I mean he kinda has a point

The Jews are smarter than us. I don’t know the first thing about finance or making blockbuster movies. I can barely clean my room as it is.

Attached: A798288F-3FD3-49F2-9485-7606F8BDE091.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.gov.il/shnaton61/st02_22x.pdf
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jordan-petersons-integrity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 shekel was deposited into your account

Asians and Indians disagrees.

>Inhale and exhale air BUCKO
Nu/pol/: omg so true

>Jews are smarter then us

You actually believe this?!

"The jews"? What kind of jews are we talking about? Europeanized jews? Ultraorthodox israel jews? Slavic jews?

ashkenazi jews, which account for 70-80% of the total jews if i'm not mistaken

Attached: 169870987-987567.jpg (569x721, 100K)

madness

Attached: 0OXSMM6HDrcpl_dzuslrNCzyAFUtq1tAuWPekvNmPMI.png (598x137, 24K)

If the ONLY subtype of Jew that shows high intelligence are the Ashkenazi Jews, and Ashkenazi Jews are German/Jewish hybrids, why do we attribute their high intelligence to their Jewish ancestry instead of to their German ancestry? Germans have higher intelligence than Sephardic Jews, and indeed higher than every sort of Jew other than German Jews.

Asked this question many times, and I've never gotten an answer, much less a good answer.

>Ashkenazi Jews on top
>Israeli in the middle not counted as Jews
lol

So basically the jews who are european? How would "germans" score if you subtracted everybody with migrant decent?

Attached: IQJewMyth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Attached: IQjewmyth2.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

It's the reason Stephen Paddock had ammonium nitrate in his car, which is rocket fuel - which Jack Parsons invented, on Jack Parsons' birthday.

these two contradict themselves

>1 shekels for post
I wish
Jews in medieval Europe could only work in jobs that required verbal and/or mathematical intelligence, so those who had these traits did better than those who didn’t, wealthy Jews had more children than poor Jews.
The Jews were back then a very isolated group.
So it’s thanks to you, but not because of your genes.

But if thyre not as smart, how come they basically run the world?

>Israeli average IQ
Israel is 25% arab
In 2009 out of all Jews in Israel 33% of them were Ashkenazi.
> cbs.gov.il/shnaton61/st02_22x.pdf
So the 40% is so off it’s absurd.
>racial cluster
So?
>1924 act
Or because it placed tiny quotas for countries that had a lot of Jews.
>evolution
Jews were much more isolated and far smaller in population. Genetic mutation spread much quicker in these conditions

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-27 pol - I mean he kinda has a point - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (433x285, 9K)

Then why isn't similarly-high intelligence observed in all the other groups of Jews who faced the same pressures, like Sephardic Jews? Checkmate.

Good for them, they should go become a superpower in the Middle East or something. Preferably without American gimmedats.

Don't feel bad. You aren't surrounded by a multitude of goyim slaves you've tricked into believing you are neo from the matrix, either, so it's understandable.

>the jews are smarter than us

why have they never built a great civilization yet constantly parasite off of other civilizations?

even african niggers managed to build a couple halfway functioning civilizations. someone please explain this to me

jews are actually not smarter than whites. They are much better at supporting their own people and their communities instead of alienating each other like white people tend to do

There are more high iq whites than Jews

Jordan Peterson is a high functioning moron.

His 'argument' is so stupid, that for a man of his supposed high IQ it implies he actively wants to deceive people.

Details if you want them:

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jordan-petersons-integrity.html

Attached: 8a86ed25-0896-46f6-98e2-9d99584e2865.jpg (512x341, 91K)

Only the most intelligent Jews run the world

Jewish IQ stats are mostly down to testing more educated segregated populations in NY.
Once you start looking at just average Ashkenazis outside of cherrypicking they drop to fairly standard euro ones and actually below average if you look at mizrachi, sephardis or god forbid beta israelis.

Most of the upper-end IQ scale in tests seems to come about from that kind of cherrypicking, the Chinese certainly do it institutionally.

He completely misses the point: It's not about HOW Jews get into positions of power & influence, it's WHAT they do when they are there.

Attached: Steinlight.png (708x659, 621K)

Except hes not saying the real truth: the jews collude like hell, cronyism is the standard for them. They are thought from the childhood to only help their fellow jew and put down the goyim, it's their culture.
Say there is 1% smart hardworking jews who achieve some position of power, then they hire and help all their dumb mediocre relatives and jewish friends, those bring in their own dumb medicore friends and relatives...

That's how financial institutions been always packed with jews.
Thats how you got the media we have now - all jews, all colluding, mostly incompetent.

Attached: 1522201672304.gif (200x200, 382K)

good goys get the gas