Refinery explosion predicted here a week ago

What now, shills?

Attached: Proofs.jpg (1004x498, 259K)

Israel is losing their mind, huh?

cough cough bump cough

This means Q and PlusUltra are confirmed very real.

No it doesn't and Q has nothing to fucking do with Plus Ultra. It's really fucking sad that you kike shills have invested so much money in this Q psy op that you can't afford to give it up now, even after it's become a laughing stock.

FORGET ABOUT FUCKIN KANYA AND GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

So, any more prophecies?

Plus Ultra confirmed Q is real, and your shilling narrative is crumbling. The OP is clear proof.

What now? You going to get spastic again?

See

Oh you mean that Swedish LARP user with the Plus Ultra tripcode? Yeah, that means nothing because that's VOTL and Q is associated with that LARP group...

Look, I know you have a lot invested into people believing that Q is real, you even included Plus Ultra, something that actually is real, because it was like 99% disinfo and you had to start including some proof. Let me tell you this though. The Q psy op started in November, and it's not about to be may and you shills are STILL trying to convince people it's real. That's because it's not real and it's such a weak psy op it would disappear the day the shills stop pushing it.

M8 see the fucking OP. Predicted 7 days before exactly what just happened. Eat a bags of dicks

The OP has NOTHING to do with Q or Plus Ultra. You can't even refute ANYTHING I just posted because you know I'm right. That's why you deflected.

Yes it has. God I can just about smell your tardbreath through the screen. These several people are connected, confirm each other, and use the same term of language. It is obvious for anyone with eyes

Yeah, you're sub 100 IQ. That's why you're on the internet shilling for Israel. Because you're too stupid to get a real fucking job, so this is the best you can do.

You are the obvious shill at this point.

Anyway shillboi the source in the OP who predicted the refinery explosion 7 days earlier has just made a thread here
Why don't you ask him yourself? Wouldn't suit your narrative would it?

This might be what that Jew user said about April 27th being shit spray day. Plebs search is down or I'd show sauce. But it was April 25th unless it rained in NYC, which it did, then it does down April 27th. Did the refinery explosion happen yet?

Yes the oil refinery in Superior, Wisconsin blew up yesterday

Link

Attached: 1524766557459.png (817x416, 561K)

So what's going to blow up next

It's not rocket science. Anyone could predict that the closer the deep State comes to it's end the more it will strike out.

He can't leave any of the Swamp intact or after he's gone they'll come back and take over.

Also, Trump MUST destroy Deep State in order for any of his personal sacrifices to be worthwhile. AND he MUST destroy it permanently and totally otherwise it was all for nothing and a waste of his time.

EVERYTHING will be fixed. Don't need military intel to work this out.

Attached: Q PREDICTED THIS.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)

wow do they have a russian carrier docked?

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (599x414, 34K)

If i'm not mistaking, this is oldfagbiztard from Jow Forums

RIP GAS PRICES, FUCK THIS SHIT DROPPING THE ECONOBOX FOR A MOTORCYCLE.

FUCK 4.50 A GALLON!

Attached: lab.png (840x441, 519K)

Bump

>Q is associated with that LARP group...
Prove it. Show where Q has indicated association with them.

Your posts are getting memorable, shill. Kill yourself.

Attached: f9afbff9a21e7fd905c9a44e4890aeed9a27cd8ae3f849f8e7ebcca32cdc9526.jpg (634x494, 90K)