw they're dead silent now

Attached: 1512552082334.jpg (229x220, 8K)

yea retard and what to you think that would accomplish? you think the regime aristocracy is just going to let in freedom to its people. I dont understand why you think anything is going to come out of this. NK has agreed to treaties and agreements in the past and it hasnt really amounted to much in terms of changing the political climate within NK itself.

Attached: 1517433054446.png (645x729, 105K)

Attached: 36A06C4D-CC91-4E1C-8B07-CA32EFDA0EB7.png (676x500, 42K)

>trump manages to get a peaceful resolution to the north korean problem
>liberals and lefties alike are going to spin it into being bad thing somehow.

Just wait. I don't even back trump on many issues but if he can stop north korea being cunts to its people more power to him.

Nothing is set in stone, we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. The talks could collapse tomorrow or by this time next year they could be working on a highspeed rail that connects Seoul with Pyongyang.

>by this time next year they could be working on a highspeed rail that connects Seoul with Pyongyang.
yea right
like the leaders are just going to abdicate. that would literally be the end of their state. I dont know how anyone could possibly concieve of this happening peacefully except though shear fucking naivety
why dont you fucking pop back and stay there nigger

Attached: 1517433602599.png (623x450, 36K)

did we just win the korean war for a second time?
>beat koreas ass and win the war in the 50's
>remain at war with korea anyway
>build up their infrastructure in the 90's while still at war with them
>win the korean war again in 2018
sheeeit

This, can not fucking believe the way people are memeing about this.

America lost hard on this one.

ITT: idiots who either forgot or don't know about the exact same shit happening in 1994 and 2000