Korean peace is Jewish happenings

So north Korea is going the peace rout as many Jews are taking Asian wife's are the skin walkers preparing to switch race and take on new host nations as America is a used up husk. Asians are being imported into Australia and Canada while we focus on the refuge crisis. The Asian has been a European friend for a long time it makes sense to invade there ranks could I be on to something here Asian countries are the financial power houses now and they are getting soft allowing gay rights. It seems maybe trans and gays are the canaries for the kikes. Maybe I need some sleep

Attached: article-2187298-14820A80000005DC-264_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 149K)

Watch as north Korea becomes the new Israel

Attached: 5a997a52487ff91e008b478e-750-562.jpg (750x562, 60K)

They'd never fuck either japan tho

Some user way back posted a city in se russia that was literally a jew burg. I cant remember the name and am too lazy to search for it but the city name was relevant to zionism. Also China ghost cities have ability to house mass migration while propping up the steel commodity global markets worth trillions.

I'd like to think Japan is safe but I think they are dieing the way of the mouse utopia experiment

Ghost cities just waiting really makes me think

Miscegenation is worse than holocaust, though.

Attached: mark-zuckerberg-wifekid.gif (1024x768, 949K)

Attached: 1522426631209.png (600x639, 179K)

This is a perfect example of a red pill overdose.

I'm beginning to feel that way I can't unsee any of the pills

You gotta take a break man, it's not healthy. The red pill only tells half truths. I get that it's exciting but it will tear you apart as you slump deeper into a dystopian alternate reality fueled by memes and shitposting.

Ya I'm trying to chill a bit I got on some glow in the dark irl movements like a dumb as now antifa has a twitter post with my info on it lurking around got me paranoid but I feel it will have little affect on me as my job is secure

You shouldn't play their game, radical ideologies have no place in the developed modern world. White people aren't going anywhere and if you fight the radical left by becoming the antithesis to them then you merely add fuel to the fire.

does she suck him off?

This desu wish I had figured it out earlier before i got on the radar us whites will be around even if our numbers get low hard times will wake us all

She wanked him off once but it ripped off. Luckily he paid top surgeons to attach a new one the next day. Still started rotting again after a couple weeks

Literally all we need to do to stop this hypothetical white genocide is keep reproducing with each other and that isn't going to stop no matter how many adverts with interracial couples get made.

I'll keep my tinder swipes strong kek

>not posting the proper version
oc btw

Attached: Will You Accept.png (375x667, 150K)

Dose he have a human benis? Or is it robotic asking for my fellow human friends.

Saved

>are the skin walkers preparing to switch race and take on new host nations

Attached: chocolate4.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
how many people here realize that's actually about Bitcoin/crypto and not Russia?

the USD is LITERALLY a ponzi, which is exactly why people aren't educated about Blockchain technology

don't say I didn't warn you

I'm failing to see the comparison brother also are you advocating to go crypto I've been leary of it

money backed by math

Attached: bear.png (287x97, 7K)

Ah I see the connection bear market I got ya way to make me feel dumb lawl dose seem fitting though desu